Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50503 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« on: June 06, 2011, 12:50:44 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 12:52:03 PM »
You should have signed it BB L. Reeves, Santa Monica, California.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Hi Alex.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 12:53:35 PM »

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 01:06:38 PM »
Mr Avidan:

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

agreed

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 01:27:27 PM »
  GH15 is a troll and a retard. Everything that he has to say is refuted by the fact that the basic idea that all of his other ideas revolve, that pro bodybuilders look the way they do because of drugs and only drugs, is prima fasce wrong because there are thousands of bodybuilders in the World that take the exact same drugs as the pros in exact the same dosages and they do not look like the pros. Case closed. GH15 is a snake oil salesman who sells the idea to envious individuals that they aren't as big and ripped as pros only because of drugs, and that they would be if they only took as much drugs. It makes a lot of failed bodybuilders feel good about themselves and makes him popular in the boards, but it is a lie, and many people could get seriously sick or even die for following his advice.

Do you want some kid to die of insulin shock or remain brain damaged for life because they listened to GH15? Do you want some kid to have a stroke or need a new kidney in less than 6 months for taking trenbolone in the ridiculous amounts that GH15 recommends? Do you want some kid to have to undergo painful surgery to remove part of his intestines that have grown too large to fit the body because he listened to GH15? Ban this troll. He abuses the board's bandwidth by starting multiple threads a day, every day, day after day.

Starting a thread is a big deal. Most posters do not start threads at all, and some post here for years without starting a thread. Starting a thread means taking the board's bandwidth and is a very big deal. I am a veteran poster and I start a few threads a year at the most. GH15 starts several threads every day, day after day after day, for 5 years now. Make this bitch stop, please.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »
retard,,i barely even write on getbig until recently as much as i do right now ,,go look in my average postings per day ...and look at total count,,7000 postings in 6 years lol

lutenent! lol

i say the TRUTH ,,the truth hurts! any serious bodybuild NEVER ARGUE ME,,do you know why? why doesnt the hungarian come all out here arguing with me,,why doesnt liar priest come on here besdie his gimick balonie come here on his name and argue with me? why?? because he knows i am spon on! ,,he knows that behind the screen there is someone WHO WALKED THE WALK ,,not only talk the talk ,,

you can not and i wil not stand for cult that abuses his members,, my pupils hav been abused for years over years for decades,,their money was taken out of their parents pockets,,I PUT AN END TO IT,, now true it still doesnt bring true protien to bankrapcy ...because thats not the purpose,,the puspose was to put reality and truth into up and coming bodybuilders,,and aqdvance them ,,with it came decline in the selling of suplement company ,,

gh15 has HUGE pull ,,it is true,,but i dont abuse this pull,,never taken money for  anything unlike majority of the snake oil sellers,,and never promoted anyone who wasnt legit and  worthy of it,,

very simple to understand

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
retard,,i barely even write on getbig until recently as much as i do right now ,,go look in my average postings per day ...and look at total count,,7000 postings in 6 years lol

lutenent! lol

i say the TRUTH ,,the truth hurts! any serious bodybuild NEVER ARGUE ME,,do you know why? why doesnt the hungarian come all out here arguing with me,,why doesnt liar priest come on here besdie his gimick balonie come here on his name and argue with me? why?? because he knows i am spon on! ,,he knows that behind the screen there is someone WHO WALKED THE WALK ,,not only talk the talk ,,

you can not and i wil not stand for cult that abuses his members,, my pupils hav been abused for years over years for decades,,their money was taken out of their parents pockets,,I PUT AN END TO IT,, now true it still doesnt bring true protien to bankrapcy ...because thats not the purpose,,the puspose was to put reality and truth into up and coming bodybuilders,,and aqdvance them ,,with it came decline in the selling of suplement company ,,

gh15 has HUGE pull ,,it is true,,but i dont abuse this pull,,never taken money for  anything unlike majority of the snake oil sellers,,and never promoted anyone who wasnt legit and was worth it,,

gh15 approved

This has nothing to do with your post count, you moron. Yeah, you have 7,000 posts, and pretty much all of them are threads that you started. You have started way more threads than all other posters have. And in all of them you, without being an M.D, give advice on the use of drugs that could potentially result in serious illness or death to those who follow it. In fact even a physician could not give such advice, since all these substances are controlled and a physician can only tell you how to use them if you have medical need for them. You troll, put people at risk and break the law every time you post. There is no one who deserves to get canned more than ya.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »

lutenent! lol

gh15 has HUGE pull ,,it is true,,but i dont abuse this pull,,never taken money for  anything unlike majority of the snake oil sellers,,and never promoted anyone who wasnt legit and  worthy of it,,

gh15 approved
Wow. You're a saint, except for all that, you know, selling of steroids. Oh brother.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
Does anyone actually take his advice regarding pharmacology? I assumed it was just an ongoing joke.
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
  This has nothing to do with your post count, you moron. Yeah, you have 7,000 posts, and pretty much all of them are threads that you started. You have started way more threads than all other posters have. And in all of them you, without being an M.D, give advice on the use of drugs that could potentially result in serious illness or death to those who follow it. In fact even a physician could not give such advice, since all these substances are controlled and a physician can only tell you how to use them if you have medical need for them. You troll, put people at risk and break the law every time you post. There is no one who deserves to get canned more than ya.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

breaking law? really now? ,,,hormones are not controlled in many places around world,,in americana they are legal and controlled ,,still legal! ,,no one everr got problem for personal supply EVER,, and the most rediculous balonie you just said is in the fact...

that you have raymond taking more hormones than i ever usd in my whole career and is walking free in americana,,philsulina is swimming in hormones doped to the maximus t alwys look lik ehe is on yper and coke...and he walk free ...he is respected citizen his city love him ,,he pay good taxes,,,and jason ..same exact thing for many mnay years ...lives in mention ! lol

think before you talk ,,all the ifbb and npc are juiced to the maximus max and you talk abotu law??? who will come for you? they first will nail down all the mega dosers ,,do you see them in prison? in jail? any probnlems? no!

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
gh15 brings the funny.
I hate the State.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
GH15 stays.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 01:54:48 PM »

lutenent! lol

gh15 approved

Zzzzzzzzzzz ......oh shit, I fell asleep again during one of your posts.  I read a lot of blah, blah, blah.....then BLOOFY!  I feel asleep.

Have a good one pole smoker....oh, and for good measures....go fuck yourself.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »
Does anyone actually take his advice regarding pharmacology? I assumed it was just an ongoing joke.

anyone? lol gh15 is getting over 100 listen to this closely 100! diff pms every single week from around the world,,over 1 0 0 pms every single week ,, i cant even answer them all ,,no time,,i try to

im not only foolowed but it got to a point that with ONE WORD i can make or break a source,,ONE WORD,,to a point they come kiss my ass too on regular basis,,but i dont take bribes ,,i say it as it is ,,the good ones ,,if my elfs let me know are approved with flying colors ,,and my elfs are real oh they are real all 17 of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 01:56:07 PM »
these type of polls have been tried before,,not poll but all kind of balonies,,the few haters lol from othrer boardings get here on their gimick and try to rebel god of hormones,,happened before many times,, always fail lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 01:58:16 PM »
Mr Avidan:

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

I agree with everything you are saying.. But GH15 is one of us..I don't want to see him gone.. But I absolutely am sick and tired of his drug talk.. I think he should be heavily monitored,if folks want to p.m. him,Let them? Who gives a shit..!?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »
breaking law? really now? ,,,hormones are not controlled in many places around world,,in americana they are legal and controlled ,,still legal! ,,no one everr got problem for personal supply EVER,, and the most rediculous balonie you just said is in the fact...

that you have raymond taking more hormones than i ever usd in my whole career and is walking free in americana,,philsulina is swimming in hormones doped to the maximus t alwys look lik ehe is on yper and coke...and he walk free ...he is respected citizen his city love him ,,he pay good taxes,,,and jason ..same exact thing for many mnay years ...lives in mention ! lol

think before you talk ,,all the ifbb and npc are juiced to the maximus max and you talk abotu law??? who will come for you? they first will nail down all the mega dosers ,,do you see them in prison? in jail? any probnlems? no!

dismissed

gh15 approved

Giving advice on the use of steroids or how to get them, like you do ad nauseum, constitutes breaking American law. Steroids are Class III controlled substances in the U.S, and giving advice on how to acquire them without a prescription is breaking the law. Getbig.com is registered in the U.S and is owned by an American citizen, hence his is liable to answer to everything that is published on his board to American law. I dont expect a bonehead like you to uderstand, but Ron is jeopardizing many things by letting you troll the boards...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 02:05:23 PM »
 Giving advice on the use of steroids or how to get them, like you do ad nauseum, constitutes breaking American law. Steroids are Class III controlled substances in the U.S, and giving advice on how to acquire them without a prescription is breaking the law. Getbig.com is registered in the U.S and is owned by an American citizen, hence his is liable to answer to everything that is published on his board to American law. I dont expect a bonehead like you to uderstand, but Ron is jeopardizing many things by letting you troll the boards...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

american law can KISS MY ASS,, this is the world we talk about ,,many of my pupils are from sweden and from turkey ,,and from portugal ,,and from isral ,,and from thailand,,and from england ,,and from iceland,,and from douchland,,and from germany and from argentina,,and from venaztuela,,and from brazil ,,and from egypt,,and from all around the fuckin globe ,,

americana law is no concern here and hormones are controlled there not illegal NOT ILLEGAL ,,there is no selling of hormones,,there is discussion of hormones,,it is allowed ,,and many cops reading gh15 and get hormone advice from gh15 ,,many many cops around your lovely americana ,,

so stop with your balonie,,lutenent...lol
fallen angel

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I am sorry to say this but this is terrible logic.

This is a bodybuilding forum and bodybuilding would not be at its current state without illegal drugs. I hope we all understand this and the only point to talk about is how much drugs people actually take.

Like any other member, GH15 is giving his opinions and experiences. If one decides not to believe them or believes they might be wrong, you are at a good place.

That is what a froum is about and for. If all spoke the same lines with the same conclusion there would be no need for a forum and discussion.

And as for GH15 calling people and encouraging them to do 'bad things'. Is it really necessery to mention that almost all people (including our members) drink, smoke, drive not according to rules, have bad habbits and so on? Steroids, even in very high doses, are not even remotely dangerous as things we as society do each and every day: eat bad, smoke and drink. A look at any statistic in any country in the world will validate this.

Almost 500k people die from smoking every year in the US. 0 people die from steroids. Even if that number is not true and 100, or 1000 or 10.000 people die from steroids, it still is not even remotely in the same death-club as sigarettes. Therefore disgarding potential risks from steroids and putting them in 100%-sure-way-to-die camp is wrong thinking. Society has programmed people to think certain things are bad while the government sells pure poison and people react to it 'oh well, it's a personal choice'.

Realistically speaking talking about drugs does not mean he advises it. GH15 mentions that if one wants to be like people we watch in competitions today one should or must take incredible amount of stuff. Anyone remotely familiar with this sport should recognise the truth in this. Noting bad or good about it, it is what it is.

WIthout putting value or personal opinion, I believe that banning somebody that purely expresses his own opinions (no matter how untrue or bad they might sound) defeats the purpose of a forum. Especially a bb-ing forum where it is a known fact that steroids, GH and Insulin play not a small or medium part in the game, but a key-part.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 02:07:09 PM »
I agree with everything you are saying.. But GH15 is one of us..I don't want to see him gone.. But I absolutely am sick and tired of his drug talk.. I think he should be heavily monitored,if folks want to p.m. him,Let them? Who gives a shit..!?

i cant be monitored,,i do not agree to be monitored ,,if my truth is not out ,,im out! ,,i want the truth ,,never asked for financial benefits,,never asked for anything but the truth ,,i dotn even care when postings are deleted,, never cared ,,but as you can see the bible is left in most for everyone to read,,why? because its the fuckin truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 02:10:29 PM »
you know how many times a week gh15 get request to buy hormones? lol i dont sell hormones,,this is the great thing about gh15,,i am suprior authority yet no source... how lovely is this eh?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »
I am sorry to say this but this is terrible logic.

This is a bodybuilding forum and bodybuilding would not be at its current state without illegal drugs. I hope we all understand this and the only point to talk about is how much drugs people actually take.

Like any other member, GH15 is giving his opinions and experiences. If one decides not to believe them or believes they might be wrong, you are at a good place.

That is what a froum is about and for. If all spoke the same lines with the same conclusion there would be nood need for a forum and discussion.

And as for GH15 calling people and encouraging them to do 'bad things'. Is it really necessery to mention that almost all people (including our members) drink, smoke, drive not according to rules, have bad habbits and so on? Steroids, even in very high doses, are not even remotely dangerous as things we as society do each and every day: eat bad, smoke and drink. A look at any statistic in any country in the world will validate this.

Almost 500k people die from smoking every year in the US. 0 people die from steroids. Even if that number is not true and 100, or 1000 or 10.000 people die from steroids, it still is not even remotely in the same death-club as sigarettes. Therefore disgarding potential risks from steroids and putting them in 100%-sure-way-to-die camp is wrong thinking. Society has programmed people to think certain things are bad while the government sells pure poison and people react to it 'oh well, it's a personal choice'.

Realistically speaking talking about drugs does not mean he advises it. GH15 mentions that if one wants to be like people we watch in competitions today one should or must take incredible amount of stuff. Anyone remotely familiar with this sport should recognise the truth in this. Noting bad or good about it, it is what it is.

WIthout putting value or personal opinion, I believe that banning somebody that purely expresses his own opinions (no matter how untrue or bad they might sound) defeats the purpose of a forum. Especially a bb-ing forum where it is a known fact that steroids, GH and Insulin play not a small or medium part in the game, but a key-part.

Very good post.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »
you know how many times a week gh15 get request to buy hormones? lol i dont sell hormones,,this is the great thing about gh15,,i am suprior authority yet no source... how lovely is this eh?

gh15 approved
Liar. You've bragged openly about being a major distributor, and so major, in fact, that you noted that you don't even consider orders of under $1,000 because it wasn't worth your time or effort.  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »
i cant be monitored,,i do not agree to be monitored ,,if my truth is not out ,,im out! ,,i want the truth ,,never asked for financial benefits,,never asked for anything but the truth ,,i dotn even care when postings are deleted,, never cared ,,but as you can see the bible is left in most for everyone to read,,why? because its the fuckin truth!

gh15 approved
First off.... Settle down.. I don't think ,what you have to say(concerning drugs)should be out in the open for anyone to see... If you're so concerned with truth,let's start with your truth, put your real name,so we can look up truth for ourselves... Problem here is,we all have a different definition of truth....
 Better yet,start your own website,then when people are tired of lies,they can go on your site.. ? I see you in a thread,and I avoid you,not for any other reason than,you and I already did this,and you are on high repeat.. So I accepted  that you are what you are,and you have ZERO affect on my life.. I came here to (sort of)side with you,then you Phag up and attack me?  Not cool GH..