Author Topic: Gym pet peeves  (Read 7965 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Gym pet peeves
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »
Why, you need a whole day to prepare yourself to make even a decent argument? You must be one hell of an attorney ::)
And what does "knowing about what goes on in the gym" has to do with posting a pic? ??? And why would i post a pic anyway, because you had the balls to keep your pic here for the whole 2 minutes? Besides, i never asked you to post your pic, but obviously i hit a nerve with that arm thing :-[

Hahaha, i can imagine you taking a little sip of vodka, and then thinking "That's it, now i have enough courage to post that pic!" Then after 2 minutes you pussied out and realized that SF will probably make fun of you so you quickly removed it :D
Talking about taking internet too seriously :-\

hahahahaha....i've posted my pics before ....do a little searching..

as for your post:  It's a 5 smiley face MELTDOWN on your part.  Maybe your the one who should take the internet a bit less serious my son.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
<<<FINN short circuiting his brain trying to come up with a clever comeback>>>

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
<<<FINN short circuiting his brain trying to come up with a clever comeback>>>

Hahaha, the only thinking i have to do in terms of my posts, is because i'm trying to find a way to write them so simple that you could comprehend them, as you clearly have a problem on that area :-*
Have you always removed your pics so quickly after posting them, or is it just recently that you have become so afraid of SF that you can't keep them posted longer than 2 minutes?
And as for the "meltdown" part, you already melted only after a few posts, as some other member stated here :-\

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
Hahaha, the only thinking i have to do in terms of my posts, is because i'm trying to find a way to write them so simple that you could comprehend them, as you clearly have a problem on that area :-*
Have you always removed your pics so quickly after posting them, or is it just recently that you have become so afraid of SF that you can't keep them posted longer than 2 minutes?
And as for the "meltdown" part, you already melted only after a few posts, as some other member stated here :-\
If you read my previous post you'd know i have a few pics on here.   

Translation of Finn post:  boring, re-written babble due to having no clue what to write next, which=MELTDOWN!!!!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
FINN MELTDOWN
     !
     !
     !
     !
     !
     !
     !
     V

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »
If you read my previous post you'd know i have a few pics on here.   

Translation of Finn post:  boring, re-written babble due to having no clue what to write next, which=MELTDOWN!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, you're the one that can't come up anything else than "meltdown" anymore ;D
Please answer this simple question: Why are you so afraid of SF that you had to delete that pic you posted, after only 2 mins?
Come on, it's a simple question :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
Those who use the Smith Machines for their entire chest workout.  A whole 2 exercises    ::)  He did about 20 sets of 5-12 reps (adding weight, removing weight) of flat bench presses and incline presses.  He was on it for over 50 minutes...stopping inbetween sets to record what he was doing.  I wanted to choke him   >:(
So are you just going to hold out on sex or punish Mike another way?   ;D

1.  shadow boxers
2.  guys in tap out shirts
3.  squat rack curlers
4.  cell phones
5.  1/4-1/2 reppers
6.  spending too long on equipment while talking in between sets or walking away (I like taking over and watching them get pissed)
Squishy face retard

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 05:57:39 PM »
So are you just going to hold out on sex or punish Mike another way?   ;D

1.  shadow boxers
2.  guys in tap out shirts
3.  squat rack curlers
4.  cell phones
5.  1/4-1/2 reppers
6.  spending too long on equipment while talking in between sets or walking away (I like taking over and watching them get pissed)

You could add "people who are using 3 equipment at the same time" to that list and it would be perfect.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
people who tie up a bench with their stuff (using it like a table or something for their stuff)
X

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2007, 01:46:23 AM »
people who tie up a bench with their stuff (using it like a table or something for their stuff)

You can ask them to remove their stuff if you need that bench. If not, you can ask the manager to solve the problem. If not, I would solve that little problem myself.   :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2007, 02:03:55 AM »
B.O.  Yeah, you're gonna sweat but ffs put on some deoderant/ antiperspirant.  If I can smell you from ten paces there's a problem.

It's not everyone, just a couple stinky fuckers here and there.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2007, 03:26:43 AM »
I hate smelly middle aged fat women with stress incontenence. One of them was doing a leg spreading movement next to me as I was doing my benching last week. I actually thought someone had opened a tin of Tuna in the gym until I realised the smell was coming from the crotch area of the fat old bag.  >:(
Master of the Masters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2007, 07:56:14 AM »
I hate smelly middle aged fat women with stress incontenence. One of them was doing a leg spreading movement next to me as I was doing my benching last week. I actually thought someone had opened a tin of Tuna in the gym until I realised the smell was coming from the crotch area of the fat old bag.  >:(
no offense but you're in your 70's yourself aren't you?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2007, 08:24:38 AM »

1. people who work out with a large entourage of "spotters" who sit around occupying anything within 25 feet of the machine they are supposedly using, AND they bring their gym bags and put them all right there in the middle of the floor, AND they give you an attitude when you imply they are in the way....

2. ninja guys that practices weird fighting sequences accompanied with acoustics (usually when you least expect it, and right in front of you)

3. guys that feel the need to draw as much attention to themselves as possible by letting out primal noises on every rep of every set, lifting 17 pound dumbells....

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2007, 09:21:15 AM »
Them shadow boxers.. one day we get our revenge when their shadow knocks them out cold

Damy

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2007, 10:06:57 AM »
ppl who stare at u while u are lifting, no matter if it is heavy or not..i just want to tell them there not going to get any bigger looking at me.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2007, 10:09:20 AM »
1.  People who talk on cell phones.  Listen, you are at the damn gym.  Working out with a blue-tooth (or whatever it is) attached to your damn ear doesn't make you look popular/like you are a businessman, it makes you look like someone who's so entrenched in life that you can't get away from it for 30 minutes.  Turn it off for the Love of God.

2.  Guys that use a ton of gear who don't compete and never will.  Taking thousands of dollars of gear a year to have the biggest arms at the night club or to try to make up for halfass training/lack of diet is disgraceful.  I absolutely can't stand guys that use gear that are weekend warriors.  Bust your ass and live with the results.  

3.  People who want to be lean but won't do cardio.  I bet 80% of guys that lift normally hardly ever do cardio while wondering why they don't have more "lines"...it's ridiculous.  I probably get asked 5-7 times a week every single week how to "get lean" by someone at the gym.  You can start by putting your lazy ass on a machine and doing some moderate to high-intensity cardio for at least 30 minutes, 4 times a week.  Your muscle isn't going to disappear.  Your bench isn't going to go down.  You simply want something but don't want to put in the work neccessary to obtain it.  Then people turn to ECA/Clen to make up for being too lazy to do cardio.  I have zero respect for people that list weights but don't do any cardio whatsoever.  

4.  People that park their ass on a machine and won't get off it for an hour.  

5.  Guys that don't workout their legs.  Pathetic.

6.  Women that put on make-up for 30 minutes before they hit the gym floor.  

7.  Shadow boxers.  You don't look tough.  You aren't hardcore.  You don't scare anyone.  You look like a complete idiot that is as out of place in a gym as Jenna Jameson is in a convent.

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2007, 10:27:04 AM »
People who live at the gym and I don't mean that figurtively "they live at the gym" some guy at my gym use to weigh 350 + lbs and lost like 25 lbs and thinks he's hot shit he walks around like he's a celebrity does 20min cardio reads the newspaper and is always threre either watching tv or lurking in the shower room I don't know if the man is homeless or what but this guy has to have a residence or life outside the gym because he's a creep Also another guy use to park his ford fiesta outside that he obviously lived in and use to use the gym to play basketball and take showers to go to work and watch tv at all times of the night, but he was in mortgages and after the real estate boom i never saw him again so i'm happy for that guy

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »
Pet Peeves.... Hmmm so many I dont know where to start.

Well everyone knows about these culprits...The spandex Lady,  The guy with ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome), The costume Clown(headband, earphones,sweatbands, Belt, tanktop, gold

chains, earrings, watch, book to read in between sets, girdle, 1 gallon water bottle), the dripper, the screamer, the slob(leaves his weights all over the place), but the newest jerk that

has  got to be the worst of them all is the naked old, hairy, fat man sloshing around in the locker room bare foot after taking a shower. 
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »
nothing worse than after a workout, going into a locker room and seeing nothing but naked old men walking around...it's like, hey dude, can u put a fucking towell on or do u have something against that...i also hate when they shave at the gym, come on old fucking man i don't want to wash my hands while ur balls our all over the counter

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »
I go into the gym and some fat old guy is naked sitting his fat hairy ass on the bench..

Jeezee~!!!!!!!!!  bro, we put our towels and sit on that bench after your asshole has been all over it...

Man, the place gives me the willies!  i just train, dont talk to anyone and hit the freakin road! other than training I dont like the gym especially the locker room.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2007, 12:44:59 PM »
Pet Peeves.... Hmmm so many I dont know where to start.

Well everyone knows about these culprits...The spandex Lady,  The guy with ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome), The costume Clown(headband, earphones,sweatbands, Belt, tanktop, gold

chains, earrings, watch, book to read in between sets, girdle, 1 gallon water bottle), the dripper, the screamer, the slob(leaves his weights all over the place), but the newest jerk that

has  got to be the worst of them all is the naked old, hairy, fat man sloshing around in the locker room bare foot after taking a shower. 

I forgot about ILS....just wanna smack these jackasses!

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2007, 01:25:35 PM »
 Personal trainers doing very strange excerises with there clients. I have look and think what the fuck. People asking me how am I when I am in the middle of set of seted leg curls or any other excierise depending on what I am training that day.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2007, 02:24:35 PM »
Yep the ones who wanta chat when you half way through a set are on anothr planet. They dont bother me too much tho ya just zone em out eh? Its the dangerous ones that get me the ones who walk in your range of motion makes ya want to smack em in jaw with a dumbbell and say oh sorry how clumsy of me eh.

I like the daft ones who do stupid things. Makes going to the gym a laugh so they have their place. Like the invisible lats blokes that geezer mention before. And now and again youll get a guy in a fuckin terrible wig. They crack me up its worth waiting a year just to see the fuckers. I keep hearin guys watching big guys working out and theyr saying ah bollocks thats all steroids while the geezers doing 200kg presses or something. How can you watch that and not know that its crap coming out of your mouth?

Damy

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
1. people who work out with a large entourage of "spotters" who sit around occupying anything within 25 feet of the machine they are supposedly using, AND they bring their gym bags and put them all right there in the middle of the floor, AND they give you an attitude when you imply they are in the way....

2. ninja guys that practices weird fighting sequences accompanied with acoustics (usually when you least expect it, and right in front of you)

3. guys that feel the need to draw as much attention to themselves as possible by letting out primal noises on every rep of every set, lifting 17 pound dumbells....

one of my pet peeves: people that can't end a sentence with a period.  ;D