Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 77953 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2022, 08:12:32 AM »
Royalty: "jill biden".... is that it, is that what you got? This is what a 5 year old does in a discussion...

Actually 5 year-olds write shit like "probably cause" in their original post, lol. I know- you were too busy thinking of insults to check your grammar.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2022, 08:15:19 AM »
The FBI operates under no political banner...they go after criminals regardless of who it is.  They have by the way intensified the investigation on Hunter Biden as well.

Trump has done a lot of shady things and you guys are not dumb enough to believe otherwise
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2022, 08:15:30 AM »
always wondered in situations like this for anyone involved being raided..... whats to prevent the FBI or any other alphabet agency from planting shit that was never there to begin with and then claiming they found something in a safe

Nothing. Even if you had evidence they did something illegal they would then investigate themselves and clear themselves of any wrongdoing.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2022, 08:17:39 AM »
The FBI operates under no political banner...they go after criminals regardless of who it is.  They have by the way intensified the investigation on Hunter Biden as well.

Trump has done a lot of shady things and you guys are not dumb enough to believe otherwise

Do you have any insider information on this or are you going by what Wray claimed?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2022, 08:20:15 AM »
The US is now officially a banana republic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2022, 08:21:13 AM »
always wondered in situations like this for anyone involved being raided..... whats to prevent the FBI or any other alphabet agency from planting shit that was never there to begin with and then claiming they found something in a safe

Nothing can stop them. They would t allow Trumps lawyers in while they were searching

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2022, 08:21:43 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics/hunter-biden-investigation-critical-juncture/index.html

CNN:

"investigators weigh possible charges and prosecutors confront Justice Department guidelines to generally avoid bringing politically sensitive cases close to an election"

::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2022, 08:23:41 AM »
I don’t get the big deal. NA said they went to his house and he had 15 boxes of papers he should’ve left in the White House for them to archive. They give this info to the fbi and they raid the house. Did anyone ask Trump to return the shit? What was so important in these 15 boxes? Not saying he shouldn’t have done it, but the optics look bad. I guess we’ll see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2022, 08:26:03 AM »

You are FNG clueless and delusional.   Remember Randy Weaver?  or the Branch Davidians?   Or the fake hoax of the russian dossier the FBI bought in to?   

Being a liberal democrat does not have to mean you buy into every stupid scam tossed your way. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2022, 09:24:09 AM »

Yet you say nothing about what the Biden regime and Biden did in the past present and will continue to do

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2022, 09:28:15 AM »

has someone sent an e-mail to someone else?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2022, 09:36:04 AM »
Yet you say nothing about what the Biden regime and Biden did in the past present and will continue to do

They are all criminals, but Vince, lets not lie about FBI, CIA and others not being "politicized". Dont live in dreamland.
Biden admitted his corruption long ago, so much proof of his shady deals, its scary.

This one is not about Biden though, so far while in office he is untouchable, as Trump has them all scared. Every party, every 3-letter crooked Org, etc.
The fake "insurrection" FBI, CIA more involved than anyone else, probably going after proof Trump has on them.

Very sketchy/shady times we live in. In less than 2-yeawrs these people have destroyed peace and civility.
They love and live for conflict and hate, its what they do... Big deal, nothing will happen with any of this like normal, another distration.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2022, 09:59:37 AM »
 8)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2022, 10:17:32 AM »
Trump had a chance to change everything on 1/6 but he blinked and now here we are. He is spent. His most loyal supporters are being imprisoned in the federal gulags and he has done nothing about it. Why would anyone support him now?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »
Very strange.  The Clintons murdered people. Trump sent mean tweets.

Trump is an espionage agent for whom ever gives him money...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2022, 10:21:01 AM »
Trump had a chance to change everything on 1/6 but he blinked and now here we are. He is spent. His most loyal supporters are being imprisoned in the federal gulags and he has done nothing about it. Why would anyone support him now?

Then why are the Democrats and RINOs so terrified of him?

Because he is going to be the next President and the DC swamp won’t stop him the 2nd time around.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2022, 10:23:02 AM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2022, 10:23:45 AM »
▫️

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2022, 10:25:46 AM »
Democrats distancing themselves from the corrupt Biden administration

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2022, 10:28:50 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2022, 10:32:32 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2022, 11:18:07 AM »

Why wouldn’t they? There was no “insurrection” he did or said nothing wrong. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s ONLY the Dems opposition that are targeted. Stop feeding off of the literal communist propaganda.

This will only make him and his base stronger, so strong he’s almost guaranteed to win

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2022, 11:20:32 AM »
Then why are the Democrats and RINOs so terrified of him?

Because he is going to be the next President and the DC swamp won’t stop him the 2nd time around.

They’re not. The Democrats would like nothing more than to run against Trump in ‘24 (they won’t be running Biden).

The 1/6 protesters were the real deal. They weren’t keyboard warriors. And Trump left them on the battlefield to die.