Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 165243 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2023, 01:05:49 PM »
MSNBC Analyst Elie Mystal Jokes About Justice Sam Alito Dying Near Titanic
PAUL BOIS
22 Jun 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/22/msnbc-analyst-elie-mystal-jokes-about-justice-sam-alito-dying-near-titanic/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: July 01, 2023, 12:14:04 AM »
Michigan House passes bill that could make using wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000
Under the new bill, 'intimidating' an individual in regards to their gender identity can result in prison time or a $10,000 fine
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News
Published June 30, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-house-passes-bill-using-wrong-pronouns-felony-fineable-10000

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: July 01, 2023, 01:17:14 AM »
Michigan House passes bill that could make using wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000
Under the new bill, 'intimidating' an individual in regards to their gender identity can result in prison time or a $10,000 fine
Published June 30, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-house-passes-bill-using-wrong-pronouns-felony-fineable-10000
The next thing for the Supreme Court to strike down. Ridiculous law.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #778 on: July 01, 2023, 02:07:05 AM »
Published June 30, 2023

More absolute madness
Who the fuck is coming up with all this crap & pushing it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: July 02, 2023, 01:52:01 PM »
Published June 30, 2023

There was a time when my wife and I considered moving to Michigan where several of my paternal family live and most of my paternal ancestors came from. Today I am glad I we did not follow through on this. Given my inability to keep up with this current pronoun nonsense, I would likely be paying a lot of fines. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: July 10, 2023, 08:14:59 AM »
School Suspended Kids For ‘Misgendering’ Teacher, Sent Them To ‘Restorative Justice’ Training
REAGAN REESE
CONTRIBUTOR
July 07, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/07/school-suspended-kids-misgendering-justice-training/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: July 14, 2023, 12:58:13 PM »
Biden's DOJ pursuing another criminal prosecution against his political opponent. 

Prosecutors ask witnesses whether Trump acknowledged he lost 2020 race
July 13, 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.seattletimes.com%2Fnation-world%2Fnation-politics%2Fprosecutors-ask-witnesses-whether-trump-acknowledged-he-lost-2020-race%2F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: July 14, 2023, 09:10:05 PM »
The FBI had facebook censor posts on the internet.  And people yawn.

My Wray or the Hard Wray: New Twitter Files Contradict FBI Director’s Testimony
July 13, 2023

Yesterday’s hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray was another maddening experience of faux contrition and open evasion. Wray apologized for violations that have already been established by courts or Congress (often over the best efforts of the FBI). However, on ample public evidence of new violations, Wray continued to use his favorite testimonial trilogy to dismiss any questions: expressing (1) lack of knowledge, (2) ongoing investigations, and (3) promises of later answers or briefings. He did, however, hold forth in detail after Rep. Eric Swalwell asked him about FBI Family Day. Despite the near total lack of substance, Wray did make one surprising denial. He insisted that the FBI does not engage in censorship efforts, focuses only on “foreign disinformation,” and does not pressure companies to censor others. Those denials are not only directly contradicted by the recent 155-page opinion of a federal court and the Twitter Files, but a new release from the Twitter Files and journalist Matt Taibbi.

Wray said that “…The FBI is not in the business of moderating content, or causing any social media company to suppress or censor.” He then added that these companies are not under any pressure in making their own decisions whether to censor people or groups flagged by the FBI.

The statement is obviously false. The FBI maintained a large operation of agents actively seeking the censorship of thousands, as discussed in my prior testimony.

Taibbi, however, has released another example of how aggressive the FBI was with social media companies. In the latest Twitter Files release, there is one email exchange where Twitter “immediately” suspended accounts flagged by the FBI without investigation.

Taibbi explained:

“In one shot, you can see the FBI asks to remove three accounts, that gets forwarded to Twitter, Twitter immediately suspends them, the accounts. But more importantly, when there’s a glitch, and the accounts remain up, the FBI immediately writes back and says, what’s the deal? We just wrote to you, why is it still up? So, that shows the nature of the relationship basically that it’s not really a collaboration. It’s much more like somebody reporting to an authority.

… [W]hat happens in these instances in the ones that I was showing, they’re just forwarding names of accounts that they say are associated with foreign threat actors. It’s very vague. And Twitter is taking them down before they even investigate. In this case, they later determined that they couldn’t find anything connecting them to any bad actors. In fact, one of them was from Canada. And so, that’s the problem. If it’s not connected with a crime, they’re just asking to take accounts down because they don’t like the profile of them.”

We also have hundreds of emails that show the FBI and other agencies targeting individuals for a wide array of disinformation, misinformation, and malinformation. The latter category is truly Orwellian. It covers true statements that can be used for a misleading purpose.

The latest email does not suggest that the FBI was the passive, helpful agency portrayed by the Director. For most people reading the email, it sounds like it is my Wray or the hard Wray.

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/07/13/my-wray-or-the-hard-wray-new-twitter-files-contradict-fbi-directors-testimony/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: July 17, 2023, 04:13:35 PM »
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Exposes Her Inner Richard Nixon by Targeting Political Enemies
By Brad Slager | July 16, 2023
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2023/07/16/boston-mayor-michelle-wu-exposes-her-inner-richard-nixon-by-targeting-political-enemies-n777441

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #785 on: July 17, 2023, 10:17:33 PM »
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Exposes Her Inner Richard Nixon by Targeting Political Enemies
By Brad Slager | July 16, 2023
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2023/07/16/boston-mayor-michelle-wu-exposes-her-inner-richard-nixon-by-targeting-political-enemies-n777441

This list is said to have sprung out of an incident that played out last month, where a parade had been staged in town, and some participants used the event to station themselves outside of Wu’s residence to protest, making loud calls of outrage against the mayor. As a result, the mayor’s office drew up a list of 15 people that was submitted to the police, including anti-vaccine activists, local restaurant owners, and a candidate for the City Council. What their connection to the parade protest had been is not clear, but all were said to be vocal opponents of Wu’s policies in the recent past.

Funny that these hypocrites called for protests outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices when the abortion decision draft was leaked (by the way, what happened to that investigation?) but when  protesters are outside their home, suddenly they have an issue.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: July 18, 2023, 12:49:59 AM »
Funny that these hypocrites called for protests outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices when the abortion decision draft was leaked (by the way, what happened to that investigation?) but when  protesters are outside their home, suddenly they have an issue.
They give it but can't take it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: July 18, 2023, 10:45:07 AM »
Plummeting poll numbers?  Economy in the tank?  Decimated military?  Solution?  Come up with better ideas. 

Or just indict your chief rival and try and lock him up for life. 

Trump told by special counsel he is criminal target in Jan. 6 probe
PUBLISHED TUE, JUL 18 2023
Dan Mangan
@_DANMANGAN
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/18/trump-says-special-counsel-told-him-hes-a-target-in-jan-6-probe.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: July 19, 2023, 06:16:15 AM »
BREAKING: Feds seize Trump advisors' phones in Jan 6 investigation
The Biden admin "have effectively issued a third indictment and arrest of Joe Biden’s number one political opponent, who is largely dominating him in the race for the presidency."
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Jul 18, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-feds-seize-trump-advisors-phones-in-jan-6-investigation?cfp#google_vignette

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: July 24, 2023, 11:24:36 AM »
Professors urge Biden to defy 'mistaken' rulings by 'MAGA' Supreme Court justices
President has said Supreme Court 'not a normal court' after recent rulings
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
Published July 23, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/professors-urge-biden-defy-mistaken-rulings-maga-supreme-court-justices

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: July 27, 2023, 08:24:31 PM »
More attempts by Biden to put his chief political rival in prison for life. 

Trump charged with additional counts in special counsel's classified records probe
Trump previously pleaded not guilty to 37 federal counts
By Brooke Singman , Jake Gibson , Bill Mears | Fox News
Published July 27, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-charged-with-additional-counts-in-special-counsels-classified-records-probe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: July 31, 2023, 10:35:26 AM »
WSJ: Facebook ‘Demoted’ Video of Tucker Carlson by 50% at the Demand of Biden White House
LUCAS NOLAN  28 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/07/28/wsj-facebook-demoted-video-of-tucker-carlson-by-50-at-the-demand-of-biden-white-house/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: July 31, 2023, 11:04:09 AM »
Will Jack Smith Seek Pretrial Detention for Donald Trump in January 6 Case?
A key 2021 court ruling and recent precedent in the prosecution of January 6 defendants could give Smith all the ammo he needs to put the former president in jail awaiting trial.
JULIE KELLY
JUL 30, 2023

One month after the events of January 6, Beryl Howell—chief judge of the D.C. District Court at the time—developed special guidance for her fellow judges to apply when determining whether a January 6 defendant should be denied bail.

While acknowledging the federal bail statute requires courts to consider the “specific conduct of each defendant,” Howell, appointed by Barack Obama in 2010, nevertheless argued that January 6 defendants, i.e., Trump supporters, should be treated as part of a group rather than individually as the law requires. “Before evaluating the nature and circumstances of defendant’s specific conduct, consideration of the differentiating factors that warrant pretrial detention of certain defendants facing criminal liability for their participation in the mob (emphasis added) is helpful,” Howell wrote in her order granting a Department of Justice request to deny the release of William Chrestman, a Trump supporter from Kansas City.

The reason, Howell explained, was due to “the undeniably traumatic events of January 6.” She then provided what she called “a useful framework through which to contextualize the nature and circumstances of offenses committed at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.”

Her 32-page order became what’s commonly referred to in court filings as the “Chrestman factors.” Prosecutors have routinely cited Howell’s decision to justify pretrial detention for more than 100 January 6 defendants including those accused of committing no violence.

What Howell essentially got away with—it’s unclear why defense lawyers for Chrestman, who has been in jail for two-and-a-half years currently awaiting an August 4 trial date, have not appealed her order—was to create no-bail rules that apply only to January 6 protesters.

It is inimical to the tenets of equal justice under the law but none of that matters in the Trump-hating cesspool known as the D.C. federal courthouse. (For example, BLM protesters who assaulted police for days in D.C. in 2020 were released and charges dropped. January 6 protesters accused of even minor confrontations with police were denied bail and left to languish in prison for months or years before being convicted at trial or tormented into a plea deal.)

Howell’s ruling now looms large as special prosecutor Jack Smith appears ready to indict Donald Trump this week for his alleged role in January 6. Smith likely will charge Trump with several felonies including charges that have resulted in court-ordered pretrial detention for January 6 defendants.

So the big question post-indictment is: Will Jack Smith seek pretrial detention for the former president?

He very well might. Smith—burning though more than $1 million per month in taxpayer money to fund his overzealous, unaccountable prosecution of Donald Trump—has no guardrails in the venue of Washington, D.C. where Trump’s January 6 case will be prosecuted. Further, Democrats and the media have generated such bloodlust among the Democratic Party base that anything less than images of Trump behind bars as he tries to campaign for president will be viewed as a failure on Smith’s part. They want Trump in prison, post haste.

And what better way to deflect attention away from the Biden family legal and political scandals than blaring headlines that read “DONALD TRUMP DENIED BAIL!”

How Howell Decision Could Impact Donald Trump’s Freedom
This passage in Howell’s order should be of most concern to Trump’s legal team as it relates to a potential motion to deny release. “[A] defendant who assumed either a formal or a de facto leadership role in the assault by encouraging other rioters’ misconduct, for example, by urging rioters to advance on the Capitol or to confront law enforcement, may have inspired further criminal conduct on the part of others.”

In the anything-goes courtrooms of Washington, D.C., where judges act as nothing more than a rubber stamp for the DOJ, Smith easily could convince a judge that Trump indeed played a “de facto leadership role” in what happened that day. Prosecutors could point to tweets and interviews before January 6 as evidence the former president encouraged the “mob” to “attack the Capitol.”

After all, Trump’s December 19, 2020 tweet—”Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”—has been cited by both the government in January 6 trials and by the January 6 Select Committee as a “call to arms” of sorts to demonstrate Trump’s alleged culpability.

Smith’s team also could cite parts of Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on January 6 as proof he compelled the “mob” to act. His tweet at 2:24 p.m that day accusing former Vice President Michael Pence of not having the “courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution” could serve as more proof Trump prompted an escalation of violence at the Capitol that coincided with the temporary suspension of the electoral college count.

Aside from Howell’s guidance, the DOJ now has ample precedent to support pretrial detention for Donald Trump. If Smith charges the former president with obstruction of an official proceeding, the most common January 6 felony, and/or conspiracy to obstruct, multiple judges have denied release for defendants indicted on those same counts even defendants not charged with assaulting police or destroying property.

Proud Boys Trial and Classified Documents Case
This is especially relevant in the obstruction and conspiracy cases against members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys—and the latter case raises another serious legal threat to Trump and the potential for pretrial detention.

The government made Trump a key figure in the seditious conspiracy trial of five members of the Proud Boys earlier this year. Prosecutors told the jury that the Proud Boys were “Trump’s army” and played a clip of Trump’s comments during the September 2020 presidential debate—”Proud Boys, stand back and stand by”—at closing arguments in April.

“[There] was one final chance to keep Trump in power, January 6, 2021, and they knew the importance of that day,” assistant U.S. Attorney Nadia Moore told jurors in her closing pitch. “These men’s purpose was to illegally keep Trump in power.”

If Smith indicts Trump for seditious conspiracy, a Civil War-era statute rarely used against American citizens, he almost certainly will ask to keep Trump in custody. Numerous defendants charged with seditious conspiracy were denied bail; Smith will argue, as his lawyers have in the classified documents case, that Trump should be treated as a “private citizen” without special consideration.

And there is a possibility Smith could use that ongoing case to put Trump in jail before trial. Trump stands accused of illegally retaining national defense information at Mar-a-Lago and obstructing DOJs investigation into his handling of classified material. Would Smith argue that the former president poses a threat to the community, or the country, based on both matters?

Even if Smith does not ask for pretrial detention, he could ask for strict release conditions to severely limit Trump’s movements. Home confinement or detention, a curfew, travel restrictions, a monitoring device are just ways Smith could impair Trump’s ability to effectively campaign for president.

Which is, of course, what this is all about. This week’s expected indictment is only part of Trump’s problems related to the January 6 prosecution. Smith’s next move could present the greatest threat to Trump’s candidacy--and freedom--than the initial charges themselves.

https://www.declassified.live/p/will-jack-smith-seek-pretrial-detention

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #793 on: July 31, 2023, 11:20:52 AM »
I find it a bit troubling that the most Nazi-like corrupt admin is history has weaponized the DOJ to go after opponents.

This shit is tide-turning and so anti-American, everyone should be alarmed, not just Pubturdz.
Dems have no idea what they are doing in life, to fukk up their own freedoms...

They are so stupid, it  hurts...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: July 31, 2023, 12:12:36 PM »
Will Jack Smith Seek Pretrial Detention for Donald Trump in January 6 Case?
A key 2021 court ruling and recent precedent in the prosecution of January 6 defendants could give Smith all the ammo he needs to put the former president in jail awaiting trial.
JULIE KELLY
JUL 30, 2023
https://www.declassified.live/p/will-jack-smith-seek-pretrial-detention

This is very interesting. While legally this seems like a real possibility, it is highly unlikely it will happen since doing so could cause an even greater uproar from Trump supporters than simply indicting him, once again, would. In comparison the events of January 6th might seem like a tea party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #795 on: August 01, 2023, 05:34:11 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: August 01, 2023, 01:34:29 PM »
Possible 3rd Trump indictment looms after grand jury convenes in Jan. 6 probe
Trump said 'no indication of notice was given' to his team by special counsel's office
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
Publis
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/possible-3rd-trump-indictment-looms-after-grand-jury-convenes-in-jan-6-probe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: August 01, 2023, 02:43:59 PM »
On right on cue, after the Devon Archer testimony. 

Trump indicted on charges out of Special Counsel probe into Jan. 6
This is the second federal indictment Trump faces out of Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation
Published August 1, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-indicted-special-counsel-probe-jan-6

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #798 on: August 01, 2023, 02:46:46 PM »
On right on cue, after the Devon Archer testimony. 

Trump indicted on charges out of Special Counsel probe into Jan. 6
This is the second federal indictment Trump faces out of Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation
Published August 1, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-indicted-special-counsel-probe-jan-6

Yep, blatant election interference. I bet Jack Smith has one hell of a security detail…and rightfully so

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: August 01, 2023, 03:11:47 PM »
Yep, blatant election interference. I bet Jack Smith has one hell of a security detail…and rightfully so

That's exactly what these political prosecutions are.