Author Topic: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?  (Read 4535 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »
Absolutely if I got a good deal on the house
Yep, a good flip opportunity.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2023, 12:50:12 PM »
Yeah I like that kind of shit.

I’m renting the conjuring house in Rhode Island in a couple months with a couple buddies for an overnight investigation of ghosts and demons. Pretty psyched for that.
Post video to getbig, we want to see. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2023, 12:50:34 PM »
What about the Amityville murders?  Husband kills his family.

It’s nice to see a horror story have a happy ending

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2023, 01:04:02 PM »
I don't think so honestly .......(bad ju ju )

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2023, 01:20:25 PM »
In 1984 one of my friends (Fraser) went crazy and attacked his mother with an axe. He chased her through the bungalow chopping at her which cased blood to cover the walls. Eventually she got into the garden where he completely removed her head with the axe. He then sat her in a garden chair and made her a cup of tea.  When his father returned home a few hours later he saw his headless wife sitting in the chair beside 3 cold cups of tea. Fraser was laughing hysterically and said "mum won't drink her tea", over and over.  His brother in law played for Glasgow Celtic and Scotland football team so her funeral made the papers as the full Celtic team attended the funeral. No mention of the murderer was ever made public as Fraser was immediately sent to Carstairs Mental hospital for the criminally insane. He sat in his cell for 35 years repeating that "mum won't drink her tea" until he died of a heart attack 5 years ago.

The house stood empty for 2 years until a couple bought it in 1986. Complete with the blood stains in every room and up the walls of the hall.

Fast forward to a few years ago and one of my business partners said he was going to visit his brother Graeme at his new house. I knew Graeme too so I went along with him. Graeme and his wife had inherited the house after both her parents had died in their 50's just weeks apart of a heart attack and a stroke in the house.  I couldn't believe my eyes when my friend drove up the drive of Fraser's murder house.  I still haven't told Graeme the history of the house because his wife's patents obviously kept it a secret from her.  It was her parents who bought the house in 1986 with the bloodstains.

What caused the parents to die in the night at that house? What scared them into having a fatal stroke and heart attack?  We will never know................but there was a cold cup of tea next to each body.... :o

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2023, 01:22:48 PM »
Post video to getbig, we want to see. :D

Yeah for this one I definitely will, hopefully something happens.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2023, 01:25:06 PM »
In 1984 one of my friends (Fraser) went crazy and attacked his mother with an axe. He chased her through the bungalow chopping at her which cased blood to cover the walls. Eventually she got into the garden where he completely removed her head with the axe. He then sat her in a garden chair and made her a cup of tea.  When his father returned home a few hours later he saw his headless wife sitting in the chair beside 3 cold cups of tea. Fraser was laughing hysterically and said "mum won't drink her tea", over and over.  His brother in law played for Glasgow Celtic and Scotland football team so her funeral made the papers as the full Celtic team attended the funeral. No mention of the murderer was ever made public as Fraser was immediately sent to Carstairs Mental hospital for the criminally insane. He sat in his cell for 35 years repeating that "mum won't drink her tea" until he died of a heart attack 5 years ago.

The house stood empty for 2 years until a couple bought it in 1986. Complete with the blood stains in every room and up the walls of the hall.

Fast forward to a few years ago and one of my business partners said he was going to visit his brother Graeme at his new house. I knew Graeme too so I went along with him. Graeme and his wife had inherited the house after both her parents had died in their 50's just weeks apart of a heart attack and a stroke in the house.  I couldn't believe my eyes when my friend drove up the drive of Fraser's murder house.  I still haven't told Graeme the history of the house because his wife's patents obviously kept it a secret from her.  It was her parents who bought the house in 1986 with the bloodstains.

What caused the parents to die in the night at that house? What scared them into having a fatal stroke and heart attack?  We will never know................but there was a cold cup of tea next to each body.... :o

Crazy and Cool story. That last part of cold tea next to them really happen?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2023, 01:55:45 PM »
They had both made tea and not drunk it. This was how the cornier knew the deaths were sudden.  I added the bit about the cups being beside the bodies for creepiness but everything else is true. I actually partied at that house many times in the years before Fraser went crazy. What concerned me most was that  Fraser was still alive and being considered for controlled release when my friend's brother's family inherited it. I was afraid he would do a Michael Myers Halloween special and try to revisit his old home.

This is the house, it's actually quite big and goes back a long way. The shuttered window is Fraser's old room. No doubt he would have appeared at that window on Halloween night if he had been released before dying in the mental hospital.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2023, 03:00:36 PM »
They had both made tea and not drunk it. This was how the cornier knew the deaths were sudden.  I added the bit about the cups being beside the bodies for creepiness but everything else is true. I actually partied at that house many times in the years before Fraser went crazy. What concerned me most was that  Fraser was still alive and being considered for controlled release when my friend's brother's family inherited it. I was afraid he would do a Michael Myers Halloween special and try to revisit his old home.

This is the house, it's actually quite big and goes back a long way. The shuttered window is Fraser's old room. No doubt he would have appeared at that window on Halloween night if he had been released before dying in the mental hospital.

Wait what?

You can see Frasers face in the window!!!
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2023, 03:38:38 PM »
Sure.

Just no perversity towards children. That kind of thing.

But some good old-fashioned murders? Absolutely.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2023, 03:40:39 PM »
Sure.

Just no perversity towards children. That kind of thing.

But some good old-fashioned murders? Absolutely.

Yes this is the right answer.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2023, 03:43:36 PM »

Al, have you ever told that story before on here? I have definitely heard about the murder part but I can't remember if it was in real life or just on Getbig. There was a similar story that allegedly happened in Dundee. A couple got beheaded and had their heads placed in the front window of the house that faced the street. It would have happened before my time but I remember being told the story when I visited there and walked past the house. You ever heard of that one?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2023, 05:12:41 PM »
It happened in East Kilbride. Not sure if I've told the story before on here. Very few people know about it because of the news blackout at the time. It was strange because even the Scottish newspapers who covered the funeral because the victim was the mother in law of a Celtic player and all the players attended just stated that she had died. No mention that her son had removed her head with an axe. No trial,  just Fraser shipped to Carstairs Mental Hospital within hours of committing the crime.
Fraser's brother in law went on to become a well known football manager and has managed several Scottish and English premiership clubs. I will not reveal his name as I don't want to cause any suffering to Fraser's sister.

I'm not aware of the Dundee murders but I do remember that 2 serial killers from Dundee escaped from Carstairs Mental hospital and killed several guards and local people with axes and a pitchfork. Fortunately Fraser was not involved, he was too busy sitting in his cell asking why mother wasn't drinking her tea.   

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2023, 06:44:40 PM »
Depends on location.

American ghosts would likely be terrifying.

Brazilian ghosts would probably be kind of funny, or maybe just slightly annoying.

The hispanic accent really takes the edge off hearing  "boooooooo".

thats never crossed my mind lmao...... immigrant ghosts!....

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2023, 07:18:56 PM »
Can you live in a house where Brutal Anadrol was used?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2023, 07:58:13 PM »
Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails could - 10050 Cielo Drive, LA (Manson murders night 1, Tate and crew)

https://adamsteiner.uk/2020/10/31/real-horrorshow-the-downward-spiral-and-trent-reznors-house-of-horrors/amp/

Note: I am not Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails, and thinking maybe no i would not. A nice gentle murder maybe, but a not a brutal one

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2023, 08:51:28 PM »

No fucking way.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2023, 10:18:19 PM »
Wouldn't bother me at all. I'd use it to haggle tho.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2023, 12:18:25 AM »
It happened in East Kilbride. Not sure if I've told the story before on here. Very few people know about it because of the news blackout at the time. It was strange because even the Scottish newspapers who covered the funeral because the victim was the mother in law of a Celtic player and all the players attended just stated that she had died. No mention that her son had removed her head with an axe. No trial,  just Fraser shipped to Carstairs Mental Hospital within hours of committing the crime.
Fraser's brother in law went on to become a well known football manager and has managed several Scottish and English premiership clubs. I will not reveal his name as I don't want to cause any suffering to Fraser's sister.

I'm not aware of the Dundee murders but I do remember that 2 serial killers from Dundee escaped from Carstairs Mental hospital and killed several guards and local people with axes and a pitchfork. Fortunately Fraser was not involved, he was too busy sitting in his cell asking why mother wasn't drinking her tea.

Thanks, Al. That's crazy, haha. I've only got one Celtic-mad friend with family around there but I'm sure he didn't mention it. You maybe told the 'she's not drinking her tea' part once before and it's just burned in my brain because it made me laugh!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2023, 12:22:30 AM »
Is there any stashed in the walls?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2023, 02:05:28 AM »

Or Better yet, can you live in a house where MSM's been silent??
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2023, 05:46:13 AM »
Yeah I like that kind of shit.

I’m renting the conjuring house in Rhode Island in a couple months with a couple buddies for an overnight investigation of ghosts and demons. Pretty psyched for that.

Is this something you done often?  Have you been to other haunted places before?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2023, 06:40:33 AM »

WOW!!

Great gory stuff!

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2023, 07:46:06 AM »
  There is a funeral home that closed down in a town I frequent. It was converted to apartments for seniors.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2023, 07:49:01 AM »
Is this something you done often?  Have you been to other haunted places before?

Yeah I’ve gone to a few haunted places in mass as there are quite a few. Had some weird feelings and cool sensations but nothing definitive. Think I’ve seen stuff but more than likely my mind just plying tricks on me.