Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 902 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 24, 2007, 08:46:39 AM »
[quote autho
Gh15- If you decide to answer this question pls remove my name thx!

Can you discuss how the high level bodybuilders acquire insulin versus how the average hormonized gym rat acquires insulin w/o a prescription?  I see this question all over steroid boards and on Getbig from time to time, but no one ever seems to give an answer.  Most of the time when guys call local pharmacies they are told they must have a prescription, so it seems even if the law demands a pharmacy dispense insulin w/o an rx they will give average guys a helluva hard time w/o one.  Any insights?  Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

i assue you in america ,,in america the pharmacy have to give you humulin r with out prescription for if you are really diabetic and they refuse and you were refused and then die ,,this pharmacy is out of business and the person who refuse to sell you insulin is going to jail for some good time,,so you dont need prescribtion for humulin r anywhere inculing usa,,,if  you dont have prescription it shouldnt matter for maybe you lost it or from diff country or visitor or from diff state of didnt have money to go to doctor this month to get prescription or have no insurance etc etc etc,,they have to give you the humulin r and you have to mention to them that if you are dead they are out of business and will be charged with fellony,,you will get it then since diabetic is very common in america

humalog you need prescription but most everyone get it from canada or eyrope on the internet no problems ,,the goverment want you to buy from big pharma
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:00:46 AM »
Ron has a new rule that no one can post PMs you big dope.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
Ron has a new rule that no one can post PMs you big dope.
don't u have some pills to pop or some rave to ttend ?...cause u def ain'tgoingto da jim ...u 165lbs of skinny bones

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »
i'll confirm this.

one of the guys i mess around with on occassion works at a pharmacy and he says you don't need a prescription, but there is a limit to how many a month/week you can take, but it's a ridiculous limit.

basically, you can get as much as you need at any time.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.