Author Topic: What's the best dog all round, ever bred?  (Read 23277 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: What's the best dog all round, ever bred?
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2014, 02:31:29 AM »
Booty, if you want the flies to stop bothering you, then quit acting like crap.  No more pictures of you naked,  no more of the (supposed) cam sessions and no more sex stories/"interviews" (here or other boards).

Men may have sex with a whore but they don't like everyone to know about it (halo excepted).  Nothing wrong with being beautiful, but the truth of the matter is that only lasts so long and as I'm certain you know, beauty is only skin deep.  Skin wrinkles with age.

A real man, a man worth being with wants the same in a woman.  No one I know of wants to be the caboose in the train of your (or anyone else's) sex life.  People will say the past is in the past but they're lying.  Sloppy seconds is nothing compared to filthy fiftieth. 

At your age you should be looking for a man that wants to bring you home to his family, not to a free clinic.

Yeah, I think you're well aware of this but since you're still beautiful and the men you desire are into you because you let them into you, you'll ignore it until its too late and the only man interested in you is the moral equivalent of Kai Greene.

Gross.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
Booty, if you want the flies to stop bothering you, then quit acting like crap.  No more pictures of you naked,  no more of the (supposed) cam sessions and no more sex stories/"interviews" (here or other boards).

Men may have sex with a whore but they don't like everyone to know about it (halo excepted).  Nothing wrong with being beautiful, but the truth of the matter is that only lasts so long and as I'm certain you know, beauty is only skin deep.  Skin wrinkles with age.

A real man, a man worth being with wants the same in a woman.  No one I know of wants to be the caboose in the train of your (or anyone else's) sex life.  People will say the past is in the past but they're lying.  Sloppy seconds is nothing compared to filthy fiftieth. 

At your age you should be looking for a man that wants to bring you home to his family, not to a free clinic.

Yeah, I think you're well aware of this but since you're still beautiful and the men you desire are into you because you let them into you, you'll ignore it until its too late and the only man interested in you is the moral equivalent of Kai Greene.

Gross.

It looks like you are stupid enough to believe Chadwick the beta's posts about me. Wake up and realise that he has an unhealthy obsession with me. I am posting in a dog thread so fuck off with this crap.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2014, 02:52:50 AM »
Great pics, man.    Im thinking about getting a dog

Pound puppy or purebred, I suspect you will know the one when you see it!  I sometimes visit the local shelter just to pet the pooches and kittehs as I worked at one for a semester when in high school.  

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2014, 03:11:53 AM »
It looks like you are stupid enough to believe Chadwick the beta's posts about me. Wake up and realise that he has an unhealthy obsession with me. I am posting in a dog thread so fuck off with this crap.

No, I have actually seen photos of you, read your own words and heard your recorded voice on other sites.  Don't treat me as you do your little internet worshippers, I am simply trying to help you realize the truth of life, which given your age you should really know by now.

In other words, what I know of you, I know from you.  The dribble you posted above was spewed in the heat of your ignorance.  I suppose I could have sent you a PM, but no...Not I!  I don't desire to be numbered amongst those that have done that.  Anything I have to say to you can be said here for all to read.

Grow up.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled thread.  I think I'll look into getting a sidecar so I can take our dogs on some rides with me.  Maybe get 'em some "doggles" to wear.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2014, 03:24:52 AM »
Pound puppy or purebred, I suspect you will know the one when you see it!  I sometimes visit the local shelter just to pet the pooches and kittehs as I worked at one for a semester when in high school.  

I dont think my wife would let me get anything other than a rescue.  Knowing her, we will end up with an old dog on its last leg because she thinks he looks sad.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2014, 03:25:29 AM »
No, I have actually seen photos of you, read your own words and heard your recorded voice on other sites.  Don't treat me as you do your little internet worshippers, I am simply trying to help you realize the truth of life, which given your age you should really know by now.

In other words, what I know of you, I know from you.  The dribble you posted above was spewed in the heat of your ignorance.  I suppose I could have sent you a PM, but no...Not I!  I don't desire to be numbered amongst those that have done that.  Anything I have to say to you can be said here for all to read.

Grow up.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled thread.  I think I'll look into getting a sidecar so I can take our dogs on some rides with me.  Maybe get 'em some "doggles" to wear.
I recall a pm you sent me when I first joined getbig and I guess you didn't get the response you were looking from me because after this you became very judgemental towards choices I have made. So Noooo of course you won't send another pm. I don't regret modeling naked for men's mags. I was in control the whole time and of a mature age. I don't regret working on herbicepscam as I did nothing I was ashamed of. I didn't do nudity and I again I was in control. As fast as my interview with rxmuscle, I was honest and myself and answered the questions the best I could with what I was presented with.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:50 AM »
Rottweiler

Dogue De Bordeaux

Bull Mastiff

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2014, 03:34:50 AM »
I recall a pm you sent me when I first joined getbig and I guess you didn't get the response you were looking from me because after this you became very judgemental towards choices I have made. So Noooo of course you won't send another pm. I don't regret modeling naked for men's mags. I was in control the whole time and of a mature age. I don't regret working on herbicepscam as I did nothing I was ashamed of. I didn't do nudity and I again I was in control. As fast as my interview with rxmuscle, I was honest and myself and answered the questions the best I could with what I was presented with.

Like I said, what I know of you, I know from you.  

Your life, your choices.  Lack of shame isn't indicative of absence of dereliction.  

Dogs to their own vomit and all, you know.  That should put the thread back on topic.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2014, 03:35:15 AM »

Grow up.

This subject is completely off topic and more important, this has been discussed before. Everyone is free to express him/herself. In case it's not your cup of tea, then simply avoid it. Chadwicked is simply an obsessed troll, there's no reason to justify that.

Read this, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=72293;sa=showPosts

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2014, 03:37:18 AM »
This subject is completely off topic and more important, this has been discussed before. Everyone is free to express him/herself. In case it's not your cup of tea, then simply avoid it. Chadwicked is simply an obsessed troll, there's no reason to justify that.

Read this, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=72293;sa=showPosts

Will do.  Thanks!

So then, anyone have a sidecar and take their dog(s) for rides?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2014, 03:41:01 AM »
Will do.  Thanks!

So then, anyone have a sidecar and take their dog(s) for rides?

And I forgot to say 'no offence', because I know you're a good person.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2014, 03:43:11 AM »
And I forgot to say 'no offence', because I know you're a good person.

None taken, my friend. 

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2014, 03:44:11 AM »
can we get back to the dogs, and get off of booty  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2014, 03:48:03 AM »
Well said Tedim.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:48 AM »

Would love to be your dog ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2014, 05:03:27 AM »

Seems to be a recurring theme around here lately. Extremely boring, redundant and truly... not entertaining.

Oh, let's wait and see what response I get on that one? What was the last one I read? "Knight in shining armor?" ~ wait, is was something "valiant" because I defended a woman. My bad.

Women here have a status quo, no exceptions.

No one "has" a status quo, moron. 

Pandering to women gets you nowhere, junior.
K

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2014, 05:05:42 AM »
it's not allowed on getbig to lambaste females :-\

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
Gotta show pictures of Gunny and Pvt. Boot-Kamp Jr. USMC

Boot was a complete fuck-up his first day in the Corps.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »
::)

I simply mentioned that you like chilidogs and your cuckolded white knight jumped in to defend your "honor."

So, me asking you why the majority of posts are the same worn out shit is "white knighting"??  Where did I defend her honor?  Indulge me.  Still waiting to see where I was dating her and then subsequently was dumped.

Just curious....do you have flash cards with certain phrases on them that you simply cycle through as you post?  Nothing very original coming from you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2014, 12:45:34 PM »
I dont think my wife would let me get anything other than a rescue.  Knowing her, we will end up with an old dog on its last leg because she thinks he looks sad.

Ha. Sweet woman you have, Arch.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2014, 01:22:53 PM »
Gotta show pictures of Gunny and Pvt. Boot-Kamp Jr. USMC

Boot was a complete fuck-up his first day in the Corps.
lål awesome stunt

Simple Simon

« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2014, 02:53:07 PM »
Booty and internet BF kindly fuck off and attention whore somewhere else, there's enough old dogs already posted in this thread.

Bubba decided to help himself to the blanket

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »
Ha. Sweet woman you have, Arch.

I was thinking the same thing...cool woman!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:17 PM »
Would love to be your dog ;D

OK but FYI I slap that ass at any sign of non compliance  ;D