Author Topic: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII  (Read 72145 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2016, 10:20:30 AM »
Or whole claim is just bullshit, born from the hate and stupidity. That claim is something which you hear typically from the people who are poor, poorly educated and who have low IQ. Are these the people who know what happen among the richest percent of the world? Are these the people who are chosen to hear that secret from the Zionists? Think about it? If these Jews would be so powerful and mighty, you wouldn't know they even exist, because they own the media.

Exhibit 1: You admit they own the media.

They own the internet, newspapers, everything, so why in the name of hell they would let morons and imbeciles spread their secrets all over the world?

Exhibit 2: You admit they own the internet, newspapers, everything.

They have all the power, so why there is so many of these nazi-asshats in the internet which they own?

Exhibit 3: You admit they have all the power.

As you see, it doesn't add up. If they want secretly rule the whole world, they are doing piss poor job to cover it up, because even stupidest morons know what they are doing  ;D

Exhibit 4: You admit that even stupidest morons know what they are doing.

It's not a secret anymore. It is out in the open.

You make it too easy Ropooo! I'll fucking destroy you in every debate. Your best tactic is to start throwing out insults left and right. That is all you have going for you. The only one that can throw out insults is me - because I am smarter than you Ropooo! You fucking imbecilic shill!

Jews Boast of Owning Hollywood—But Slam Gentiles Who Say the Same
http://newobserveronline.com/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/

The all-out attack by the Jewish Supremacist “Anti-Defamation League” (ADL) on actor Gary Oldman for daring to mention that Jews run Hollywood has highlighted the fact that Jews can routinely boast about that fact—but if a Gentile says the same thing, they are attacked as “anti-Semites.”

Oldman (known for roles like Harry Potter’s Sirius Black and spy George Smiley in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), when asked in a recent Playboy interview about actor/producer Mel Gibson’s earlier remarks about Jews, said that “Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him.”

For this “sin” Oldman was condemned by the ADL and immediately issued a grovelling apology, saying that he hoped his “heartfelt apology would be received as genuine as he intended it to be” and that he has “nothing against Jews.”

This apology was however not good enough for the ADL’s Abe Foxman, who in a press statement said that “We have just begun a conversation with his managing producer”—in other words that the Jewish Supremacists will now be seeking to smash Oldman’s career.

“While his apology may be heartfelt, Mr. Oldman does not understand why his words about Jewish control were so damaging and offensive, and it is therefore insufficient,” Foxman added.

However, Foxman has never said anything when his fellow Jews have said exactly what Oldman said—and even more.

For example, the Jewish journalist Joel Stein, who used to write for the Los Angeles Times and who currently writes for Time magazine, wrote a large article in the LA Times on December 19, 2008, titled “Is Hollywood Run by Jews? You Bet.”

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2016, 10:24:01 AM »
The whole 'slaughter all the Jews' thing is tough to navigate around, since that's what he called for.  Not slaughter all the bankers.

Millions of people lost their lives during the war. What about the German, Russian, Japanese people etc ?.... through our "education system" we've been taught to feel sorry for only the jews like they were so innocent.......who ironically today control most of our media, education, politicians, banks, hollywood....coincidence?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2016, 10:29:42 AM »
The whole 'slaughter all the Jews' thing is tough to navigate around, since that's what he called for.  Not slaughter all the bankers.
Jews were not slaughtered anymore than any other group of people in WW2. In fact, Caucausians were the biggest losers by far. It is a myth that 6 million fake jews died in WW2. This number has always been all over the place. It is a very convenient rounded off number. Many people think about 500,000 fake jews died and were seen as a necessary sacrifice by fake jewish leaders. Hitler was a Rothschilds agent and helped bring about the State of Israel. The goal was never for Germany to win WW2.

WW1 and WW2 was a prelude to the total destruction of Caucasian nations. You see the final push now via mass immigration where bought and paid for whore politicians are continuing Hitler's work in a different fashion.

There was only one side, the bad guys. And they won. The good guys never fought in WWII.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2016, 10:32:53 AM »
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2016, 10:37:23 AM »
The whole 'slaughter all the Jews' thing is tough to navigate around, since that's what he called for.  Not slaughter all the bankers.
Millions of people lost their lives during the war. What about the German, Russian, Japanese people etc ?.... through our "education system" we've been taught to feel sorry for only the jews like they were so innocent.......who ironically today control most of our media, education, politicians, banks, hollywood....coincidence?

Exactly. What about all the millions of Ukrainians that were starved to death by fake jews in the Holomodor?

The globalist cabal controlled both sides of WW2. They financed Hitler and Churchill. The goal was never for any nation to win. The only goal was victory for the Globalists. USA is being destroyed. UK was destroyed. Germany was destroyed. France was destroyed.

The only solution is to exterminate the globalist cabal. Their entire bloodlines need to be wiped away. And most politicians and media owners in the west need to be arrested and tried as war criminals. Only politicians that have nationalist values and care about the heritage and future of individual western countries should be spared. The media system needs to be rebuilt from scratch, promoting national and traditional values. Nothing else will work to preserve Western Nations. Without these steps they are fucking doomed.

Disqus

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2016, 10:41:44 AM »
Are Jews then the true "Master Race"? If everything you say is true, and maybe it is, then Jews seem to be race that dominates all others.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
Well said Obsidian,have you read the 2 new books by John Hamer called Behind the curtain,i think the content will be of interest to you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2016, 11:12:36 AM »

You mean soldiers?  Dying is an occupational hazard, no?  Yeah, I feel bad for anyone who gets sent overseas to fight by a politician who stays safely at home, same as it's ever been and still is, but I digress.

There are plenty of poor Jews working shit jobs and plenty of rich non-Jews.  When was the last time an Almighty Jew came along and ruined your day?  Believe whatever you need to, I guess.

Jews were not slaughtered anymore than any other group of people in WW2. In fact, Caucausians were the biggest losers by far. It is a myth that 6 million fake jews died in WW2. This number has always been all over the place. It is a very convenient rounded off number. Many people think about 500,000 fake jews died and were seen as a necessary sacrifice by fake jewish leaders. Hitler was a Rothschilds agent and helped bring about the State of Israel. The goal was never for Germany to win WW2.

WW1 and WW2 was a prelude to the total destruction of Caucasian nations. You see the final push now via mass immigration where bought and paid for whore politicians are continuing Hitler's work in a different fashion.

There was only one side, the bad guys. And they won. The good guys never fought in WWII.

Exactly. What about all the millions of Ukrainians that were starved to death by fake jews in the Holomodor?

The globalist cabal controlled both sides of WW2. They financed Hitler and Churchill. The goal was never for any nation to win. The only goal was victory for the Globalists. USA is being destroyed. UK was destroyed. Germany was destroyed. France was destroyed.

The only solution is to exterminate the globalist cabal. Their entire bloodlines need to be wiped away. And most politicians and media owners in the west need to be arrested and tried as war criminals. Only politicians that have nationalist values and care about the heritage and future of individual western countries should be spared. The media system needs to be rebuilt from scratch, promoting national and traditional values. Nothing else will work to preserve Western Nations. Without these steps they are fucking doomed.

Get some air.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2016, 12:12:42 PM »
WW2: USA and USSR ended up 1st place, Germany was second.
So they all got medalls.....everybody happy, right ?

Let's get back to NOW.. :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2016, 12:38:58 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2016, 12:41:10 PM »

Tip: the motion picture Fatherland, with Rutger Hauer......1979 I think.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2016, 12:44:40 PM »

If Hitler won we would be flying around in hovercrafts instead of cars by now, and started habitating the moon and Mars

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2016, 12:47:51 PM »

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. The kind of shit u dont learn in your history class.....wonder why.....imo this guy is spot on!

That's because "talking out your ass" isn't considered an acceptable thesis topic in most graduate study.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2016, 12:58:04 PM »
If Hitler won we would be flying around in hovercrafts instead of cars by now, and started habitating the moon and Mars

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2016, 01:00:49 PM »

"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2016, 01:11:59 PM »
If Hitler had won, getbig wuerde "groß werden" sein....

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2016, 01:18:29 PM »

^^
Hitler LOVED the Muslims, here is the Bosnian SS Division... (look it up if you don't believe me)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2016, 01:22:36 PM »

You make it too easy Ropooo! I'll fucking destroy you in every debate. Your best tactic is to start throwing out insults left and right. That is all you have going for you. The only one that can throw out insults is me - because I am smarter than you Ropooo! You fucking imbecilic shill!

http://newobserveronline.com/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/

The all-out attack by the Jewish Supremacist “Anti-Defamation League” (ADL) on actor Gary Oldman for daring to mention that Jews run Hollywood has highlighted the fact that Jews can routinely boast about that fact—but if a Gentile says the same thing, they are attacked as “anti-Semites.”

Oldman (known for roles like Harry Potter’s Sirius Black and spy George Smiley in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), when asked in a recent Playboy interview about actor/producer Mel Gibson’s earlier remarks about Jews, said that “Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him.”

For this “sin” Oldman was condemned by the ADL and immediately issued a grovelling apology, saying that he hoped his “heartfelt apology would be received as genuine as he intended it to be” and that he has “nothing against Jews.”

This apology was however not good enough for the ADL’s Abe Foxman, who in a press statement said that “We have just begun a conversation with his managing producer”—in other words that the Jewish Supremacists will now be seeking to smash Oldman’s career.

“While his apology may be heartfelt, Mr. Oldman does not understand why his words about Jewish control were so damaging and offensive, and it is therefore insufficient,” Foxman added.

However, Foxman has never said anything when his fellow Jews have said exactly what Oldman said—and even more.

For example, the Jewish journalist Joel Stein, who used to write for the Los Angeles Times and who currently writes for Time magazine, wrote a large article in the LA Times on December 19, 2008, titled “Is Hollywood Run by Jews? You Bet.”

Interesting post.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2016, 02:08:33 PM »
Yes, if you think the Nazis were good guys, watch this.

Back in 2007 I spent good money to get a VHS copy of that film for an ill relative.  After he passed away it was nowhere to be found, but now, thanks to you, I see it's on YT.  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2016, 02:57:05 PM »
Hitler got his people to believe they were the Master race in a very short period of time and almost ruled the World. Goes to show what is possible of any tribe that wants to go down that type of road...The Jews tell their kids at birth that they are the "chosen people" and have been doing that since the beginning of time...Jews actually wrote religious books telling everyone they are the "chosen people"...They have manipulated the matrix in their favor...Whether or not they are the master race doesn't really matter. They've took control of just about everything by keeping their tribe together. That takes some serious determination and will power to follow the plan their ancestors put in place...If they wind up being the last men standing, it's because they out played everyone else in this game...In the end you just wink at them and tip your cap and move on...lol

The true master race would invent an awesome bicep machine.
Thus , the ancestors  of Vince Basille are our true masters

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2016, 12:12:29 AM »

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. The kind of shit u dont learn in your history class.....wonder why.....imo this guy is spot on!

And why don't you learn it in your history class? Because it is bullshit, that's why. Just another moron selling his books/rants for the utterly stupid people  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2016, 12:28:13 AM »

So your argumentation is based on leaving question without an answer, and turning the question to your arguments? Would there possibly be any clearer way to prove that you don't have any ability to answer my questions? No there isn't, so you maintain your status as an imbecile, whose stupidity is more than it is possible without serious mental handicap. But that we all know already, so no news there. Now, when you have warmed up, try to give an answer for this: If that ridiculously small minority  (13 million people) rules everybody else (9 billion people), it is obvious that they deserve to do so. No one has done anything about it, so the rest 9 billion people let them rule the world. So what is the problem? They clearly are the best to do the job, and there isn't any kind of serious rivals for them, so please shut the fuck up  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2016, 12:55:16 AM »

But how to fake 6 million jews? It is always easy to say, but how you really would do it? By pointing the empty courtyard, and claiming that there were 6 million jews just few seconds earlier? I have no any doubt that you would buy that, because you are one of the stupidest fucking imbeciles there is, but I bet that anyone else would ask for some evidence. What it would be? ID-cards, drivers licences, medical records, teeth charts, birth certificates, relatives, addresses, work history, bank accounts, fingerprints, family trees, different official certificates etc. etc. Problem is that jews have to create 6 million virtual jews with all that, and it takes time. You can't just go and add some branches to the family tree, you have to make all the records match, all the adresses and bankaccounts etc. and that takes years, or decades. Question is: How did they know? How did they know years before Hitler that at 1945 they will have a need to lose 6 million virtual jews?

And another question: How they forced natzis to take the blame for it? Faking 6 million jews is impossible without co operation with the nazis, who have the camps, personnel and infrastructure. To make that happen, the nazis has to be working for the jews, by the plan of the jews. How this would be possible? And at the end, nazis take the blame, thousands of them confessed their part in the massacre, why? It is obvious that jews didn't pay them, Germany was starving after the war. So why they take the blame? Jews were butt fucking all those nazis year after year, and nazis not just confessed, but proved whole holocaust? Isn't that little bit hard to swallow?

Only theory which doesn't need any miracles, fortune telling or time travelling is version what they teach to you in schools. Why? Because it is true. Quite simple  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2016, 01:13:26 AM »

8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2016, 02:26:08 AM »
Disappointed nobody has posted this yet: