Author Topic: 2006 Maria Bellando Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships  (Read 3099 times)

dylan

• Getbig I
Hey just wondering if anyone will be competing in the Maria Bellando Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships?

The show is being held July 14th in Ft. Lauderdale at the War Memorial Auditorium.  The show always has great competitors and is very well run.  Maria puts allot of emphasis on all the competitors she even bakes for everyone  ;D.  I've competed in the past and am planning on competing this year in the Masters Figure. 

Tracey Greenwood is guest posing along with Darrem Charles, Bill Wilmore, Gustavo Badell and Gunther Schlierkamp.  If you need any information go to www.npcsouthernstates.co m or email Maria at mbfit1@bellsouth.net.

Hope to see some of you there.

Dylan

dylan

• Getbig I
Re: 2006 Maria Bellando Southern States Fitness & Figure Championships
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 05:23:55 AM »
Hey just got done competing at the Southern States and as usual, Maria put on a great show.  I highly recommend that anyone who wants great competition, to compete in the show next year.  Maria really puts all her focus on us, the competitor, and makes us all feel special.  Thanks again, Maria for a great show, and I'm sure I'll see you next year.

Dylan

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »
So how did you do?  I was backstage...I saw all the trays of goodies for you guys...if I wasn't dieting, I would have grabbed a few cookies  :D
It was a good show....always is.  Congrats to my friend Desha, who won the A class open figure. 
mavistozzi.com

dylan

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 05:37:57 AM »
I came in 3rd in the C class.  I was happy, considering I'm 44 years old (young) :D

cocreator

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »
Hey whoever wrote this post is really sick in the head!! They are impersonating Dylan!! Dylan did not write those posts. I just spoke to her!! It looks like someone who is intrested in promoting the show wrote this. Someone who has all the info for the show including Maria's email. Someone who thinks Maria Bellando is so wonderful.

Gee i wonder who it could be???? Who would be showering Maria Bellando with compliments and saying how great she is and for everyone to enter the show next year. Also intresting that they kept the email private so you cant find out who registered as Dylan. Why would they register as Dylan and keep signing Dylan at the end of every post and hide thier info? This is really sad! Im not pointing any fingers ,but i think the answer is pretty obvious who did it. Can a moderator please help us out and see whos email this leads back to? Thats really wrong.

mbfit1

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 11:13:29 AM »
This is Maria, and I just wanted to say thank you to all the competitors this year, you all did a great job and I wish all of you great success in your future endevours. As for the last post, I don't think anyone is sick in the head.  Dylan is a friend of mine, I owe her the biggest thank you, for making me look so great every year, and it doesn't seem as though anyone meant any harm with the posts.  Thanks to whomever did post, I do put my competitors first, as all promotors should, and I try make the show fun and light.  I do recommend that anyone that wants to compete in a great show that they do the show next year.  My email and all the information is on our web-site; www.npcsouthernstates.co m, no secret.

All the best,
Maria Bellando