Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 39819 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2023, 07:47:15 PM »
One of the primary ingredients melatonin is a literally a synthetic hormone you fucking jackass you think stimulant drugs from herbs and Plants are not drugs cocaine is still a drug yes or is it just a natural  supplement fuck you are worse than Mike oTren on your high horse talking shit while taking hormones and performance enhancing drugs on a daily basis. You get on me for maintaining my natural levels while you are adding ped stimulants your body does not naturally produce in addition to synthetic hormones

Hahahhahahahhahahhha.  Melatonin is the same as TRT and GH

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2023, 07:53:37 PM »
He takes a synthetic hormone to sleep that prevents catabolism Lowers body fat and regulates insulin sensitivity and then stimulants to wake up and train at 4am he is on a combination of multiple uppers and downers starting at 4am spewing Fake Natty Garbage
Nope

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2023, 08:09:22 PM »
What a bitter asshole....neither of the two things SC listed are Anabolic Steroids,you`re just one kind of "big",not big as in muscle size, jealous bag of shit.

And my description of a strict curls is correct....I don`t care how much they dumbed it down to make it easier to go heavy using sloppy techniques like it`s a reverse clean....NONE of the guys involved would use decent weight  if they did a true strict curl.........you fucking novice!!

You`re talking to  a bb historian and someone who started training before you were born  boy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2023, 08:12:03 PM »
Hahahhahahahhahahhha.  Melatonin is the same as TRT and GH
What a fucking clown....I`d love to bitchslap  the shit right out of him.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2023, 08:31:44 PM »
Melatonin is not a performance enhancer which is why Olympic athletes can take it.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2023, 08:38:27 PM »
I don’t care where you purchased it still a performance enhancing drug just like your pre workout you fake natty fuck
In Hanky language the translation is 'SC is better than me but he is on PEDS too.' LOL. Sure asshole. M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N- 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2023, 08:41:37 PM »
What a bitter asshole....neither of the two things SC listed are Anabolic Steroids,you`re just one kind of "big",not big as in muscle size, jealous bag of shit.

And my description of a strict curls is correct....I don`t care how much they dumbed it down to make it easier to go heavy using sloppy techniques like it`s a reverse clean....NONE of the guys involved would use decent weight  if they did a true strict curl.........you fucking novice!!

You`re talking to  a bb historian and someone who started training before you were born  boy.

dammit it wes,   you just made me realize i've been training longer that  brian has been alive.   

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2023, 08:49:33 PM »
Haha look at bhank!  He's having a meltdown because a natural is kicking his ass in the poll and he's a lifetime juicer!  Keep it up bhank, you can do it buddy!  Maybe try 1500mg of tren for a few months and you might be able to grow!  :D :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2023, 10:20:48 PM »
One of the primary ingredients melatonin is a literally a synthetic hormone you fucking jackass you think stimulant drugs from herbs and Plants are not drugs cocaine is still a drug yes or is it just a natural  supplement fuck you are worse than Mike oTren on your high horse talking shit while taking hormones and performance enhancing drugs on a daily basis. You get on me for maintaining my natural levels while you are adding ped stimulants your body does not naturally produce in addition to synthetic hormones

FFS Bianca Butt Plug  Cry all you like - so what if SC does take "drugs"
He Still very easily Beat your awful Physique & you taking a Plethora of Drugs
- You have Crap Genetics for bodybuilding 25yrs at the same Bodyweight
& an awful Wide waisted , No Legs or Back & narrow shoulders along with a
Hugely Disproportionate Noggin + the Muscle atrophy - STOP Give it up
Take up Tiddly winks or Bowls - something that your pitiful physique might
be able to handle without Further Falling apart

Soul crusher destroyed you as does Wes & Jeff & Krank etc etc
Last Place Yet again for You Fagggot.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2023, 10:31:46 PM »
Bhank, you're such a butt plug.

Hahaha Hahaha

500 mg test, Growth Hormone, Anastrozle, lasix, adderall = drug free.

Melatonin = ped use.

Lolololol.

What a fucking fool.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2023, 11:48:35 PM »
He takes a synthetic hormone to sleep that prevents catabolism Lowers body fat and regulates insulin sensitivity and then stimulants to wake up and train at 4am he is on a combination of multiple uppers and downers starting at 4am spewing Fake Natty Garbage

Deranged and nuts. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2023, 11:53:26 PM »
dammit it wes,   you just made me realize i've been training longer that  brian has been alive.   
Sorry bud!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2023, 11:55:57 PM »
.....and this fuckstick  cries about "everybody hates me"......I fucking wonder why you fucking toolbag!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2023, 11:59:53 PM »

ok ok total no homo disclaimer here, but holy shit.

Wes, you look absolutely amazing in those pics. The shredded conditioning & overall flow have already been mentionned & praised many times  by members who's eyes dont look like Bubbles' from Trailer Park Boys.

But there is one detail that some board members may have missed : the silver age - iron age style of posing/standing tall + neck developement give off a very powerful and composed appearance.

A true oldschooler. Major props. ( no homer )
Please don't pull the gallons of semen pic on me, have mercy  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2023, 12:06:28 AM »

Wes, you look absolutely amazing in those pics. The shredded conditioning & overall flow have already been mentionned & praised many times  by members who's eyes dont look like Bubbles' from Trailer Park Boys.

But there is one detail that some board members may have missed : the silver age - iron age style of posing/standing tall + neck developement give off a very powerful and composed appearance.

Thanks very much for the kind words....I appreciate it.  :)

NO HOMER  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 19, 2023, 12:07:43 AM »

This post should really piss off Hanky!  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: March 19, 2023, 12:21:53 AM »

Lol -my drug stack.   Ha ha ha ! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 19, 2023, 12:25:16 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sleep-Doxylamine-succinate-Tablets/dp/B01GMCF7CU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=28GS90W6BLJ1Y&keywords=kirklands+sleep+aid&qid=1679210581&sprefix=kirklands+%2Caps%2C122&sr=8-4

Hanks - you can get this magical wonder drug right on Amazon for 13.99 for a few months supply. 

Lol !   This is so funny now.   I thought I would get bored w your stupidity and insanity but you always seem to impress.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2023, 12:32:11 AM »
This post should really piss off Hanky!  ;D

He's too busy trying on his gf panties while battling against his loose sphincters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2023, 12:54:15 AM »
He's too busy trying on his gf panties while battling against his loose sphincters

Hanky Panky is sitting outside Costco right
Now waiting for them to open up to go get those magical sleep aid pills . 

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2023, 01:06:26 AM »

Hanky Panky is sitting outside Costco right
Now waiting for them to open up to go get those magical sleep aid pills .

Like a true fruitcake drug-addict, he will end-up crushing them and using his rectum as a route of administration

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2023, 01:13:29 AM »
Like a true fruitcake drug-addict, he will end-up crushing them and using his rectum as a route of administration

The sad part.   Really sad in fact is that I offered this nutbag help to get clean and off the garbage.    Yes 100% it takes way more work , time , discipline , dedication , etc but it’s worth it. 

Look at how damn insecure he is over discussion of his drug addiction ?   

He knows if he goes off drugs in 60-90 days he will look like he never lifted a weight a day in his life and it kills him.   His entire persona is based off this persona of being “big” and he and we all know it’s a house of cards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2023, 01:14:25 AM »

Too funny !  LOL  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2023, 01:16:29 AM »

LOL

Im liking this guy already ^^^   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2023, 04:49:42 AM »
LOL

Im liking this guy already ^^^   ;D

Who knew this cheap sleep aid from Costco has been such a powerful drug all along ?   My goodness.