Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 24845 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2023, 09:13:28 PM »
I admittedly do not read every thread or every post in every thread.  What I do know is you have not explained how Biden is better than Trump based on their record.  Because you cannot.  You cannot explain, factually, how the country is better today than during Trump's presidency.  And you don't care about that, because your position is based on emotion, not facts. 

Or perhaps I'm wrong?  Can you detail how Biden is better than Trump based on the economy, foreign policy, national defense, etc.?

I give up

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2023, 11:19:07 PM »
I give up

Of course you do.  You cannot, factually, defend your vote for Biden over Trump based on Biden's and Trump's respective records and the state of the country under both presidencies. 

You could talk about the economy, but there is that whole recession and greatly increased costs of goods and services thing. 

You could talk about national defense/security, but there is that whole dead service members in Afghanistan, invasion of Ukraine, China spy balloon stuff.

You could talk about the border, but there is that whole record breaking illegal immigration and fentanyl killing Americans thing.

You could talk about the price of gas, but you'd be stuck with that energy independence thing. 

You could talk about whether the average family can buy a home, but that whole interest rate thing would trip you up.

You could talk about foreign affairs, but you'd be faced with that whole multiple Middle East peace accords and multiple Nobel Prize nominations thing. 

I could go on, but anyone who isn't a hack or is suffering from TDS gets the point. 

But hey, "January 6" trumps (so to speak) the incredible success the country enjoyed under Trump and the horrendous state of affairs under Biden.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2023, 04:46:27 PM »
DeSantis to host donors ahead of likely 2024 White House bid
By James Oliphant
February 23, 2023
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/desantis-host-donors-ahead-likely-2024-white-house-bid-2023-02-23/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #253 on: February 27, 2023, 04:49:15 PM »
Of course you do.  You cannot, factually, defend your vote for Biden over Trump based on Biden's and Trump's respective records and the state of the country under both presidencies. 

You could talk about the economy, but there is that whole recession and greatly increased costs of goods and services thing. 

You could talk about national defense/security, but there is that whole dead service members in Afghanistan, invasion of Ukraine, China spy balloon stuff.

You could talk about the border, but there is that whole record breaking illegal immigration and fentanyl killing Americans thing.

You could talk about the price of gas, but you'd be stuck with that energy independence thing. 

You could talk about whether the average family can buy a home, but that whole interest rate thing would trip you up.

You could talk about foreign affairs, but you'd be faced with that whole multiple Middle East peace accords and multiple Nobel Prize nominations thing. 

I could go on, but anyone who isn't a hack or is suffering from TDS gets the point. 

But hey, "January 6" trumps (so to speak) the incredible success the country enjoyed under Trump and the horrendous state of affairs under Biden.
He, like other libs here, can only repeat media talking points, Orange man bad!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 27, 2023, 05:09:00 PM »
He, like other libs here, can only repeat media talking points, Orange man bad!

That essentially is what he keeps repeating.  Like a bot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2023, 06:42:02 AM »
KABOOMMM!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2023, 01:32:08 PM »
Florida Governor DeSantis To Visit Iowa Next Week, Ahead Of Expected 2024 Announcement
Mike Jenkins March 2, 2023
https://www.tampafp.com/florida-governor-desantis-to-visit-iowa-next-week/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2023, 01:33:27 PM »
Florida Gov. DeSantis’ Book Hits No. 1 On Amazon The Day It’s Released
Liam Edgar March 2, 2023
https://www.tampafp.com/florida-gov-desantis-book-hits-no-1-on-amazon-the-day-its-released/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 23, 2023, 02:18:41 PM »
DeSantis privately acknowledges he will run for president in 2024: report
By Victor Nava
March 10, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/03/10/desantis-privately-acknowledges-he-will-run-for-president-in-2024-report/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2024, 11:20:00 AM »
A bad decision in an otherwise remarkable career.

DeSantis blames conservative media and indictments for 2024 loss
"They would have said ... 'Why didn't you step up when we needed leadership?'" the governor said of his decision to run now versus in the future.
Kimberly Leonard
01/22/2024
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/01/22/new-hampshire-primary-2024/desantis-reflects-on-failed-campaign-00136970

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #260 on: March 07, 2024, 05:36:11 PM »
I live in Florida, I'm not a fan of Ron. Having said that... I have evolved in my position on Covid. Initially I was all about social distancing, Masks, limiting exposure. But living in Florida and being in a tourist location I have seen first hand how government "rules" aren't worth the paper they are written on and people are going to do pretty much what they want. Desantos was one of the firsts to open up, and during the peak of the pandemic I've walked past bars that were packed with people acting like Covid didn't exist. At first it bothered me greatly because I keep up with the Covid data and know when Florida is spiking and how dangerous it is. But after months of seeing people from out of state coming here because they know they can act like Covid doesn't exist and our government goes along with it I adopted the "Screw the ignorant jerks, I'll just fend for myself" attitude. It has been a great relief. I can now walk past overfilled bars knowing people in there will likely either die, or transmit the disease to elderly loved ones upon their return to states that take it seriously and they will die and sleep like a baby knowing they had access to all the information I had access to and chose to ignore it. In the end it will likely mean less Republican voters which can't be a bad thing. Maybe God has a hand in this.. who knows..

Really - FFS AG  I'm staggered at reading this !!

Well how did it turn out ?
Are you eating you're own words now that the truth about the Fake scamdemic & the poison vaccine
Is coming out.

Own it you were duped - you now know what you'd of been doing in 1940s Germany
Believing every last bit of propaganda.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 07, 2024, 08:55:24 PM »

Really - FFS AG  I'm staggered at reading this !!

Well how did it turn out ?
Are you eating you're own words now that the truth about the Fake scamdemic & the poison vaccine
Is coming out.

Own it you were duped - you now know what you'd of been doing in 1940s Germany
Believing every last bit of propaganda.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I know believing the election was legit and Covid was real on this forum is unpopular. But it's accurate.

At the height of the pandemic Italy's morgues were overflowing. Makeshift morgues were real. The elderly were the most at risk. The country's experts (not youtube "doctors") were giving the best advice given the available data. So yeah, seeing crowds partying in a bar during that time was irritating and some attendees likely brought the virus home and infected friends and relatives that died. It was irresponsible behavior and the hard thing to accept was that this was behaviour that put others at risk other than themselves.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #262 on: March 07, 2024, 09:31:41 PM »
I know believing the election was legit and Covid was real on this forum is unpopular. But it's accurate.

At the height of the pandemic Italy's morgues were overflowing. Makeshift morgues were real. The elderly were the most at risk. The country's experts (not youtube "doctors") were giving the best advice given the available data. So yeah, seeing crowds partying in a bar during that time was irritating and some attendees likely brought the virus home and infected friends and relatives that died. It was irresponsible behavior and the hard thing to accept was that this was behaviour that put others at risk other than themselves.

Great post as usual. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2024, 02:43:06 AM »

I hear the Nazi party is still active & looking to recruit more members.
They have a planned agenda & all the propaganda to go with it.

No doubt you also believed the Video's from China of zombiefyed people dropping dead in the street
Left right & centre.

At the height of the scamdemic hospitals were empty of patients - The ICU were full as they always are
Let alone when Flu season hits & yes Flu hits the elderly & infirm the hardest.

Address the excess death rate thats been going on for the past 18mnths +  must be yet another
Pandemic raging  ::)  also all the huge increases of many life threatening ailments.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2024, 02:55:50 PM »

I hear the Nazi party is still active & looking to recruit more members.
They have a planned agenda & all the propaganda to go with it.

No doubt you also believed the Video's from China of zombiefyed people dropping dead in the street
Left right & centre.

At the height of the scamdemic hospitals were empty of patients - The ICU were full as they always are
Let alone when Flu season hits & yes Flu hits the elderly & infirm the hardest.

Address the excess death rate thats been going on for the past 18mnths +  must be yet another
Pandemic raging  ::)  also all the huge increases of many life threatening ailments.

Look, I don't want to get into a debate about whether Covid was real or not. It will go no where. The hospitals were not empty, you are rewriting history. I explained my post in context. If it still bothers people I can live with that, unlike many who likely couldn't live with the Covid the party goers brought home. i

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2024, 05:11:10 PM »
Look, I don't want to get into a debate about whether Covid was real or not. It will go no where. The hospitals were not empty, you are rewriting history. I explained my post in context. If it still bothers people I can live with that, unlike many who likely couldn't live with the Covid the party goers brought home. i

1st couple waves of covid were more potent than 2024.  I work with guys who still have long covid symptoms. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 08, 2024, 10:08:14 PM »
1st couple waves of covid were more potent than 2024.  I work with guys who still have long covid symptoms.

It actually boggles my mind adults who apparently function in daily life refuse to admit the election results were accurate and the Covid epidemic was real. For them to be right is like the OJ Simpson jurors.. 80 plus people would have to conspired to  reach that verdict legitimately.  Never happened.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2024, 03:02:06 AM »

There was / is a virus that was either deliberately leaked or otherwise got out of the lab at Wuhan.
Very similar & maybe stronger than flu to start with, Personally I think it was deliberately let out
So it would kill many elderly & weak people- those costing a lot of money to look after & it did exactly
What it was meant to do.
Whether it was meant to just kill the Chinese or go around the world I'm not sure,  ultimately it did.

As for the response of many WHO tied in Governments it was largely stupid & again designed to make
Elderly & sick people even more vulnerable by weaking their immune system.

Here in the UK & many corrupt European countries the lies & propaganda was farcical & plain to see to
Anyone with a thinking reasoning mind. And from what I know from my daughter & friends in America
In some states it was pretty much the same crap.

FFS - they told folk to wear a utterly useless face nappy & if you didn't have one your shirt sleeve or jumper
/ scarf would do 🤣😂 - then the virus knew if you were sitting or standing & if you were eating or not 🤣😂
Really fucking clever virus, also it could tell the time & definitely attack you after 10pm 😂🤣
It also knew distance 6ft 🤣😂 & what items you could buy & which way you went round the supermarkets
If you didn't follow the one way system it'd get you 🤣😂 or if you were out on the beach or in a park it'd
Pounce on you it was so lethal in those places police had to beat you & arrest you for your own health 🤣😂
Shall I carry on ?  Yet you fell for all that Bollocks hook line sinker & fishing rod, go on try telling me I'm wrong.

Then came the vaccine out of China of all places - some miracle MRNA crap with Zero testing or clinical
Trials the idiot human guinea-pigs that took it were the clinical trial - hence the batch No.s so side effects
Could be logged to the different dosages as in any clinical trial, zero 50% & 100% & as were clearly seeing
Unfold some folk have Zero sides others have some mild & mild + problems & many others are completely
Fucked up or dead.

And you were a detective yet you couldn't see any of the above or workout what was going on!!
Your closed mind wouldn't let you & being trained to take orders & not question those in supposed
Authority had you captured & easy to Fool.

Now on to hospitals they were not full as most routine ops were cancelled & screenings , ward were empty
The ICU yes they were busy.

Hey what of the Video's of the Zombiefyed dropping dead ?  Were they real ?
Did you see any zombiefyed folk wandering around dropping dead ??
I certainly didn't & I did my utmost to carry on my life as normally as possible & went as many places
As I could & see many folk, Not one Zombie did I see let alone anyone dropping dead in the streets.

Yeah what bothers me is it all went to show how easily many folk are to deceive & go along with
wanting Others dead - no different to 1940s Germany - you wanting the likes of me dead yeah that
bothers me & Angers me a lot.
You clearly learnt nothing from what Germany & Hitler did.