Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67062 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2010, 03:56:25 PM »
Hey Goodrum here is something you can really get me on.  If you can find one person who invested money into the gym project.  Just one.  Thats it.  I will quit Getbig, fly you and your husband to Florida for the weekend, and even set you and Vissy up with McmANUS so he will blow both of you. So there is your dream assigment you fucking lying piece of shit.  Find one person.  Good luck you fucking burnt match.
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2010, 04:00:22 PM »
Keith at the end of the day you PROMISED TO REIMBURSE ME MY FUNDS.  I have it in writing from you and TOM.

What part of my missing money dont you understand? YOU stated "I will pay you the $2500 back" and then you didnt. To anyone this is just BAD BUSINESS and shows that you have lied.

Own up and admit that you have lied and bullshitted to me and then maybe I will leave it alone.

Travis I don't really give a shoit what you do.  Post up anything you want.  Do you honestly think that will help your cause.  It won't shit to me at all.  I don't do anything with Muscle Mafia anymore.  Do you think you are going to hurt my sales of shirts.  You fucked up big time by getting the chocolate bar involved.  He is very scary and he scares me so much that I don't know what I will do now. ::)  What I don't get is how do you expect us to print the shirts and then get ready to send them to you and because of the high cost of shipping you don't want them anymore so we have to eat everything.  I brought them to your hotel room.  Everything was there it would have been done with but for some odd reason you didn't take them and then you told after you left the hotel already.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2010, 04:09:14 PM »
Travis, isn't it obvious that this isn't the way to go about settling whatever issues you have with Keith? Involving Goodrum shows very poor judgement on your part. Do you think your strategy will pay off? The internet is a lot of things but a court and collection agency it is not. You are aggravating your position.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2010, 04:14:49 PM »
so will muscle mafia T-shirts be available on Goodrums site then..or did i miss the point of this thread?
Odilly

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »
Hi Vince, Do you honestly think that I havent thought about that? But lets be serious Keith has no intentions of ever settling this debt to me, I have tried numerous times over a period of 12mths to do so. So I think people have right to see that he isnt what he says he is.

I have no position to care about because I am never getting the money back so who really cares.

Travis, isn't it obvious that this isn't the way to go about settling whatever issues you have with Keith? Involving Goodrum shows very poor judgement on your part. Do you think your strategy will pay off? The internet is a lot of things but a court and collection agency it is not. You are aggravating your position.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

Basile, that email was in 2008.  Its obvious that Keith took the money and ran with it and most likely because he's in Australia.  That's one of your fellow Aussie.

Keith has already admitted to owing the money and evidence has show that Keith was aware of it by the PM he sent.  

No amount of time is going to settle this matter because Keith is never going to pay the money he owes.  He ripped him off plain and simple.  

You can hate me but this is something the KEITH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR AND TRAVIS IS JUST ANOTHER PERSON WHO KEITH "sorta" owes money to.  

Ultimately, there's nothing that Travis can do Basile because Keith's intent was to keep his money and not pay him back.  He been bull shitting for 2 years now however a little humilation is fitting for someone like Keith.
A

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »

Vince read the below email thread to Keith.... HAVE A LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TRIED TO SORT THIS OUT.. THis is just one email not including the 100's more.

Ok, I really need to know when this is going to get paid. After my last email with Tom he made mention that this was going to be finalised on the 15th July. From then this is what has happened.

18/7/2008 "I am waiting on my check."
24/7/2008 "What I aim do is send half hopefully by the end of the week and the rest next week if thats okay"
30/7/2008 " I am told it could be by this Saturday"
7/8/2008 "my investor has held up the funds for he says 30 to 60 days because of the economy"
21/8/2008 "I am hoping to get a draw on Friday or by Monday"
2/9/2008 "I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer"

We are coming up to two months since we agreed to be reimbursed. We are also getting close to 9 months since I paid.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2010, 04:23:45 PM »
A man is only as good as his word. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »
i ve been to that muscle mafia shity website...god... looks like it's been designed in 1998... brutal basic html with no knowledge about how to use database and css.

How can you still have such an amateurish website today is beyond me. Especially for a so called "company".

I too can buy a shirt printer, "design" shity logos using a pirate copy of photoshop and open a "company" then.

The deafening sound playing when you click on the nav bar was just the icing on the cake.

I'm still laughing at goodcum talking about his "husband" being "threatened".

What....

The....

Fuckin hell....

Weirdest, creepiest individual on earth.

This fight between goodcum and the obese underachiever, has been who never was that is keith is just painful to watch.
Whoever wins, we all lose.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2010, 04:44:04 PM »
other persons who rate right up there with homosexuals
are all doing time in federal prisons.
your an insult to magic negros

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »
Folks, we are far from done yet......NEXT PERSON ;D

Now this one is from Thomas Ockerman, THE OWNER OF MUSCLE MAFIA that Keith was bragging about earlier.  Below is the following email written on September 13, 2008 where he states that Keith left HIM HIGH AND DRY.  For viewing pleasure, I shall post in "Basilevision".... ;D

To: Travis Anderson <travis_anderson2005@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Sat, 13 September, 2008 9:04:23 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Muscle Mafia

Wow, I'm so sorry for all this. He was my web designer also and he shut down my Real Estate site (he has all codes) and deleted a lot of material from my Muscle Mafia site, can't get it back. He also owes me money, for damages.
     Please reconsider the offer i gave you, Keep your money for the first 3 months. (since Keith owes you) and let me send you the CD with all the basic logo's on it. All you have to do is find a t-shirt printer and work it out from their. I would be willing to have them e-mail me any question so i can help them work things out.
    Travis, i got involved with Keith he left me flat as well, i just want to make this work, so please think about what i said. Then after the first (3 month) your company can pay $2500 a year to have the logo and you keep all your profits. Let's make this work.

Thomas Ockerman R(S)

Now Keith, please explain whether these allegation are true.  Did you trash his site, delete his real estate website, and take HIS MONEY????  

You are one busy bee aren't you....a very fat bumblebee at it.

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2010, 05:11:49 PM »
Vince , your attempt at "owning" Keith has just made you look stupid , no one gives a shit..
You have been caught out in so many lies on here over the years this is just making you look even more the desperate and pitiful nobody that you really are.  :-\ :'(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »
What sort of resolution is Travis looking for? If he has a complaint about a deal gone bad then trying to salvage it on the internet is foolish in the extreme. Is that the way you want others to treat you? Involving big mouth Goodrum is even more foolish.

What sort of resolution to this dispute is possible? Travis claims he feels he won't get any money owed back from that business deal. So what next? Posting on the internet isn't going to achieve anything in his pocket. If T-shirts were involved where are they now? Seems to me a matter from 2 years ago is hardly going to be resolved easily especially when there are several partners. For the information of this thread how much was the freight to Australia going to be? Keith said he dropped the shipment off at a hotel room but Travis refused to accept it. Leaving that shipment there doesn't mean you didn't accept it. These sorts of issues are what happens occasionally in business and that is what you have to watch out for. This whole episode sounds less than satisfactory.

There is no easy way for anyone outside a country to collect any money felt owing. The cost of litigation will exceed what is disputed. From what I have heard lots of people have been disappointed in business deals. You really can't trust anyone in business even if you have contracts. Sorry, but that is the way it is. I am not suggesting that Keith or his company are at fault here. Just saying this and Keith will agree that dealing with people is very tricky. It is easy to be disappointed and Keith has been let down by those he associated with.

The bottom line is people have to survive one way or other. I always take that into consideration when assessing who I am dealing with in business.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
What sort of resolution is Travis looking for? If he has a complaint about a deal gone bad then trying to salvage it on the internet is foolish in the extreme. Is that the way you want others to treat you? Involving big mouth Goodrum is even more foolish.

What sort of resolution to this dispute is possible? Travis claims he feels he won't get any money owed back from that business deal. So what next? Posting on the internet isn't going to achieve anything in his pocket. If T-shirts were involved where are they now? Seems to me a matter from 2 years ago is hardly going to be resolved easily especially when there are several partners. For the information of this thread how much was the freight to Australia going to be? Keith said he dropped the shipment off at a hotel room but Travis refused to accept it. Leaving that shipment there doesn't mean you didn't accept it. These sorts of issues are what happens occasionally in business and that is what you have to watch out for. This whole episode sounds less than satisfactory.

There is no easy way for anyone outside a country to collect any money felt owing. The cost of litigation will exceed what is disputed. From what I have heard lots of people have been disappointed in business deals. You really can't trust anyone in business even if you have contracts. Sorry, but that is the way it is. I am not suggesting that Keith or his company are at fault here. Just saying this and Keith will agree that dealing with people is very tricky. It is easy to be disappointed and Keith has been let down by those he associated with.

The bottom line is people have to survive one way or other. I always take that into consideration when assessing who I am dealing with in business.

It is actually perfect timing on Travis' part. Just this morning Keith made a ton of money on a business deal. Should be easy to pay him back now.
E

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2010, 05:38:19 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO This shit is HILARIOUS...

SCORE- GOODRUM - 2

FAT OLD WHITE GUY - ZEROOOOOOOOO

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »
Time for a break.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »

Basile, Thomas who OWNS MUSCLE MAFIA CONFIRMED WHAT KEITH DID AND THEN SOME.  Did you not see the post I just made.  I even used your purple font.  

Point being,  Travis lost 2500.00 and didn't get his money back or his T-Shirts while Keith went out and spent it and made every effort to bullshit and stall with him.  

Of course, Keith is at fault because he's the one that got the money...Travis is out his money and T-Shirts.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
Travis I don't really give a shoit what you do.  Post up anything you want.  Do you honestly think that will help your cause.  It won't shit to me at all.  I don't do anything with Muscle Mafia anymore.  Do you think you are going to hurt my sales of shirts.  You fucked up big time by getting the chocolate bar involved.  He is very scary and he scares me so much that I don't know what I will do now. ::)  What I don't get is how do you expect us to print the shirts and then get ready to send them to you and because of the high cost of shipping you don't want them anymore so we have to eat everything.  I brought them to your hotel room.  Everything was there it would have been done with but for some odd reason you didn't take them and then you told after you left the hotel already.  

Of course you don't work with Thomas anymore and now we all know why...... ::)
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:31 PM »
Break time

Time for a break.....

Top Ten Country Western Songs.

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
  9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few
  8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
  7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
  6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
  5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
  4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
  3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
  2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »

Basile, Thomas who OWNS MUSCLE MAFIA CONFIRMED WHAT KEITH DID AND THEN SOME.  Did you not see the post I just made.  I even used your purple font. 

Point being,  Travis lost 2500.00 and didn't get his money back or his T-Shirts while Keith went out and spent it and made every effort to bullshit and stall with him. 

Of course, Keith is at fault because he's the one that got the money...Travis is out his money and T-Shirts.   
You have been known to change the wordings of emails and PMs before..you trying to "own" silly billy guns is a case in point.

You are the biggest liar on here Vince so anything you say is bound to be tarred in shit  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »
Vince , your attempt at "owning" Keith has just made you look stupid , no one gives a shit..
You have been caught out in so many lies on here over the years this is just making you look even more the desperate and pitiful nobody that you really are.  :-\ :'(

amen.
b

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2010, 06:08:58 PM »
WIll, I tend to agree with ya but not entirely because I try to never read the shit Goodrum posts on here.

Guys who lie and stretch the truth and stir up shit should be locked up until they repent a bit, but that will never happen with this Goodrum character.

I've know Keith and Tom and many of his friends and business associates and what this Vince character is saying appears to merely be a vendetta attempt.

I know nothing about this T-shit business but I have seen Keith do some damn spectacular things for kids less fortunate on many occasions. I've seen him help people with serious issues and reach into his wallet to help the needy and let anyone in the military try to bend his arm. And even though those guys in uniform were not successful, Keith made each and every one of them feel great about themselves with a hearty "thanks" and other worthy words of praise. And he never ever turned down any military request to participate in any armed force base activity.

He promoted No Hope in Dope before it became popular and gave his own TV residuals to a kid on set whose mother was destitute, by simply calling his agent and asking them to send his check to her.

If any athlete needed financial assistance, Keith would be the first man he came to. If he had the money, that athlete would get ALL of it and Keith would run out looking for another acting job.

His family is the very same way. Great people who love one and all.... the true Hawaiian spirit.

And that's merely the tip of the ice-berg.

You'll never find me talking shit about anyone on this board, but I'd rather shake hands with a scum-bag politician, than ever cross paths with this Goodrum character.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2010, 06:12:30 PM »
WIll, I tend to agree with ya but not entirely because I try to never read the shit Goodrum posts on here.

Guys who lie and stretch the truth and stir up shit should be locked up until they repent a bit, but that will never happen with this Goodrum character.

I've know Keith and Tom and many of his friends and business associates and what this Vince character is saying appears to merely be a vendetta attempt.

I know nothing about this T-shit business but I have seen Keith do some damn spectacular things for kids less fortunate on many occasions. I've seen him help people with serious issues and reach into his wallet to help the needy and let anyone in the military try to bend his arm. And even though those guys in uniform were not successful, Keith made each and every one of them feel great about themselves with a hearty "thanks" and other worthy words of praise. And he never ever turned down any military request to participate in any armed force base activity.

He promoted No Hope in Dope before it became popular and gave his own TV residuals to a kid on set whose mother was destitute, by simply calling his agent and asking them to send his check to her.

If any athlete needed financial assistance, Keith would be the first man he came to. If he had the money, that athlete would get ALL of it and Keith would run out looking for another acting job.

His family is the very same way. Great people who love one and all.... the true Hawaiian spirit.

And that's merely the tip of the ice-berg.

You'll never find me talking shit about anyone on this board, but I'd rather shake hands with a scum-bag politician, than ever cross paths with this Goodrum character.

That's why you are well respected here, you have class. Keith used to just tell stories about cool shit and avoided the stupid daily mudslinging, not sure why he changed. Do you think he would be better off to just let Goodrum be? Look at what it's come to and will only get worse imo.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
That's why you are well respected here, you have class. Keith used to just tell stories about cool shit and avoided the stupid daily mudslinging, not sure why he changed. Do you think he would be better off to just let Goodrum be? Look at what it's come to and will only get worse imo.

Yes, they should bury the hatchet and quit the name calling.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
I have 2 observations from this thread.
1. Vince is gay.
2. Keith is a fag.