Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36603 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Blue Stars
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2014, 10:21:32 AM »
Vince goodrum>Vince basille
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2014, 10:31:33 AM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
How about a pic in your thong on your chopper?

Easily arranged.

Never know when you happen to be standing in your backyard, next to your bike, in an XXL French maid outfit, when someone accidentally snaps a good role model photo.

P.S. - I am done!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »
Easily arranged.

Never know when you happen to be standing in your backyard, next to your bike, in an XXL French maid outfit, when someone accidentally snaps a good role model photo.

P.S. - I am done!

10/10

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Those will remain unanswered because its none of your business
^^
That's not fair I always supported you!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »
link to thread pls

There was a link except that Ironage is no more.....but Basile knows who I'm talking about because he just posted the widow he impersonated without me even saying her name
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2014, 02:03:32 PM »
Melvin Goodrum, what a sorry excuse for a human being you are. You have no shame and are completely devoid of any common sense or principles. You really are a pathetic and disgusting individual. No wonder you are a laughing stock on the internet. You make up all manner of lies about me and even defame me.

Lydia was one of Zabo's wives. After Zabo died I wrote a story about how his then girlfriend upstaged Arnold at Santa Monica's Muscle Beach in October 1968. She surprised me by contacting me and saying she was the gal I wrote about. We even talked on the phone. I invited her to post on Ironage and she eventually did. I started a thread about Zabo and she contributed many photos and stories. That was probably the best thread on Ironage. I have no idea why I was banned. They never gave me or the forum an explanation.

Please stop the lies and bullshit, Goodrum. You truly are filt.

https://www.facebook.com/lydia.tack.7

Lydia became Mrs Zabo Koszewski in 1970. From left to right: Roy Goldman, John Isaacs, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Collras, Dave Draper, Irvin Koszewski, Lydia (Salazar), Franco Columbo, Eddie Giuliani, Peanuts West, Frank Zane.

Bullshit again, they told you and posted it up on their website which is the reason I know.  Don't act it was some Scooby Doo mystery.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2014, 06:29:02 PM »

Bullshit again, they told you and posted it up on their website which is the reason I know.  Don't act it was some Scooby Doo mystery.

Melvin, are you really that stupid?! What a loser you are. You have a facebook account. Go and post on Lydia's page and ask her about me and Ironage.

What a complete fool you are. No wonder you have achieved very little in your life. You can't hold a job, a residence or a relationship. What a sad, lonely dullard you are.

We should all feel very sorry for you. It doesn't matter what you post anywhere on the net because each thread will soon find you tarred and feathered.

Rocket posted this: "The most effective embarrassment of Vince G comes from his own posts!"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2014, 07:28:46 PM »
Melvin, are you really that stupid?! What a loser you are. You have a facebook account. Go and post on Lydia's page and ask her about me and Ironage.

What a complete fool you are. No wonder you have achieved very little in your life. You can't hold a job, a residence or a relationship. What a sad, lonely dullard you are.

We should all feel very sorry for you. It doesn't matter what you post anywhere on the net because each thread will soon find you tarred and feathered.

Rocket posted this: "The most effective embarrassment of Vince G comes from his own posts!"

Why do I need to ask her anything....it doesnt matter.  I have a job, a residence, a business....and most importantly blue stars.  ;D

A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
Gooddrum really twisting the knife.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2014, 07:51:50 PM »

Why do I need to ask her anything....it doesnt matter.  I have a job, a residence, a business....and most importantly blue stars.  ;D

Unbelievable! You really are completely delusional! You don't have a job, you live in a basement with no furniture, and I doubt you do much business. Stop

bullshitting.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2014, 07:53:26 PM »
Why don't you two just make out already? Jeez... it's like you're both in third grade where throwing at someone means you like her. Act like the adults you are: get a box of cheap wine, a tube of KY and some bee polleen, do what you have to do and then cry yourselves to sleep.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2014, 08:12:07 PM »
Why don't you two just make out already? Jeez... it's like you're both in third grade where throwing at someone means you like her. Act like the adults you are: get a box of cheap wine, a tube of KY and some bee polleen, do what you have to do and then cry yourselves to sleep.

Sorry, I am not a poofter.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2014, 08:13:43 PM »

Homophobic piece of shit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2014, 08:42:00 PM »

Don't be sorry.
Be Happy your not a Poofter.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2014, 08:57:58 PM »
Can someone chop and make the color of the cage blue? And the saying, There's your Blue StarsBars

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2014, 12:05:19 AM »
Sorry, I am a pedo.

fixed it for you, you sick fuck
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2014, 12:17:40 AM »
Basile getting destroyed in this thread.
P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2014, 12:19:13 AM »
fixed it for you, you sick fuck

Quoting your defamation for my archives.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2014, 12:35:27 AM »

........... I have no idea why I was banned. They never gave me or the forum an explanation.

What a FAT LIE, U were talking shit about Arnold & Paul Graham.
Everything was explained on the forum & PM's.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2014, 12:41:30 AM »

I started a thread about Zabo and she contributed many photos and stories. That was probably the best thread on Ironage.

The best topics on Ironge:

- Serge Nubret contribution
- Steve Reeves ranch

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2014, 01:41:13 AM »

contact the authorities

ive saved screen shots of you boasting about procuring 14 year old girls for your friend

claiming Arnold raped a 16 year old girl in your house while you were responsible for her yet did nothing about it

making sexual comments about photos of an underage female competitor

racists and homophobic comments directed at vince goodrum

photos you have posted without their consent of young girls in bikinis while you were out "photographing"

private messages you sent a member on here asking him to spend money on fucking up my life

ring them up chuckles let the cards fall where they will  :-*
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2014, 01:58:02 AM »

contact the authorities

ive saved screen shots of you boasting about procuring 14 year old girls for your friend

claiming Arnold raped a 16 year old girl in your house while you were responsible for her yet did nothing about it

photos you have posted without their consent of young girls in bikinis while you were out "photographing"

private messages you sent a member on here asking him to spend money on fucking up my life

You are Goodrum are total fuckwits. Congratulations. Here is what you are in a photo since you have difficulty with comprehension.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2014, 02:18:22 AM »

contact the authorities

this
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2014, 03:35:50 AM »

Don't you have a funeral or some "young lads" to photograph and stimulate yourself with??? :-\
A