Author Topic: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts  (Read 21737 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Seems to me people like SF and the rest of you cant make up your minds. 

First off..... you make a lot of posts making fun of the guys who admittedly run massive cycles and dont get great results .I can agree with you, you do point out alot of guys who use drugs and dont look like it at all.  If you arent going to have proper diet, training, and recovery...you obviously dont know the basis of fitness, so you have no business using steroids.  This TRULY reinstates the fact that steroids are not a miracle drug and do not produce insane results without the things that are so much more important (training, diet, recovery).  ANALOGY...if you put a bunch of workers on a site (steroids) that dont know SHIT about construction (training) and dont have alot of materials to build with (nutrition)....that is gonna be one shitty house. 

NEXT....you like to call alot of guys out as "all drugs".  Well according to your other posts, drugs dont work miracles....so how can someone be "all drugs"?  You completely niglect the fact that they probably have all the other more important aspects of bodybuilding in line first and foremost before steroids.....

So which is it?  You cant keep contradicting yourselves.  Give me a mature and REAL answer here for ONCE.. i know you are all capable.. and SF im asking you to be an adult and give me a real response with your honest thoughts and input.  DO DRUGS DO ALL THE WORK AND DO THEY HAVE THAT SUPERIOR POWER OR NOT? 

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Someone has missed out completely on the paradox that is the G&O.

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs post
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:52:05 PM »

First off..... you make a lot of posts making fun of the guys who admittedly run massive cycles and dont get great results .I can agree with you, you do point out alot of guys who use drugs and dont look like it at all.  If you arent going to have proper diet, training, and recovery...you obviously dont know the basis of fitness, so you have no business using steroids.  This TRULY reinstates the fact that steroids are not a miracle drug and do not produce insane results without the things that are so much more important (training, diet, recovery).  ANALOGY...if you put a bunch of workers on a site (steroids) that dont know SHIT about construction (training) and dont have alot of materials to build with (nutrition)....that is gonna be one shitty house. 

NEXT....you like to call alot of guys out as "all drugs".  Well according to your other posts, drugs dont work miracles....so how can someone be "all drugs"?  You completely niglect the fact that they probably have all the other more important aspects of bodybuilding in line first and foremost before steroids.....

So which is it?  You cant keep contradicting yourselves.  Give me a mature and REAL answer here for ONCE.. i know you are all capable.. and SF im asking you to be an adult and give me a real response with your honest thoughts and input.  DO DRUGS DO ALL THE WORK AND DO THEY HAVE THAT SUPERIOR POWER OR NOT? 

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you take the internet wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously. :-\

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »
Translation: I want to juice.  Should I?
Squishy face retard

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 08:53:56 PM »
Way too much logic in that post to merit a response.
BigNationRadio.com

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:01:05 PM »
Way too much logic in that post to merit a response.

lol you could be right

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

hahahaha you said "niglect" ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
hahahaha you said "niglect" ;D
LOL, I didn't catch that...that is pretty funny!

To answer you "TooPowerful4u" there is no answer because the people you're referring to typically do not have a understanding of things like diet and training...much less steroids.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Genetics
Hope this helps
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 10:10:04 PM »
Translation: I want to juice.  Should I?

lol. thats about it

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 10:13:01 PM »
I know the dealer for the whole area Juice,HGH,Slin from him i know everybodys cycle in my old gym and it allways came down to GENETICS
Arnold For President 2012.2016

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:27:00 AM »
talk about avoiding a question lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »

of course they don't do all the work, a bottle of testosterone has never lifted a single pound on it's own.....BTW did you post the 405 barbell incline video yet?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:03:52 AM »
of course they don't do all the work, a bottle of testosterone has never lifted a single pound on it's own.....BTW did you post the 405 barbell incline video yet?

Not going to post it on here any time soon until you put your screen name up as suggested....if you REALLY want to see it, and you are that obsessed with me that you keep asking, you can always follow me over to my home board and view it there  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 08:08:04 AM »
Not going to post it on here any time soon until you put your screen name up as suggested....if you REALLY want to see it, and you are that obsessed with me that you keep asking, you can always follow me over to my home board and view it there  ;)
you're the one who made the claim stud, i'm just calling you on it, i'll stop asking now because it's obvious that you're lying, have a nice day. :D

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 08:12:13 AM »
2p4u....you are wasting your time here.:) thougt  id chime i and say......just cause people juice doesnt mean they dont train hard or diet hard.  the juicers who look good will still look god off the juice. they just dont have that "full look" so the all drugs comments are made by either fat asses or skinny pencil necks who are jelous and will NEVER tap out their full potential naturaly. and they are scared to stick a needle in their ass. lol(puss) but anyways....ive seen a lot of pics here from people who look absolute shit and have the balls to bash other people. now before you all start pissin and moaning who am i??? this is me!!!
Lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:15:07 AM »
Ive seen how strong 2p4u is....dont provoke him. he wil crush you!!!!! untill you have proof you can out lift him, or proof you look better than hm, you have no place fuckin with him.

lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 08:15:35 AM »
2p4u....you are wasting your time here.:) thougt  id chime i and say......just cause people juice doesnt mean they dont train hard or diet hard.  the juicers who look good will still look god off the juice. they just dont have that "full look" so the all drugs comments are made by either fat asses or skinny pencil necks who are jelous and will NEVER tap out their full potential naturaly. and they are scared to stick a needle in their ass. lol(puss) but anyways....ive seen a lot of pics here from people who look absolute shit and have the balls to bash other people. now before you all start pissin and moaning who am i??? this is me!!!
Lucian
good physique dude.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 08:24:00 AM »
Thanks man. i appreciate it.
lucian
T

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 08:27:01 AM »
why the pics are so tiny?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
why the pics are so tiny?
you're not exactly tiny yourself Mars.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 08:32:26 AM »
why you want a poster size for your wall??lol thats just how they are saved.  here are a few from the 2007 lehigh valley where i got 2nd in the heavywt. there re more on musculardevelopment.com
lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
damn good build, bring those legs up a bunch and you could win the Nationals.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 08:39:50 AM »

The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive 'TooPowerful4U'.  Just because some people have a genetic pre-disposition to blow up to a gargantuan size on steroids, even without absolutely perfect nutrition and training, doesn't mean we can't also have other people that take a lot of gear and still look terrible.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 09:04:08 AM »
damn good build, bring those legs up a bunch and you could win the Nationals.

thats what the judges say too. my back and quads. those two bodyparts take time so thats mymain goal now. then the 2009 jr nationals.
lucian
T