Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 79491 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2022, 02:20:14 PM »
That is what the warrant is for.  They don't need any lawyers in while they are searching.  If lawyers want to get involved, then they can go see the judge that issued the warrant.   :D
FBI can't be trusted. They might very well plant evidence. What you don't realize, LurkerOMoron, is the Deep State operates like the Mafia. There are no rules. They will play dirty.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »
get over the faux outrage
the Dems really want Mr Trump to run in 2024 
some Republican insider in the FBI pulled a master stroke here as it greatly enhances Trumps campaign
besides Trump thrives  on pussy grabbing publicity
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2022, 02:24:20 PM »
FBI can't be trusted. They might very well plant evidence. What you don't realize, LurkerOMoron, is the Deep State operates like the Mafia. There are no rules. They will play dirty.

::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2022, 02:33:16 PM »
It's scary how powerful the left is
irongearco.com

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2022, 02:36:26 PM »
It's scary how powerful the left is
They are only powerful because that's the cause the Rothschilds have decided to back. Take away the Rothschilds and others like them and that power will vanish immediately. The head of the snake has to be removed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2022, 02:52:18 PM »
Pretty sure this would not have occurred if the dumb ass hadn't taken 15 boxes of classified documents home with him in the first place or had a habit of flushing documents down the toilets.

Just another situation that the moron brought upon himself. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2022, 02:55:32 PM »
Should have struck down on the zionist left when he had the chance. Instead he tried to allie with the joos. He and US never really stood a chance. Too infiltrated.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2022, 03:17:11 PM »

Crime is exploding in Democrat-run cities … this is 100% the result of their left-wing policies of defunding the police, backing BLM / ANTIFA, destroying families, and coddling of criminals!

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) June 23, 2021

DEFUND THE FBI!

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) August 9, 2022
c

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2022, 03:22:10 PM »
Pretty sure this would not have occurred if the dumb ass hadn't taken 15 boxes of classified documents home with him in the first place or had a habit of flushing documents down the toilets.

The documents were once classified, but had already been de-classified

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
Trump Will have the last laugh.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2022, 03:42:23 PM »
They are only powerful because that's the cause the Rothschilds have decided to back. Take away the Rothschilds and others like them and that power will vanish immediately. The head of the snake has to be removed.

This x2
Well stated.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »
The documents were once classified, but had already been de-classified

While we need a better source than Patel, it still doesn't mean they need to be removed to a private residence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2022, 04:14:39 PM »
ahahhahahahaa

---
Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, excoriated Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia for demanding that the FBI be defunded following its Monday raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

After Greene tweeted "DEFUND THE FBI!" in an apparent reaction to the news on Monday night, Steele responded in a quote tweet that, "Trump failed to return classified docs requested by the National Archives. A federal judge issued a search warrant for probable cause of a crime. This is not some rando move by the FBI so you shitforbrains Republicans calling for 'defunding the FBI' for once try to be less stupid."
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2022, 04:15:30 PM »
hahahahahahah

---
A 2016 tweet written by Sarah Huckabee Sanders is making the rounds just hours after Donald Trump confirmed that his Mar-a-Lago home was searched by the FBI executing a federal search warrant on Monday.

"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing," Huckabee Sanders wrote in Nov. 2016, in reference to the FBI's probe of Hillary Clinton's emails, which was ongoing at the time.
---

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »
Hey dumbshit, he’s entitled to have lawyers present.

So how does this work? The FBI was/is not required to provide advance notice (for obvious reasons). Neither Trump nor his attorneys can obstruct (delay) the search because to do so is against federal law. Trump was in New York. So, someone at Mar-a-largo calls Trump to tell him the FBI is conducting a search. He calls his attorneys. Assuming they weren't already there, what good would that do? Even if they could get there while the search is still going on all they can do is watch. And there is a good chance his attorneys don't hang out at Mar-a-largo all the time, so by the time they arrived the search could well have been completed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2022, 04:49:13 PM »

And then there is that.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2022, 05:08:00 PM »
ahahhahahahaa

---
Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, excoriated Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia for demanding that the FBI be defunded following its Monday raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

After Greene tweeted "DEFUND THE FBI!" in an apparent reaction to the news on Monday night, Steele responded in a quote tweet that, "Trump failed to return classified docs requested by the National Archives. A federal judge issued a search warrant for probable cause of a crime. This is not some rando move by the FBI so you shitforbrains Republicans calling for 'defunding the FBI' for once try to be less stupid."
---

The Democrats wanted to defund the police... that is the difference. We definitely need the police more than the FBI
irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2022, 05:40:12 PM »

The Democrats wanted to defend the police... what is the difference. We definitely need the police more than the FBI

Why do you think we need the police more than the FBI? Could it be because they are more visible and more accessible? One thing the FBI can do that the police cannot is work with crimes that go across state lines and which break federal laws. State laws vary from state to state. Although, it is important to remember that State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI.

One recent example of this is the current situation with Trump. He may have broken the law forbidding presidents from destroying or mishandling records and classified documents. State and local agencies would have no jurisdiction over this as far as I can tell.

Just as there are local and state constitutions, there is the U.S. constitution and the two can be very different. All laws must comply with the constitution or they are void. The Constitution supersedes all other laws.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2022, 05:47:37 PM »
And what happened on 8 August 1974, 48 years to the day before the search at Mar-a-Lago?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2022, 06:01:05 PM »
So how does this work? The FBI was/is not required to provide advance notice (for obvious reasons). Neither Trump nor his attorneys can obstruct (delay) the search because to do so is against federal law. Trump was in New York. So, someone at Mar-a-largo calls Trump to tell him the FBI is conducting a search. He calls his attorneys. Assuming they weren't already there, what good would that do? Even if they could get there while the search is still going on all they can do is watch. And there is a good chance his attorneys don't hang out at Mar-a-largo all the time, so by the time they arrived the search could well have been completed.

Fragile X doesn't operate in real time.  It is devoid of facts and logic.  That's why it's a waste to clearly spell out how things work outside of La La Land for Qoach Todd.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2022, 06:02:32 PM »
And what happened on 8 August 1974, 48 years to the day before the search at Mar-a-Lago?

Nixon resigned. Trump cannot resign his office because he was voted out of it already.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2022, 06:13:27 PM »
 :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2022, 06:16:52 PM »
Fragile X doesn't operate in real time.  It is devoid of facts and logic.  That's why it's a waste to clearly spell out how things work outside of La La Land for Qoach Todd.

Are you suggesting the Coach has fragile X? And here I was thinking his warped thought processes were a learned behavior pattern. Now you tell be his disability is genetic. This makes me feel very sad for him. At least he inherited an ability to build quality muscle which as we now know is fleeting. Fragile X, especially in males is a devastating genetic condition. Better to be as is Matt and be on the autism spectrum than to suffer fragile X. I have a couple of cousins with fragile X, one male and one female. It can be traced to the paternal side of their heritage (my uncle in law), and therefore no threat to my genetic decedents. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2022, 06:17:45 PM »
True. Of course getlibs will disagree, until it's their candidate being investigated. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!