Author Topic: Is bodybuilding just another mental condition? like anorexia?  (Read 623 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Is bodybuilding, just another gay cry for help, like anorexia is, or tattooing your whole body, wearing tap out shirt, etc. to feel bad if not in this extreme condition, either size and strength wise, or very ripped and muscular. showing it off by dressing a certain way.
Just like an anorectic person we are never quite satisfied and feel we should always try to improve. Stronger or leaner or bigger etc.

Could you face life average soft 14% bf, semi small and unfit? I know I wouldn't like being "normal". But I'm not sure why that is. Is there any point to show off your body when you are 6% bf? Shouldn't your love for what you are doing be enough to keep it to your self in long sleeve shirt and regular pants?

And something else I been thinking about is no Pro bodybuilder loves bodybuilding. Because if they did, they wouldn't take drugs because if you love what you are doing why shorten your healthy bodybuilding timespan by endanger your longterm health, joints, ligaments and tendons. If you love training you do it drug free and as a hobby not as a sole income. Pro bodybuilders only loves having huge muscles to show of, not the working out or being healthy part. They take pain numbing chemicals to not have to mentally face a tough workout and because they are messing with their joints to much.

What's your take on this metal mess called bodybuilding?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Is bodybuilding just another mental condition? like anorexia?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
Is bodybuilding, just another gay cry for help, like anorexia is, or tattooing your whole body, wearing tap out shirt, etc.

LOL

bodybuilding is about constant self-improvement - it's exciting getting bigger and stronger everyday

lacking the necessary discipline and hard work it takes to build an impressive physique is called weakness