Author Topic: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?  (Read 10208 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 04:00:42 PM »
Wiccans have sex in the woods and chant magic spells and crap, it's about as stupid as being a LARPER (google it).

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
I just read through this thread...

It's pretty good.  :)

Has anyone ever had a dream where you realize you're dreaming, and you can't wake up?

The other night I dreamed I was being chased by some crazy women.  I ran into a room, then it got really scary and I felt like I knew it was a dream.  It was like watching TV and suddenly wanting to change the channel cause it got to scary but not being able to.  It kind of faded out after that.
That is your subscious trying to tell you something google dreams and see if you can work out what that means!  It may give you some knowledge into what is going on in your conscious life!  Let me know how you go  ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 06:32:45 PM »
OK, I'll look into it now, and post back what I find.
S

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 06:39:10 PM »
Wiccans have sex in the woods and chant magic spells and crap, it's about as stupid as being a LARPER (google it).

Before becoming interested in wicca -- I have had sex in the woods, beach blah blah.  Did that make me a witch?  I sing songs that I like and I only most of the time know the chorus (sounds like a chant) does that make me a witch?  I sing happy birthday about 100 times a year does that make me a witch?  That is a very narrow minded point of view.  I have lit incense and also said the star bright star light thing over and over as a child, does that make me a witch?  I have been in many marriage ceremonies and baptisms does that make me a witch?

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »

I just read about Larper and it is not even close!  Wicca is not roleplay nor do we pretend to be something we are not!  You probably just need to read a little about the history of wicca and keep an open mind "Open Mind - Open Heart".
Blessed Be

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »

i've had sex in the woods..

2ice...

i feel bad that ya haven't  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »
i've had sex in the woods..

2ice...

i feel bad that ya haven't  :-\

Ooooh toxic you little paegan you!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »
Ooooh toxic you little paegan you!!!

i wus actually at a rave...rolling on E flailing about on the grass lol..when some chick grabbed me..  :-[

it was religious though!  :D

carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 01:06:30 PM »
i wus actually at a rave...rolling on E flailing about on the grass lol..when some chick grabbed me..  :-[

it was religious though!  :D

What? some random chick?  She could very well have been a witch ha ha! considering "she" was having sex in the woods!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 01:28:19 PM »
What? some random chick?  She could very well have been a witch ha ha! considering "she" was having sex in the woods!

like i cared..she ws hot..she ws prolly high also..it ws a very hippesque atmosphere..

if she ws a witch..she ws 1 rockin witch!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 01:33:46 PM »
like i cared..she ws hot..she ws prolly high also..it ws a very hippesque atmosphere..

if she ws a witch..she ws 1 rockin witch!  8)

Mostly witches are hot as they are free of insecurities and being confident within ones self is the ultimate aphrodisiac (I cant spell today)!! Hence the fact that they may feel comfortable dancing naken in the woods or wearing the tinyiest of posing suits on stage ha ha!!! Like me  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 01:36:33 PM »
Mostly witches are hot as they are free of insecurities and being confident within ones self is the ultimate aphrodisiac (I cant spell today)!! Hence the fact that they may feel comfortable dancing naken in the woods or wearing the tinyiest of posing suits on stage ha ha!!! Like me  ;D

i dont mind the whole "mother earth wicca" but my ex started getting sucked into beyond that...no good..

dancing naked in the woods..thats soo fucking hot!  even more so than being naked on the beach....wayyyy more so..

its very 'fertile' and that makes it hot..if ya get my jist..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 01:59:58 PM »
i dont mind the whole "mother earth wicca" but my ex started getting sucked into beyond that...no good..

dancing naked in the woods..thats soo fucking hot!  even more so than being naked on the beach....wayyyy more so..

its very 'fertile' and that makes it hot..if ya get my jist..

Know exactly what you mean, and I guess that is where I am coming from with my wiccan journey --  I dont want to get to the dark side.  Everyone has a dark side and anyone can make themselves do dark things but if you stay pure of heart and wish no evil no evil will come unto you.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »
Before becoming interested in wicca -- I have had sex in the woods, beach blah blah.  Did that make me a witch?  I sing songs that I like and I only most of the time know the chorus (sounds like a chant) does that make me a witch?  I sing happy birthday about 100 times a year does that make me a witch?  That is a very narrow minded point of view.  I have lit incense and also said the star bright star light thing over and over as a child, does that make me a witch?  I have been in many marriage ceremonies and baptisms does that make me a witch?

You're an idiot and taking what I said out of context, I said nothing about wedding ceremonies and incense, I said WICCANS FUCK AND CHANT MAGIC SPELLS AT THE SAME TIME. For fucks sake can you get more idiotic than that??? It's a bunch of bullshit, just as stupid as being a LARPER, which is what I said.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »
You're an idiot and taking what I said out of context, I said nothing about wedding ceremonies and incense, I said WICCANS f**k AND CHANT MAGIC SPELLS AT THE SAME TIME. For fucks sake can you get more idiotic than that??? It's a bunch of bullshit, just as stupid as being a LARPER, which is what I said.

most Larper chicks...fugly..

most wiccans...hotties..plus they bite!  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »

most Larper chicks...fugly..

most wiccans...hotties..plus they bite!  ;)

Most wiccans are hippies, why on earth would you go anywhere near hippies?! Do you like scrawny scraggly chicks who don't believe in wearing makeup bras(to keep their tits from sagging) condoms or other "social constraints"?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
Most wiccans are hippies, why on earth would you go anywhere near hippies?! Do you like scrawny scraggly chicks who don't believe in wearing makeup bras(to keep their tits from sagging) condoms or other "social constraints"?

cause the one i dated ws a goddess...wayy out of my league looks wise mate..

i remember once sitting in a resturant with her..and 2..count em..2 old couples came up 2 us just to to say that " we light up the whole place"
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »
You're an idiot and taking what I said out of context, I said nothing about wedding ceremonies and incense, I said WICCANS f**k AND CHANT MAGIC SPELLS AT THE SAME TIME. For fucks sake can you get more idiotic than that??? It's a bunch of bullshit, just as stupid as being a LARPER, which is what I said.

Major Meltdown Dude --- you need to relax! perhaps if you burn a little incense and chant something that goes a little like this:

I am a narrow minded jerkoff
Oh why cant I be a little open
May the Goddess of the heart
Bless me with all that is good

This should get him going for all you peaceful people out there!!!!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 03:49:21 PM »
Major Meltdown Dude --- you need to relax! perhaps if you burn a little incense and chant something that goes a little like this:

I am a narrow minded jerkoff
Oh why cant I be a little open
May the Goddess of the heart
Bless me with all that is good

This should get him going for all you peaceful people out there!!!!

and also goddess take down my dosages and
lead me to get off my recreational drugs
Blessed be

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 03:57:55 PM »

Mr. I know everything about nothing --- I wear bras, I wear makeup (cruelty free pammy anderson brand) I have implants so my boobies dont go anywhere.  I have muscle and I train I am not vegetarian.  I am not a hippy (define hippy).  Perhaps if we had more people that were interested in not harming the earth (as are you so called hippies) we would not be in the situation we are today.  Apart from the fact that sagging tits (as you so eloquently put it) is genetic and has nothing to do with the wear or lack of bras (imbosile) it is just the pectoral muscle that has given way.  Your post is so cruel and so one sided.  I am ashamed that I have even replied to you but feel it my duty to inform you correctly about something you know nothing of.  If you had an open mind you would read the wiccan faith before you mouthed off.  That is the problem with people that dont understand difference they mouth off through fear.  Fear that is openly displayed as is here with you is just ignorance meeting arrogance. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
I have implants so my boobies dont go anywhere. 

bless u child...
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 04:00:33 PM »
cause the one i dated ws a goddess...wayy out of my league looks wise mate..

i remember once sitting in a resturant with her..and 2..count em..2 old couples came up 2 us just to to say that " we light up the whole place"
That is really lovely Toxic and you probably did --- that would have been your aura's and typically her inner beauty shining through, you must have had some belief when things were going well and you were showing your inner beauty as well, people pick up on that.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 04:02:26 PM »
bless u child...
Lol --- to all those that dont know Toxic he is a true booby man ha ha!  and wont let an opportunity go by to mention
boobies!!![move][/move

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
That is really lovely Toxic and you probably did --- that would have been your aura's and typically her inner beauty shining through, you must have had some belief when things were going well and you were showing your inner beauty as well, people pick up on that.

she used to tell me i have a really old soul...

..now i miss Laura..  :(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »
Lol --- to all those that dont know Toxic he is a true booby man ha ha!  and wont let an opportunity go by to mention
boobies!!![move][/move

no i'm a confused man...

first i start thinking about boobies..and i go..umm yum boobies..and then i say..am i a boobies man..? ok well lets try thinking about a pair of gorgeous legs that go ALL the way up...and i go ummm yum legs..so i says to myself..am i a legs man? so i say..umm lets try thinking about her butt...a butt that looks like an upside down heart...and i go..umm yum buuutttt..sp o says..am i a butt man? ???

a beautifull face is a MUST though...
carpe` vaginum!