Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 40504 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #1050 on: March 26, 2023, 08:14:30 PM »
I see the votes are close lolollll

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: March 26, 2023, 09:23:32 PM »
The belly is so far past his chest it's laughable. Has abs but it's  distended, just own it Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1052 on: March 27, 2023, 03:31:53 AM »

easily 44 inches.

You are shopping the shit out of my pics stop lying

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: March 27, 2023, 03:32:49 AM »
The belly is so far past his chest it's laughable. Has abs but it's  distended, just own it Brian.

Sorry not owning shopped pics posted by Webster

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1054 on: March 27, 2023, 03:35:45 AM »
I see the votes are close lolollll
It`s a hot and heated race.......almost neck and neck !!  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1055 on: March 27, 2023, 03:46:16 AM »
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: March 27, 2023, 03:46:44 AM »
It`s a hot and heated race.......almost neck and neck !!  :D

It’s not even close no one likes me and I still have 12 votes think about that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: March 27, 2023, 03:51:29 AM »
Correction everyone hates you,and I have a ton of "haters" here also.

In over 20 years I have had some epic verbal battles with getbig legends,try to hold the tears in tough guy........in essence my build is far superior................ the end!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: March 27, 2023, 03:53:47 AM »
Those 12 blind fucks are the people who hate me!   :D

Even if the poll results were reversed......the people know who has a better overall physique.  :D

I compete in real contests not photo comparison nonsense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: March 27, 2023, 04:01:45 AM »
Those 12 blind fucks are the people who hate me!   :D

Even if the poll results were reversed......the people know who has a better overall physique.  :D

I compete in real contests not photo comparison nonsense.

You were never even at the classic limit for your height you are another guy like Mm competing at bantamweight against children

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: March 27, 2023, 04:15:58 AM »
You were never even at the classic limit for your height you are another guy like Mm competing at bantamweight against children
I couldn`t care less about the classic limit,whatever the fuck that is......I competed in the real classic age where mostly everyone had a classic physique,and there was more than 9 total competitors in  the entire contest you fucking snowflake.

I`ve competed in more than one contest, a few times over, with between 300-400 competitors if you count all the classes including women......have you.....no you`re just a novice wannabe who has no idea what he`s jumping feet first into.........dream up the long list of ready made  excuses for your next failure sonny boy.

Just because you weigh more than another guy means jackshit if you look like a lopsided pile of shit.....which describes your build to a fucking "TEE" !

Can`t wait until you finish your gruelling 4 week "contest" prep so we can get new and even better LOL material from you Chauncey!  ;D

Don`t work too hard,you might encounter pain along the way and actually make some fucking progress.....wussy!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1061 on: March 27, 2023, 04:41:03 AM »

If you went off all the drugs you abuse, you would not look like you lifted a day in your life.  160lbs - 170 - MAX.     

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: March 27, 2023, 04:43:21 AM »

Just a little reminder Brian....I`m a year older than you here.............45-46 is not old like you like to say.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: March 27, 2023, 05:19:06 AM »

Just a little reminder Brian....I`m a year older than you here.............45-46 is not old like you like to say.

Funny you are half a foot shorter and 50lbs lighter but have the pics scaled to make us look the same height

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: March 27, 2023, 05:21:31 AM »
I couldn`t care less about the classic limit,whatever the fuck that is......I competed in the real classic age where mostly everyone had a classic physique,and there was more than 9 total competitors in  the entire contest you fucking snowflake.

I`ve competed in more than one contest, a few times over, with between 300-400 competitors if you count all the classes including women......have you.....no you`re just a novice wannabe who has no idea what he`s jumping feet first into.........dream up the long list of ready made  excuses for your next failure sonny boy.

Just because you weigh more than another guy means jackshit if you look like a lopsided pile of shit.....which describes your build to a fucking "TEE" !

Can`t wait until you finish your gruelling 4 week "contest" prep so we can get new and even better LOL material from you Chauncey!  ;D

Don`t work too hard,you might encounter pain along the way and actually make some fucking progress.....wussy!

You posted your big win in the other thread when you were the only competitor then you took 4 out of 5 in the open beating one guy. I took 3rd in the open beating one guy and you claim I took dead last but now your 4th out of 5 is your claim to fame

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1065 on: March 27, 2023, 06:24:32 AM »
Who are you telling you 'look great'? If you have to constantly say it then it probably isn't accurate.

First off looking 'great' is subjective. It means different things to different people.  I think you look like a steaming pile of shit.

Muscle relaxers now too? To keep your stomach from knotting up? Like your bicep and pec? LOL. You tard. Just keep eating all that crap you shovel in your face. Despite what everyone is telling you, you obviously know best because you're lean. Who cares if your shitting your intestines out your asshole you dumb fuck? Just keep eating shit and taking drugs. It's obviously going so well for you. LOL.
The thing is Brian looks OK. Pretry good actually. He's in shape for 45 no doubt about it. The rub is he's such a colossal d-bag who thinks he's better than Frank Zane that you would never want to give him any credit

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1066 on: March 27, 2023, 06:31:38 AM »

Your tears of sadness can be heard from states away

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: March 27, 2023, 06:33:44 AM »

is everyone else wrong and you really are a great guy?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: March 27, 2023, 06:35:54 AM »

Honest non bias statement.

In the 2 pics you posted Wes beats you because of conditioning and definition. Maybe it would be a different if you were in the same condition as Wes, but that's easier said than done.

Come back in the same condition as Wes and do another poll. Until then put your big boy pants on and accept defeat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: March 27, 2023, 06:41:02 AM »
Funny you are half a foot shorter and 50lbs lighter but have the pics scaled to make us look the same height
I didn`t scale them,someone else posted that,I just copied and pasted it.

You said you don`t need to train abs cuz you`re lean,I said your abs were wafer thin.....check out the pic asshole,and yes I train abs that`s why they are developed and my waist is still small.

Nevermind,look at your right delt in relation to the rest if your body shown in the pic..............end of story.  LOL  ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1070 on: March 27, 2023, 06:43:53 AM »

I really wasn't joking when I said I voted three times just to kick the hornets nest and give you false hope, lol. I had two accounts I don't use from when I registered them after getting banned ages ago. I thought it would be funny to skew the voting early on. Really, minus my votes and yours, you have 8. I suspect a few others voted just out of principle against a pile-on, too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: March 27, 2023, 06:45:17 AM »
You posted your big win in the other thread when you were the only competitor then you took 4 out of 5 in the open beating one guy. I took 3rd in the open beating one guy and you claim I took dead last but now your 4th out of 5 is your claim to fame
You said that was my claim to fame fuckface I never did......did I make you mad BRAH?  ;D

Enter the North America,Masters Nats 5 times,NABBA Nats 4 times,do some state and regional contests repeatedly.....then,when you are done,get back to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1072 on: March 27, 2023, 07:44:01 AM »
Sorry Nat,I was only kidding around.....I feel foolish now.  :(

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL  ;D

;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1073 on: March 27, 2023, 07:47:35 AM »
Correct I am in great shape but I have a digestive disease that doesn't mean I am not well trained and ready to tackle a tank

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1074 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:55 PM »
I really wasn't joking when I said I voted three times just to kick the hornets nest and give you false hope, lol. I had two accounts I don't use from when I registered them after getting banned ages ago. I thought it would be funny to skew the voting early on. Really, minus my votes and yours, you have 8. I suspect a few others voted just out of principle against a pile-on, too.

I've thrown a pity fuck to women in my past...not much guilt.   I feel that if I gave 'ol skidmarks a pity vote I might not respect myself in the morning.  On the otherhand..it will make him feel like he has SOME people who 'like' him. 

Gawd..the dilemma of this one.