Author Topic: remindr  (Read 5733 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: remindr
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »
friends,, ic ant answer questions and ponders in the steroid forum so the moment you move a thread there its done for me,,sorry but thats the way i do things,,if you want me to participate in convos try to keep it in gossip board

haha i beg mods to move all gh15's threads so we can get ride of this clown as soon as possible.

Sup STEROIDS_USA, i heard you scammed a boy here hahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »
You can't answer questions in the hardcore board, only hear...why? Is it because you won't get as many laughs from retarded posters in the AAS section of the board?

I could move them back to hear, but I don't see the point...they are drug questions, and belong in the drug section.

here is your answer,,
the getbig board is indeed the most famous board in the world when it comes to this sport ,,but! it is located on united states grouns and on united states ground hormones ,,many of them ,,are controlled substances ,,,thus by gh15 writing on a steroid forum part of the getbig board give legitimacy to the udse of aas in actual life due to the name of the forum,,,
gh15 only writes in gossip and opinion because it is a made up boardthat although made up and full of fantazy ....everyone reads it and who ever need to read it does,,

internet can not become reality ,,there must be a connection chain and this chain is thin,,,you can talk to a  17 year old girl on internet but untill you actually went to meet her you will be out of trouble,,same with hormones,,,you can talk as much as you want ,,you can use individually as much as you want,,,but the moment someone call you on STEROID board dealer it can get you in trouble even if youre not ,,,the trouble is not from goverments but from the criminals among the dealers and the organized crime surrounding illegal activity around the world,,

gh15 knows it and thus chose to write in gossip and opinion board where everything is so called made up and whee every one have fake ids ::) etc etc
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 08:14:50 PM »
haha i beg mods to move all gh15's threads so we can get ride of this clown as soon as possible.

Sup STEROIDS_USA, i heard you scammed a boy here hahaha

the more you talk the more you hurt holy,,why dont you start posting in spanish or ask him to
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 08:17:27 PM »
good thing you're not a mod on this board and what you think doesn't matter two shits.

hahahahahha!   ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:43 PM »
in united states of america the only one with power is the rich ,,

i am rich meainigng i can buy couple neigberhood and employ about 100-300 american individuals that other wize would be jobless,,that makes me god in america if i ever chose to live there

oh man gh15 is now a business man who can setup a business in like 10 seconds, with 100-300 workers, by just paying them some bucks...hahaha wtf i think you are confusing usa with MEXICO.

some countries let a person go to minus40-50 k in bank because they know he is so rich he can demage the economy of that country if piss him off too much

Really? Some "countries" is plural, i think you can name at least 10 countries where this actually happen. What a fuck1ng idiot lol

the usa people are good people ,,very hard working people

Didnt you say it was nothing but spoiled rich kids buying roids, and that almost "all" population of usa (by all understand 2-3 million out of a 300 million - gh15 stats) are drugaddicts? haha dont make me start another thread like the jay cutler's one.

future i cant tell you but if hilary going to sit as president i see it as very bad future to usa

HEY DONT SAY YOU HEARD IT FROM GH15 LOL. You cant tell the future yet you said here 2 years ago, cutler would never win "the big one". So what happened now nostradamus? You lost your magic cristal ball? Also, why do contradict yourself in the same sentence? Future i cant tell you but if hillary win you see a bad future. Please just pick one side: CAN SEE THE FUTURE OR CANT SEE THE FUTURE.

retard

,,i truly hope mccain or juliani huckabee or edwards can be next president on usa

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »
the more you talk the more you hurt holy,,why dont you start posting in spanish or ask him to

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY.
DONDE ES EL WELFARE OFFICE?
SEÑOR YO QUIERO 3 TACO BELL AND UNA COKE

there you go PAPI

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
here is your answer,,
the getbig board is indeed the most famous board in the world when it comes to this sport ,,but! it is located on united states grouns and on united states ground hormones ,,many of them ,,are controlled substances ,,,thus by gh15 writing on a steroid forum part of the getbig board give legitimacy to the udse of aas in actual life due to the name of the forum,,,
gh15 only writes in gossip and opinion because it is a made up boardthat although made up and full of fantazy ....everyone reads it and who ever need to read it does,,

internet can not become reality ,,there must be a connection chain and this chain is thin,,,you can talk to a  17 year old girl on internet but untill you actually went to meet her you will be out of trouble,,same with hormones,,,you can talk as much as you want ,,you can use individually as much as you want,,,but the moment someone call you on STEROID board dealer it can get you in trouble even if youre not ,,,the trouble is not from goverments but from the criminals among the dealers and the organized crime surrounding illegal activity around the world,,

gh15 knows it and thus chose to write in gossip and opinion board where everything is so called made up and whee every one have fake ids ::) etc etc

Well what you just said is sort of contradicting. Everything said on the hardcore board, just like this G&O board, is no more then gossip and opinion...that and nothing more. There is no breaking the law on the hardcore board, no more then there is here on the G&O board.

2nd thing, even though it doesn't matter since everything said is just conversation, which is perfectly legal in the U.S., you say you are not in the U.S. so in my opinion, this would make it matter even less for you.

Last thing, talking about drugs is legal, using drugs is legal...what's illegal is obtaining the drugs illegally. That's what no one talks about because that is what's illegal. So as long as that conversation is left out of the equation, then it doesn't matter what part of the board it's posted on.

good thing you're not a mod on this board and what you think doesn't matter two shits.
My friend, you are obviously not very bright.

Like I said, I could move the threads GH15 is talking about right back here to the G&O but because another Mod moved them to the hardcore board I will not do that...no point in stepping on another Mod's toes for no good reason.

As for what I think not mattering two shits, for you this may be so, but this doesn't make it true. You and the rest of the diluted imbeciles may not care for me on this board, and that's fine...everyone can't like everyone. Many people on this board know "Arnold jr." they know his "real" name, they've met him, they've trained with him, they know what he does and doesn't do...ultimately who he is. Those are the people that matter, and those are the ones who give two shits.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 09:12:36 PM »
Well what you just said is sort of contradicting. Everything said on the hardcore board, just like this G&O board, is no more then gossip and opinion...that and nothing more. There is no breaking the law on the hardcore board, no more then there is here on the G&O board.

2nd thing, even though it doesn't matter since everything said is just conversation, which is perfectly legal in the U.S., you say you are not in the U.S. so in my opinion, this would make it matter even less for you.

Last thing, talking about drugs is legal, using drugs is legal...what's illegal is obtaining the drugs illegally. That's what no one talks about because that is what's illegal. So as long as that conversation is left out of the equation, then it doesn't matter what part of the board it's posted on.

Like I said, I could move the threads GH15 is talking about right back here to the G&O but because another Mod moved them to the hardcore board I will not do that...no point in stepping on another Mod's toes for no good reason.

As for what I think not mattering two shits, for you this may be so, but this doesn't make it true. You and the rest of the diluted imbeciles may not care for me on this board, and that's fine...everyone can't like everyone. Many people on this board know "Arnold jr." they know his "real" name, they've met him, they've trained with him, they know what he does and doesn't do...ultimately who he is. Those are the people that matter, and those are the ones who give two shits.

trust gh15 when he says and chose not to do something ,,he/she know what he/she talking about,,the real big timers do not need computers and internet services for anything,,gh15 come here for gossip and opinion converations about the imaginary country called steroidland that only exisiting on the internet thus its fun to come and talk about it with othr people around the world

this was part of gh15 conditions when he/she joined the getbig ,,the first and second condition were to never be asked to moderator of any forum and the second was to never post on steroid board because in the country theserver located this substances are controlled while in other counrtys they are not ,,but what matters is the server  location ,,even though only conversation and 1000s of prsonal user write and talk about it ,,,gh15 finds that his posts shoud be in the goddip and opinon board for if the worst come and someone who uses narcotics and use steroids and use painkiller dies..the blame dont fall on gh15 for what gh15 says is gossip and opinion says in the enterntainment section of the getbig internation board

invinsibility is achieved with time my friend ;)
fallen angel

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
trust gh15 when he says and chose not to do something ,,he/she know what he/she talking about,,the real big timers do not need computers and internet services for anything,,gh15 come here for gossip and opinion converations about the imaginary country called steroidland that only exisiting on the internet thus its fun to come and talk about it with othr people around the world

this was part of gh15 conditions when he/she joined the getbig ,,the first and second condition were to never be asked to moderator of any forum and the second was to never post on steroid board because in the country theserver located this substances are controlled while in other counrtys they are not ,,but what matters is the server  location ,,even though only conversation and 1000s of prsonal user write and talk about it ,,,gh15 finds that his posts shoud be in the goddip and opinon board for if the worst come and someone who uses narcotics and use steroids and use painkiller dies..the blame dont fall on gh15 for what gh15 says is gossip and opinion says in the enterntainment section of the getbig internation board

Why someone doesn't understand why you won't post in the steroid section is mind boggling to me...GH15 is smarter then the average bear...

To be honest, Getbig would be better served to either eliminate or at the very least rename the "steroid section"...Make it more of a "steroid news" section and have phantom writers write for it...With one moderator that is not seen or heard in the section...But then again, that would put Arnold Jr. out of a job. And we don't want that...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 09:28:23 PM »

Well since you will not post on the other section, here is my last replie I made in regards to the female hormone use topic. You can answer it here.

arnold junior,,,nothing i said in this particular thread is riddled with bull,,i have yet to see one single female bodybuilder or fitness girl to be different not even the ones who like me and are in good terms with me
Well Mr.15, I know plenty of these women, I train some women who "use" some who don't, and in either case, the things said in this thread do not line up at all.

For example, I know plenty of women who buy their "stuff" just like anyone else would, using money, not ass. I also train a girl who competes in figure who has won shows completely naturally, so that's the 2nd thing that discredits this thread. Oh, and the cadaver thing...well, that's a bit of a stretch IMO. There is too much legit synthetic GH out there for people to need to take this route any more. Sure, some still do, but they are few and far between.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 09:35:00 PM »
Why someone doesn't understand why you won't post in the steroid section is mind boggling to me...GH15 is smarter then the average bear...

To be honest, Getbig would be better served to either eliminate or at the very least rename the "steroid section"...Make it more of a "steroid news" section and have phantom writers write for it...With one moderator that is not seen or heard in the section...But then again, that would put Arnold Jr. out of a job. And we don't want that...
Can you give some explanation as to why you think it should be removed or limited to "steroid news?" And no, saying something like you simply don't like that section of the board is not a reason...I'm talking about a real reason, because there must be something you find harmful to the board as a whole for you to want that section removed.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Can you give some explanation as to why you think it should be removed or limited to "steroid news?" And no, saying something like you simply don't like that section of the board is not a reason...I'm talking about a real reason, because there must be something you find harmful to the board as a whole for you to want that section removed.

actually i don't find anything harmful...I just think that Getbig could set itself apart from the rest by doing something like what i stated...Hell you could even be the phantom moderator and write articles for all i care...Just about every steroid section on every bodybuilding forum is the same...Very little "new" info coming to light and everyone under the sun talking about the cycle they are doing or what their next cycle is...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »
gh15 here's a question for you since you've been in the game for quite a long time, why would a random washed up bb continue juicing eventhough he isn't under any supplement contract nor has any intention of competing......

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 03:37:38 AM »
Well since you will not post on the other section, here is my last replie I made in regards to the female hormone use topic. You can answer it here.

Tyhe more u talk the dumber u look...go dispense advice on the roid board...noone in their right mind would listen to what u have to say...however...when gh15 speaks..people copy paste . ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 06:00:46 AM »
Tyhe more u talk the dumber u look...go dispense advice on the roid board...noone in their right mind would listen to what u have to say...however...when gh15 speaks..people copy paste . ;)
Thanks bro, you're all heart.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 06:10:44 AM »
Thanks bro, you're all heart.
well you might be a cool guy and all but when gh15 writes here and u argue what he says u loose any credibility u might have had. And u know why ?...because he knows this gear game soooo much betah. Not taking anything from u but u trying to contradict him is pointless and it makes u look really bad . As I previously stated he typed in 2 years , 20 years worth ofr info that u don't know period. That's why.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 07:53:14 AM »

if so many people know you then why are you so terrified to post a picture of yourself?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 09:38:45 AM »
well you might be a cool guy and all but when gh15 writes here and u argue what he says u loose any credibility u might have had. And u know why ?...because he knows this gear game soooo much betah. Not taking anything from u but u trying to contradict him is pointless and it makes u look really bad . As I previously stated he typed in 2 years , 20 years worth ofr info that u don't know period. That's why.
GH15, regardless of who he is or isn't, does have some good things to say about drugs, I won't argue with that. But as for 20yrs of info in 2yrs, I've yet to be blown away by new found knowledge or secrets. I'm sure many guys have found what he says to be sort of a revelation, since many have been brainwashed by the "Muscle Tech" regime, lol!

That said, I will continue to question many of the things GH15 says. Why? Because that's the point of a message board. Any time he gives out advice or makes statements that are in my mind, are incorrect, or simply wrong, I will question these statements...same as I would anyone else who makes them.

Think about it, if whoever is the greatest bodybuilder in the world in your mind made a statement that you found incorrect or illadvised, would you not question it?

if so many people know you then why are you so terrified to post a picture of yourself?
It's not that I'm terrified...I've thoroughly explained my position on this time and again. Maybe one day I'll change my mind, but it would take the right kind of convincing to make me do so. Even so, like I've said numerous times, I'm always more then willing to meet people in person. I'll be at the ASC in the spring, and if you're there and would like to meet in person, then hey, that's great....all you have to do is let me know. Take me up on this offer, then you can come back to getbig and tell everyone how pathetic I real am.  ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »
Squad, how exactly would I benefit from posting my picture?  Do you think the approval or critiques of this message board will bring me joy  ???

I truly feel the more pics SquadPussy has the more joy it brings him cause he has something new to jack-off too.  I mean look at this poor pathetic imbecile, he has nothing in his life going for him but Getbig.  I truly believe too that if the internet never became a reality, SquadPussy would have killed himself years ago.  Here is slob who lives in a trailer, doesn't workout at a gym, if it wasn't for his cousin he'd still be a virgin, and he eats twinkies all day and has seen a leg machine ever.  Getbig has literally saved his life.  He should be thanking Ron bigtime. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2007, 11:37:45 AM »
GH15, regardless of who he is or isn't, does have some good things to say about drugs, I won't argue with that. But as for 20yrs of info in 2yrs, I've yet to be blown away by new found knowledge or secrets. I'm sure many guys have found what he says to be sort of a revelation, since many have been brainwashed by the "Muscle Tech" regime, lol!

That said, I will continue to question many of the things GH15 says. Why? Because that's the point of a message board. Any time he gives out advice or makes statements that are in my mind, are incorrect, or simply wrong, I will question these statements...same as I would anyone else who makes them.

Think about it, if whoever is the greatest bodybuilder in the world in your mind made a statement that you found incorrect or illadvised, would you not question it?
It's not that I'm terrified...I've thoroughly explained my position on this time and again. Maybe one day I'll change my mind, but it would take the right kind of convincing to make me do so. Even so, like I've said numerous times, I'm always more then willing to meet people in person. I'll be at the ASC in the spring, and if you're there and would like to meet in person, then hey, that's great....all you have to do is let me know. Take me up on this offer, then you can come back to getbig and tell everyone how pathetic I real am.  ;)

and thats the way it should be! i like being challenegd and fight with and answered and questioned and argues ,,thats why i like coming here,,thats what make getbig the most sucesful bodybuilding board in the history of the internet,,see i got offers many times to do the same exact thing for mahem and i just refuse to simply because i see that board as an insult for the bodybuilder,,atleast here every one knows what the deal is with bodybuilding and can talk about it,,the time of hard training and 6 meals a day with creatine is long gone and i consider gh15 to have something to do with it although it would happen regardless,,

about your female fitness and bodybuilding competitors,,,not all let you fuk them in the ass for gh or other hormones,,but when i count state by state in america and report by report around the world from parties and from guys im femiliar with that rarely lie and not on internet,,they get lots of pussy and ass  just so the female can be in the know so to speak and get serviced freely,,as always i never count only on he say she say and i myself had sex more than once with figure girls who liked muscle but also whored themsleves into goodies  but that was in the mid 90s,, i actually have a friend that used to fuck a girl on regular basis because he had the ability to get her seros from hiv clinics and pacients because he worked there,,this is all over the world happening but especially in usa where its hard and costly to get the doses of growth needed ,,brand name growth that works that is
fallen angel

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 01:48:38 AM »
and thats the way it should be! i like being challenegd and fight with and answered and questioned and argues ,,thats why i like coming here,,thats what make getbig the most sucesful bodybuilding board in the history of the internet,,see i got offers many times to do the same exact thing for mahem and i just refuse to simply because i see that board as an insult for the bodybuilder,,atleast here every one knows what the deal is with bodybuilding and can talk about it,,the time of hard training and 6 meals a day with creatine is long gone and i consider gh15 to have something to do with it although it would happen regardless,,

about your female fitness and bodybuilding competitors,,,not all let you fuk them in the ass for gh or other hormones,,but when i count state by state in america and report by report around the world from parties and from guys im femiliar with that rarely lie and not on internet,,they get lots of pussy and ass  just so the female can be in the know so to speak and get serviced freely,,as always i never count only on he say she say and i myself had sex more than once with figure girls who liked muscle but also whored themsleves into goodies  but that was in the mid 90s,, i actually have a friend that used to fuck a girl on regular basis because he had the ability to get her seros from hiv clinics and pacients because he worked there,,this is all over the world happening but especially in usa where its hard and costly to get the doses of growth needed ,,brand name growth that works that is

WOW, that is just so depressing...  Not to sound naive but fitness chicks getting fucked in the ass for a GH connection.  You would like to think Sandow never wanted this but maybe he was getting fucked in the ass for a really good steak connection.....Kids believe half of what you see and none of what you read.  Pave your own way, this guy is full of shit.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 01:56:10 AM »
in united states of america the only one with power is the rich ,,

i am rich meainigng i can buy couple neigberhood and employ about 100-300 american individuals that other wize would be jobless,,that makes me god in america if i ever chose to live there

money is everything in usa,,you can be the ugliest in the world and the nastiest in the world btu in usa if you show up the $$ you will have the best of everything,,,it is also the opposite if you dont pay on time in usa and dont have money ...then you will be zero,,,some countries let a person go to minus40-50 k in bank because they know he is so rich he can demage the economy of that country if piss him off too much,,but in usa they dont play this game,,,if you dont have money on spot you are considered everyday fish,,nothing is yorus all on credit,,if you have money on spot you are god in usa

usa is police state only because of dumb terrorist that hurt the country ,,,the usa is going through what israel their best friend went in the year of 1987 only 20 years later,,everyone is scared of everything and every cat that is on tree is a cause for big news,,it will pass too but the people suffer because of that so thats why i say police state

now,,,i love usa for with out it this world would be a mess ,,,the usa people are good people ,,very hard working people and in most cases will fight for other people and give up their life for others freedom,,the usa demonstrated it over and over through generations and that is why i love the usa,,,its a DEMOCRACY after all even though every democracy going through problems the over good ness is better than the overall badness as of 2007 ,,future i cant tell you but if hilary going to sit as president i see it as very bad future to usa,,i truly hope mccain or juliani huckabee or edwards can be next president on usa

Absolutely true!!!  Although I am weary to believe that it was terrorists who attacked the USA.  More information:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 03:13:43 AM »
Absolutely true!!!  Although I am weary to believe that it was terrorists who attacked the USA.  More information:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

tank u jesus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 03:40:15 AM »
HASTA LA VISTA, BABY.
DONDE ES EL WELFARE OFFICE?
SEÑOR YO QUIERO 3 TACO BELL AND UNA COKE

there you go PAPI

Brutal.