Author Topic: Updated Mike O'Hearn Pic  (Read 9475 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Updated Mike O'Hearn Pic
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 06:43:16 AM »
Lol
Air Falcon

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 09:25:50 AM »
Epic diet face ;D

We have at least some members here who are not ugly.

Regarding selling fake dreams I tend to agree, I referred more to guys hating on him taking good care of his looks etc.. thats uncakled for at all. Everyone would like to keep that face for as long as possible, who wants to look washed up ffs..

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 09:37:48 AM »
I have to defend Big M here, this is a totally achievable everyday look, easily sustainable with a little effort, oh and of course the secret weapon that everyone is overlooking... the antiaging nutraceuticals...  8)

^^^ Note the "vital nutrients" as opposed to the unnecessary ones  ;)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2016, 09:40:16 AM »
We have at least some members here who are not ugly. (No Homo)

Regarding selling fake dreams I tend to agree, I referred more to guys hating on him taking good care of his looks etc.. thats uncakled for at all. Everyone would like to keep that face for as long as possible, who wants to look washed up ffs..

You forgot your NH declaration dude...  :-*
T

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2016, 09:43:58 AM »
Great filters.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2016, 10:10:04 AM »
There is some "voidness" in o'Hearns eyes. In interviews he sounds like he's always playing a roll, never showing his true self.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2016, 11:37:56 AM »
You forgot your NH declaration dude...  :-*

Full homo!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2016, 11:43:41 AM »
There is some "voidness" in o'Hearns eyes. In interviews he sounds like he's always playing a roll, never showing his true self.

I guess thats his job - to play this social media motivator superhuman role. I saw somewhere a training vid recorded by his friends cell phone, just like that, he started recording and placed the phone somewhere in the gym. Mike was training just like everyone else, keot silent most of the time exchanging a few words with his buddy here and there, after a workout his gf snapped some pics in various angles for ''the fans'', I guess a regular routine. Now when the cameras are rolling he becomes that pumped easygoing guy we all see. Idk whther he realizes that but his dream of becoming an actor came true, he created this personal role which is earning him a good living and millions are following his social media accounts.