Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1453214 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #525 on: September 16, 2021, 09:51:19 AM »
So you know all these guys doctors and have reviewed all their bloodwork and cardiology reports you know their liver and kidney functions? Half those dudes look like they have jaundice.

My dad was bald at my age and never touched a weight

Lee looks decent for his age
Kamali torn muscles like your self but decent
Jay looks healthy
Dexter down sized healthy 

your dad also didnt blast copious amounts of steroids.

you do know your internal organs are on the verge of failure right? You shit blood once a month..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #526 on: September 16, 2021, 09:52:07 AM »
gayer than asking a dude what he does with his meat

Don't think negative, bro.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #527 on: September 16, 2021, 11:25:38 AM »
gayer than asking a dude what he does with his meat

Bro..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #528 on: September 16, 2021, 12:10:13 PM »
Today i lifted.

Dude, if i may be so bold as to ask what you do with your meat?
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #529 on: September 16, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »
You said you were using a cane and anorexic during these years. cant keep up with the lies yourself ? put on 30+ lbs using a cane?

I am anorexic somedays now you dumbfuck and what part of on and off a cane don't you get????

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: September 16, 2021, 12:30:37 PM »
I am anorexic somedays now you dumbfuck and what part of on and off a cane don't you get????

So you have an eating disorder at 40+ years old?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: September 16, 2021, 12:32:23 PM »
So you have an eating disorder at 40+ years old?

Everyone on this board other than the fucking trolls has an eating disorder you think counting your fucking calories protein fats and carbs isn't a disorder you think calculating the effects of half and apple cheat meal isn't a fucking disorder??? You think keeping track of your daily food isn't manic???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: September 16, 2021, 12:36:24 PM »
Everyone on this board other than the fucking trolls has an eating disorder you think counting your fucking calories protein fats and carbs isn't a disorder you think calculating the effects of half and apple cheat meal isn't a fucking disorder??? You think keeping track of your daily food isn't manic???

if you are going to say macro counting is an eating disorder i do agree to some extent but if you want to look decent you need to know what you are eating. all my food is measured during prep.

I am trying to clarify you said some days you are Anorexic.

By definition : Anorexia (an-o-REK-see-uh) nervosa — often simply called anorexia — is an eating disorder characterized by an abnormally low body weight, an intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of weight.

Do you have a fear of gaining weight? Aren't you pushing for 240 ish?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: September 16, 2021, 12:57:13 PM »
You said you were using a cane and anorexic during these years. cant keep up with the lies yourself ? put on 30+ lbs using a cane?

LOL

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 16, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »

So people who don’t count calories don’t have a disorder? 

What is the USDA caloric information for?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 16, 2021, 01:12:27 PM »
if you are going to say macro counting is an eating disorder i do agree to some extent but if you want to look decent you need to know what you are eating. all my food is measured during prep.

I am trying to clarify you said some days you are Anorexic.

By definition : Anorexia (an-o-REK-see-uh) nervosa — often simply called anorexia — is an eating disorder characterized by an abnormally low body weight, an intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of weight.

Do you have a fear of gaining weight? Aren't you pushing for 240 ish?

I pinch my fucking fat like a nervous disorder. I feel too fat and too small at the same time. I have anorexia and bigorexia it is a constant struggle. And I would say yes I do have low body fat and weight and a distorted perception absolutely and if I am not careful it gets out of control and I lose 20lbs and look like a fucking concentration camp survivor trying to dial it in. The last thing I want to do is feed that mania

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: September 16, 2021, 01:19:24 PM »
I pinch my fucking fat like a nervous disorder. I feel too fat and too small at the same time. I have anorexia and bigorexia it is a constant struggle. And I would say yes I do have low body fat and weight and a distorted perception absolutely and if I am not careful it gets out of control and I lose 20lbs and look like a fucking concentration camp survivor trying to dial it in. The last thing I want to do is feed that mania

do you find eating sushi, burgers or "junk" food and not "bodybuilding meals/bro meals" adds fuel to this fire?

so would you rather be smaller or get bigger? or  does your eating disorders not let you do that? which means you stay in the same range?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: September 16, 2021, 01:26:15 PM »

We know.

You are a mentally ill narcissistic douche assembly.

You feed the mania every day.

Drugs, insulin, eating shit food, taking hundreds of pictures and videos.

You are the definition of what you fear the most.

Good job.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: September 16, 2021, 01:32:16 PM »
We know.

You are a mentally ill narcissistic douche assembly.

You feed the mania every day.

Drugs, insulin, eating shit food, taking hundreds of pictures and videos.

You are the definition of what you fear the most.

Good job.

I am a survivor winning the battle against Anorexia but yes the last few days were a struggle I felt fat and ate less and lost weight but I won't give up and let this horrible disease take me I will eat more

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: September 16, 2021, 01:34:29 PM »
I am a survivor winning the battle against Anorexia but yes the last few days were a struggle I felt fat and ate less and lost weight but I won't give up and let this horrible disease take me I will eat more

you are anorexic using insulin.. you should try throwing up your food at least you get to enjoy it going down.. a lot easier too

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: September 16, 2021, 01:50:55 PM »

You have such an interesting outlook. In some posts no matter how well intended the advice nor who it comes from, you soundly reject it. Then in a few, very few posts, you seem completely honest and in touch with yourself including your flaws...both mental and physical. Are you a Gemini?

It must be difficult living with your ever changing self. I don't envy you at all. Have you ever given thought to therapy? 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: September 16, 2021, 01:53:22 PM »

Counting calories is not an eating disorder. Half the people in this country are obese and it gets more and more normalized every day. More people should count calories compared to the alternative.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: September 16, 2021, 01:54:01 PM »

Sounds like you are losing.

Looks like it too.

Makes sense now.

The puking and the self hate.

The inability to gain weight.

You are one fucked up dude hanky. ;D

Do you feel like a warrior?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2021, 01:54:55 PM »
You have such an interesting outlook. In some posts no matter how well intended the advice nor who it comes from, you soundly reject it. Then in a few, very few posts, you seem completely honest and in touch with yourself including your flaws...both mental and physical. Are you a Gemini?

It must be difficult living with your ever changing self. I don't envy you at all. Have you ever given thought to therapy?

Being in Iraq (that’s if he was there) did a number on his mental health

Quite fun to watch all this unfold

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: September 16, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
Being in Iraq (that’s if he was there) did a number on his mental health

Quite fun to watch all this unfold

Good point,

Bhanky, were you using a cane when on duty?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #545 on: September 16, 2021, 02:00:28 PM »
Sounds like you are losing.

Looks like it too.

Makes sense now.

The puking and the self hate.

The inability to gain weight.

You are one fucked up dude hanky. ;D

Do you feel like a warrior?

Derek Anthony ending coming up?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: September 16, 2021, 02:00:40 PM »
Because of Brian's leadership, I lifted today, even though I just had a tooth extraction and it was hurting like Hell. I figured no pain, no gain.

The oxycontin helped with the final reps though.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #547 on: September 16, 2021, 02:01:07 PM »
Now this thread is starting to go downhill.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: September 16, 2021, 02:05:18 PM »
Derek Anthony ending coming up?

In a matter of a few years, hopefully sooner.

He's going downhill fast now.

I can't wait to post in his PIP thread.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: September 16, 2021, 02:11:20 PM »
Now this thread is starting to go downhill.

It's like a hit series- they usually are done after 7 years. Except Gunsmoke and Law and Order SVU!