Author Topic: 2012 is not the end! (but a new beginning) ... AWAKEN DEAR FRIENDS!  (Read 8443 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: 2012 is not the end! (but a new beginning) ... AWAKEN DEAR FRIENDS!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »
MATTER is the illusion. A scientist can use tools to prove that we exist, that our bodies are pretty much solid, and in one piece, but once the quantum scientist examines you beyond the elements that make up your body and see the atomic soup of things behind the material veil, it is consciousness and empty space. Everyone of our generation should have knowledge about the quantum universe because it is something that mystics, gurus, seers, etc., have talked about since the beginning of time, but it is our generation that is gifted with the proof of it. THAT is AWESOME!!!!!

Humans are time binders. We bind time within the number twelve, and within the circle. It is apparently more efficient for busy bodies to live life this way. You can say time is relevant to the individual and his state of mind. I never carry watches because I don't like to feel pressured by time, instead I simply acknowledge the present moment.

So perhaps you can say everything is the universe is illusion but don't forget it is humans that made up that word. I like to think of it as a dream. At the end of the day, however, I remind myself that the universe is not only stranger than I suppose but stranger than I can suppose. Don't let that discourage you, the world is a living library. Next time you walk in nature, speak to the blades of grass, the grains of sand, the petals of flowers, the butterflies, the insects, the ants, the birds, the bees, the ferns, the leaves, the drops of water, the dew-and state your presence. State: "I am here. It is my intention for you to release to me what knowledge has been stored within you as a living form. I am now here to receive it, to translate it, to understand it, and then to transduce it out to the rest of the planet. I am desiring to activate the Living Library of the planet."

To world is alive and is full of intelligence, we humans participate with our consciousness. I absolutely believe that when we value the Earth, worlds and realities open, and an exchange is made to uplift the vibration of all that is, because we're all connected. These patterns of energy in our bodies are stored in our cellular memory, and the rest of the world is patiently waiting for us to remember who we are.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 12:14:21 PM »
Kyomu, do you enjoy meditation? What about you, Falcon?
~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 01:37:41 PM »
I cant stop it. Too much ecstasy and my body get strong every time i do.
My meditation is not a regular one.
Before meditation, you must learn controle "ki" of your body around 3 months with good diet and sexual life(In bad case 1 year).

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 01:47:45 PM »
I cant stop it. Too much ecstasy and my body get strong every time i do.
My meditation is not a regular one.
Before meditation, you must learn controle "ki" of your body around 3 months with good diet and sexual life(In bad case 1 year).

Yeah, man. Me to. I do it everyday. I do simple breathing meditation to just focus on my breath and the rise and fall of my diaphram, or I visualize a pillar of light penetrating the top of my head to the base of my spine, or i visualize a triangle from my eyes and my pineal gland, or I do aums, which really open my throat chakra wonderfully.

After about 15 minutes of being caught up in the rhythm, I enter 'bliss' and my third eye becomes about half the size of my face. I see it in my mind's eye as a blue/white disk. Meditation is great because it confirms how real these inner energies are.

Is 'ki' the same as 'qi' or 'chi'? Life force energy?

I wish I can harness my own ki. I sometimes try to and also I try to clear any belief I have that I can not do it, but honestly I don't focus on it everyday so maybe that is why I don't have enough faith to achieve this mastery. I hope to one day though.

~

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »
this will squash most of your drivel ... Read

Propaganda is making the Truth Movement Totally Irrelevant

There are innumerable propaganda campaigns being launched within what has become known as the Truth Movement. I would like to discuss a few of the most prominent aspects of these campaigns, in the hopes of helping folks weed through some of the disinformation. We are going to have to understand the true nature of what we are dealing with if we are ever going be able to make an effective stand against it.

With the popularization of the internet and the monumental increase in the accessibility of information, it was necessary to subvert and neutralize any grassroots opposition to the coming global system and the mechanisms behind it, which would inevitably form if given the chance, by any means necessary. The preferred method for doing this has been to take the basic truths about what is happening, mix it with bizarre, fantastical, or emotionally significant propaganda, and then create “leaders” to distribute this tainted information.

What happens is that people are intrinsically drawn to the truth that is given by these seemingly heroic leaders that they are presented with. They then accept the disinformation that said truth is mixed with, as a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, and because they have begin to idolize the leaders that they have been given, as it often seems humans are genetically programmed to do.

The first major result of this is that when a person tries to share the true information with other people, it is immediately dismissed, as they will not only relay the actual hard facts, but also disinformation, which falls into the category of “conspiracy theory” (the term “conspiracy theorist” has been popularized by the media as a derogatory term for anyone who does not accept the official propaganda line; sadly, many people have taken this term, and now refer to themselves as such). In fact, if one were to simply present the official plan by the elite of the world to create a one world scientific state, there would be no need for any type of theorizing, as the people and organizations planning this agenda have been rather straightforward about where they intend to take the world in their own publications over the last 100 years.

The second major result is that the various groups, following their respective leaders, fight with one another exponentially more than they attempt to inform others about what is happening. This is hopeless in the extreme, and seems to be escalating every day, as people are driven by their own egos, rather than a genuine desire to save our species from the hell that awaits it.

If we are able to cut through the mass of disinformation, and get to the heart of what is happening, we can all work together to present this global conspiracy in a factual manner to those around us, thus leading a greater portion of the public into a movement geared at developing realistic means of creating a real future for humanity.

There is a propaganda campaign geared at each and every personality type. Some of the propaganda lines encourage people to develop tunnel vision when looking at the global agenda, focusing on one group, when in fact the system is monolithic in nature, encompassing all institutions of power across the globe. Others neutralize people by pushing them off into religious or semi-religious fantasy. Both methods are equally effective.

I doubt that anyone reading this will not be offended by some aspect of it. I am not asking you to agree with everything I present here; I am merely asking you to read it, and instead of dismissing it immediately, let it stew in your brain for a while. Perhaps you will have an epiphany.

I am not prepared to call out anyone in particular as a government agent, I simply wish to state my criticism of the various elements of the Truth Movement. Propaganda may be distributed knowingly or unknowingly, and unless direct evidence is provided against someone, there is really no way of knowing for certain what the true circumstances are. However, it seems clear that a large percentage of the people working in this field are probably doing so with the blessing of the ruling powers, if not working directly for them. We all remember when the right-wing pundits of AM radio were called into a meeting with George Bush, to discuss propaganda strategy. I have no reason to believe that the alternative media does not function in a similar, though much more clever way. The American shortwave radio circuit was originally setup by the CIA, supposedly to combat Soviet propaganda, and the government has admitted to using the internet for counterintelligence operations.  These are things one should certainly keep in mind when analyzing these self-professed beacons of truth.

For the sake of simplicity, I will try to separate each piece of propaganda into a category. In reality, all of the campaigns mix various pieces together, to form mind-boggling propaganda collages. Below are brief summarizations of the origins and effects of the main elements of the propaganda campaigns as they are presented by the would-be leaders of this movement.

The Alien Agenda

One of the largest and most bizarre disinformation campaigns is based around the concept of beings from other planets somehow being involved with or responsible for the conspiracy. David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, the Red Ice Creations web radio program, and the biggest of all, the Coast to Coast AM radio program (founded by Freemason and advocate of world government, Art Bell), are among those presenting this view and mixing it all up with the facts. They play off of the endless amount of science fiction that a large percentage of the western world has been fascinated by for decades.

All of this started in the 50’s, when the CIA began working with film studios to produce movies about invasion from outer space. Given that humans are biologically designed to base their understanding of the world on their own experiences, the simulated experience of audio visual entertainment directly manipulates an individual’s perception of reality on a subconscious level.

Originally this propaganda was invented as a means to see if they could get enough people to believe in the possibility of an actual invasion from outer space. If they could, the idea was that they would stage a fake one, and use it as a means to create a world government, following the script of The Day the Earth Stood Still. This idea was thrown out by the Club of Rome, one of the high level think-tanks which scripts world events; they chose instead to use the manmade global warming mythology as the world unification mechanism. The Alien Agenda is still used as a psychological operation against those who are waking up to the truth.

It is also a very effective means of covering up the fact that the government has had the technology and has been building anti-gravity planes for decades; anyone who sees one assumes it must be aliens, and is afraid to discuss it for fear of ridicule, or does discuss it and is looked at as insane.

The Alien Agenda has been largely promoted by mainstream media outlets such as the Discovery Channel and the History Channel, and has now moved even further into the arena of what are generally thought of as “respectable publications”, being routinely reported on by major newspapers. Many of the UFO groups are funded by the United Nations, and the Disclosure Project was bankrolled by the Rockefellers.

The largest part of the Alien Agenda is entirely based on the erroneous scholarship of the Freemason Zachariah Sitchin. Sitchin is a professor of ancient Near Eastern studies, who despite the ridicule of every single expert in his field, has incessantly pushed the idea that ancient aliens from a planet called Niburu came to earth and altered human DNA in order to create a creature capable of doing labor for them. He does this by asserting the characters of Babylonian Mythology, which others would argue simply symbolize various aspects of human existence in the same manner as the gods of Greek, Roman, Egyptian, or any other mythology, are in fact real entities from outer space.

I have no desire to discuss whether or not the existence of aliens somewhere in the universe is likely or unlikely. The fact is there is absolutely no evidence that aliens from outer space are present here on earth, or have ever been.

Those who believe we are fighting technologically advanced creatures from outer space, which in fact created us in the first place, are helpless to do anything to oppose the agenda. How can you fight the beings who created you? They also live in a fantasy world where nothing is objectively true, and thus are much less serious than those who look at the facts exclusively. They are among those who refer to themselves as “conspiracy theorists”, and they consider the quest to understand what is going on in the world as more of a hobby than the key element of a life and death situation.

New Age Solutions

The New Age religion was invented by the Freemasons, and is in fact simply a rehashing of the official dogma of Freemasonry, which is in turn based on the ancient Mystery religions, the most prominent modern incarnation of which is Hinduism. There is actually nothing “new” about it.

The official magazine of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, now simply called “The Scottish Rite Journal, was from the early 1900s up through the 1970s, entitled The New Age Magazine. They discussed in this magazine how they would bring in the New Age religion, under a psudeoscientific guise, to overtake Christianity, Islam, and the other old religions. Freemasonic scholar Manly P. Hall wrote extensively about this coming new religion. The Theosophical society, given a Masonic charter and founded in 1875 by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, was intended to bring women into the religion of Freemasonry. The writings of Blavatsky and her followers, along with the works of Freemason and MI-6 agent Aleister Crowley, laid down the entire premise for the New Age religion. Though the New Age movement is a thriving religion in and of itself, widely promoted by such individuals as Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey, I would like to focus here on how it is being incorporated into the Truth Movement, using pieces of truth as a vehicle to recruit adepts into the fold of this neo-Masonic system.

The New Age religious propaganda within the Truth Movement is usually, but not always, coupled with the Alien Agenda. The afore mentioned promoters of the Alien Agenda are all also promoters of the New Age religion.

The key dogma of the New Age religion is that there is Kabbalistic doctrine that there is no truth other than the truth of the individual’s own belief system. From this stems the ideology that reality is an illusion, and that human beings are able to effect change in the physical world by simply thinking about it. The people promoting this concept within the context of the Truth Movement are talking about using these magic powers to fight the New World Order.

David Icke and others parroting him have claimed that if we stop thinking about the negative things that are happening, the people in control (who he believes are actually space lizards) will stop being able to use the energy of our thoughts, and then the whole system will simply disappear and we will all be free. Michael Tsarion, follower and promoter of both Crowley and Blavatsky, says we can use divination and tarot cards to channel our spirit energy to fight them. And so on. I should not have to explain that if in fact reality is real, which I hope most people still believe to be the case, making people believe that it isn’t would be very beneficial to those in power.

Being that the New Age religion is basically Pantheism, it has all sorts of different themes, all of which are being mixed in with the Truth Movement. These include many different aspects of Freemasonry, such as sacred numerology and geometry, past lives, the Sacred nature of ancient Atlantis, etc., as well as even more bizarre concepts, such as using drugs to contact creatures from other dimensions (a concept heavily promoted by Alistier Crowley) and setting pieces of metal and quartz into resin shapes as a way to harness the energy of the orgasm to fight the negative energy released by cell phone towers.

The New Agers also have their own version of the Christian “Rapture” (described below), with their 2012 mythology. They believe, based on some very shoddy (read: made up) scholarship claiming that the Mayan Calendar (most scholars in the field admit they don’t even know if it is a calendar) supposedly predicting the dawn of a New Age in the year 2012. There is also a large body of fabricated science talking about a galactic alignment that no actual astronomer has ever even heard of. The idea is that some energy within the universe will come and cleanse the planet of “negative energy”, and maybe bring some sort of technological utopia with it. Conversely, some New Agers claim that all life will be wiped from earth. It is all a laugh-down-your-sleeve inside joke of the elite who are funding this propaganda, as the plan is to have the United Nations take over as supreme world government in the year 2012. Many of the New Agers will celebrate this.

The most disturbing aspect of the New Age movement is it’s obsession with channeling disincarnate entities. This is sometimes under the guise of alien being or inter-dimensional super-intelligences speaking through people, and sometimes under the guise of ascended masters reincarnating into people and asserting control over their bodies. This is also a key part of Hinduism and Freemasonry. I believe this practice of channeling is very dangerous. One should never allow or believe to allow an outside entity into ones own mind.

The New Age is incredibly fascinating, even to ones such as myself who are able to see through it. I have found the works of Sitchin and Von Daniken to be very entertaining. Many of the people caught up in the New Age movement are simply fascinated by all of the journeys of the imagination the leaders of the movement are taking them on, and are eventually able to break out of it. I have been contacted by many people who have discovered my work, who described to me the epiphanies they came to, breaking free and seeing the New Age Agenda for what it is. For these people there is hope. Regrettably, there are many within the movement who can be called “true believers”, and just as the followers of any dogmatic religion, they will not be swayed. These people can be left to their fantasies and 320$ DVD sets, and the real Truth Movement will be all the better for their having done so.

The Zeitgeist Movement

The first Zeitgeist film contained some shoddy scholarship in its first segment about the historical nature of Christ, but was generally truthful. The second film however, Zeitgeist: Addendum, is promoting a bizarre science fiction future, where a communistic global government controls a utopia run by robots. The first film was apparently designed to set up a fan base to sell the weird religious ideology of the second film to.

Both films are heavily produced, having been back by some extremely questionable entities, and have been virally promoted across the web. Luckily, most of those who already understood the parts of the film that were true were informed enough to see through the neo-utopian communist propaganda the film promoted. Unfortunately, many people who found this information for the first time through the Zeitgeist films, due to their wide distribution, and are now liable to view any further information they look at regarding the global conspiracy through this tainted lens.

The idea of a communist utopia where everything is controlled by machines and no one works is particularly dangerous in a society where the majority of grown adults have been convinced they are without any manner of responsibility beyond working for a paycheck. These people have the mentality that they have the right to remain perpetual children, as they have been trained to believe that experts are running their lives for them, and they must simply let the big smart scientists deal with all of the issues that effect their lives. People who have swallowed this idea that there are people smarter and more capable than them running the world for the benefit of the masses are the intended audience of Zeitgeist: Addendum. If the machines take away the last piece of responsibility they retain, working for a paycheck, they will have nothing left to do but play their lives away.

The fact of the matter is that what they are promoting in Zeitgeist: Addendum is nothing short of the actual plan that the global elite intend to implement; the one that authors like Aldous Huxley, Bertrand Russell and H.G. Wells wrote about decades ago. It has also been written about extensively in Freemasonic, Rosicrucian, and theosophical works for at least a hundred years. The film however is quite misleading about the nature of this plan, as it leaves out large and extremely significant facts about the proposed future utopia.

Firstly it leaves out the natural fact that in order for a world government utopia to function properly, the lives of individuals would have to be heavily regulated by a monolithic control mechanism. For example, in a world free of disease, where technological means of life extension would obviously be prevalent, reproduction would have to be seriously regulated. This would entail Chinese style forced abortions and/or compulsory sterilization. In order to keep order in a singular system, the thoughts and beliefs of people would also have to be regulated. The old religions and ideologies would have to be outlawed so as to keep people from soiling utopia. This would initially require a vast military force and requisite “re-education”, as well as concentration camps and mass graves for those who were unwilling to be “rehabilitated”. And so on. This is something that seems obvious enough to anyone capable of critical thought, but the type of person who fantasizes about a utopian science fiction world is going to be prone to shutting off any psychological mechanism that would threaten this awesome flight of the imagination.

The film also negates to mention the part of the plan about killing off large portions of the general public who the planners feel are unfit to enter into their utopian New Age, which ties into the above mentioned necessity of eradicating all memory of the old system. The people planning this are elitist by nature, and thus have a deep rooted hatred for those they refer to as the herd. In a future where machines are capable of taking care of the labor once done by the herd, the herd will be eliminated. The masters of the world have no desire to expend resources just to allow you to play all day.

The bottom line is that any system with a centralized control mechanism, which a global government controlled by machines is the definitive example of, will inevitably be taken over by psychopaths. The entire history of civilization attests to this. In this case, it is the psychopathic elite planning this system, so the idea that it could somehow serve the people in a benevolent manner is light years beyond ridiculous.

People who believe that this technological utopia is a good idea are capable only of working for the agenda, not against it.

The Real Deal

When we look at recorded history, we see a virtually unbroken line of slavery. The huddled masses of the human species have been continually used as a means to an end by a psychopathic elite minority. We must realize that this is what we are fighting. It is not a specific group of people, nor is it some fantastical group of space creatures; it is a system of domination, behind which is an ideology of elitism and a religion that justifies it.

The future that is being planned for us is a nightmare, and our only viable option is to oppose it. This is nothing short of a battle for the survival of the human race.

I hope I haven’t offended anyone too deeply with my criticism of the various mainstream branches of this movement. I will ask you all again to think it through before dismissing it. In future articles I plan to delve deeper into the nature of the system, and what we can actually do to oppose it, but I felt it was necessary to first clear some of the nonsense out of the way.

I hope that you will all join me as I attempt to do my part to move our species into a future in which we can all live our lives out in peace, and pass that opportunity on to our children and the generations to come.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/?p=56

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »
Yeah, man. Me to. I do it everyday. I do simple breathing meditation to just focus on my breath and the rise and fall of my diaphram, or I visualize a pillar of light penetrating the top of my head to the base of my spine, or i visualize a triangle from my eyes and my pineal gland, or I do aums, which really open my throat chakra wonderfully.

After about 15 minutes of being caught up in the rhythm, I enter 'bliss' and my third eye becomes about half the size of my face. I see it in my mind's eye as a blue/white disk. Meditation is great because it confirms how real these inner energies are.

I wish I can harness my own ki. I sometimes try to and also I try to clear any belief I have that I can not do it, but honestly I don't focus on it everyday so maybe that is why I don't have enough faith to achieve this mastery. I hope to one day though.

Good first step, but one thing wrong.
Dont think about anything like third eyes or chakra or whatever.
Just focus on what you are doing. Strong focus will take you a state..
But dont hope it too. Just focus it.
These training are dangerous. Some time your prejudice will send you a hospital.

There is a famous word in Zen

"During meditation,If you see your parents, kill them. If you see Budda,also kill them."

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »
MB, I actually read that whole post. I like the fact that this argument was introduced because I agree that we need to think critically into anything that comes out of the media because there is proof enough that there is mass brainwashing going on. The only way to find upliftment in these times of accelerating information is to take only what resonates with you, because it is true that our lives are what we experience and that will be our only reality as far as we're each concerned.

I agree that the idea of shapeshifting lizards in our places of power is not completely proven, but it makes an interesting story nonetheless. I think if it is a fabricated story it is to make the elites seem invincible. Whatever the case, I believe we in a time where learning how to be our own authorities is the lesson of the land. Perhaps our leaders and deceivers are learning how to love themselves, because they are only guided by greed and the lust for power. Then again I always say there's no progression without resistance and that it's not so abnormal to have an adversary, we just need to evolve because that's what we have to do.

Your post did not include any suggestions as to how we can live in peace. I know, it's up to each of us to discover how this can be achieved, BUT I will say this because I know this will empower ANYONE who reads it, so here it is:

As Alex Collier said and in my way of rewording it:

The essence of what it may take to advance the human species into the next stage of maturity is to become totally self-confident and free. Unconditionally be responsible for onself without being coerced to accept any higher authority. And always remember, the love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime.

Good first step, but one thing wrong.
Dont think about anything like third eyes or chakra or whatever.
Just focus on what you are doing. Strong focus will take you a state..
But dont hope it too. Just focus it.
These training are dangerous. Some time your prejudice will send you a hospital.

There is a famous word in Zen

"During meditation,If you see your parents, kill them. If you see Budda,also kill them."

Thanks for sharing your experience. What if I happen to notice these subtle energies? Lol what if I use that terminology. I notice my third eye opening, pulsating, whatever it does, and my best reaction would be to simply 'kill' it as if to not focus on it, not allow it to distract me.

Student: Master, master! When I meditated earlier I saw a vision of the Buddha!!!!
Master: That's nice, next time concentrate on your breathing and it will go away.

:p
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »

honestly i dont care for it. i feel like im wasting my time honestly, im not against practice though sometimes i get into the correct posture and give meditation a shot= i am eternal optimist, i dont feel like im achieving much when i have tried meditation. what do you and kyomu acheive when meditating? however on the contrary...

when i apply meditate to falcon reverse wisdom i get this

et at idem= Extra terrestial at ID(or identity) or Item
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience. What if I happen to notice these subtle energies? Lol what if I use that terminology. I notice my third eye opening, pulsating, whatever it does, and my best reaction would be to simply 'kill' it as if to not focus on it, not allow it to distract me.

Student: Master, master! When I meditated earlier I saw a vision of the Buddha!!!!
Master: That's nice, next time concentrate on your breathing and it will go away.

:p
Yes. Think anout it. Even if your third eye open, its the same old story. You will be obsessed by the visions you see and you will end up with stressing like now and you are even more away from the liberty.
ALways remember, the problem is not your capacity. The problem is YOURSELF.
As your levels go up, you will meet many thing that the normal people cant see or listen or feel, You receive tons of stress from your daily life PLUS you must deal with these things which add new stress to your life. Thats why some of the meditation experts get crazy suddenly and die.
Its a tough road. But, if you remember that everything are the projection of your mind, you never treat these things so seriously. And always you can stay relax.
We play around the world, but we will never live in there. Thats the taoist.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
Yes. Think anout it. Even if your third eye open, its the same old story. You will be obsessed by the visions you see and you will end up with stressing like now and you are even more away from the liberty.
As your levels go up, you will meet many thing that the normal people cant see or listen or feel, You receive tons of stress from your daily life PLUS you must deal with these things which add new stress to your life. Thats why some of the meditation experts get crazy suddenly and die.
Its a tough road. But, if you remember that everything are the projection of your mind, you never treat these things so seriously. And always you can stay relax.

Great buddist post

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »

great vid, inspires me to practice more meditation even though i dont think its that fun
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

a true falcon at heart  ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »
great vid, inspires me to practice more meditation even though i dont think its that fun
Meditation is not fun it teaches you boredom

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »
Need a great teacher. Tao is same as bbing. Always fun.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »
Meditation is not fun it teaches you boredom
Yes. Dead experience.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2009, 03:13:25 PM »
Yes. Dead experience.
But in boredom you gain insight

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »
Yes, because you must face yourself. Nothing there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »
kyomu great post. the world has gotten way out of control from the inner person we need to be.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

this is always true, great wisdom my friend
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
Need a great teacher. Tao is same as bbing. Always fun.

i was actually lucky enough to know a man that has been meditating religiously and chanting for 25 years.  he was very keen on diet, was a vegetarian too, was highly against certain foods at night also

emphasized the chanting alot

baba nam kevelam , pronounced "baba nam kewalam" one thing is i will never doubt the power of SOUND or a word having impact on everything seen and unseen, this is fact in the sccience of sound schematics on particles

that was the chant he gave me he said it would bring protection

but i was kinda uneasy around the guy because he had a few gaps in his understanding , he was more into perfecting himself than the world. and got pissed at me for hanging with people that he said would bring me down, he also told me not to waste my time posting on the internet lol, he is what i call a guru but even on his level he had some critical mistakes in logic....although it was interesting that a guru such as him would even tell me that women were merely objects of affection and nothing more , they have no intelligence, only a few lucky ones do, this i highly agree with him on
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

Word!!!

Great Buddhist post, indeed! lol

I really appreciate the posts, as I'm delving into deeper and deeper mysteries, your words do resonate with things I feel as I'm noticing more and more subtle energies around me such as flashing lights or multi-colored orbs in my presence. When I see these things, I feel highly uplifted because I know I am advancing my vision and am gaining the sight to see these lesser density energies than just the physical material world.

I am also undergoing training to do lucid dreaming. I hope with this skill I will be able to do things like visit memories of past lives, meet spirit guides, and overall learn how to be god-like with my own imagination.

honestly i dont care for it. i feel like im wasting my time honestly, im not against practice though sometimes i get into the correct posture and give meditation a shot= i am eternal optimist, i dont feel like im achieving much when i have tried meditation. what do you and kyomu acheive when meditating? however on the contrary...

when i apply meditate to falcon reverse wisdom i get this

et at idem= Extra terrestial at ID(or identity) or Item

Hey, man I know what you mean. It teaches discipline for your mind though. All day your own thoughts chatter away in your skull nonstop. Meditation is you silencing that busy mind and clearing the space before the thoughts which is the essence or base of the mind, which, during meditation, you get to visit that site of your brain with greater clarity. Meditation has too many benefits to list here. I am just going to say that scientists proved that meditation improves the structure of your brain (do a google search) and this... http://www.dedroidify.com/meditation.htm
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2009, 03:36:34 PM »
i was actually lucky enough to know a man that has been meditating religiously and chanting for 25 years.  he was very keen on diet, was a vegetarian too, was highly against certain foods at night also

emphasized the chanting alot

baba nam kevelam , pronounced "baba nam kewalam" one thing is i will never doubt the power of SOUND or a word having impact on everything seen and unseen, this is fact in the sccience of schematics

that was the chant he gave me he said it would bring protection

but i was kinda uneasy around the guy because he had a few gaps in his understanding , he was more into perfecting himself than the world. and got pissed at me for hanging with people that he said would bring me down, he also told me not to waste my time posting on the internet lol, he is what i call a guru but even on his level he had some critical mistakes in logic....although it was interesting that a guru such as him would even tell me that women were merely objects of affection and nothing more , they have no intelligence, only a few lucky ones do, this i highly agree with him on
Great thoughts, I'm not gay but women seem to be always an issue. Cant with live them or without them

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »
Great thoughts, I'm not gay but women seem to be always an issue. Cant with live them or without them

yeah even a 25 year veteran of meditation even told me that women are basically girls to fuck or toys for the masters (man)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »
yeah even a 25 year veteran of meditation even told me that women are basically girls to fuck or toys for the masters (man)
Men should always be the masters, women are too emotional prone to making mistakes based on emotion which could be a catasphrophe.