Author Topic: Natural sucks  (Read 11878 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Natural sucks
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
i've benched 200..................... ..............pound dumbbells.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 01:41:27 PM »
This thread is dumb because most people that train naturally do it to look better than the people around them

Exactly right.    Only the delusional idiots compare themselves to the pros and big steroid users.  And the vast majority of the ones that are somewhat comparable in size and strength are Fat, which to me defeats the purpose of bodybuilding, because they look bad.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2006, 12:25:01 AM »
arnold and levrone are my ideal bbing 'heroes' so to say.........i find it hard to idolise any high up naturals cos every mofo is like 'natural my ass!'     

bast u seem clued up , who do u think is a good natural these days?  skip?  this john hansen dude?........

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2006, 04:53:06 PM »
Being natural sucks, but you can go to the store and get enough supplements legally, eat right, train hard and stay consistent enough to create a physique that 99% of the planet would envy and condsider freaky. Remember how many people are in the world!!!
L

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2006, 04:54:30 PM »
What looks like shit on Getbig can be impressive to regular people.
"Shut the F up and train"

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 04:57:18 PM »
arnold and levrone are my ideal bbing 'heroes' so to say.........i find it hard to idolise any high up naturals cos every mofo is like 'natural my ass!'     

bast u seem clued up , who do u think is a good natural these days?  skip?  this john hansen dude?........

John Hansen used to take steroids so he is not natural.  Who even knows if Skip is natural either.

I would say Dan Decker is the best, that I believe is natural.  You never know for sure.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »
yeah i was always skeptical on dan decker , damn tho if i could look like him id never even be tempted by roids  :o

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 06:52:08 AM »
(to the original poster) So, you're repulsed by your own body? I think you might need psychological help.

Anyway, I would pay to see a natural BBing show if the contestants were worthy of watching. Not saying they have to be as big as the pros, but just some incentive to cheer and respect the person 'more' for achieving a better body than watching a skinny natural competitor. But, if you simply can't get a better body, then so be it, but in most cases it's down to how much effort you put into it.

That Dan Decker guy is huge, natural or not.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:59 AM »
Decker is 5' 11" and competes at 215lbs.

Jeff Willett is 5' 7-8" and competes at 215lbs. 

Big difference really.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 08:20:37 AM »
my problem with decided on wether or not i want to use gear again is kinda two fold....

one...i'm afraid of losing all the gains i make on gear...though i have yet to lose any from my first cycle..i dont want to end up being a levrone  :-\

two...i'm bigger and stronger than most people i've met and have only used 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks once...

all i'm wanting is the size to go with my strength....it's either be patient..or spend the cash.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 11:26:29 AM »
my problem with decided on wether or not i want to use gear again is kinda two fold....

one...i'm afraid of losing all the gains i make on gear...though i have yet to lose any from my first cycle..i dont want to end up being a levrone  :-\

two...i'm bigger and stronger than most people i've met and have only used 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks once...

all i'm wanting is the size to go with my strength....it's either be patient..or spend the cash.

How many pounds did you gain from the cycle that you kept?  Are you lean or "bulking"?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 11:32:05 AM »
i work out and eat...i'm not sure what that curtails :D

but i gained 10 lbs and have kept it all....i just dont' want my physique relying strickly on juice.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 07:01:14 PM »
yeah i was always skeptical on dan decker , damn tho if i could look like him id never even be tempted by roids  :o
if i built a atural base up to wherehe is...i would definitely take roids....from what i hear the longer you wait to take roids..9the bigger the natural base)...youll grow exponentially faster.   so with a few small doses he could be ronnie size...and even bigger.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 07:14:59 AM »
I'd easly pay to see the best natural BB in the world compeat!
P

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 07:30:26 AM »
I'd easly pay to see the best natural BB in the world compeat!
if i built a atural base up to wherehe is...i would definitely take roids....from what i hear the longer you wait to take roids..9the bigger the natural base)...youll grow exponentially faster.   so with a few small doses he could be ronnie size...and even bigger.

You mean witha bunch of small doses that turn into big doses cause ur body stops making its own test, then when u quit all ur size starts to go away at a very rapid pace.
what do u do then ??? let all ur size just melt away or keep doing more? Not to metion all the mental and phsycal side effects. And if u already are prone to slight metal disorders such as manic depreshion or cyclo thymia it could make u totaly psycotic. (seen this happen to a freind who had a minor disorder, end up getting hospitalized and put in a padded cell for a while) Drugs of any kind aways end up creating a chain reaction, where in they cause a problem that can only be fixed by doing more.
Why not stay natural, stay happy and keep it forever? Even when ur 90?
(This guy I met here in Van is 90 220lbs 6'1 with tight skin, and runs 5km per day np, thats my goal)

And I'd easly pay to see nattys compeat, a lot sooner than seeing bb compeat in the MR O, cause what can be learned form them? None of it applies to normal ppl, I'd rather see what can really be done.
P