Author Topic: What are the mystery contents of Titus's letter from jail to Dan and Bob?  (Read 9218 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
which time?

On the radio show, he predicted that with his wide wast and poor genetics, he would be in bottom 3rd.  Then, he specifically chose MM to call out for his conditioning, then gave Chris COok mad props for being a water balloon up there.

THEN, Bob gets on the post-show report and tells teh world about some confrontation that pic show never happened.  MM looked like a prick- then pics came out of the incident, where the two were laughing the whole time and shaking hands, with NO ONE watching.  If ANYONE runs up to arnold swearing and making accusations, everyone in the damn room is going to be watching, and it won't be smiles as the pics show.

Bullshit...I talked to people that were standing 5 feet away, including athletes that were right there as well....everything stated was true. Arnolds security was just about to take MM down when Arnold told them to wait, and let him speak.

The pics were taken AFTER the "discussion", when Arniold was simply trying to get out of there and oput of the situation...this story can be verified by numerous people.

This also was no the first confrontation, as MM also had a heated exchange with John Balik as well (in which Mr. Balik personally told me the details and wanted my assistance as the Athletes Rep, in making sure these type of baseless confrontations would be prevented in the future.)

Pretty much EVERY promoter has had a visit from MM....apparently, MM hasn't figured out yet that the promoter has NOTHING to do with the judging.

My comments about MM on the webcast and radio show were based on my observations as my job as a color commentator, and a radio journalist....my critique of his physique had nothing to do with whatever opinion I have on him personally. I also gave him props for his muscularity and posing skills (I see you never mentioned that)

Your monday morning QB'ing is getting old, kid....

don't speak about things you havent a clue about.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
Once again, you cannot process anything without thinking about some sort of homo-erotic setting.

BTW, we don't wear "thongs" and they have women that take care of the oil and color at the shows...even if there were guys that were oiling the competitors...you can't possibly conceive of it to be anything but "gay"...

case and point.

get consouling.

"consouling"?

I fixed "consoling" for ya...now get some....talk to someone who cares.

WTF?

Dude, the word is counseling.

And pro bodybuilders wonder why they're called meatheads?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

don't speak about things you havent a clue about.

When are you going to stop talking down to people Bob?  Your arrogance doesnt match your substance. It took you 13 years to become one of the worst bodybuilders. You constant ass kissing to every pro you met is the only thing your good at. Your a 'YES' man at best.
L

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Mustafa is turning 40 soon.. Then I would love to see him competing at Masters and kick the candy ass out of Chic..

of course, if Chic dares to compete
I am a mini beast

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Dear Bob and Dan,

Whassup fellas. Im doing good here, lots of time to think. (And by that I mean, Im a mess and cry myself to sleep every night) How are things with you guys? Bob , I heard you won a contest! Congratulations! I need to see what the pics look like. I bet you smoked the competetion, I do alot of smoking here. Two packs of cigs can get me eight tins of tuna and a jar of peanut butter. I have been hearing stories about BB while in here, I heard Ronnie tore his tri..too bad. If they tore ronnie in half he would still place first, and place second...hahahahha, you can tell I been brushing up on my jokes. Heres one... whatta call the crime of dropping a bar of soap on the ground? Treason for a good time !! hahaha oh man..yeah so i guess you guys figured out that Im starting to appreciate the male figure in a much more meaningful light, NOT!! Im a pro BB , how do you think i got to be one !! To me its easy like gettin on a bike.I feel like an ametuer who was brought into Wieder to meet the brothers all over again. So I hear Kamali is going to win the NY pro?? Didnt it pass, how'd he do anyways ?? Dan, I love your show...i havent gotten a chance to listen to the few last shows but it sounds like you guys are doing a bang up job... well speaking of doing a bang up job.... i gotta go fellas... PEace!!

Craig Titus

PS IM INNOCENT BITCH!!!
L

buffalo

• Getbig IV
All the co-hosts of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly would say was :

3. He's thinking about writing a tell-all book about the industry.

It would be good reading for when I'm taking a shit

NOYT4ME

• Getbig II
  • THE REAL NI66A NOT THE FAKE NI66A!!!!
It's obvious that Sarcasm has some "issues" with his sexuality that he has yet to address...explains his constant reference to males, homosexuals, and male bodyparts.
DIDN'T YOU KNOW HE'S PRESIDENT OF CHRIS DUFFY'S FAN CLUB?
KEEP IT REAL!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Chick just found out sarcasm is mustafa and mustafa's brother's account. hahahaha. Brutal realization.

WTF
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Dear Bob and Dan,

Whassup fellas. Im doing good here, lots of time to think. (And by that I mean, Im a mess and cry myself to sleep every night) How are things with you guys? Bob , I heard you won a contest! Congratulations! I need to see what the pics look like. I bet you smoked the competetion, I do alot of smoking here. Two packs of cigs can get me eight tins of tuna and a jar of peanut butter. I have been hearing stories about BB while in here, I heard Ronnie tore his tri..too bad. If they tore ronnie in half he would still place first, and place second...hahahahha, you can tell I been brushing up on my jokes. Heres one... whatta call the crime of dropping a bar of soap on the ground? Treason for a good time !! hahaha oh man..yeah so i guess you guys figured out that Im starting to appreciate the male figure in a much more meaningful light, NOT!! Im a pro BB , how do you think i got to be one !! To me its easy like gettin on a bike.I feel like an ametuer who was brought into Wieder to meet the brothers all over again. So I hear Kamali is going to win the NY pro?? Didnt it pass, how'd he do anyways ?? Dan, I love your show...i havent gotten a chance to listen to the few last shows but it sounds like you guys are doing a bang up job... well speaking of doing a bang up job.... i gotta go fellas... PEace!!

Craig Titus

PS IM INNOCENT BITCH!!!

LOL that was hilarious ....."I'm innocent bitch!" 

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
240, is Sarcasm really Mustafa??   or are you just playing around and better yet how are you able to find out who people really are??

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
please, people, check spelling and grammar before posting, at least the basic words
Get Big, or Die Trying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Everywhere you go on the web adn here, you leave little footprints.  Putting together sarcasm was easy. Outing HIV boy XKOL was a 30 minute research project too.  Some guys I can't figure out for anything though...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
please, people, check spelling and grammar before posting, at least the basic words

Why?

This ain't some English test.

As long as the message gets through, it's ok IMO.

I like to have my posts spelled correctly. At the same time, I don't have an opinion on people who don't care about spelling. Why should I?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
240, is Sarcasm really Mustafa??   or are you just playing around and better yet how are you able to find out who people really are??

sarcasm is a French chicken farmer. Ask kmhphoto! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Horton doesn't need facts.  He has emotion!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

Good to see you sticking up for your pen pal. Do you guys correspond in French or English? ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Yes would be the one to ask about Frenching a Chicken alright

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Yes would be the one to ask about Frenching a Chicken alright

Obviously not one of your usual cut and paste jobs from one of Wayne's e-mails.

All the words are English, but the sentence makes no sense. Did the spider bite cause your dyslexia?