Author Topic: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?  (Read 6061 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2016, 01:31:26 PM »
Trump reminds me of the wrestler who goes from being the baby face to becoming the heal.  He plays both parts to perfection.  Wasn't Trump in a wrestlemania?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2016, 04:25:49 PM »
Trump can get away with saying almost anything and he'll still get the majority of votes.  However, TPTB will rig the vote and will not let him win.  It's blatantly obvious and disgraceful how the government, the polls and MSM are rigged for the criminal known as Hillary.  You hard leftists don't see this?... it doesn't disturb you at all?

Nope. Not at all.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2016, 04:56:29 PM »
Trump can get away with saying almost anything and he'll still get the majority of votes.  However, TPTB will rig the vote and will not let him win.  It's blatantly obvious and disgraceful how the government, the polls and MSM are rigged for the criminal known as Hillary.  You hard leftists don't see this?... it doesn't disturb you at all?

Hillary is way ahead in the polls among voters with no personal pride.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2016, 04:59:57 PM »
Hillary is way ahead in the polls among voters with no personal pride.
They over sample democrats and people who live in urban areas. The real poll numbers must be frightening based on the media attacks the last 3 weeks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »
They over sample democrats and people who live in urban areas. The real poll numbers must be frightening based on the media attacks the last 3 weeks.

Two things. Who are 'they'? And why would they do this?

The urban population have the numbers to determine the results of any election. But yes, you'll usually find a predominance of Democrats in urban areas.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2016, 09:45:11 PM »
I thinkthe timer is about to ding, fellas.  It may be time to stick a fork in Turkey Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2016, 12:14:22 AM »
Please anyone refute this.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/291286-is-trump-deliberately-throwing-the-election-to

The mainstream media is starting to openly discuss Trump as a dem plant.

They won't WANT to, because it undermines hilary and makes her look like a cheater.

And the repubs don't want to, because it means they were duped by Trump.

but they're starting to talk about it.  IMO, he won't tank completely until the ballots are closed in each state.  N Carolina just sealed theirs.  Trump will be on the ballot no matter what there, and no repub can replace him.  Wait until 40 or 50 of the states are sealed up - that is when trump just says screw it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2016, 11:45:17 PM »
‘Does he want to win?’ - KARL ROVE

Republican political guru Karl Rove went from giving advice to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump to focus on his campaign and not on personal slights, to launching a angry tirade after a Fox host suggested Trump should “hit back.”

After saying Trump has a precious “88 days left” to correct the downward spiral of wasting time on petty grievances the nominee can’t seem to ignore, host Charles Payne said that he understood “as a New Yorker” Trump’s need to “punch back.”

The former George W. Bush chief-of-staff grew visibly aggravated and launched into an increasingly angry tirade questioning whether Trump “wants to win.”

“Yeah, well, you know what?” Rove began. “If he does that between now and the election, what do you think is going to happen? The Clinton campaign is going to provoke him everyday to stay off of message. And he is going to fall for all of these things and waste valuable time. Does he want to win or does he want to respond? If he wants to be the New Yorker and punch back at everybody who comes his way — fine! That’s an open invitation for everybody to come his way with things like this.”

Rove was not done.

“He as 88 days to make his case,” he continued. “He has squandered the last three weeks by responding to the Gold Star mother. The day after he had his presidential nomination, he became the official nominee of the Republican Party. The first news conference he had was not devoted to laying out the case against Hillary Clinton or bashing Barack Obama or laying out what he wants to do as president. It’s renewing and revisiting all of things he said about Ted Cruz, who was yesterday’s news at that point!”

“And why? He felt compelled to do it. He ought to get control of his impulses and keep focused on the main target. Otherwise you’re going to have more of these Republicans saying ‘why do we want to stand by this guy when he just keeps going after the wrong target.'”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2016, 11:59:32 PM »
TODAY: Donald Trump Says He’s OK With Losing the Election

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

“All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

He said he's not running against Hilary anyway - he claims he's running against the media.  That'll be a great way to start his network after he gives up on the 2016 presidential race.   Remember Rosie?  Trump always needs a nemesis.  Media is it now.

Source: The Hill

Donald Trump said Saturday that his true opponent in the general election is the media.

“I’m not running against crooked Hillary, I’m running against the crooked media,” Trump said at a rally in Fairfield, Conn. “That’s what I’m running against, I’m not running against crooked Hillary.”

Trump has repeatedly lashed out at media that he calls “dishonest” over the course of his campaign.

Earlier Saturday, he bashed the New York Times after a report came out in which sources characterized Trump as “sullen” and struggling to recover in light of lagging poll numbers.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291377-trump-im-running-against-media-not-clinton

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:54 PM »
today trump said he'd be up 20% if the media covered him fairly.

You know what he's doing - setting up a loss, and being able to claim a win except for the media.

This way, when he starts TRUMP tv, he'll already have his 'bad guy' to rally against.   Yes, he claimed 20%.   Has there ever been a presidential race where one candidate led by TWENTY PERCENT?   I'm not sure reagan even creamed mondale by that large of a margin.

Trump claims without the mean media, he would have the greatest margin of win in history, huh?   ;)