Author Topic: 2006 IFBB All Star Pro Fitness: July 8, 2006  (Read 2703 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2006 IFBB All Star Pro Fitness: July 8, 2006
« on: April 02, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »
PRESS RELEASE

2006 IFBB ALL STAR PRO FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Saturday, July 8, 2006

TO:  All IFBB Pro Fitness Competitors
RE:  2006 IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Championships (July 8, 2006)
PLACE:  Robinson Center Music Hall, Little Rock, AR
HOST HOTEL:  DoubleTree Little Rock
OLYMPIA QUALIFIER: Top 3 spots qualify for 2006 Olympia
PURSE:  $8,000.00 total purse

Ladies:

I am happy to announce that my husband, Chad Nicholls, and I will be promoting the first annual IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Championships on Saturday, July 8, 2006 in Little Rock, AR at the Robinson Center Music Hall.

We are extremely excited to bring this great event to you – not only is it a chance for Chad and I to give back to the sport and federation that has given us so much, but this venue is ideal for a pro fitness competition.  Not only will you have an extremely large area to work – (total useable floor area is 60 x 30), but this floor is a regulation dance/aerobics floor.  You will be competing on the type of laminate wood flooring with air cushion underneath:  No risers, no uneven flooring and for most of you no transition from one type of surface to another as I realize most of you practice and train on this type of surface.  The Robinson Center is where the Little Rock Ballet and other dance companies in the area hold their performances and recitals.  As well, it is equipped with professional lighting and an incredible sound system.  Below the stage there are ample dressing rooms and changing facilities.

As an IFBB Pro and Ms. Olympia Champion, I know the hard work and dedication it takes just to compete and I promise that the athletes competing in our event will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy they deserve.  We are planning on eventually adding all IFBB events to this show and turn it into a complete health and fitness weekend, but wanted to begin with fitness due to the incredible facility we have access to.  We hope to see you compete in our event and that we can count on your support!

Our location, Little Rock, AR is not only centralized from both coasts, but it is relatively inexpensive both in terms of flights and in terms of lodging expenses.  We have currently been promoting the Arkansas State Body Building, Fitness and Figure Championships which will be held in conjunction with the All Star Pro Fitness, for the past several years.  The airport is close in proximity to the downtown area – which is where the venue/hotel is located.  The host hotel – the Little Rock DoubleTree is one of the nicest hotels in Little Rock and is attached directly to the Robinson Center Music Hall.  You will literally be able to walk down to the venue from your hotel room – no shuttling back and forth – no waiting for transportation! 

At this point in time, the pro fitness event will be held all in one day – both the pre-judging and finals will be on Saturday.  Currently, the top 3 spots will qualify for the 2006 Fitness Olympia lineup.  As well, we are offering a total purse of $8,000.00!  We have also received a great sponsorship from Jagware posing suits!  They will be awarding gift certificates for the top three placements as follows:  1st place will receive a $3,000.00 gift certificate – 2nd place will receive a $2,500.00 gift certificate - 3rd place will receive a $2,000.00 gift certificate and we currently have several other prizes in the works.  We hope that you have an interest in our event and that you will participate and grow with us!  I believe that contracts have been sent from the IFBB; however, if you need a contract or more information, please feel free to contact me at MzOlympia@aol.com .  Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the show!

Sincerely,

KIM CHIZEVSKY-NICHOLLS
4-TIME MS. OLYMPIA