Author Topic: Big hard belly  (Read 4471 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Big hard belly
« on: May 05, 2006, 07:33:01 PM »
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but here goes:

In the last couple weeks my belly has been really sticking out far. It is hard to the touch and I cant grab any fat except in the lower abs where I can grab a little. I've been bulking, so I've been eating a lot. Am I getting really fat and if so why is my gut so hard? Could I have overdevloped my abs, I don't see how I could over-devlop them that much and in that short of time frame. Does anyone know anything about this?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Big hard belly
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 01:48:32 AM »
HGH?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 12:47:09 AM »

OldGymRat

• Getbig II
  • Truth in Bodybuilding
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 05:03:48 PM »
I'll resist the temtation to ask, "beer?"

You say you've been bulking.  How much have you been eating (portion size) and how often?  1 gm of protein per lb. of bodyweight?  Spread over 6 meals during a day?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 01:56:05 AM »
I'll resist the temtation to ask, "beer?"

You say you've been bulking.  How much have you been eating (portion size) and how often?  1 gm of protein per lb. of bodyweight?  Spread over 6 meals during a day?

I was having trouble eating so I started adding junk food for a few weeks - hamburgers, chips and fries. That stuff is gone from my diet now. I'm still bulking for another month so I'm not counting calories or anything, but I'm definately eating over 1 gram protein/lb of LBM plus at least that in carbs, plus fat from mostly peanuts and a small amount of junk still in my diet.

I'm pretty sure my abs are overdevloped, because even ripped my gut isn't really small. Given their development an some fat they already are going to stick out some. I feel that I might be experiencing some sort of bloating, because the gut sticks out more sometimes, randomly.

I have also heard of fat that resides under the abs, but am not sure how to know if that is what is going on or what I can do about it.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 12:45:39 PM »
Maybe you're full of shit...Literally.  How often are you going to the bathroom with all of this eating? 
BKS - Guardian of Truth