Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - What improvements did Phil Heath make this year?  (Read 5278 times)

whitewidow

2012 Olympia - What improvements did Phil Heath make this year?
« on: September 30, 2012, 04:16:09 AM »
I think Heath looked better last year! How did he improve? I see no improvement at all by Phil but Kai is a diffrent story! He is not as blocky,his waist is tighter, he had more striations going on. how the fuck did he lose?  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: What improvements did Phil make?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:17:48 AM »
I think Heath looked better last year! How did he improve? I see no improvement at all by Phil but Kai is a diffrent story! He is not as blocky,his waist is tighter, he had more striations going on. how the fuck did he lose? 
He was fuller but at the expense of detail and dryness. I say what we saw was a 95% Phil.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 04:24:01 AM »
phil was better, way better in every way last year.

zero improvements.  he got complacent and trained lighter than usual.

hell train harder and up the tren dosage asap.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 04:29:53 AM »
His chest is better, everything else was worse.
Trans Milkshake.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »
 Narrow Gift

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
None that I could see.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
He improved on talking shit and collecting Sandows.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
  Same if not worse

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »

he improved neck, double chin and head thickness  :-X

getbig or getgot

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 01:22:20 PM »
He got a new fag bag man purse European carry-all

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »
Narrow Gift

as many have pointed out, his nose got wider.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 01:24:23 PM »

only difference I see is the panty color and panty number.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »
  Head, Nose, and Neck are all much bigger

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
he looks exactly the same every fucking year... improvements improvements.  what fuckin improvements?

everybody is maxed out, juiced to hell, and blown up from within seven ways from sunday.  when are people going to realize that lifting for 10, 15, 20 years does absolutely nothing.  the human body doesn't "keep improving" bit by bit, in tiny increments, over a super long period of time re: muscle mass.  not for a natural, not for a juicer.

now, i'm no expert, so please correct me if i'm wrong:

1.  start lifting weights and eating to gain muscle.  do everything right and in a year or two you're as big as you're ever going to be, naturally.
2.  blast the juice.  in another year or two you're as big as you'll ever be with AAS only.
3.  add the gh, slin.  another year later you'll be ready for the o.

so there we have 3-5 years (assuming no setbacks, which in reality is obviously a rare thing) from untrained to olympia competitor.  now for the best of all:

4.  tinker with the exact diuretics, site injections, pre-contest stack, sodium levels, etc. etc. so that you keep bouncing around the same 5-15 lbs come contest day for the rest of your career, while people everywhere come up with a list of imaginary "improvements" or "homeworks done" to explain this nonsense.  one contest you're "flat," one you're "shredded," the next you're a "bloated mess" blah blah blah at any given time you're just a little tinkering away from your all time best or worst (see kai).

here's kai and phil from the 2009 mr. olympia, where kai got 4th and phil 5th:

look familiar?  IT SHOULD, because they look exactly the fucking same as they did last night.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
he looks exactly the same every fucking year... improvements improvements.  what fuckin improvements?

everybody is maxed out, juiced to hell, and blown up from within seven ways from sunday.  when are people going to realize that lifting for 10, 15, 20 years does absolutely nothing.  the human body doesn't "keep improving" bit by bit, in tiny increments, over a super long period of time re: muscle mass.  not for a natural, not for a juicer.

1.  start lifting weights and eating to gain muscle.  do everything right and in a year or two you're as big as you're ever going to be, naturally.
2.  blast the juice.  in another year or two you're as big as you'll ever be with AAS only.
3.  add the gh, slin.  another year later you'll be ready for the o.

so there we have 3-5 years (assuming no setbacks, which in reality is obviously a rare thing) from untrained to olympia competitor.  now for the best of all:

4.  tinker with the exact diuretics, site injections, pre-contest stack, sodium levels, etc. etc. so that you keep bouncing around the same 5-15 lbs come contest day for the rest of your career, while people everywhere come up with a list of imaginary "improvements" or "homeworks done" to explain this nonsense.  one contest you're "flat," one you're "shredded," the next you're a "bloated mess" blah blah blah at any given time you're just a little tinkering away from your all time best or worst (see kai).

look familiar?  IT SHOULD, because they look exactly the fucking same as they did last night.

Regarding #1, I wouldn't say 2 years with all gears turning is max, but it isn't far-fetched.  I lean more towards 3 years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
no human head can grow bigger.   Obviously photoshopped in all those pics.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »

look familiar?  IT SHOULD, because they look exactly the fucking same as they did last night.
[/quote]

Kai's tricep is pretty cool in that shot.
a

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 01:37:49 PM »
no human head can grow bigger.   Obviously photoshopped in all those pics.
barry bond's did.
F

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 02:05:31 PM »
He maxed out his narrow frame last year.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
 Tito and Rampage too

ukjeff

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
he looks exactly the same every fucking year... improvements improvements.  what fuckin improvements?

everybody is maxed out, juiced to hell, and blown up from within seven ways from sunday.  when are people going to realize that lifting for 10, 15, 20 years does absolutely nothing.  the human body doesn't "keep improving" bit by bit, in tiny increments, over a super long period of time re: muscle mass.  not for a natural, not for a juicer.

1.  start lifting weights and eating to gain muscle.  do everything right and in a year or two you're as big as you're ever going to be, naturally.
2.  blast the juice.  in another year or two you're as big as you'll ever be with AAS only.
3.  add the gh, slin.  another year later you'll be ready for the o.

so there we have 3-5 years (assuming no setbacks, which in reality is obviously a rare thing) from untrained to olympia competitor.  now for the best of all:

4.  tinker with the exact diuretics, site injections, pre-contest stack, sodium levels, etc. etc. so that you keep bouncing around the same 5-15 lbs come contest day for the rest of your career, while people everywhere come up with a list of imaginary "improvements" or "homeworks done" to explain this nonsense.  one contest you're "flat," one you're "shredded," the next you're a "bloated mess" blah blah blah at any given time you're just a little tinkering away from your all time best or worst (see kai).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
chest shoulders and back all got a bit thicker, but wasnt as dry.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »
he looks exactly the same every fucking year... improvements improvements.  what fuckin improvements?

everybody is maxed out, juiced to hell, and blown up from within seven ways from sunday.  when are people going to realize that lifting for 10, 15, 20 years does absolutely nothing.  the human body doesn't "keep improving" bit by bit, in tiny increments, over a super long period of time re: muscle mass.  not for a natural, not for a juicer.

1.  start lifting weights and eating to gain muscle.  do everything right and in a year or two you're as big as you're ever going to be, naturally.
2.  blast the juice.  in another year or two you're as big as you'll ever be with AAS only.
3.  add the gh, slin.  another year later you'll be ready for the o.

so there we have 3-5 years (assuming no setbacks, which in reality is obviously a rare thing) from untrained to olympia competitor.  now for the best of all:

4.  tinker with the exact diuretics, site injections, pre-contest stack, sodium levels, etc. etc. so that you keep bouncing around the same 5-15 lbs come contest day for the rest of your career, while people everywhere come up with a list of imaginary "improvements" or "homeworks done" to explain this nonsense.  one contest you're "flat," one you're "shredded," the next you're a "bloated mess" blah blah blah at any given time you're just a little tinkering away from your all time best or worst (see kai).

I agree with you about being natural, about pros it looks that way with the only exception being ronnie coleman.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »

I second that.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »
only difference I see is the panty color and panty number.
that pic answers the question
choice is an illusion