Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161981 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #725 on: March 29, 2023, 08:54:46 PM »
It wasn't just one reporter on one show.  But you'd never know because you live in a bubble.

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #726 on: March 29, 2023, 09:29:52 PM »
;D

I'm pretty sure I read and listen to more liberal/progressive rags than you and Prime combined.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: March 29, 2023, 09:34:42 PM »
Looks like the prosecutor is having trouble convincing the grand jury to indict Trump for a non-crime.

Trump ‘hush money’ grand jury taking a month-long break: source
By Joe Marino and Bruce Golding
March 29, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/trump-hush-money-grand-jury-taking-a-monthlong-break-source/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: March 29, 2023, 09:36:57 PM »
Gov. Hobbs’ press secretary resigns after controversial tweet following Nashville mass shooting
https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/29/gov-hobbs-press-secretary-resigns-after-controversial-tweet-following-nashville-mass-shooting/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: March 29, 2023, 09:40:49 PM »
What the media doesn't say about a mass murderer
Don Surber
Mar 28, 2023

The media is really big on promoting the First Openly Transgender (fill in the blank). Richard “Rachel” Levine becoming an admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps was big news. That he’s a doctor who doesn’t know biology flummoxes me, but I roll against the tide, don’t I?

But the media is trying hard not to acknowledge Monday’s historic First Openly Transgender (female to male) mass school shooter. You’ve heard of the glass ceiling; she shattered the glass basement.

Heavy reported that Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a woman who pretended she was a man named Aiden, shot and killed three 9-year-olds and three staff members at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee. Police shot and killed her. It was a suicide by cop.

Hale was a pretty girl until she messed with this tranny stuff. But she did and now seven people are dead, including her.

That a tranny attacked a Christian grade school is not lost on normal people, but the people who write the news are not normal.

Well except the London Daily Mail. It seeks American readers, not political correctness.

The paper reported, “Trans female former student, 28, armed with two assault rifles and a handgun, kills three nine-year-old kids and three staff members at Nashville private Christian school after writing manifesto and drawing maps of church campus.”

The American media cares only about the Narrative.

AP labeled the school shooting as “the latest in a series of mass shootings in a country that has grown increasingly unnerved by bloodshed in schools.”

Not until Paragraph 5 did AP bother telling readers the shooter was a tranny.

NBC waited until Paragraph 11 to mention the killer was passing herself off as a male.

In a 28-paragraph account, CNN did not mention the transsexualism of the shooter.

It did say, “The shooter did not have any known history of mental illness.” But we are not allowed to call transsexualism a mental disorder.

Lefties forced the American Psychiatric Association to stop calling it a mental disorder in 2012. Not calling transsexualism a mental disorder did not make it any saner.

The damage to society is that we are forced to accept lies about gender and the like. It is part of the left’s removal of free speech. We no longer are allowed to tell the truth.

Instead of calling tranny males he, we must call them she or they or ze. We must accept without question that a man is entitled to play women’s sports.

Those who make the transition and want to go back learn too late that the surgeons offer no refunds. They are stuck for life.

But unlike other stories about transsexuals, the media dead-named her and went by her sex on her birth certificate instead of calling her a male named Aiden Hale.

The media stuck to its gun seizure propaganda as it ignored Hale’s tranny status. It also largely ignored an irony. The New York Post, however, covered this angle.

It said, “The mother of the Nashville school shooter who killed six people — including three 9-year-olds — appeared to be a gun control activist who once urged friends on Facebook to sign a petition calling to keep firearms out of schools.”

CNN’s story mentioned Hale obtained her guns legally. Well, if we are not going to call transsexuality a mental disorder, of course she could get guns. In fact, some in the media encourage it — Tranny Get Your Gun.

Four days before the slaughter, Texas Monthly published a story, “Fearing That State Leaders Want Them ‘Eradicated,’ Some Transgender Texans Embrace Firearms.”

The story began, “Handling a .50-caliber machine gun atop a Stryker armored fighting vehicle in Iraq and Afghanistan, Josephine became an expert at scanning her surroundings for potential threats. The Army taught her how to absorb a flood of information in a moment. On patrol, she would count the number of passengers inside an approaching vehicle, identify places where she could quickly seek cover if necessary, or commit a patch on someone’s jacket to memory.

“Since she returned to civilian life nearly a decade ago in Killeen, the Central Texas town adjacent to the Fort Hood Army base, those skills have mostly lain dormant. Recently, however, Josephine, who began identifying as a transgender woman after leaving the military, has begun to feel that she’s back on the battlefield.

“Like many other queer Texans, she has read with mounting concern about rising rates of violence and intimidation against transgender Americans. (She asked for her last name to be concealed for fear of being harassed.)

“Lately, when she stops at a red light, pulls into a gas station, or enters a Walmart, she anxiously scans her surroundings for symbols she associates with American extremism: Confederate flags, Back the Blue bumper stickers, Punisher decals on jacked-up trucks.”

Punisher decals! Oh no. Quick, son, hand Daddy his .50-caliber machine gun. Them Punisher decal-bearers need to be taught a lesson.

Last month, NPR encouraged trannies and other LGBT types to arm themselves.

It reported, “Meet the queer people who practice shooting to defend themselves from hate groups.”

New Hampshire Public Radio's Todd Bookman said, “Groups like Rainbow Reload exist around the country, often called pink pistol clubs. It's a place for experts and the gun-curious to practice and improve their shooting, but this goes beyond hobby. There's a practical goal here, to prepare and protect themselves.”

Good for him. He gets it. He just gave the NRA argument for owning firearms: protection.

Meanwhile, Biden continues to push for banning guns. He took the massacre so serious that he began his remarks, “I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream.”

Most media outlets left that part out. Not Politico.

More importantly, the media left out the part where a transsexual attacked and killed three kids and three adults at a Christian school.

The power of the press is not in what it reports, but in what it leaves out.

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/media-downplays-tranny-angle-in-mass

Prime after reading this:  Just the AP, NBC, and CNN?  Not enough to draw any kind of conclusion. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #730 on: March 29, 2023, 10:14:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure I read and listen to more liberal/progressive rags than you and Prime combined.   :)

There is no way for you and I to prove what we read and/or watch but I watch as much Fox and Newsmax as I do MSNBC & CNN.  More importantly, our Lakers looked really good tonight.  Hopefully they can get to the 6th seed and not have to do the play in.  What do you make of the possibility of LeBron and Draymond Green going to Dallas?  On paper, Luca, Kyrie, LeBron and Draymond looks like a powerhouse but I don't see it happening.  I think Cuban is an idiot for taking on the ultimate cancer in Kyrie.  What say you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: March 29, 2023, 10:30:17 PM »
There is no way for you and I to prove what we read and/or watch but I watch as much Fox and Newsmax as I do MSNBC & CNN.  More importantly, our Lakers looked really good tonight.  Hopefully they can get to the 6th seed and not have to do the play in.  What do you make of the possibility of LeBron and Draymond Green going to Dallas?  On paper, Luca, Kyrie, LeBron and Draymond looks like a powerhouse but I don't see it happening.  I think Cuban is an idiot for taking on the ultimate cancer in Kyrie.  What say you?

I only watched the fourth quarter, but they yes they looked good.  They have been solid since the trades after the All Star break.  Friday's game against Minnesota will tell us a lot, but I think if they are healthy going into the playoffs they are as good as any team in the Western Conference.  I'm not sold on Phoenix with Durant, yet. 

I haven't heard the rumor about LeBron and Green going to Dallas?  It wouldn't surprise me if LeBron went chasing rings again.  I still hate having to root for that turd.  lol

I actually like Cuban and how he will spend and do whatever he thinks it takes to win.  I wanted Pelinka to trade for Kyrie, but not at the expense of gutting the team like they did last year.  I'm actually glad Cuban stepped in saved Pelinka from making a mistake. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: March 30, 2023, 11:53:35 PM »
Intimidation? IRS agent visited journalist after he testified on censorship, Jim Jordan reveals
While Taibbi was away from his New Jersey home, an IRS agent left a note asking that he contact the agency.
By Ben Whedon
Updated: March 27, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/gop-rep-jordan-suggests-irs-attempted-intimidate-journalist-who-testified?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: March 31, 2023, 04:17:04 PM »
Trans Activists Storm Florida Capitol Building Over Bill Banning Teaching Sex Orientation, Gender Identity From PreK-8
Transurrection.

Posted by Mary Chastain Friday, March 31, 2023
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/trans-activists-storm-florida-capitol-building-over-bill-banning-teaching-sex-orientation-gender-identity-from-prek-8/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: April 06, 2023, 12:36:58 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: April 06, 2023, 12:38:06 PM »
Gun-toting activist threatens ‘transphobes,’ gets visit from FBI: ‘Arm ourselves’
By Joshua Rhett Miller
March 30, 2023

Transgender rights activist Kayla Denker says she was visited by the FBI after posting a YouTube video early in March talking about self-defense and showing her loading an AR-style rifle.
@DrLoupis/Twitter
https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/fbi-probes-harassers-as-gun-toting-trans-activist-vows-self-defense/amp/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #736 on: April 06, 2023, 12:44:03 PM »
Gun-toting activist threatens ‘transphobes,’ gets visit from FBI: ‘Arm ourselves’
By Joshua Rhett Miller
March 30, 2023

Transgender rights activist Kayla Denker says she was visited by the FBI after posting a YouTube video early in March talking about self-defense and showing her loading an AR-style rifle.
@DrLoupis/Twitter
https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/fbi-probes-harassers-as-gun-toting-trans-activist-vows-self-defense/amp/

Civil war is fast approaching & many of these Fucking weirdo freaks & leftists
will be wiped out - Civil war is close in America & many European countries are not far off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: April 06, 2023, 01:19:59 PM »
It wasn't just one reporter on one show.  But you'd never know because you live in a bubble.

You seem to know all about living in a bubble. Is this from personal experience? If so, do you find living in bubble confining? -Just asking because I suffer from claustrophobia so living in a bubble would be problematical.

As a reminder, here is the post we are talking about:

I just watched a CBS evening news report about the shooting.  They sanitized the headline (no mention of transgender man) and did not mention the anti-mutilation bill the Tennessee governor just signed, the transgender activist protests in Tennessee, and identified the shooter as a female.  I guess it's ok to "misgender" someone when it suits a political agenda. 

This is a prime example of how real journalism is dead.

How many reporters did you reference in your post?

How many shows did you name in the post?

You posted that it is a prime example, which not only means one example but the main example.

Did you neglect to mention other examples or could you not think of any at the moment?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: April 06, 2023, 01:26:15 PM »
You seem to know all about living in a bubble. Is this from personal experience? If so, do you find living in bubble confining? -Just asking because I suffer from claustrophobia so living in a bubble would be problematical.

As a reminder, here is the post we are talking about:

How many reporters did you reference in your post?

How many shows did you name in the post?

You posted that it is a prime example, which not only means one example but the main example.

Did you neglect to mention other examples or could you not think of any at the moment?

You know exactly what I was talking about.  But stay in your bubble.  I know it probably feels safe. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: April 06, 2023, 03:57:24 PM »
You know exactly what I was talking about.  But stay in your bubble.  I know it probably feels safe.

I don't know exactly what you were talking about. Perhaps if you endeavored to make your posts clearer and mean exactly what you intended, they wouldn't be misunderstood.

I have no idea how living in a bubble feels. Think about it, if I really lived in a bubble why would I still be posting on Getbig after almost 20 years?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: April 06, 2023, 05:18:47 PM »
I don't know exactly what you were talking about. Perhaps if you endeavored to make your posts clearer and mean exactly what you intended, they wouldn't be misunderstood.

I have no idea how living in a bubble feels. Think about it, if I really lived in a bubble why would I still be posting on Getbig after almost 20 years?

Sometimes my comments are not clear.  Then again, you have a reading comprehension problem.

I thought about it.  Yes you live in a bubble.  Despite the fact you post on Getbig.  Your posts clearly show you confine yourself to a liberal/progressive set of beliefs, refuse to read or listen to people who don't espouse your views, and are largely unaware of current events.  This isn't really a criticism.  And there are lots of people like you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: April 07, 2023, 10:29:27 AM »
Riley Gaines ‘ambushed and physically hit’ after Saving Women’s Sports speech at San Francisco State
By Lee Brown
April 7, 2023

Swimmer Riley Gaines says she was “ambushed and physically hit” and forced to barricade for three hours from a mob of trans-rights protesters who stormed her speech about protecting women’s sports.

The 12-time All-American champ — a former competitor of controversial trans swimmer Lia Thomas -— shared alarming footage of cops hustling her to safety late Thursday at San Francisco State University.

“Why are you running!” one of the protesters yells gleefully — before a short-haired activist jumps in front of her to scream abuse.

“Yeah you f—ing transphobic bitch — I f–ing see you!” the deranged-sounding activist screams as Gaines tries to escape down a hallway.

Gaines’ footage — as well as other clips shared on social media — show security and university staff blocking the angry mob from following the distressed guest speaker as she’s taken to a safe room at 8:30 p.m.

. . .

https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/riley-gaines-ambushed-and-hit-after-womens-sports-speech-at-sfsu/

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #742 on: April 07, 2023, 01:52:29 PM »
Riley Gaines ‘ambushed and physically hit’ after Saving Women’s Sports speech at San Francisco State
By Lee Brown
April 7, 2023

Swimmer Riley Gaines says she was “ambushed and physically hit” and forced to barricade for three hours from a mob of trans-rights protesters who stormed her speech about protecting women’s sports.

The 12-time All-American champ — a former competitor of controversial trans swimmer Lia Thomas -— shared alarming footage of cops hustling her to safety late Thursday at San Francisco State University.

“Why are you running!” one of the protesters yells gleefully — before a short-haired activist jumps in front of her to scream abuse.

“Yeah you f—ing transphobic bitch — I f–ing see you!” the deranged-sounding activist screams as Gaines tries to escape down a hallway.

Gaines’ footage — as well as other clips shared on social media — show security and university staff blocking the angry mob from following the distressed guest speaker as she’s taken to a safe room at 8:30 p.m.

. . .

https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/riley-gaines-ambushed-and-hit-after-womens-sports-speech-at-sfsu/

But all they want is the right to be themselves  ::)

Thank God for AIDS ... it is painfully slow but it always works unless the freaks self-delete first. 
~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2023, 02:12:11 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2023, 04:44:18 PM »
Sometimes satire and 'reality' blur... I mean, this is what they are essentially saying, right?  ;D

‘I'm A Victim!’ Yells Trans Activist While Punching Woman In The Face

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Amid the controversy surrounding the attack on women's rights activist and NCAA swimming champion Riley Gaines, a new report indicated a burly male trans activist shouted "I'm a victim!" as he punched a woman squarely in the face.

"You people don't get it!" shouted the muscular, blue-haired man as he repeatedly struck the tiny woman in the jaw. "Trans people have the right to expose their genitalia in locker rooms to anyone they want! Stop threatening us and being violent!"

More here https://babylonbee.com/news/were-the-victims-yells-trans-activist-while-punching-woman-in-the-face
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2023, 05:23:14 PM »
Sometimes my comments are not clear.  Then again, you have a reading comprehension problem.

I thought about it.  Yes you live in a bubble.  Despite the fact you post on Getbig.  Your posts clearly show you confine yourself to a liberal/progressive set of beliefs, refuse to read or listen to people who don't espouse your views, and are largely unaware of current events.  This isn't really a criticism.  And there are lots of people like you.

Okay, I thought about it too. How would you describe what your posts show about your ability to hear and listen to people who do not share the same views as you do? Do you believe you have a thorough and open-minded understanding of current events? Can you provide an example of this?

The bottom line is, IMO you are not someone who has any right to accuse other people of living in bubbles unless you are willing to admit that you do as well.

Can you provide at least one verifiable example of a time when you changed your mind and admitted you were wrong about something you posted or said on Getbig?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2023, 07:07:01 PM »
Okay, I thought about it too. How would you describe what your posts show about your ability to hear and listen to people who do not share the same views as you do? Do you believe you have a thorough and open-minded understanding of current events? Can you provide an example of this?

The bottom line is, IMO you are not someone who has any right to accuse other people of living in bubbles unless you are willing to admit that you do as well.

Can you provide at least one verifiable example of a time when you changed your mind and admitted you were wrong about something you posted or said on Getbig?

One of the best things I do in life is listen.  I am as open-minded as they come.  One of the most useful things I have ever read is the late Stephen Covey's book 7 Habits of Highly Effective people, and in particular his recommendation that we "seek first to understand, then to be understood."  I do that all that time.  You should try it.

You want me to search my post history for times I have changed my mind?  Heck no.  Not going to waste my time.  It's not important enough for me to prove anything to you.  Plus your memory isn't too good, so you would probably forget anyway.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2023, 07:56:57 PM »
One of the best things I do in life is listen.  I am as open-minded as they come.  One of the most useful things I have ever read is the late Stephen Covey's book 7 Habits of Highly Effective people, and in particular his recommendation that we "seek first to understand, then to be understood."  I do that all that time.  You should try it.

You want me to search my post history for times I have changed my mind?  Heck no.  Not going to waste my time.  It's not important enough for me to prove anything to you.  Plus your memory isn't too good, so you would probably forget anyway.

If I may be so bold as to cut in this conversation,
That's my issue with so many of the Leftist / Liberal thinking & doing , I cannot understand why they're so intent
On Fucking so many things up - I do try to seek to understand yet so much of it doesn’t makes any rational sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2023, 09:18:45 PM »

If I may be so bold as to cut in this conversation,
That's my issue with so many of the Leftist / Liberal thinking & doing , I cannot understand why they're so intent
On Fucking so many things up - I do try to seek to understand yet so much of it doesn’t makes any rational sense.

It's very hard to have rational discussions with partisans.  There isn't a lot of logic or consistency.  Fairness doesn't matter.  Truth doesn't matter.  That's why these young people are so emboldened to use violence as a form of protest.  The summer of violence after George Floyd, with very little consequences, started a dangerous trend.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2023, 09:24:45 PM »
If he posted pro-Trump messages there would be wall-to-wall coverage.

REVEALED: Suspected Kentucky bank shooter posted anti-Trump, pro-lockdown content on Reddit
"I’ll be doing my part to make sure it is not the warm response [Trump's] looking for."
Apr 10, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/kentucky-bank-shooter-posted-anti-trump-pro-lockdown-content-to-reddit?utm_campaign=64487