Author Topic: Hany Rambod WILL NOT be a part of Jay Cutler's Olympia prep  (Read 18033 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Hany Rambod WILL NOT be a part of Jay Cutler's Olympia prep
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2009, 01:38:07 PM »
In his defense, he's a friend of Keith who once sat next to Jonesy from Police Academy at a charity event.
Do you think Keith has Steve Guttenberg on speed dial?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2009, 01:39:24 PM »
Do you think Keith has Steve Guttenberg on speed dial?

Only if the guy delivers pizza

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »
Every competitor has its preference....and works best with a different Trainer. Hany is no doubt one of the best....I guarantee  8)

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »
Jay did not agree with Hiny's choice of anabolics.

how hard is it for you idiots to realize that is all these "gurus" bring to the table?

Every competitor has its preference....and works best with a different Trainer. Hany is no doubt one of the best....I guarantee  8)

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »
Jay did not agree with Hiny's choice of anabolics.

how hard is it for you idiots to realize that is all these "gurus" bring to the table?

You just don't have a clue.....  :'(........DIET DIET DIET.....

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »
IMO Jay would have gotten injured with something that tough, at this late in his career.  He's not trying to eat like a horse and add 20 pounds of muscle at this point.  He just needs to bring in the conditioning he had 2 or 3 years ago.

And he will still lose..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »
Maybe you know something that others don't.....

All the top 10 guys on the Olympia or Arnold used a trainer. Thinking that you don't need a trainer is arrogance....not only in bodybuilding but in other sports the use of trainers is a must. I would say especially beneficial in Bodybuilding as it is extremely difficult to be objective about your own physique.
Shawn Ray did his own prep, look where it got him. I laso figure it was because he's cheap as well, no money going out to a "guru".

And conversely, if Flex stayed with Joe McNeil, chances are he would have a Sandow or two on his fireplace..but he instead went with Chad.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2009, 02:25:28 PM »
Ha - Hany does not strut around the shows.  Hany is there like many others making sure his competitors do well, and for advice.  Hany's track record in the past few years is very good, very consistent, and probably one of the best right now out there. Like it or not, he is good.  

I find it funny that people think that photographers, advisors and others strut around.  We are all there enjoying the contest, as many people are.

Do you realize that in California, the NPC shows are breaking record competitors and crowds, more than in the past 5 years.  The atmospher is nice, and this past weekend, the Contra Costa SOLD OUT at night.  In two weeks (Memorial Day Weekend), the NPC California is in Culver City, where 140+ or more competitors will be competing.

Hany will be there, so will I, and so will many others.  Hany is also going to be in NY this weekend.

By the way, Hany's deal with Jay was to get him fuller and better in his off season prep work, not going into the contest.  I think two time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler knows what to do, although sometimes a second eye can help in the final stretch.

People go to Hany because he is good... very good....

If he wasn't, they wouldn't use him.

Ok so he waddles like a fat penguin and doesn't strut... you got us there. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE NUMBER OF COMPETITORS AT THE CONTRA COSTA HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???????????

How many times has rimjob called you today saying... "oh oh someone told me about this thread on getbig but I don't read the boards so what is this all about Ron. You need to control your board ron. Go on there and defend me ron. Ron take that shit down you know it's not true Ron."

Ask Quincy Taylor or Troy Alves or Lee Priest why they stopped using him as their "guru".
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2009, 02:30:31 PM »
if by best you mean turning a mildly attractive female into a hideous looking shemale then you are right...definitely one of the best...

jenny lynn before rimjob and jenny lynn after rimjob...

Enjoy your dish...

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
Ok so he waddles like a fat penguin and doesn't strut... you got us there. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE NUMBER OF COMPETITORS AT THE CONTRA COSTA HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???????????

How many times has rimjob called you today saying... "oh oh someone told me about this thread on getbig but I don't read the boards so what is this all about Ron. You need to control your board ron. Go on there and defend me ron. Ron take that shit down you know it's not true Ron."

Ask Quincy Taylor or Troy Alves or Lee Priest why they stopped using him as their "guru".

Quincy won his Pro card with Hany's help  8)
Lee Priest Won the Ironmen with Hany's help  8)...one of his two victories as a Pro by the way.
Troy had great showings, but seems to be working better with Chris Aceto...other Great Trainer...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »
Quincy won his Pro card with Hany's help  8)
Lee Priest Won the Ironmen with Hany's help  8)...one of his two victories as a Pro by the way.
Troy had great showings, but seems to be working better with Chris Aceto...other Great Trainer...
How much of a discount is he giving you for your next prep to defend him here?

said ask them why they stopped using him... anyone can get someone into shape once...after he screwed them up with by upping the dosage they stopped working with him...might want to think about it before your receptors are shot too or do you just not take as much as he tells you like the others?
Enjoy your dish...

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2009, 02:40:35 PM »
How much of a discount is he giving you for your next prep to defend him here?

said ask them why they stopped using him... anyone can get someone into shape once...after he screwed them up with by upping the dosage they stopped working with him...might want to think about it before your receptors are shot too or do you just not take as much as he tells you like the others?

With all respect ...you are very misinformed....Hany is a Great Trainer and his results speak for themselves, no need for no one to defend it. As I said before it other Great Trainers out there such as Chris,Chad,Glass,Milos,Farah,Palumbo...dependens of works best for you.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »
With all respect ...you are very misinformed....Hany is a Great Trainer and his results speak for themselves, no need for no one to defend it. As I said before it other Great Trainers out there such as Chris,Chad,Glass,Milos,Farah,Palumbo...dependens of works best for you.

Correct.. epic jealousy on Spicy Shushi... I take it Hany refused to help you out.

That's what you say now. But you are always strutting around here as well... It's like you own the place!

Hell no... I am quite respectful of the promoters whereever I go, for they put the hard work and money and organization in getting the contest off the ground.  Do I enjoy the contests and the people I meet there. Sure.  Hell, I can't strut... maybe waddle.

How many times has rimjob called you today saying... "oh oh someone told me about this thread on getbig but I don't read the boards so what is this all about Ron. You need to control your board ron. Go on there and defend me ron. Ron take that shit down you know it's not true Ron." Ask Quincy Taylor or Troy Alves or Lee Priest why they stopped using him as their "guru".

With Hany's help, I beleive they did very well.  But everyone learns and then looks for another way to get even better, even if it is or is not the right move.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »
Correct.. epic jealousy on Spicy Shushi... I take it Hany refused to help you out.

Hell no... I am quite respectful of the promoters whereever I go, for they put the hard work and money and organization in getting the contest off the ground.  Do I enjoy the contests and the people I meet there. Sure.  Hell, I can't strut... maybe waddle.

With Hany's help, I beleive they did very well.  But everyone learns and then looks for another way to get even better, even if it is or is not the right move.

If he gets you in shape I'll concede he's the ultimate guru.

Bottom line...Quincy Taylor, Melvin Anthony, Troy Alves, Idrise Ward El, Lee Priest and now Jay F'N Cutler all dumped the guy. When guys who earn their living getting into shape all blow the guy off and get into better shape it isn't because he's the best. Quite the opposite. Wake up.

I have to go make up a BS training system with a few fancy letters to try to make some dough. Then I'll be the best trainer, right Ron?
Enjoy your dish...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »
Hany loves him some ebony mountains of muscle.

dude's the biggest schmoe in the industry

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58:25 PM »
If he gets you in shape I'll concede he's the ultimate guru.

Bottom line...Quincy Taylor, Melvin Anthony, Troy Alves, Idrise Ward El, Lee Priest and now Jay F'N Cutler all dumped the guy. When guys who earn their living getting into shape all blow the guy off and get into better shape it isn't because he's the best. Quite the opposite. Wake up.

I have to go make up a BS training system with a few fancy letters to try to make some dough. Then I'll be the best trainer, right Ron?

You have absolutely no idea why all these bodybuilders you just mention are not working with Hany now. You are just making assumptions because you don't like the guy. Jay is not working with Chris...doesn't mean he dump him....Bodybuilders are constantly change trainers and trying new approaches, until they find what better works for them....I worked with Hany in 2007 when I got 2th in the USA's ...2008 change to George Farah and now I am back with Hany in 2009. This is very common...I think you need to let it go your Hate is ...unfounded.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »
not to say nahy rambod is a good 'trainer'..i really dont have any idea about what he supports as far as drugs and diet go...   however when a bodybuilder drops a trainer..its doesnt mean that the trainer wasnt good... most of the time it just means that the bodybuilder has learned what the trainer knows and what he implements and the bb'er sees no reason to pay for his services anymore, when he can use what he learned andget the same results for free.

think of it = you work with a 'guru' for a year. he hsyou do a die, explains why you eat what foods in what amounts at what times, he goives you a drug schedule, and explins why you are taking what and why you take them when you taek them...you do the last week of prep, and you learn how he maniuplates water sodium carbs fats what diuretics he uses.......        so now next time you alreayd know what he is going to do or suggest,. so theresno reason to pay him anymore for his services..

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
You have absolutely no idea why all these bodybuilders you just mention are not working with Hany now. You are just making assumptions because you don't like the guy. Jay is not working with Chris...doesn't mean he dump him....Bodybuilders are constantly change trainers and trying new approaches, until they find what better works for them....I worked with Hany in 2007 when I got 2th in the USA's ...2008 change to George Farah and now I am back with Hany in 2009. This is very common...I think you need to let it go your Hate is ...unfounded.

What is 2th? Did you mean 2nd? So he was so great and you were so happy with him getting you into "2th" that you switched drug advisors. Great idea there, champ.

You assume I don't know why and you are a classic example of what happens when you assume...you make an ass out of yourself. Now go call Hany and get your 10% off. And when you decide to switch again after taking 2th again, hit me up. I'm putting the finishing touches on my BST-8 Training System. "Bull Shit Training 8" will be a huge hit for anyone with $39.99 for a DVD. I'll even comp you one after you give Hany all your cash. 
Enjoy your dish...

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »
What is 2th? Did you mean 2nd? So he was so great and you were so happy with him getting you into "2th" that you switched drug advisors. Great idea there, champ.

You assume I don't know why and you are a classic example of what happens when you assume...you make an ass out of yourself. Now go call Hany and get your 10% off. And when you decide to switch again after taking 2th again, hit me up. I'm putting the finishing touches on my BST-8 Training System. "Bull Shit Training 8" will be a huge hit for anyone with $39.99 for a DVD. I'll even comp you one after you give Hany all your cash. 

Spicy Shushi....maybe you are right....You seem so knowledgeable about nutrition and Bodybuilding I should work with you then maybe I can get first  ::)

Maybe you Can get me in better shape than this  ::)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
Evil Angel,

Admittedly you look very good on contest day.  Mad props for that!

However, do you think that Hany's fee (stated earlier in this thread) for $3500.00 pre contest consultation is worth it for a $30.00 dollar trophy?

Honest question.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »
epic jealousy on Spicy Shushi...

Brutal use of Getbig lingo.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »
...you are stupid...I  have drove for 1 hour to get a cup of coffee in my favorite place.

Need we hear any more out you Ivory Muscle?
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »
Spicy Shushi....maybe you are right....You seem so knowledgeable about nutrition and Bodybuilding I should work with you then maybe I can get first  ::)

Maybe you Can get me in better shape than this  ::)

I realize you are probably waiting for an answer, so I didn't want to leave you hangin while you wait for Hany to call and tell you when to wipe your ass.

You're condition looks good in the first photo, not as much in the second. Could be lighting, could be the sharpening tool in photoshop. No one is saying that you don't get in shape. But if you really believe that you need that fat little turd to get in shape you are missing the boat and a lot of cash.

And let me give you a free bit of advice. I've seen you a week or two out from a show and you should look MUCH better than you do onstage. You lose way too much muscle and look flat as a board in these photos. Coming in flat and conditioned gets you "2th", if you're lucky. For the 3500 you pay RimJob you should be coming in full and ripped not like this. Seriously, I'm trying to help you out. If you could pull your insecure head out of your glutes you'd realize that you don't have to pay somebody to overdiet you down and flatten you out, just like Grant was trying to say nicely. 
Enjoy your dish...

io856

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »

Don't question me about passion.  I qualified for my IFBB Pro card at age 24 for winning the IFBB South African Nationals.  No protein powders in my country.  Not even MetRx. No machines... only free weights.

You think tension provided from machines would have made a different result??