Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 40120 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2023, 05:19:58 PM »
My pics fucking destroyed you.  ;D

I win

do I have to break out my back double bi and lat fat spread?   :-X :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2023, 05:22:47 PM »
This is just what I'm talking about.  All of your 8 votes are real not gimmicks who truly think you're better and not just people trying to stir the pot.  One the other hand, all of Wes's are gimmicks and haters.
Maybe this will  teach him to never fucking challenge everybody all the time.....highly doubtful.

Just do a 2 week prep  Brian and kick some ass again "big" guy.  LOL  ;D

He puts down everyones accomplishments while the rest of the entire board offers congratulations to the person.......Ive never met a jealous jerk like him before.

Kinda` sad actually to be this mentally fucked.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2023, 05:23:58 PM »
do I have to break out my back double bi and lat fat spread?   :-X :-X

Oh shit....head for the hills!!   ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2023, 05:24:22 PM »
Everyone with a prescription pad is pushing TRT now. So you have a prescription big deal. I have a friend who had natural level around 600 and a Dr still gave him TRT and his levels are at 2500 now and the Dr isn't bringing him down. Just like the pill mills giving the junkies all the oxys they wanted. Hey they weren't junkies they were just taking their prescriptions right? Remember Brian's blood work he posted them quickly deleted? His level were outrageous like 5000 or something

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2023, 05:28:27 PM »
Everyone with a prescription pad is pushing TRT now. So you have a prescription big deal. I have a friend who had natural level around 600 and a Dr still gave him TRT and his levels are at 2500 now and the Dr isn't bringing him down. Just like the pill mills giving the junkies all the oxys they wanted. Hey they weren't junkies they were just taking their prescriptions right? Remember Brian's blood work he posted them quickly deleted? His level were outrageous like 5000 or something
Yup,he`s quick to delete what he mistakenly  posted that would cause him to catch shit on here.

He`s always on....if he says 250..it means 500.....if he says 500.....it means 750, and so on.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2023, 05:30:00 PM »

The standard test they give maxes out at 1500 but sure I tested at 5k lol hey if taking HRT makes someone a junky in your opinion fine but millions of American men and women are on it monitoring your hormone levels is the way to alleviate the aging process and battle environmental pollution for  many. You don’t want to do it great but when you are a frail old man that’s on you. I am not giving anyone a fucking cookie for claiming natty no one has been natty for 100 years our entire ecosystem is contaminated ducking nonsense

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2023, 05:36:20 PM »
The standard test they give maxes out at 1500 but sure I tested at 5k lol hey if taking HRT makes someone a junky in your opinion fine but millions of American men and women are on it monitoring your hormone levels is the way to alleviate the aging process and battle environmental pollution for  many. You don’t want to do it great but when you are a frail old man that’s on you. I am not giving anyone a fucking cookie for claiming natty no one has been natty for 100 years our entire ecosystem is contaminated ducking nonsense
Um you're a frail 45yr old man bwahaha! Wtf are you talking about? You shit blood on the regular. Your knees ache when you stand on them too long. You're a mess of tears. So you would be even worse without your precious trt? Damn I guess you do need it. You're a pussy. There's nothing not frail about you. I worked 80hrs this week. You would be in the hospital trying to hang with me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2023, 05:40:33 PM »
Come on Mr. Semantics you know natty implies no gear.....stop it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2023, 05:41:32 PM »
Um you're a frail 45yr old man bwahaha! Wtf are you talking about? You shit blood on the regular. You're knees ache when you stand on them too long. You're a mess of tears. So you would be even worse without your precious trt? Damn I guess you do need it. You're a pussy. There's nothing not frail about you. I worked 80hrs this week. You would be in the hospital trying to hang with me
OUCH!!

I felt the sting of that post myself.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2023, 06:15:37 PM »

I’m 47 and don’t take a damn thing other than pre workout and a sleep aid.   

What’s your next excuse. ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2023, 06:21:30 PM »
Well you would be just be wrong a US HRT Dr can and will prescribe anastrazole standard with test and HGH they will also prescribe Anavar upon request. A simple google will turn up 100 of them all legal and above board millions of American men are on HRT. Right now I am on prescription TRT only I am not currently doing HRT but do whatever the fuck you want I don't care

There's a physique competitor on this very board who has shared this exact information - yes you CAN get docs to prescribe TRT/HGH/Anavar, but they are not MDs writing this scripts for their patient's health - they're working at TRT or Anti Aging clinics trying to make money and help their clients reach different levels of development.

Yes, it exists.  BUT, it doesn't make it any different than if you were getting your gear from behind a gym.  You're still taking it.  You've taken much more than you inferred when you started here, and your iKite account (which you won't address) says you've been taking tons of shit for two decades.

If you were honest about it, nobody would care.
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2023, 06:27:21 PM »
500 mg a wk of test is always considered trt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2023, 06:37:00 PM »
I’m 47 and don’t take a damn thing other than pre workout and a sleep aid.   

What’s your next excuse. ?

I don’t take pre workout or a sleep aid pussy what’s your excuse

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2023, 06:39:01 PM »
500 mg a wk of test is always considered trt

Again I don’t care what you call it just like I don’t care how Wes defines a strict curl according to the Dr and the FDA it’s TRT according to the sanctioning organization it’s a strict curl. Your personal views on it don’t change that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2023, 06:40:20 PM »
I don’t take pre workout or a sleep aid pussy what’s your excuse

Lol you frail fag.  You are so done here.  I’ve tried helping you on a cleaner more honest path.   But you refuse and choose drugs and needles and fakery.   Enjoy your miserable existence idiot that you and everyone else knows - 90 days off the drugs and garbage you would not look liked you worked out a day in your life.   So so so so. Sad.   

But it’s all coming to an end for you soon.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2023, 06:49:38 PM »
Lol you frail fag.  You are so done here.  I’ve tried helping you on a cleaner more honest path.   But you refuse and choose drugs and needles and fakery.   Enjoy your miserable existence idiot that you and everyone else knows - 90 days off the drugs and garbage you would not look liked you worked out a day in your life.   So so so so. Sad.   

But it’s all coming to an end for you soon.

How is preworkout and a sleeping aid not drugs??? You are taking a stimulant  to train then taking another drug to bring you down to sleep because you are on stimulants then you want to claim I am all drugs you know stimulants make you leaner and improve  cardiovascular function yes? You guys keep accusing me of stimulants I don’t use and now you admit you take preworkout  which is usually a mix of multiple Stimulant drugs you are taking uppers and downers fucking jackass fake natty just because the fda hasn’t classified the half dozen drugs in your preworkout doesn’t make them not drugs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2023, 06:55:09 PM »
Sleep is also the most anabolic thing you can do sleeping aids and stimulants are absolutely peds you Fake Natty Fuck bragging about your cardiovascular function and being all natty when you are taking stimulants which are cardiovascular improving drugs fuck you are ridiculous you are probably on beta 2 antagonist hypocrite

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2023, 07:00:13 PM »
Sleep is also the most anabolic thing you can do sleeping aids and stimulants are absolutely peds you Fake Natty Fuck bragging about your cardiovascular function and being all natty when you are taking stimulants which are cardiovascular improving drugs fuck you are ridiculous

Genius Sleep from Amazon or the Costco Kirkland brand sleep aid.   Both work very well can but for cheap.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2023, 07:01:12 PM »
Genius Sleep from Amazon or the Costco Kirkland brand sleep aid.   Both work very well can but for cheap.

I don’t care where you purchased it still a performance enhancing drug just like your preworkout you fake natty fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2023, 07:05:44 PM »
One of the primary ingredients melatonin is a literally a synthetic hormone you fucking jackass you think stimulant drugs from herbs and Plants are not drugs cocaine is still a drug yes or is it just a natural  supplement fuck you are worse than Mike oTren on your high horse talking shit while taking hormones and performance enhancing drugs on a daily basis. You get on me for maintaining my natural levels while you are adding ped stimulants your body does not naturally produce in addition to synthetic hormones

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2023, 07:13:23 PM »
Sleep is also the most anabolic thing you can do sleeping aids and stimulants are absolutely peds you Fake Natty Fuck bragging about your cardiovascular function and being all natty when you are taking stimulants which are cardiovascular improving drugs fuck you are ridiculous you are probably on beta 2 antagonist hypocrite

Hypocrite?

Ha! You become a bigger asshole with each and every post.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2023, 07:16:25 PM »
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7072499/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34603028/

This dude is taking a synthetic hormone that regulates anabolic catabolic balance in the body while preventing age related sacropenia and that’s only one ingredient in the product there are half a dozen other herbal drugs in it and that’s just one of two things he takes both of which contain multiple performance enhancing drugs this dude is a lying POS hypocrit fake natty fuck   

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2023, 07:23:13 PM »
I don’t care where you purchased it still a performance enhancing drug just like your preworkout you fake natty fuck
SC owns you dude. You reek of jealousy so bad.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2023, 07:27:48 PM »
SC owns you dude. You reek of jealousy so bad.

He takes a synthetic hormone to sleep that prevents catabolism Lowers body fat and regulates insulin sensitivity and then stimulants to wake up and train at 4am he is on a combination of multiple uppers and downers starting at 4am spewing Fake Natty Garbage

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2023, 07:39:23 PM »
How is preworkout and a sleeping aid not drugs??? You are taking a stimulant  to train then taking another drug to bring you down to sleep because you are on stimulants then you want to claim I am all drugs you know stimulants make you leaner and improve  cardiovascular function yes? You guys keep accusing me of stimulants I don’t use and now you admit you take preworkout  which is usually a mix of multiple Stimulant drugs you are taking uppers and downers fucking jackass fake natty just because the fda hasn’t classified the half dozen drugs in your preworkout doesn’t make them not drugs
  You are comparing some weak stuff he takes, that any Joe blow can take from Walmart off the shelf to your tried and true bodybuilding drugs then condemning him about it after you have been abusing this shit for 25 years? Your meltdown is just further proof that Soul Crusher is so deep in your head, you're fucked. I really hope you don't beat up Emily tonight. You're nuts.