Author Topic: SPECIAL ED & GERRY BLAIS - Youtube Video  (Read 5641 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
SPECIAL ED & GERRY BLAIS - Youtube Video
« on: December 23, 2007, 09:08:07 AM »
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: SPECIAL ED & GERRY BLAIS - Youtube Video
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, who the fuuck is that clown? epic average body except for the 10cc's of synthol in each bicep four times a week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 09:14:10 AM »
Average bodybuilder, below average IQ

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 09:15:51 AM »
Those are implants IMO

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
hahahhaa, this guy is so stupid that he doesn't even bother to site inject his triceps along with the biceps, ahhahaa, even Valentino is smart enough to do both.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »
LOL @ "maybe he's gone a little overboard."  Nah fuck that Ed, you need Block there to ask him TO HIS FACE, ON CAMERA how many cc's per week of what he puts in those bad boys and PERSIST until he gets an answer.  I mean just DEMAND "the truth," it's the only thing we are concerned with here; Anything short of that is just sold out!  Block needs to get them to throw a punch before he backs down, seriously; then just scream MELTDOWN MELTDOWN...   

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 09:31:37 AM »
I have never agreed, with Van Bilderass, but this time, he hit the nail right on the head .The guy is truly a dis-illusional idiot. Special Ed ,was in a round about way was saying his arms were fake. Who in there right mind would take off there short in public in the presence of alot of other bodybuilders, and start flexing a big oil filled arm.If you look closely you can actually see a scar, Right next to were he was pinching his arm ,where either they put he injected himself, or the stitching from the impant is.
The only reason he said he wants to compete down south is because he is hoping the judges down there wont notice his arms are not full of shit. He also said, " I was the 2001 Mr what ever" lol, that was like friggin 6 years ago, does thast even count?
I am willling to bet 2001 was before he fucked his arms up, lol.
I also like how he tries to get real technical, just like Valentino, on how he built these masterpieces, lol .

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 09:38:36 AM »
Gerry is actually a very nice guy and is a popular personal trainer in the Northeast, helping many guys get ready for shows (minus the PnP).

Like Milos and many others who've experimented with PnP, Gerry knows he went overboard. I look at things like that as self-induced deformities and feel a bit bad for the person, like Michael Jackson with the nose.

BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »
LOL @ "maybe he's gone a little overboard."  Nah fuck that Ed, you need Block there to ask him TO HIS FACE, ON CAMERA how many cc's per week of what he puts in those bad boys and PERSIST until he gets an answer.  I mean just DEMAND "the truth," it's the only thing we are concerned with here; Anything short of that is just sold out!  Block needs to get them to throw a punch before he backs down, seriously; then just scream MELTDOWN MELTDOWN...   
I did ask him off camera what he was using and what he put into his arms. He was a sport about it. Real cool. You'd be suprised, Jeffy.
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 10:18:44 AM »
I did ask him off camera what he was using and what he put into his arms. He was a sport about it. Real cool. You'd be suprised, Jeffy.

Well let's hear it, Block.  I don't know why you didn't ask him "on camera," what's the difference.  We're all men here. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »
monster boy meets world hairstyle, ed

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 11:38:50 AM »
LMAO...

Ed, let me be the first to say: monster Ryder Strong haircut:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 11:42:21 AM »
Well let's hear it, Block.  I don't know why you didn't ask him "on camera," what's the difference.  We're all men here. 
So its okay for you to tell 10 Getbiggers at the Firehouse about Cormiers gay romps and drug use but not the rest of us? Whats the difference?? Were all men here.
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
So its okay for you to tell 10 Getbiggers at the Firehouse about Cormiers gay romps and drug use but not the rest of us? Whats the difference?? Were all men here.

Jeff McFarland. "You KNOW who he is...and he aint talking about it!"
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
Jeff McFarland. "You KNOW who he is...and he aint talking about it!"

Nobody knows who I am, bro.  I swear.   ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 11:54:50 AM »
Nobody knows who I am, bro.  I swear.   ;D
I heard a story about some chick you were dating on Getbig who cheated on you with another Getbigger or some Getbigger who was stalking your wife or whatever but cant find the thread. I heard it was legendary and you told me its been rehashed 1000x over, but I obviously need to do my research before speaking with someone of your stature.

Link please?
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 11:59:50 AM »
I heard a story about some chick you were dating on Getbig who cheated on you with another Getbigger or some Getbigger who was stalking your wife or whatever but cant find the thread. I heard it was legendary and you told me its been rehashed 1000x over, but I obviously need to do my research before speaking with someone of your stature.

Link please?

Ha ha ha ha!   ;D

Ed I ain't trippin' man.  We're all in this shit together homie.   :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 12:01:35 PM »

Jeff...what's the story I heard about when you posted on MAYHEM about some girl you were dating who kept getting fired from jobs because she kept posting on Mayhem and getbig. Is that true and is it also true that you used to 'hold' for Cormier?
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »
Jeff...what's the story I heard about when you posted on MAYHEM about some girl you were dating who kept getting fired from jobs because she kept posting on Mayhem and getbig. Is that true and is it also true that you used to 'hold' for Cormier?

NO NO NO!!! 

(see this is where I'd hang up the phone!)   ;D

See man, this is why I can't be on your show, sorry...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 12:09:13 PM »
NO NO NO!!! 

(see this is where I'd hang up the phone!)   ;D

See man, this is why I can't be on your show, sorry...
just fire up the meth needle and tell the story Jeff.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
LOL!
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 12:47:36 PM »
Ba ha ha! You probably made Jeff throw all his clothes in a can and light them on fire while he lies on the floor of his shower in fetal position with the music of 'The Crying Game' plays softly in the backround.

He's trying to move on, Sf...you just set him back a few years. Hahahahahaha....
?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »
Gerry seems like a really nice guy, perhaps one that did what he did to his arms out of attention, for one reason or another.

McFarland probably knows quite a lot about the "inner workings" of the BBing scene, particularly in Venice/Los Angeles area. But why is it his business to divulge his knowledge here to GetBig and th rest of the world? I'm sure he's got some juicy stuff, but if you all want to know what he knows, why not move there yourself? :D

And he probably doesn't want to have to confront the people he would be talking about on here, on a daily basis in the gym.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »
Ba ha ha! You probably made Jeff throw all his clothes in a can and light them on fire while he lies on the floor of his shower in fetal position with the music of 'The Crying Game' plays softly in the backround.

He's trying to move on, Sf...you just set him back a few years. Hahahahahaha....
hahahhaa, you don't honestly beleive he quit do you?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »

I know I laughed like hell when I read that but didn't wanna post "LOL" for fear you fuckers would think I was feigning insensitivity.   ;D

Fucking bastards, every one of you.   ;D