Author Topic: Calum Von Moger Stem Cell Treatment  (Read 4797 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Calum Von Moger Stem Cell Treatment
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2023, 04:54:17 AM »
2-4k??? Try 40-60k, at least that's what the elite reputable Dr.s in this arena change.

Maybe for an entire course of injections but I live in a major metropolis and the stem cell injections go for like $3,000/shot here. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2023, 04:57:28 AM »
No clue,I was wondering the same thing.....maybe Nat can tell us.

No idea.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2023, 05:38:33 AM »
This. Had it all, great physical genetics. But bad mental genetics. His brother also - RIP.

Should change his name to Calum Von Moron.

Career Von Over

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2023, 05:41:50 AM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2023, 06:05:51 AM »
No I contemplated going there after I blew out three levels and had disc replacement to assist with the atrophied damage, decided it was best to accept the injury and get on with life, research has shown that when nerves are compromised by disc impingement, that  recovery is unachievable but further wasting can be eliminated. Similar to Preist, cutler, Coleman best thing you can do is retire and just do your best to slow the damage with surgery not try and get back what you lost. just an opinion.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2023, 06:36:11 AM »
No I contemplated going there after I blew out three levels and had disc replacement to assist with the atrophied damage, decided it was best to accept the injury and get on with life, research has shown that when nerves are compromised by disc impingement, that  recovery is unachievable but further wasting can be eliminated. Similar to Preist, cutler, Coleman best thing you can do is retire and just do your best to slow the damage with surgery not try and get back what you lost. just an opinion.

You likely made the right choice, chronic inflammation from untreated disc impingement will cause further nerve degeneration. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2023, 06:40:56 AM »
No idea.
Thanks for clearing that up.    >:(

:D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2023, 08:10:05 AM »
WTF. That sounds fucking terrible. Did they offer you compensation for that fuckup? So it didn't work because it was injected in the wrong place or because it wouldn't have worked anyway and it did eventually go into the right place?

I'm seriously going to research this stem cell treatment for my knee. I thought it was some science fiction type shit but if it's got to the point where people are doing it and it's affordable; it's worth looking into as I'm desperate to get some improvement in it.

How much did it cost?
What were the complications?

It was free, I was part of a study.

The doctor injected cadaver graph and stem cells into two discs, L4/L5, L5/S1. On the S1 injection he overinjected the disc (felt like he inflated a car tire in my back, couldn’t roll over for about 15 minutes) and the material floated out into the spinal fluid and caused a reaction they called “chemical meningitis” and I ended up in the hospital two days later when my fever wouldn’t go away. I was in the hospital for 12 days, most of which I don’t remember because they had me drugged up on pain meds and sedated, catheter and all. Anyways, I wasn’t really getting better and after getting out of the hospital lost 38 pounds in 10 weeks. They kept running my blood and doing MRI and finally found that I had a staph infection in my spine. So, not only did this fool over inject me, he didn’t clean my back well enough and pushed staph into my disc. For the entire ten weeks before they found the infection and I was losing weight, I was having nose bleeds (one of which required ER trip and cauterize because it wouldn’t stop, pissing out like a faucet) and night sweats.

I didn’t sue or anything, I got better and just move along. A buddy of mine had the same thing done, although he didn’t do it in a study and paid for it. I think he said it was $3,000 and didn’t do shit. He actually went to Texas and had a fusion done. I have pain still, and they tell me that if the arthritis naturally fuses the discs, that I’ll get some pain relief. FYI, I do non narcotic pain management and don’t want to do surgery. I’ve just learned to live with it.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2023, 08:18:44 AM »
The life of a Social Media "star". When your career goes south, jump through a window and f*ck up your body, so can produce "road to recovery"-content to generate clicks again. :D

It’s like his 3rd or 4th road to recovery , I think he’ll need something different this  time around to remain “ viral “  or at the very least relevant, to his followers anyway

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2023, 06:08:44 AM »
Not even stem cell treatment will help him return somewhat?

His quad is gone for good .....  I'm curious if there will be any noticeable improvements in arms and back ....

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHh  Remain vintage bitches

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2023, 07:09:22 AM »

It was free, I was part of a study.

The doctor injected cadaver graph and stem cells into two discs, L4/L5, L5/S1. On the S1 injection he overinjected the disc (felt like he inflated a car tire in my back, couldn’t roll over for about 15 minutes) and the material floated out into the spinal fluid and caused a reaction they called “chemical meningitis” and I ended up in the hospital two days later when my fever wouldn’t go away. I was in the hospital for 12 days, most of which I don’t remember because they had me drugged up on pain meds and sedated, catheter and all. Anyways, I wasn’t really getting better and after getting out of the hospital lost 38 pounds in 10 weeks. They kept running my blood and doing MRI and finally found that I had a staph infection in my spine. So, not only did this fool over inject me, he didn’t clean my back well enough and pushed staph into my disc. For the entire ten weeks before they found the infection and I was losing weight, I was having nose bleeds (one of which required ER trip and cauterize because it wouldn’t stop, pissing out like a faucet) and night sweats.

I didn’t sue or anything, I got better and just move along. A buddy of mine had the same thing done, although he didn’t do it in a study and paid for it. I think he said it was $3,000 and didn’t do shit. He actually went to Texas and had a fusion done. I have pain still, and they tell me that if the arthritis naturally fuses the discs, that I’ll get some pain relief. FYI, I do non narcotic pain management and don’t want to do surgery. I’ve just learned to live with it.

Interesting - sucks that your doc was a moron and you had to suffer soy much... how are you doing now backwise?
I'm still stuck on using a reverse hyper - in some ways it does work wonders. Even neck curls done daily can have a really positive impact on spinal function.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2023, 09:58:34 AM »

I'm booked in to have c7 mobi-c disc replacement. Been ongoing constant pain radiculopathy for 18months. No traumatic  injury, guessing just wear and tear from years of heavy lifting. MRI don't even show a definite impingement but nerve conduction studies confirm its chronic c7 radiculopathy.

How was your recovery and what disc did you use?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2023, 06:34:32 AM »
That dude is all done and then some! (His " 15 minutes " are over) ....had it all and threw it away!

You think that if the Stem Cells don't work for him, he'll give up being influencer/Youtuber and get a real job?

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2023, 04:56:53 PM »
Interesting - sucks that your doc was a moron and you had to suffer soy much... how are you doing now backwise?
I'm still stuck on using a reverse hyper - in some ways it does work wonders. Even neck curls done daily can have a really positive impact on spinal function.

Back is still fucked up but better. A little worse than it was before going in but light years better than it was for six months or so after the screw up. I’ll tell you, if I’d have been diligent with PT I’d never been in this position after the initial injury. I exercise, try to stretch pre workout and go to a good Chiro every other week. I can tell when I’ve aggregated it and when to let it rest or I’ll be sorry. I take turmeric and other supplements also.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2023, 05:51:40 PM »
How did you all fuck your backs up? I've lifted my whole life, worked in construction, and still ride motocross.  Never had a back issue ever

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2023, 06:02:44 PM »
How did you all fuck your backs up? I've lifted my whole life, worked in construction, and still ride motocross.  Never had a back issue ever

Keep it that way. I always thought it was because of my height and improper form for deadlifts but the injury that “did it” originally was lifting a trailer tongue and trying to walk the trailer and turn it in the dirt. The next day I could barely stay on my feet. After that, poor follow through with PT and not being old/wise enough to listen to my body kept it fucked.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2023, 06:51:25 PM »

Yep. Hypers and just doing simple neck resistance using a towel or hands helps me. People looking down on their phones all day really need to do neck exercises.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2023, 10:35:33 AM »
I'm booked in to have c7 mobi-c disc replacement. Been ongoing constant pain radiculopathy for 18months. No traumatic  injury, guessing just wear and tear from years of heavy lifting. MRI don't even show a definite impingement but nerve conduction studies confirm its chronic c7 radiculopathy.

My recovery has been good, heaps of rehab and I was just not going to roll over, mine was titanium can't remember what type etc it was 15 years ago now, it did take a while to settle down, make sure you get ongoing physio to ensure you recover as much range of motion as possible. Good luck.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2023, 12:00:11 PM »

Don't do it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2023, 01:07:38 PM »
yes alot of bicep tissue cut and gone from the deep glass cuts jumping out of a window

no stem cells can reattach those fibers

besides his leg is gone and whatever else he managed to fuck up

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2023, 01:12:27 PM »

why not microdiscectomy?

it's usually just portion of the compressed disc pusing the nerves.

Ofcourse there is risks with this surgery but I would do that before complete replacement

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2023, 04:14:13 PM »
If you have a bulging disc you can consider that type of surgery if you have full disc degeneration and a reduction in disc height resulting in the nerves being impinged by the vertebrae, disc replacement or spinal fusion is required to restore the height and release the nerve. Disc replacement unfortunately is the best way to go, fusion as you're seeing with Ronnie can only buy you time and redirects the stress that caused the issue to the surrounding discs.  Disc replacement is a better solution if you wish to get back to an active full life, just make sure your surgeon is a good one.,

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2023, 04:29:48 PM »
How did this fucker get so many injuries?

He just needed to lift sensibly and he was set for life as a fitness model/influencer. He was on track to be this generation's Mike O'Hearn

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2023, 04:46:21 PM »
If you have a bulging disc you can consider that type of surgery if you have full disc degeneration and a reduction in disc height resulting in the nerves being impinged by the vertebrae, disc replacement or spinal fusion is required to restore the height and release the nerve. Disc replacement unfortunately is the best way to go, fusion as you're seeing with Ronnie can only buy you time and redirects the stress that caused the issue to the surrounding discs.  Disc replacement is a better solution if you wish to get back to an active full life, just make sure your surgeon is a good one doesnt sneeze.,

fixed

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2023, 06:35:10 PM »
You think that if the Stem Cells don't work for him, he'll give up being influencer/Youtuber and get a real job?

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop would that real job include callum sucking cock ? For some fast easy cash after his shift as a greeter at wall mart