Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3131475 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19025 on: January 04, 2007, 02:22:03 PM »
big difference between tearing a muscle and one just not looking right.

says who?

not seeing any signs of oil. Just really smooth calves on a really smooth ronnie.

do you have any other pics of his "questionable" calves?
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19026 on: January 04, 2007, 02:22:58 PM »
yes but 43 year old ronnie is not a good indicator - you could say the exact same thing about triceps, delts and lats and then scream "OIL!" on each one of them...

Hulkster, let's be honest here, something looks very wrong about that right calf....it's curved and then goes straight ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19027 on: January 04, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »
says who?

not seeing any signs of oil. Just really smooth calves on a really smooth ronnie.

do you have any other pics of his "questionable" calves?

Dude 97 to 99 his calves grow like weeds but for all the years previously they don't? and they show no detail or separation to speak of? I think there is enough evidence to question if he has something in them.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19028 on: January 04, 2007, 02:28:22 PM »
Dude 97 to 99 his calves grow like weeds but for all the years previously they don't? and they show no detail or separation to speak of? I think there is enough evidence to question if he has something in them.

how do you know they "grew like weeds" from 1997 to 1999 when they look as TINY as ever in these pics?

:-\

logical answer please.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19029 on: January 04, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »
how do you know they "grew like weeds" from 1997 to 1999 when they look as TINY as ever in these pics?

:-\

logical answer please.

Damage control lol now you're really trying 97-99 they look the same to you?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19030 on: January 04, 2007, 02:33:39 PM »
ND, closeups of any bodypart do NOT convey size.

we have been telling you that for 780 pages of you posting close ups of dorian arms and saying they look big when all we have to do to make them look small is post a distance shot or a shot of him standing next to someone.

you need distance shots to convey relative size.

and when you do, you will see that your comment about "growth like weeds"
is wrong.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19031 on: January 04, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
ND, closeups of any bodypart do NOT convey size.

we have been telling you that for 780 pages of you posting close ups of dorian arms and saying they look big when all we have to do to make them look small is post a distance shot or a shot of him standing next to someone.

you need distance shots to convey relative size.

and when you do, you will see that your comment about "growth like weeds"
is wrong.

Stop trying to do damage control ,and genius this is a distance shot with a group and his arms are still fucking big , get over it.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19032 on: January 04, 2007, 02:37:53 PM »
Yates just looks fucking outstanding in that shot!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19033 on: January 04, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »
thanks for comparing an offseason pic of dorian vs. a contest pic of ronnie.

no problem. This discussion is who would beat the other at their primes. If you want to use an offseason shot of Dorian, then don't be surprised if he gets compared to a contest Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19034 on: January 04, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
Yates just looks fucking outstanding in that shot!

NOT according to Hulkster lol he only has big arms in close-up shots and solo  ::)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19035 on: January 04, 2007, 03:10:58 PM »

Post a picture of Dorian comparing to this.

Bigger, harder, and more conditioned. Oh yeah, all while wearing black socks, no tan 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19036 on: January 04, 2007, 03:18:28 PM »
 ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19037 on: January 04, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
;)

damn! Dorian is just crushing Ronnie there! 269lbs vs. 257 with better condition for Yates!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19038 on: January 04, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »
my ass. ronnie is kiling dorian in that clapsed comparison.

more detail, with SHAPE something dorian has never heard of..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19039 on: January 04, 2007, 03:24:49 PM »

SHAPE ? calves? forearms? abdominals? see the glutes from the front? anyone ? BALANCE? anyone? DENSITY ? BULK? according to the criteria Yates is crushing him !

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19040 on: January 04, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »

Not even remotely true. As well, Yates is perfectly balanced throughout the entire physique....Ronnie looks way too top heavy like a fucking inverted bowling pin. He looks retarded with those kiwi sized calves. Did I mention the 13lbs weight advantage and superior condition for Dorian? ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19041 on: January 04, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »
wow, Ronnie is utterly destroying Dorian in this comparison. He has comparable size, better conditioning, more detail, and better aesthetics. Thanks ND. Just imagine how much better Ronnie would fair in this comparison if it was scaled properly. Ronnie is 1 inch taller in person, yet you can see the bottom of his feet in the pic while Dorian's cuts off at his ankles.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19042 on: January 04, 2007, 04:45:10 PM »
exactly. but the delusional ND and the Troll Pubic have no clue what they are talking about...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19043 on: January 04, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »
wow, Ronnie is utterly destroying Dorian in this comparison. He has comparable size, better conditioning, more detail, and better aesthetics. Just imagine how much better Ronnie would fair in that comparison if it was scaled properly. Ronnie is 1 inch taller in person, yet you can see the bottom of his feet in the pic while Dorian's cuts off at his ankles.

He's NOT comparable in size , Yates 269 pounds and Ronnie 257 thats NOT comparable , better conditioning? or better lighting?  ;) more detail? see lighting , quadsweep LMFAO and aesthetics  ::) if Ronnie was Flex Wheeler that would mean something !

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19044 on: January 04, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »
He's NOT comparable in size , Yates 269 pounds and Ronnie 257 thats NOT comparable , better conditioning? or better lighting? more detail? see lighting , quadsweep LMFAO and aesthetics if Ronnie was Flex Wheeler that would mean something!

you rely too much on numbers. My critique is based on your comparison - NOT what some numbers say. Dorian may weigh more than Ronnie, but he's certainly not making Ronnie look small. Their delts, traps, chest, arms, and quads are the same size in that comparison (and Ronnie isn't even scaled properly). I wouldn't be surprised if most of the difference in weight came from Dorian's huge midsection. Yes, Ronnie is destroying Dorian in conditioning there. Look at Dorian's arms and quads. They look soft and doughy.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19045 on: January 04, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »
He's NOT comparable in size , Yates 269 pounds and Ronnie 257 thats NOT comparable , better conditioning? or better lighting?  ;) more detail? see lighting , quadsweep LMFAO and aesthetics  ::) if Ronnie was Flex Wheeler that would mean something !

great post !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19046 on: January 04, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
you rely too much on numbers. My critique is based on your comparison - NOT what some numbers say. Dorian may weigh more than Ronnie, but he's certainly not making Ronnie look small. Their delts, traps, chest, arms, and quads are the same size in that comparison (and Ronnie isn't even scaled properly). I wouldn't be surprised if most of the difference in weight came from Dorian's huge midsection. Yes, Ronnie is destroying Dorian in conditioning there. Look at Dorian's arms and quads. They look soft and doughy.

I don't rely on numbers too much but give me a fucking break Yates is 270 and could have won the Olympia in that conditioning , its a studio shot for Ronnie with professional lighting and Kevin Horton said that technically this shot was a terrible one , Yates at 270 pounds was hard as nails , enough with the soft & doughy nonsense , factor in professional lighting , and Yates in a dark gym untanned , no oil and he looks soft & doughy , you people ignore everything in a pathetic attempt to one-up Yates ! BALANCE , DENSITY , BULK , Yates is untouchable and he is it scaled a little better for the crybabies  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19047 on: January 04, 2007, 05:12:03 PM »
I don't rely on numbers too much but give me a fucking break Yates is 270 and could have won the Olympia in that conditioning , its a studio shot for Ronnie with professional lighting and Kevin Horton said that technically this shot was a terrible one , Yates at 270 pounds was hard as nails , enough with the soft & doughy nonsense , factor in professional lighting , and Yates in a dark gym untanned , no oil and he looks soft & doughy , you people ignore everything in a pathetic attempt to one-up Yates ! BALANCE , DENSITY , BULK , Yates is untouchable and he is it scaled a little better for the crybabies

my f*cking god, it's pointless arguing with a numbers and quotes whore. You post a comparison between Dorian and Ronnie for others to see. Then when somebody makes a valid critique from the pics, you revert back to numbers and quotes to defend your position. What was the point of the comparison then? I mean, shit let's just get rid of any visual evidence all together. Let's only compare them on paper. If a guy weighed more, then he must be bigger and better. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19048 on: January 04, 2007, 05:16:24 PM »
my f*cking god, it's pointless arguing with a numbers and quotes whore. You post a comparison between Dorian and Ronnie for others to see. Then when somebody makes a valid critique from the pics, you revert back to numbers and quotes to defend your position. I mean, shit let's just get rid of any visual evidence all together. Let's only compare them on paper. If a guy weighed more, then he must be bigger and better. ::)

No numbers don't mean anything  ::) thats why you think Ronnie at 244 pounds looks the same at 257 pounds   ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19049 on: January 04, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »
enough with the soft & doughy nonsense , factor in professional lighting , and Yates in a dark gym untanned , no oil and he looks soft & doughy ,

but he looks soft and doughy onstage too.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away