Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 6937 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2023, 02:32:02 PM »
When being a politician became a career, it was no longer "For The People".

I used to be in the group that believed elections were "term limits" but I am no longer there. The incumbents seem to have an advantage with name recognition (Doesn't really matter much if its good or bad) and funds. So I'd like to see them both set at a term that would allow a learning curve to take place, things to get done and then a transition out phase. 8 to 10 years seems adequate with elections at the half way point just in case they really suck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2023, 03:43:01 PM »
Yep. S. Florida is now full of c unty transplants.
Blame democrats and their policies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2023, 03:43:45 PM »
Solid post. And I'm sure you are right in that there are other steps that need to be taken. I personally think some sort of term limits for the house and senate couldn't help but alleviate some of the partisanship.
This we can agree on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2023, 04:16:35 PM »
When being a politician became a career, it was no longer "For The People".

You vote for the propagation of deviancy because you are a Democrat.  You vote to enable pedophilia and more because  you are a Democrat.  Your party is the Pedophile Party, i.e., the Democratic Party.  You are to be shunned and despised. Foul crave.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2023, 04:18:51 PM »
You vote for the propagation of deviancy because you are a Democrat.  You vote to enable pedophilia and more because  you are a Democrat.  Your party is the Pedophile Party, i.e., the Democratic Party.  You are to be shunned and despised. Foul crave.

Someone needs their Depends changed.   :'( 

How did you spend today?  Take a nice walk?  A swim?  Was your family happy to see you?   Oh let's not kid ourselves.. we know none of that happened.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2023, 04:21:00 PM »
Someone needs their Depends changed.   :'( 

How did you spend today?  Take a nice walk?  A swim?  Was your family happy to see you?   Oh let's not kid ourselves.. we know none of that happened.

Your shit-filled diaper of a mind will never be changed. You are disgusting and without merit or morals. You are a Democrat and to be shunned. You are so afraid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2023, 04:28:20 PM »
Awwww... mentioning your Depends brought out your scat fantasies now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2023, 04:30:34 PM »
Solid post. And I'm sure you are right in that there are other steps that need to be taken. I personally think some sort of term limits for the house and senate couldn't help but alleviate some of the partisanship.

Agree 100% - good call out, I should have thought of that one.  Might be near the top.
Y

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2023, 07:41:46 PM »
i think we need some news media outlets that call it like it is........ have some pride in being correct w the info they put forth... just facts... no slant.... and they should be held accountable for lying to us.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2023, 08:00:43 PM »
i think we need some news media outlets that call it like it is........ have some pride in being correct w the info they put forth... just facts... no slant.... and they should be held accountable for lying to us.

Those days are never coming back. Never mind that a handful of companies own all media, look at the bias in Journalism Schools.

Nobody profits from the truth at this point.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2023, 12:53:40 AM »
All pols are sociopaths.
This is very true.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2023, 12:33:44 PM »

The good ole days.. would be nice

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2023, 03:45:59 PM »

They all should be Gibbeted - Get Rid of Lying Traitorous Scumbags. End of.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2023, 05:14:17 PM »
^^  Good words from someone who is a lying scumbag themselves.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2023, 09:28:39 PM »
^^  Good words from someone who is a lying scumbag themselves.

Lurker, can we tone it down, just on this thread.. which is about finding common ground. I hear you, and you are free to fight your battle on all other threads on Getbig. Hell, you are even free to fight them here, but I'm asking both side, those who are interested in finding common ground and making this country better, even if you don't get everything you want..  to use this thread as a resting point if you will.. a place where both sides can express their doubts , their differences, in an adult like discussion much like we were sitting around a table in a bar... I think personally, that would be pretty cool.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2023, 09:23:19 AM »
Lurker, can we tone it down, just on this thread.. which is about finding common ground. I hear you, and you are free to fight your battle on all other threads on Getbig. Hell, you are even free to fight them here, but I'm asking both side, those who are interested in finding common ground and making this country better, even if you don't get everything you want..  to use this thread as a resting point if you will.. a place where both sides can express their doubts , their differences, in an adult like discussion much like we were sitting around a table in a bar... I think personally, that would be pretty cool.

I'll give it my best shot.  (This thread only)   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2023, 11:50:39 AM »

Ha ha ha  ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D

Ag, it's a hopeless case Lurking For Cock has so many on here that cannot stand it's
post's & it has to Pavlov Dog Style respond in a Abusive / negative manner to them
all.
As I've got LurkingForCock on Block I'm not seeing it's Highly likely Pavlovian
Stupid Dog response to Everyone , No doubt me replying to your Post will Trigger
yet another Pavlovian response  ;D

Bianca , & LurkinfForCock seem to Thrive on Being stupid & the whipping boy's on this board, Very odd behaviour.  ::) ::)

You'll have to let me know if it does respond to this post Pavlov dog style.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2023, 01:15:05 PM »
^^ obviously all those "many" people you claimed to have killed were English and Language teachers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2023, 01:45:43 PM »

Those days are never coming back. Never mind that a handful of companies own all media, look at the bias in Journalism Schools.

Nobody profits from the truth at this point.

Never.  Real journalism is dead. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2023, 01:46:45 PM »

Does this mean you no longer wish for the death of people who think differently than you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2023, 02:11:38 PM »
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

HA HA HA , I notice LurkingForBoys has immediately posted after my reply to Agnostic
As it's blocked i can't see it's post - Highly likely its Pavlovian uncontrollable reply post.

Woof Woof Woof

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2023, 02:25:21 PM »
^^ for someone to claim he blocked me, he posts on every thread I make.  What a liar.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2023, 03:29:27 PM »
^^ for someone to claim he blocked me, he posts on every thread I make.  What a liar.

For some reason, when I've blocked someone, I still see their posts. In most cases, I wish I did not.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2023, 04:42:07 PM »
For some reason, when I've blocked someone, I still see their posts. In most cases, I wish I did not.

Exactly.  And you know he clicks on it to read the message.   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2023, 05:00:38 PM »
Does this mean you no longer wish for the death of people who think differently than you?
Maybe all his hatred for people that think differently has worn him out? I used to think he was the most reasonable/rational of the libs here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!