Author Topic: Brinton told to Pack its Bags & Fcuk off  (Read 4071 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Brinton told to Pack its Bags & Fcuk off
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2022, 12:11:19 AM »
I honestly want to walk around in full Nazi uniform just so these idiots will try and punch me. God, their faces bug the hell out of me.

looks like the kind of guy who would be into go-ruck and assault bikes....

Legit lol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2023, 01:49:53 PM »
Kid and animal fukker

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2023, 01:57:05 PM »
I honestly want to walk around in full Nazi uniform just so these idiots will try and punch me. God, their faces bug the hell out of me.

Legit lol.

;D 👍🏻 👊🏻

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2023, 10:33:33 AM »
Ex-Biden Nuclear Official Sam Brinton Arrested As ‘Fugitive From Justice’

Sam Brinton, the “nonbinary” activist tapped by Joe Biden for a key nuclear role before he was fired for repeatedly stealing women’s clothes, was arrested Wednesday night as a “fugitive from justice,” The Daily Wire has learned.

Montgomery County, Maryland, police arrested him at his home on Wednesday, police logs show. He is currently in jail and being held without bond.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-arrested-as-fugitive-from-justice

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2023, 10:42:09 AM »
That's not Shizzo fresh out of rehab?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2023, 10:53:04 AM »
Ex-Biden Nuclear Official Sam Brinton Arrested As ‘Fugitive From Justice’

Sam Brinton, the “nonbinary” activist tapped by Joe Biden for a key nuclear role before he was fired for repeatedly stealing women’s clothes, was arrested Wednesday night as a “fugitive from justice,” The Daily Wire has learned.

Montgomery County, Maryland, police arrested him at his home on Wednesday, police logs show. He is currently in jail and being held without bond.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-arrested-as-fugitive-from-justice

Fugitive from justice??? That's kind of weird but I would guess that he was trying to leave the state when he was not allowed to or he refused to testify on some other case.   If they are going to charge him with some other criminal activity and he knew about it then it would also explain the no-bond.   Guess we will find out soon enough
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2023, 11:08:22 AM »
That's not Shizzo fresh out of rehab?

Despicable creature. Kill ‘em with extreme FIRE!
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2023, 11:36:43 AM »
HES SO BRAVE!!
HERO TO THE LIBTURDZ!
CHILD & ANIMAL FUKKER!
THIEF!
BIDENS ASS-BUDDY!
BIDENS HERO!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2023, 11:41:06 AM »

Fugitive from justice??? That's kind of weird but I would guess that he was trying to leave the state when he was not allowed to or he refused to testify on some other case.   If they are going to charge him with some other criminal activity and he knew about it then it would also explain the no-bond.   Guess we will find out soon enough

What this likely means is he failed to show up for court related to his theft charges. The presiding judge issued a bench warrant.

Or he was never formally arraigned on the charges and the police obtained an arrest warrant.

Either way fugitive from justice means he was arrested on a warrant.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2023, 02:00:07 AM »
Hadn't realised the f*cking idiot wore the clothes he stole in public! LOL

T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2023, 09:41:00 PM »
Non-binary, ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to be held in men’s jail over suitcase theft charges: sheriff

Non-binary former nuclear official Sam Brinton is to be placed in a men’s jail in Maryland while waiting to be sent to Virginia over suitcase theft charges.

A Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputy told The Post Tuesday that Brinton is in a “pre-placement” hold at the county jail and should be housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sometime next week.

Under the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation policy, inmates are processed and housed according to their biological sex.

The policy states: “Although MCDOCR does not consider anatomical changes brought about by hormonal therapy to be changes that constitute a change of anatomical sex, the classification of an arrestee/inmate will depend on whether the arrestee/inmate has male or female genitalia, whether they present a management or security problem, and whether their health and safety can be ensured.

“Once an inmate is classified, they will be given a housing assignment based on that classification.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/non-binary-sam-brinton-will-be-placed-in-mens-jail/

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2023, 02:25:32 AM »
Non-binary, ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to be held in men’s jail over suitcase theft charges: sheriff

Non-binary former nuclear official Sam Brinton is to be placed in a men’s jail in Maryland while waiting to be sent to Virginia over suitcase theft charges.

A Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputy told The Post Tuesday that Brinton is in a “pre-placement” hold at the county jail and should be housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sometime next week.

Under the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation policy, inmates are processed and housed according to their biological sex.

The policy states: “Although MCDOCR does not consider anatomical changes brought about by hormonal therapy to be changes that constitute a change of anatomical sex, the classification of an arrestee/inmate will depend on whether the arrestee/inmate has male or female genitalia, whether they present a management or security problem, and whether their health and safety can be ensured.

“Once an inmate is classified, they will be given a housing assignment based on that classification.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/non-binary-sam-brinton-will-be-placed-in-mens-jail/

Do they get to keep taking their hormones while they're in jail?

Could Titus identify as a woman who identifies as a man to keep taking hormones?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2023, 06:14:01 PM »
Hadn't realised the f*cking idiot wore the clothes he stole in public! LOL

I’m not joking when I say this, but it truly amazes me that there are people, and many it seems, who think this dude and what he dresses like is totally normal. He’s on TV news representing the United States and that’s what he look like. What the fuck ???

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2023, 06:20:01 PM »

I’m not joking when I say this, but it truly amazes me that there are people, and many it seems, who think this dude and what he dresses like is totally normal. He’s on TV news representing the United States and that’s what he look like. What the fuck ???

Mental illness.

Most Americans are pretty stupid.

MSM and social media influencers said it's normal, so they follow the lemmings off the cliff.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2023, 07:13:24 PM »

Diversity, equity, and inclusion administration clown show.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2023, 06:57:07 AM »

Why is it of any surprise - Just look at how many millions wore paper face nappies /
didn't see each other or hug / believed everything that was spouted out 24/7 by
MSM & government / talking heads - so many are unable to think for themselves or dare have their own opinion - They're brainwashed to have to fit in with whatever the ridiculous
narrative is  ::)   
Those at the top know that & are

1, exploiting them
2 , laughing at them - thinking how much more stupid stuff can they get them to do & believe