Author Topic: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money  (Read 43349 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2007, 03:09:29 PM »
It's common knowledge that he slings his worn clothes from photoshoots which is usally camoflauge doorags, string tank tops, and Daisy Duke coochie cutter style jean-shorts. Probably big fluffy pastel colored socks with high-top work boots. Throw in some ripped up flannel sleeveless tops while we're at it.

Probably after him reading about us making fun of him he took it down from his site. I'm sure someone here has those pics saved of his 'garment slinging' days over the net.

I've been checking his site for years, and there has never been underwear for sale.  Shirts, pants, shorts, tank tops, yes...underwear NO.  There's lots of "probablies" in your reply lol, but only a few facts.  I challenged you to prove that he sells underwear, and you failed miserably.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »
BigSexy50 = WD40 or Rust?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2007, 03:11:42 PM »
I've been checking his site for years, and there has never been underwear for sale.  Shirts, pants, shorts, tank tops, yes...underwear NO.  There's lots of "probablies" in your reply lol, but only a few facts.  I challenged you to prove that he sells underwear, and you failed miserably.
..posing trunks.

It doesn't matter. TomATOES, TOMAtoes. This is a guy who sells Daisy Dukes he wore for a FLEX photoshoot to gay 'fans'.
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
According to Bob, Nasser never asked for his money or demanded it to be paid back. Therefore, Milos is under no obligation to do anything.

If Milos had an ounce of morals he would have paid back Nasser years ago.  It's common sense that when someone lends you money, fronts you steroids, whatever, that you pay when you can.  Only low-lives with no morals don't.

As for your other story and where I stand on that, I'm not going to answer because I dont see how it's remotely analogous to Nasser and DCM's situation.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2007, 03:15:43 PM »
I'd be willing to venture a guess that Nasser has NEVER gone up to Milos and asked for "his" money.

EXACTLY - Because $2550 is not much to Nasser since he's well financially.  It's a principal of a friend backstabbing you that makes you expose him, not your desire for pocket change.  If the money itself meant anything to Nasser surely he woudl ask for it back, instead of exposing him knowing that doing so will nullify any little chance he had of getting it back.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
..posing trunks.

It doesn't matter. TomATOES, TOMAtoes. This is a guy who sells Daisy Dukes he wore for a FLEX photoshoot to gay 'fans'.

Big difference between posing trunks and pants.  If there was not a difference then haters would not have to lie that he sells posing trunks, and would just stick to "shirts and pants" when trying to make fun of Nasser.  Posing trunks = Tomatos.  What Nasser sells = Oranges.  Totally different.  You're retarted.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »
If Milos had an ounce of morals he would have paid back Nasser years ago.  It's common sense that when someone lends you money, fronts you steroids, whatever, that you pay when you can.  Only low-lives with no morals don't.

As for your other story and where I stand on that, I'm not going to answer because I dont see how it's remotely analogous to Nasser and DCM's situation.
The analogy is this:

When someone has done you a huge favor out of the goodness of their heart to help a friend (i.e. sharing training journals, teaching about insulin, helping you land a contract, giving someone a roof over their head), do you owe them?

Because if so, then Nasser probably owes Milos far more than Milos owes Nasser.

For example: If somebody like THISISKEITH12 hooked me up with a Satellite Radio deal using his contacts without putting anything in writing, and SIRIUS paid me $50,000 a few months later, would I owe Keith anything or would a trip to the Arnold Expo be enough? ;D
BigNationRadio.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2007, 03:20:08 PM »
The analogy is this:

When someone has done you a huge favor out of the goodness of their heart to help a friend (i.e. sharing training journals, teaching about insulin, helping you land a contract, giving someone a roof over their head), do you owe them?

Because if so, then Nasser probably owes Milos far more than Milos owes Nasser.

For example: If somebody like THISISKEITH12 hooked me up with a Satellite Radio deal using his contacts without putting anything in writing, and SIRIUS paid me $50,000 a few months later, would I owe Keith anything or would a trip to the Arnold Expo be enough? ;D

For starters it is not even a known fact whether or not Milos really helped out Nasser or vice versa.  It is just one person's word against the other.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »

;D ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »
For starters it is not even a known fact whether or not Milos really helped out Nasser or vice versa.  It is just one person's word against the other.
C'mon man, that's a cop out. Every dispute over money can come down to "one person's word against the other." Can't Milos just say the loan "never happened"?? What's a 'known fact' when there's two sides to the story, unless you're some epic guy who believes EVERYTHING one person says because they have really really huge muscles!
BigNationRadio.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2007, 03:26:38 PM »
;D ;D

lol, good one....have not been checking his site for underwear, but checking his site in general and occasionally buying videos, photos or t-shirts, and not noticing that "Underwear" was ever on the used clothing page.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »
lol, good one....have not been checking his site for underwear, but checking his site in general and occasionally buying videos, photos or t-shirts, and not noticing that "Underwear" was ever on the used clothing page.

You are one of the funniest fuckers I've seen on this site ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »
C'mon man, that's a cop out. Every dispute over money can come down to "one person's word against the other." Can't Milos just say the loan "never happened"?? What's a 'known fact' when there's two sides to the story, unless you're some epic guy who believes EVERYTHING one person says because they have really really huge muscles!

Milos did not deny that he borrowed from Nasser and did not pay back in cash.  His reponse to the accusation was simply that he helped Nasser a lot by training him, and went on to imply that the "money" he borrowed from Nasser was in the form of drugs.  In response, Nasser said that he taught Milos more than Milos taught him.  So the fact that funds were borrowed and not returned is agreed upon, and who provided who knowledge is a matter of one person's word against the other.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2007, 03:30:15 PM »

You are one of the funniest fuckers I've seen on this site ;D

lol, you're quite humorous yourself DF.

At least now i know I have to take more time re-reading posts before clicking "Post"   ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »
lol, you're quite humorous yourself DF.

At least now i know I have to take more time re-reading posts before clicking "Post"   ;D

Meet Jesus:

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2007, 03:34:19 PM »
Milos did not deny that he borrowed from Nasser and did not pay back in cash.  His reponse to the accusation was simply that he helped Nasser a lot by training him, and went on to imply that the "money" he borrowed from Nasser was in the form of drugs.  In response, Nasser said that he taught Milos more than Milos taught him.  So the fact that funds were borrowed and not returned is agreed upon, and who provided who knowledge is a matter of one person's word against the other.
My point is simple, although is seems to have eluded you:
If NASSER had any COJONES at all, he'd confront Milos directly. Talking smack to the PUBLIC about a PRIVATE matter is a BITCH move no matter how you slice it.

If you don't have the balls to say it to someone's face, don't say it.
BigNationRadio.com

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »

Perhaps you bought them all...You like to a freshly soiled pair every two days

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
If NASSER had any COJONES at all, he'd confront Milos directly. Talking smack to the PUBLIC about a PRIVATE matter is a BITCH move no matter how you slice it.

Has nothing to do with Balls. 

a)  $2550 is not a significant amount of money to Nasser, so he doesnt really care to ask Milos for it back
b)  Nasser was hurt at the principle of a "friend" taking from him and not paying back

A + B = a desire to expose the ex-friend without caring to actually get your money back or not.  The best way to do this is not ask for Milos money or even talk to him, but to expose him.

I have a similar example in that one of my "friends" borrowed $500 from me and did not pay me back.  I never once asked for it back, even though I was a bit curious as to when he will pay.  The reason I never asked is because $500 does not make or break me, and my pride is more important than asking for my money back.  Eventually I realized this person was not a good friend to not pay back even though he could, and to not even address the issue, so I simply cut him off and don't talk to him anymore.  I also told a few other mutual friends about what happened to expose him.

Great minds think alike, so I feel it safe to say that Nasser is probably thinking along the same lines.  After all, it is he who I learn from and seek guidance.  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2007, 03:42:38 PM »
Perhaps you bought them all...You like to a freshly soiled pair every two days

How could you even buy a single pair when they were never for sale in the first place?

And more importantly Choad why the fuck haven't you responded to this thread yet:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=183834.50

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
How could you even buy a single pair when they were never for sale in the first place?

And more importantly Choad why the fuck haven't you responded to this thread yet:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=183834.50
i'm not falling for that shit. last time one of your gimmicks led me to am awful image..Why are you so mad Broadstreetbruiser, is it cause i posted your picture all over the place?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2007, 03:49:14 PM »

Yeah... well if you have any BALLS you wouldn't have let a couple of turds pour water all over you, take your microphone, spit on you, humiliate you, etc... mid interview. Ohhh man you are a joke.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
i'm not falling for that shit. last time one of your gimmicks led me to am awful image..Why are you so mad Broadstreetbruiser, is it cause i posted your picture all over the place?

hahaha you're still hung up over your retarted conspiracy theory.  Instead of having everyone click back and fourth between the links, I'll sum it up here:

The choad is convinced that I'm Bluto and Broadstreetbruiser (not sure why?)

I have tons of pictures of myself posted every hwere.

I previously uploaded pics of my two degrees that even had my real name on it.  Later I removed them because I realized it's not a good idea to reveal your legal name.

I exchanged some posts with Dragonsfist here, in which Dragonfist told me that he recognizes me from the city we live in (Edmonton, Canada).  Dragonfist showed a picture of him and Nasser from 7 years ago, and I recalled and quoted what Nasser said to him when they took the pic, which he remembered and concurred.  Yet Choad still thinks i'm some white guy from Philly?

Some users here like David Paul remember me from years ago on Mayhem too.

All this but "choad" still thinks I'm a gimmick.  Definitely the dumbest person I've come across here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2007, 03:53:51 PM »
Yeah... well if you have any BALLS you wouldn't have let a couple of turds pour water all over you, take your microphone, spit on you, humiliate you, etc... mid interview. Ohhh man you are a joke.
Special Ed`s balls are fragile as a sparrow`s eggs. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2007, 03:55:49 PM »
Special Ed`The Choad's balls brain is the size of are fragile as a sparrow`s eggs

Fixed

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »

Who the fuck is dragonfist? dragonfist has zero creditability here getbig.. he's probally another one of "man mountain's" a.k.a BSB's gimmick accounts