Author Topic: Pig gets shot and it's front page-worthy  (Read 6182 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Pig gets shot and it's front page-worthy
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 07:11:41 PM »
Ahhhh, I see, this isn't what I say, it's my political views that cloud your judgement.

Stop watching Fucks.

i believe your political views cloud your judgement.. get it right.

still waiting for your suicide vid. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »
Cops never helped me out when I needed help.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
Per the sig line beneath your avatar, "conservatives are to be hung by their balls".  
Why?

Cuz we have 'em.  Libtards are the moral eunuchs of the world.   Don't continue your slide into idiocy, man.  You haven't the wit to match a chimp let alone one who walks upright.

For the record I think you're playing fucktard's advocate.  I suggest you wait for the second coming of Groink so as to have some company.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 07:35:54 PM »
Cops never helped me out when I needed help.

Somewhat of a blanket statement, huh?  Meant to smother the truth beneath a vague insinuation is what I think.
Not feel.

Think.

You never helped me out when I needed help.  Damn you!  Damn you all to Baltimore!!!!!!

You are far from this ignorant so stop playing the butthurt victim of "racism".  You are better than this.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 08:50:20 PM »
A good cop? This guy grew up in a sundown town in Long Island where people refused to sell a house to a person of color until recently.

He was part of a LOOOONG line of white NYPD pigs that refuse to live within the 5 boroughs because they do not want to live near a fucking single black family, and yet gets into a line of business that puts them right smack in the center of neighborhoods where African Americans are the majority or, at least, non-whites are a minority.

You had it coming buddy!
Why would anyone sell a home in a white neighborhood to a black family? Have you been to Detroit lately? St. Louis? Baltimore? Chicago? Buffalo? Phoenix? Washington DC? Show me a prosperous, clean, low-crime black American city and I'll show you a thriving African country run by blacks.  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 09:04:00 PM »
Somewhat of a blanket statement, huh?  Meant to smother the truth beneath a vague insinuation is what I think.
Not feel.

Think.

You never helped me out when I needed help.  Damn you!  Damn you all to Baltimore!!!!!!

You are far from this ignorant so stop playing the butthurt victim of "racism".  You are better than this.

When I was in a life or death situation the cops took their little time to respond to my 911 calls. Not only did they show up late to the scene, they didn't even try to locate the people that pulled a gun out on me.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 09:06:17 PM »
Why would anyone sell a home in a white neighborhood to a black family? Have you been to Detroit lately? St. Louis? Baltimore? Chicago? Buffalo? Phoenix? Washington DC? Show me a prosperous, clean, low-crime black American city and I'll show you a thriving African country run by blacks.  ::)

My parents moved to an all white neighborhood. They've been there for over 16 years. ???

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 09:13:09 PM »
My parents moved to an all white neighborhood. They've been there for over 16 years. ???
How come wealthy blacks always move to white neighborhoods? Why don't they move to the inner cities? Are they racist? Help us figure this out.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 10:37:09 PM »
How come wealthy blacks always move to white neighborhoods? Why don't they move to the inner cities? Are they racist? Help us figure this out.

They're not stupid. I wouldn't live in a trailer park either.

They're great neighbors , it's the poor low IQ ones you have to worry about.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »
When I was in a life or death situation the cops took their little time to respond to my 911 calls. Not only did they show up late to the scene, they didn't even try to locate the people that pulled a gun out on me.

Just like all so-called black people are not bad, neither are LEOs.  Get over it and get on with living a life worth being called one.  Dislike people on an individual basis.  Or continue on as you are.  You know, as you present yourself here.

I doubt most people that find irresponsible behavior by people, even black people, are racists. 

They're just realists.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2015, 05:42:44 AM »
A good cop? This guy grew up in a sundown town in Long Island where people refused to sell a house to a person of color until recently.

He was part of a LOOOONG line of white NYPD pigs that refuse to live within the 5 boroughs because they do not want to live near a fucking single black family, and yet gets into a line of business that puts them right smack in the center of neighborhoods where African Americans are the majority or, at least, non-whites are a minority.

You had it coming buddy!

How do you feel about the black cops that killed Freddie Gray???   Odd job liberals rounded up professional rioters claiming racism. Which is a lil hard to believe when there is a majority black police force - black police chief and black mayor...   

The problem is not the cops and its not black American.. The problem is the racist Democrat party and the most racist group in world history - American liberals.. 
It's disgusting how you people treat minorities.. Liberals treat the poor and minorities as if they are animals and the liberals are benevolent "masters" looking out for the peasants..