Author Topic: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts  (Read 21742 times)

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »
2p4u....you are wasting your time here. thougt  id chime i and say......just cause people juice doesnt mean they dont train hard or diet hard.  the juicers who look good will still look god off the juice. they just dont have that "full look" so the all drugs comments are made by either fat asses or skinny pencil necks who are jelous and will NEVER tap out their full potential naturaly. and they are scared to stick a needle in their ass. lol(puss) but anyways....ive seen a lot of pics here from people who look absolute shit and have the balls to bash other people. now before you all start pissin and moaning who am i??? this is me!!!
Lucian
You have some good points, but let's face it, most people who juice just can't hack it naturally.  The competing thing is just a major crutch to give their extreme drug usage some kind of validation or greater purpose than what it actually is, a drug problem.
Acting as if, "you need to do what you have to, in order to win" is just a sad way of thinking...at least when it comes to competing in bodybuilding for pennies.  Unless, you're doing a show you're going to win 50 grand for 1st place, why would you dump thousands on gear/gh for a $500 purse?
Let's just call it what it is, drug abuse, nothing more.
I myself did a cycle back in the day, but didn't try to make it something it wasn't, a drug problem...ahah  Look around gyms, getting a little size on some gear is laughable.  The reason why most don't do it naturally, is very simple...they can't.
N

luckyone

• Getbig II
  • 64 years young
Maryland Bodybuilders RULE!!
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
Lucian, you are one huge dude!!! What show will you hit next??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »
You have some good points, but let's face it, most people who juice just can't hack it naturally.  The competing thing is just a major crutch to give their extreme drug usage some kind of validation or greater purpose than what it actually is, a drug problem.
Acting as if, "you need to do what you have to, in order to win" is just a sad way of thinking...at least when it comes to competing in bodybuilding for pennies.  Unless, you're doing a show you're going to win 50 grand for 1st place, why would you dump thousands on gear/gh for a $500 purse?
Let's just call it what it is, drug abuse, nothing more.
I myself did a cycle back in the day, but didn't try to make it something it wasn't, a drug problem...ahah  Look around gyms, getting a little size on some gear is laughable.  The reason why most don't do it naturally, is very simple...they can't.

They can hack it "naturally" but would prefer to actually look like they workout without taking off their shirt or wearing a wife beater. Remember, juicers tend to be the most intelligent of all drug users.

You seem pretty bitter against steroid users. I mean what's it to you if others want to pursue something, even if it's stupid? It's a free country. And you're a fucking hypocrite considering you juiced yourself before.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs post
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »
Xmas shopping all day..come home and this thread got legs....

Lucian you look good bro.  You have made big improvements in the last 2yrs and im sure there is plenty more to come.  You dont have to prove yourself to this board...most are going to hate on you even if you look like Flex Wheeler you cant win.  I only come on here for jokes and to fuck with them.  Even my picture posting is to make their arguements look futile...its all fun and games because they are mostly jokes on here.  Dont take this place seriously....if you want an honest physique critique...PM big A...he will put yo ass in your place like he did me this year... and he turned out 110% correct on ALL accounts.  Go on MD for a full honest critique and you will get one there as well.  Promus is a little too kind for that sort of thing.

As for the rest of you...nobody came out and answered my question.  The same people that say "all drugs" are the same ones who joke on the big juicers for lack of results... so which is it?  You guys contradict yourselves left and right. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »
im talkin about here on get big. so many like to bash and point out peoples shrt commings, why not tell them some good things about them.

Were you not held enough as a child?  Man up you fucken pussy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »
Seems "Lucyann" has taken over this thread with his rampant meltdowns.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »
They can hack it "naturally" but would prefer to actually look like they workout without taking off their shirt or wearing a wife beater. Remember, juicers tend to be the most intelligent of all drug users.

You seem pretty bitter against steroid users. I mean what's it to you if others want to pursue something, even if it's stupid? It's a free country. And you're a fucking hypocrite considering you juiced yourself before.
Yeah, see I'd disagree there.  I'd say most who juice probably never even put on 30lbs of mass naturally before.  Being the most intelligent among all drug users is some title to hold.  ::)  I see it all the time, the "hardcore" lifting image.  Usually guys who gear up and can't do jack without it.  Trust me, most people can't do squat naturally, it's a crutch, nothing more.  Competing validates the drug use.  "Well, I juice..but only cause I wan't to be the best."  haha, come on.  What the best juicer amongst other middle aged men with a juice problem?  It's pathetic, sorry.
N

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2007, 10:07:07 PM »
Yeah, see I'd disagree there.  I'd say most who juice probably never even put on 30lbs of mass naturally before.  Being the most intelligent among all drug users is some title to hold.  ::)  I see it all the time, the "hardcore" lifting image.  Usually guys who gear up and can't do jack without it.  Trust me, most people can't do squat naturally, it's a crutch, nothing more.  Competing validates the drug use.  "Well, I juice..but only cause I wan't to be the best."  haha, come on.  What the best juicer amongst other middle aged men with a juice problem?  It's pathetic, sorry.

Your hating on people who make the choice to use certain things is pathetic.  Their superiority to you brings about jealousy.  You want everyone to know that the ONLY reason they look better than you is juice.  You NEED everyone to know that excuse.  You are not secure in yourself.  People like Layne Norton (who by the way would wreck you in the gym) are better natural bodybuilders than you could ever be, and he doesnt hate on juicers.  WHY?  Becuase hes confident in himself and waht he does.  By the way... i put on almost 30lbs naturally in my first 6-9months of real bodybuilding at 18-19yrs old....so there goes that theory.  Call it beginner results or what you will, it happened.  Stop hating on people.  Your jealousy is sickening. 

You say juicers cant hack it?  I say even if you DO juice up, you will never be on most good bb's level anyway.  You would never be able to place top 15 in a national show.  So hate all you want, without juice you are not in the top calibur of naturals...and with it you will never be in the top calibur of juicers.... be happy with your mediocre life  ;)  This isnt just aimed at croach, but most of you anti-juicers of the board as well....

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »
Your hating on people who make the choice to use certain things is pathetic.  Their superiority to you brings about jealousy.  You want everyone to know that the ONLY reason they look better than you is juice.  You NEED everyone to know that excuse.  You are not secure in yourself.  People like Layne Norton (who by the way would wreck you in the gym) are better natural bodybuilders than you could ever be, and he doesnt hate on juicers.  WHY?  Becuase hes confident in himself and waht he does.  By the way... i put on almost 30lbs naturally in my first 6-9months of real bodybuilding at 18-19yrs old....so there goes that theory.  Call it beginner results or what you will, it happened.  Stop hating on people.  Your jealousy is sickening. 

You say juicers cant hack it?  I say even if you DO juice up, you will never be on most good bb's level anyway.  You would never be able to place top 15 in a national show.  So hate all you want, without juice you are not in the top calibur of naturals...and with it you will never be in the top calibur of juicers.... be happy with your mediocre life  ;)  This isnt just aimed at croach, but most of you anti-juicers of the board as well....

"oh brother"
Epic Meltdown of cosmic proportions  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 10:32:52 PM »
"oh brother"
Epic Meltdown of cosmic proportions  ::)

You forgot to change accounts... ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »

In my other posts, I never state ALL.  Most...keyword there.  Also, most people don't look that great on gear or even better than me, so that makes it hard to be jealous, right?  In fact, I usually laugh at most juicers because they look like trash and only magnify their already horrid genetics.  You must be mistaking me for the 160lbs natural/clean guy who gets mad cause juicers are bigger and look better than he does.  It's usually the other way around boss.
There are many natural guys out there who dust me, I just rarely see them in any gym I go to.
Putting on 30lbs at the age of 18 is insane.  You're one of the few, congratulations.  Most can't do jack shit without their happy pills and fun needles. ;D  They know it, I'm just hear to help them along. ;)
N

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2007, 12:57:15 AM »

Some of mister nortons fellow competitors (and maybe himself) do like a lot of insuline/hgh and small test. dosages.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2007, 01:02:18 AM »
lucain looks arvilla on roids, and he has bigger EGO than mike

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2007, 02:53:18 AM »
does Test inflate ego aswell? ???

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:32 AM »
Do steroids work or not?

No, they don't. ::)

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2007, 04:09:35 AM »
funny all you guy who bash have hundreds of posts....wheres th pics? someone who doesnt do this sport, or thats a crtified npc/ifbb judge has no place bashing people. as for ego???yeah right thats why i posted pics of my self @ less than 100%. funny many of you talk the talk but......do you walk? man up huh? funny im nice to people so im a puss? hey thats fine im happy with that. its funny i have not been aggressive at all here, even complemented some of you guys and you bash away. hey thats cool , im not sure why you guys ar so angry but im pretty sure its cuz you are falling short of your goals. drug addiction?? in away the diet and the training are an addiction too. many thngs in life can be an addiction. i dont make the rules i just play by them. and yes the rules state in our sport(unofficial) drugs are used. so if i didnt like it....i wouldnt compete. so think im havin a meltdown?  ok im melting.....
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
Re: Maryland Bodybuilders RULE!!
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2007, 04:11:18 AM »
Lucian, you are one huge dude!!! What show will you hit next??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

heyyyy you are here to?
gona bypass the jr nats and usa this year and go back to the lehigh to try and win it. just going to do my best. hopefully i can come in a few lb heavier, and my legs and back are better.
god bless
Lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2007, 04:15:45 AM »

you have a good point. i trained for years natty. then when i maxed out   went to the next step. as for now i am natural, 238lb, and my strength has drepped but am still @ about 80% of what i was when i juiced. i do think people should give it a good 3-4 years natty before taking the leap. other wise when you go off you will loose a lot of the gains.
lucian
T

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2007, 04:16:37 AM »
   synthol

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2007, 04:17:20 AM »
2p4u....you are wasting your time here.:) thougt  id chime i and say......just cause people juice doesnt mean they dont train hard or diet hard.  the juicers who look good will still look god off the juice. they just dont have that "full look" so the all drugs comments are made by either fat asses or skinny pencil necks who are jelous and will NEVER tap out their full potential naturaly. and they are scared to stick a needle in their ass. lol(puss) but anyways....ive seen a lot of pics here from people who look absolute shit and have the balls to bash other people. now before you all start pissin and moaning who am i??? this is me!!!
Lucian

You got a good natural physique bro.
As empty as paradise

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2007, 04:19:47 AM »
You got a good natural physique bro.

thank you. its funny cuz i look the same as i did when i was 19 but everything is bigger, people dont realize drugs dont make up for bad structure, if you dont have a good look before juce you wont have a good look after.
lucian
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2007, 05:59:29 AM »
funny all you guy who bash have hundreds of posts....wheres th pics? someone who doesnt do this sport, or thats a crtified npc/ifbb judge has no place bashing people. as for ego???yeah right thats why i posted pics of my self @ less than 100%. funny many of you talk the talk but......do you walk? man up huh? funny im nice to people so im a puss? hey thats fine im happy with that. its funny i have not been aggressive at all here, even complemented some of you guys and you bash away. hey thats cool , im not sure why you guys ar so angry but im pretty sure its cuz you are falling short of your goals. drug addiction?? in away the diet and the training are an addiction too. many thngs in life can be an addiction. i dont make the rules i just play by them. and yes the rules state in our sport(unofficial) drugs are used. so if i didnt like it....i wouldnt compete. so think im havin a meltdown?  ok im melting.....
lucian
hahahaha, no offense dude but we can bash whoever we want, it's a free country, now go swallow a dicck.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
hahahaha, no offense dude but we can bash whoever we want, it's a free country, now go swallow a dicck.

lol ;D

yes, it never ceases to amaze me how bbers can be so deluded and arrogant to think that just because they take themselves real serious, everyone else will too. when in actual fact, 9 times out of 10 they are insecure little penis puffers that haven't let go of mommy's titty. just look at this guy for an example.

lucian, you have a good physique and you have been commended on it by most here. that's as good as it gets bro. you need to go to mayhem to get your knob shined.

wake up stupid (you to, 2pfu), this is the g&o section of a message board. if your ego can't hack it, there's a million other sections in forums to stroke it for you. iows, dry your eyes princess and get over yourself.

i know it's tough for your fragile little ego to handle a reality check but Van Bilderass was right, you had fat to lose. in both contests your back and legs were crap (but you are apparently addressing that), you were smooth as a baby's ass and had zero separation in your glutes and hams. everywhere else was smooth and unremarkable. you have got a good midsection though and, again, if you drop the ego and take care of things you might actually do well at the junior nationals in 2009.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »
lol ;D

yes, it never ceases to amaze me how bbers can be so deluded and arrogant to think that just because they take themselves real serious, everyone else will too. when in actual fact, 9 times out of 10 they are insecure little penis puffers that haven't let go of mommy's titty. just look at this guy for an example.

lucian, you have a good physique and you have been commended on it by most here. that's as good as it gets bro. you need to go to mayhem to get your knob shined.

wake up stupid (you to, 2pfu), this is the g&o section of a message board. if your ego can't hack it, there's a million other sections in forums to stroke it for you. iows, dry your eyes princess and get over yourself.

i know it's tough for your fragile little ego to handle a reality check but Van Bilderass was right, you had fat to lose. in both contests your back and legs were crap (but you are apparently addressing that), you were smooth as a baby's ass and had zero separation in your glutes and hams. everywhere else was smooth and unremarkable. you have got a good midsection though and, again, if you drop the ego and take care of things you might actually do well at the junior nationals in 2009.

forst off i posted here cause 2p4u is my boy and was getting bashed. i posted the pics to prove i wasnt some little 140lb geek on a computer or a fat ass giving advice. i do have some credibility. and low and behold the bashing started. i appreciate the criticizm for you and squadfather but others saying synthol ect.....fuck em. ego has nothing to do with it. its just so many of you fuck with each other and this is the only board like this. why? its not a bbing board its a mke fun and bitch board. i sw you guys bash my friend peter putnam...why he looked great!!!! 10 million times better than almost all of you and is a top pro contender. why bash him? you dont like him? well the judges do. i love the sport of bodybuilding. have for 15 years and you guys make a joke of it. what shows do you guys attend? or compete in? id like to come see you guys. s many of you have so much to say but when it comes down to it....you dont knuckle up.
T