Author Topic: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money  (Read 43348 times)

ConanTheLibrarian

• Getbig II
MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
I guess Nasser didn't make much during his time as a professional bodybuilder.  He sounds like he still wants money from Milos.

"You mentioned Milos Sarcev. Here is a point I would like to make in this interview. Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Later he was telling people that he paid me back by providing me with steroid knowledge. First of all this is wrong: he never gave me any knowledge because he would get all his knowledge from me. He likes to be one of these guys who are always the center of attention.

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »
hmm interesting! great find bro
Z

affy

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »
"where's my money..huh where's my money"

-Stewie Griffen

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 03:19:07 PM »
I guess Nasser didn't make much during his time as a professional bodybuilder.  He sounds like he still wants money from Milos.

You mentioned Milos Sarcev. Here is a point I would like to make in this interview. Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Later he was telling people that he paid me back by providing me with steroid knowledge. First of all this is wrong: he never gave me any knowledge because he would get all his knowledge from me. He likes to be one of these guys who are always the center of attention.

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised.

Do you want to join Team Nasser?  You should give us your original account handle so we can add you :)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »
Show me a bodybuilder that is not vain, come on ....it`s a by product of the sport. Milos has helped many and his training principles get results, he doesn`t force anyone to train with him. Love him or hate him, he has been around a long time and is one of the few who has made a career out of bodybuilding.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 03:22:32 PM »
Show me a bodybuilder that is not vain, come on ....it`s a by product of the sport. Milos has helped many and his training principles get results, he doesn`t force anyone to train with him. Love him or hate him, he has been around a long time and is one of the few who has made a career out of bodybuilding.

But NASSER said that those go to Milos are doing so for steroid programs not really training advice, and Milos got all his knowledge from NASSER.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 12:26:03 AM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 05:40:56 AM »
I doubt Nasser lent Milos the money to buy the steroids.  He probably fronted him the steroids and that is why Milos owes him.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Paul Allen

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 05:44:18 AM »
sounds like a cheap attempt at self promotion.

"I know Milos is popular these days, but i taught him everything he knows, so you should contact me for your training/steroid info."

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 06:16:14 AM »

"I know Milos is popular these days, but i taught him everything he knows, so you should contact me for your training/steroid info."

i don't know. it seems to me like nasser is mad and now that he isn't competing he can say what he wants.
irongearco.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 06:21:16 AM »
what idiot would think someone retired and wants nothing to do with the sport would self-promote himself?

piss off

TEAM NASSER
Z

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 06:23:19 AM »
what idiot would think someone retired and wants nothing to do with the sport would self-promote himself?

piss off

TEAM NASSER

he's retired from competing, he's self promoting himself for training, you Romanian douchebag.
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »

Did you even read the interview?  He kept saying countless times that he hates it when people come and ask him for drug advice.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »
Oh gee, shock and horror.  What a fascinating revelation.  Milos is vain and thrives on attention....

Bottom line, Milos is wealthy and successful.  Women 'melt' when they meet him.  He has a 'sexual energy' that makes him 'a magnet' to some of the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Yes, Milos has many flaws, so what?

But one thing is for certain, Nasser will never get a cent out of Milos.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »
Show me a bodybuilder that is not vain, come on ....it`s a by product of the sport.

Show me a bodybuilder who isn't vain, and I'll show you a shitty bodybuilder that no one has ever heard of.

One *must* be vain in order to be a decent bodybuilder - this is not an option, but a requirement.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 12:31:24 PM »

That $2500 would be worth about $4000 today. 

Even if you consider that a small amount of money, it's still a matter of principle - you make a loan to someone, you expect to be repaid. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »
Oh cry me a river!  Nasser is broke and he wants his money....hahahahahha. 

You are going to be waiting forever Nasser.  Milos doesnt 'stoop that low' as to appease your pathetic-state-of-affairs.

Poor little Nasser; broke, undermuscled and crying about a few lousy dollars.  Milos thinks you are such a worthless, good for nothing loser.

Good luck to you Milos, dont give this 'nasty piece of work' a cent from your fortune!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 12:53:58 PM »

You are going to be waiting forever Nasser.  Milos doesnt 'stoop that low' as to appease your pathetic-state-of-affairs.

Poor little Nasser; broke, undermuscled and crying about a few lousy dollars.  Milos thinks you are such a worthless, good for nothing loser.

Good luck to you Milos, dont give this 'nasty piece of work' a cent from your fortune!

im sure he still loves you but i do agreee he wont see nada from mishko,,maybe some vitargo in discount? or what was it mentioned before snakeoil something ;) :D
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 01:29:03 PM »
Women 'melt' when they meet him.  He has a 'sexual energy' that makes him 'a magnet' to some of the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Translation:  "Hank Wood 'melts' when he mets him. He has a 'sexual energy that makes him a 'magnet' to hank wood."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »

Poor little Nasser; broke, undermuscled and crying about a few lousy dollars.

Nasser broke?  He's retired, financially independant, and making great investment money off of commercial real estate.  Not to mention his merchandise sales.  If Nasser were they type to cry over a few dollars he would not have waited 12 years to reveal it.  In contrast, how long did Milos wait to reveal that Mustafa owed him money?  Nasser also laughed when he mentioned Milos hasn't paid him back - he didn't really seem to care whether or not he gets the money he just felt as a matter of principle its only fair to smudge Milos' name since Milos pulled a cheap stunt with him.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »
In contrast, how long did Milos wait to reveal that Mustafa owed him money?

Are you saying that Nasser should collect off Mustafa?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »
Hahahah Milos owns nasser el nobody  ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 01:05:24 AM »
Milos has always done very well with the ladies.  They are lured to this man by his charm, style and wit.

I think that this 'cry baby' who goes by the name of Nasser, is incredibly jealous of Milos.  Why else would this very 'unattractive man' come out in an interview and try to demonise Milos?

Nasser, you need to move on with your life!  Just because you are broke and women are revolted by you, does not give you the license to go and attack Milos' credibility!

Deal with your demons Nasser.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 07:41:41 AM »
Oh gee, shock and horror.  What a fascinating revelation.  Milos is vain and thrives on attention....

Bottom line, Milos is wealthy and successful.  Women 'melt' when they meet him.  He has a 'sexual energy' that makes him 'a magnet' to some of the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Yes, Milos has many flaws, so what?

But one thing is for certain, Nasser will never get a cent out of Milos.

i agree with your last sentence
irongearco.com

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 11:14:01 AM »
You mentioned Milos Sarcev. Here is a point I would like to make in this interview. Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised.

;D ;D ;D

Wow...HOW NICE OF NASSER?

Well, I am somewhat NOT SURPRISED but still wouldn't expect that even low-life like him could fall this low...
But, written words are little bit LOUDER than just said...(in the court of law ;))

Now...Nasser - would you be so kind and confirm this statement...or you are just going to laugh as always and than say: "well...stupid people will believe me as they WANT to believe something like that..."

It was known fact for more than a decade that Nasser was "my first" dramatically transformed athlete who AFTER MY ASSISTANCE became TOP CONTENDER for the Mr. Olympia title.

After placing I believe 7th in 1994 - Nasser moved to San Diego...where I lived.
I welcomed him to my home - as his countryman and "brother of Iron" who lives same kind of life...and who lived in US for several years - so I could be there for him if he needs me.

Besides taking Nasser to see Joe Weider when Joe DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM - at my own risk at MY SCHEDULED appointment with Joe - and result of his meeting was his first Weider contract which meant possibility for Nasser to stay in US...I also let him see all my "journals".

Being - SKEPTIC  as he is Nasser didn't want to consider that I would show him my "true journals" accusing me in front of "one of my numerous ex wives" that I just made that journal to "trick him"...
About 10 meals a day, 365 days per year...from 1987 until 1994 (at that time)...with all the supplements + Rx + training/cardio information...

I asked him:" Are you suggesting that I wrote all this for 7 years hoping that one day someone like you could come to my house and I can play a "practical joke" and show him my "fake journals" and trick that person into doing something wrong?"

Nasser looked confused and looked at me (or through me...as you would never know if Nasser is really looking at you or somewhere else...) and pointed out that he doesn't believe I eat THAT MUCH PROTEIN (as I was averaging between 400 and 500 grams a day), that I used INSULIN (as every time he would have taken it he would get FAT)...and...that I use such a low amounts of "Rx" with such a long breaks in between....

My only question to him was: " So you really think I made all these journals all these years with THAT idea in mind - to trick someone?"

He didn't answer.

Every time however when he would come to visit - he would ask me if he can see my journals...and he would analyze them.
Than he asked me if he could take some home - so he could read all of them...and I let him do that (as I did with few more guys I train...as some could maybe confirm).

Needless to say - he came to me at the end of 2004 asking me IF I could explain him WHAT to do and he will start January 1995.

THE REST IS HISTORY.

Nasser made such incredible gains that he immediately became threat for Mr. Olympia title.
First show after my "assistance" was Houston Pro Invitational 1995 which he convincingly won (beating 2-Vince, 3-Achim, 4-John Sherman, 5-me, 6-Ronnie Coleman...).
YES I helped the athlete who was competing against me - and with my help he did manage to beat me (if that is the /LOGICAL/ question some of you would ask... ;). Also, Nasser is NOT the only one whom I helped in direct competition against myself...)

Couple of weeks later - he won Night Of Champions in even more impressive fashion.

Winning his second show in a row was actually 'softening' Nasser to the point that he actually even invited me for his "celebration dinner" in New York (first and only meal he ever treated me with)...
We did have competition - who could eat more sushi (as Nasser was counting freak - counting everything...How many diet cokes he had...how many steps he made...how many floors he have to walk in "Beacon hotel" where elevator was not working...etc)

But - anyway...

Nasser placed 3rd at 1995 Mr. Olympia and for the next 3 years WAS TOP CONTENDER making fantastic living from the sport...and YES - I HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT (Now, under this circumstances I can tell...)

At that time also - his mother would call me her son...and Nasser was (in rare moments) actually appreciative...and some people in the industry do know that he even made statement - that I gave him $100000.00 -dollar information...

Simply, I did  SOMETHING considerable to help him in his efforts to be successful IFBB pro.

To "return" me a favor - Nasser told me how he used "PLASMA EXPANDERS" which he supposedly learned from Chad...and as his information was identical to instructions I got from Chad.
THAT IS EXTEND OF NASSER'S KNOWLEDGE "I got from him" as he so proudly said...

The problem is - his and Chad's information was WRONG...and as I read years later in MD Chad's article PLASMA EXPANDERS and learned that Chad and his athlete who he called jokester were laughing their as..s off (as he wrote in that article) after they realized how they managed to trick one nutritionist into believing them HOW TO USE PE...

Two guys who I helped with priceless information which really catapulted both of their careers in sign of their gratitude and appreciation told me how to pretty much - kill myself...using IV solution in certain way that could indeed be deleterious...

They were also laughing as they were hoping (as Chad stated in the article) how other bodybuilders will also listen to that "nutritionist" and try the same...

I was so pissed off that I started PLASMA EXPENDER'S DEBATE on the net...(Chad's site, mine...and getbig...)
Peter Mc Gough, Tom Prince, Chad, Shawn...and others got involved...and I am sure that debate is still somewhere on the net...

But, what is NOT said so far...when DEA investigated me - they indeed chose to subpoena Nasser and Chad...MAYBE THEIR STATEMENTS will soon to be public record?

Well, it looks like Nasser had something to say...so I would like to ask him few more questions...to MAKE THIS OFFICIAL... ;)

Maybe Nasser could remember the way he gave me his "loan"...Was it cash, check, credit card OR SOMETHING ELSE...valued at whatever amount....
Any additional details are welcome...

What's more - how come he waited 12 years to "remind" me that I owe him money?