Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 61750 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #550 on: July 17, 2023, 09:15:43 AM »
"Trans swimmer Lia Thomas, formerly William Thomas, has now embraced the #Trantifa branding in new photos posted on social media.

Trans violent militancy is the current focus of #Antifa. They believe that critics of trans ideology should be silenced, maimed or murdered. Some call for sexual violence against females in particular, as revenge."

Hopefully HE goes to a protest soon and gets "Rittenhoused"...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #551 on: July 17, 2023, 09:47:17 AM »

Amen. The shit these fucked up weirdos do for attention.
~

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: July 17, 2023, 12:48:29 PM »
"Trans swimmer Lia Thomas, formerly William Thomas, has now embraced the #Trantifa branding in new photos posted on social media.

Trans violent militancy is the current focus of #Antifa. They believe that critics of trans ideology should be silenced, maimed or murdered. Some call for sexual violence against females in particular, as revenge."

Maybe "Lia" can channel her inner Muhammad Ali while she hits those cis-females asking them "What's my name?!?"

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #553 on: July 17, 2023, 04:01:15 PM »
Maybe "Lia" can channel her inner Muhammad Ali while she hits those cis-females asking them "What's my name?!?"

I hope that disgusting piece of shit gets attacked by a flock of crows.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #554 on: July 17, 2023, 07:15:47 PM »
Great response.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: July 17, 2023, 07:34:30 PM »

A very short fight they don't want to start.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: July 18, 2023, 01:01:40 AM »
:D No shit!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2023, 03:35:51 AM »
I just saw a video where John McEnroe the tennis player said sarcastically there shouldn't be women's sports. Women should be in men's sports without a separate female category.  Makes sense because according to liberals a many with a pony tail can compete against women.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: July 19, 2023, 12:07:53 AM »
I just saw a video where John McEnroe the tennis player said sarcastically there shouldn't be women's sports. Women should be in men's sports without a separate female category.  Makes sense because according to liberals a many with a pony tail can compete against women.
It's funny when they throw shit back in liberal's faces.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #559 on: July 21, 2023, 12:31:34 PM »

Just saw this pic on Twitter entitled "Trantifa" ;D
T

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2023, 01:05:04 PM »
I didn’t research it, but there is word a man playing in the Woman’s World Cup.

https://twitter.com/rainbowdevils/status/1682579910135541761?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2023, 01:32:07 PM »
I didn’t research it, but there is word a man playing in the Woman’s World Cup.

https://twitter.com/rainbowdevils/status/1682579910135541761?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

all the women should refuse to play...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2023, 01:25:30 PM »
CANADA: “Non-Binary” Male Rugby Player Accused Of Injuring Female Competitors Was Awarded “Hardest Hitter” On Men’s Team

On June 23, reports began to circulate that a male player who identifies as “non-binary” was removed from a women’s rugby match after he allegedly injured female competitors. Before he was removed from the game, three women had to stop playing and receive medical treatment due to the injuries they sustained while playing against him.

The identity of the man involved in the incident has now been confirmed as Ash Davis, who previously played in the men’s division of the club and had been awarded the “hardest hitter” designation during the Senior Awards Banquet just last year.

According to a source within the rugby club, there has been “much opposition” to Davis’ participation in the women’s category, but club members are concerned about speaking up out of “fear of being labeled transphobic.”

http://reduxx.info/canada-non-binary-male-rugby-player-accused-of-injuring-female-competitors-was-awarded-hardest-hitter-on-mens-team/
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2023, 01:30:02 PM »
CANADA: “Non-Binary” Male Rugby Player Accused Of Injuring Female Competitors Was Awarded “Hardest Hitter” On Men’s Team

On June 23, reports began to circulate that a male player who identifies as “non-binary” was removed from a women’s rugby match after he allegedly injured female competitors. Before he was removed from the game, three women had to stop playing and receive medical treatment due to the injuries they sustained while playing against him.

The identity of the man involved in the incident has now been confirmed as Ash Davis, who previously played in the men’s division of the club and had been awarded the “hardest hitter” designation during the Senior Awards Banquet just last year.

According to a source within the rugby club, there has been “much opposition” to Davis’ participation in the women’s category, but club members are concerned about speaking up out of “fear of being labeled transphobic.”

http://reduxx.info/canada-non-binary-male-rugby-player-accused-of-injuring-female-competitors-was-awarded-hardest-hitter-on-mens-team/

Their chickens are coming home to roost it seems.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2023, 06:58:03 PM »
“ A self-described “transsexual” male who had "gender affirmation" surgery in 2009 has experienced such constant pain that he asked Canada’s MAID (medical assistance in dying) program for permission to be euthanized — and was rejected.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ubS2nomV9MiHofaCqcPExit1AqVSxPvtbVn3hr7tryPfHn1Zz7t8c8eHEWz3Z9ajl&id=100044171722408&mibextid=qC1gEa

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2023, 08:31:57 PM »

Sounds like a murder.  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: August 01, 2023, 05:31:00 AM »

Sounds like a murder.  ;D

:D

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: August 02, 2023, 12:09:40 AM »

Soon trannies will take over women's sports. The 1st WNBA dude has to be right around the corner.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #569 on: August 14, 2023, 08:14:39 PM »
Soon trannies will take over women's sports. The 1st WNBA dude has to be right around the corner.

Denise Rodman?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: August 15, 2023, 01:54:52 AM »
Denise Rodman?
No, some G League player.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #571 on: August 18, 2023, 02:54:43 AM »
eature=share

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2023, 11:49:20 AM »
Some more love letters from these gentle trans folk, just looking for peaceful acceptance...

(Safe link)

http://terfisaslur.com/
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2023, 06:20:41 PM »
 ;D The fuckking absolute loser! If OAK had a son!

A male powerlifter who identifies as a woman just set a new world record—in women's powerlifting.

In the Canadian Powerlifting Union's (CPU) championships from Aug. 10 to Aug. 17, Anne Andres lifted 597.5 kilograms or 1317 pounds, according to advanced results.

This weight was at least 440 pounds more than the top-performing woman, SuJan Gill, lifted.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/male-transgender-powerlifter-smashes-womens-world-record-more-440-pounds

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #574 on: August 19, 2023, 06:29:40 PM »

good, maybe ill then be watchable