Author Topic: Sustaplex 325  (Read 2197 times)

brc51m

• Getbig I
Sustaplex 325
« on: October 26, 2010, 08:58:16 PM »
I am takin 1ml sust325 and 1ml eq200 e3d. This is the first time I am using sustaplex. I have been pinning in my quads like I have done with other types of gear for a while and have had no problems until now. The first 2 pins of this went into my right quad and I was really surprised at how sore I got. For the third pin I went with the left quad and now have a swollen left knee. I didnt pin anywhere near my knee but now it is full of fluid and hurts like hell. I have never encountered this problem before and was wondering if anyone has also had any similar problems with sust. I also have never used ****labs before.

4thAD

Re: Sustaplex 325
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:35:46 AM »
I'm using their sust325 right now. Sust will make you sore if your not used to the faster esters, or if you've never used it before. You should get used to it in time, or you could cut it with the EQ, that should take some of the pain out of it. For sust @ 325mg/ml its actually extremely smooth. I used their sust450 a little while back and that had a little bite to it but nothing I couldn't work through. How close were you to your knee with that injection? An injection should not make you're knee swell up with water. It's more than likely the surrounding muscle around the knee, thats a little swollen from the short esters in the sust. Like I said, cut it with the EQ, or a little test E, and you should be gtg.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 07:44:11 AM »
Its always easy to identify what lab that is by there MG's. I have heard lots of good things tho.
All Gas!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »
Iv heard a lot of bad things about axio...are they producin quality gear now...last time I used it was the most painfull tren I ever used

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »
Using there tren right now and some of it dates back a year or so and its smooth as butter. In fact I use it to cut other esters with a little more bite.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 06:52:39 PM »
i stand by axio stuff, i have been usin git for the past year with good results

i am on this sust325 right now

all their oils are smooth a silk.............i dont knwo what they use, but i never get pain and i inject weird places like in my calves, and it still doesnt hurt