Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24983 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2013, 07:26:29 PM »
I give up, trying to bring awareness to an idiot is tiring, I understand perfectly what you are saying, your argument is illogical, it defies logic, it's a contradictory and paradoxical, and yet you remain unaware of this, even when carefully explained to you.  Maybe one day in the future, you will experience the ah-hah moment, but for now, your closed mind won't allow that to happen.  You simply don't have the self awareness to see the conflict contained within your argument, you just simply don't!  It least the seed has been planted and your potential to become awakened is greater now than when we first started trying to help you.  My work here is done.

I agree that trying to bring awareness to an idiot is a futile endeavour because that's precisely what I've been trying to do with you, you classic clodpate. You claim to understand perfectly what I'm saying yet you still refuse to accept the truth? How can that be? That's the only paradox here because as I said all you're saying is bullshit. Believe me, I know what you're saying because I considered it then rejected it for its unacceptable generalizations that clash with the realities of the situation. The irony is that your mind is closed to the truth of what I'm saying because you simply do not want to accept God for some hidden reason. No matter what I say or what science I bring to the table, your mind is going to devise new nonsense to refuse any and all acceptance of God. As God stated, they (the unbelievers) grew wise in their own minds and became fools (like you). Your argument is the one that's illogical because you're trying to apply the same rules to OPPOSITE things; it's like giving the exact same diet to a bodybuilder who's bulking and one who's trying to shred up for a contest. See just how moronic you have been? What kind of stupid fuck tries to apply the rule of cause and effect to the Creator who is eternal and has no beginning? The Creator only CREATES and the creation is only CREATED, hence their names, understand? Please punk, wake up your fuckin' ideas or get thrown (dumped!) into hellfire. I've been trying to save you but you don't want to be saved; you want to be royally fucked instead, you shameful servant of the devil. Since you're close-minded you refuse to awaken to the truth. Hahahahaha, I bet you just don't want to concede that you're one of those losers destined to end up forevermore in the lake of fire, that must be it. Hahahahaha, you're scared of the punishment like a little girl, what a joke! And you haven't done any work unless you consider your trolling to be work, Mr Gimmick.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
I give up, trying to bring awareness to an idiot is tiring, I understand perfectly what you are saying, your argument is illogical, it defies logic, it's a contradictory and paradoxical, and yet you remain unaware of this, even when carefully explained to you.  Maybe one day in the future, you will experience the ah-hah moment, but for now, your closed mind won't allow that to happen.  You simply don't have the self awareness to see the conflict contained within your argument, you just simply don't!  It least the seed has been planted and your potential to become awakened is greater now than when we first started trying to help you.  My work here is done.

Maybe you got confused a little by the term 'cause and effect'. Maybe you just want an explanation for God's existence just as God's hand explains the existence of creation. That is simple; God is the great I AM which means that He always was. As such He exists over and apart from His creation while simultaneously upholding its existence.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2013, 07:46:43 PM »
Of course not man. Think about it carefully. Everything CREATED requires a Creator. The Creator Himself is obviously not a creation because you either create or are a creator and the Creator creates. God already said that He always was and has no beginning or end of days so how could He possibly have been created?

Flawed logic.  How do you explain being BOTH son and father?  Sigh, its too easy

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
Flawed logic.  How do you explain being BOTH son and father?  Sigh, its too easy

I meant it in the context of the Creator and creation, you simpleton. ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
My bad.  Sorry sir.  Hey, can you ask your gf for a signed pic of Bolo for my gym?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2013, 12:16:18 AM »
then no one built that bridge?  ::)

Who created God? If your criteria for demanding a creator is that something appears too complex to exist without a creator, what about your god, who surely is more complex than any "bridge"?

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2013, 12:17:55 AM »
I meant it in the context of the Creator and creation, you simpleton. ::)

Man is a creator. I guess, according to your logic, that this means nobody created man.

NN

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2013, 01:06:14 AM »
Man is a creator. I guess, according to your logic, that this means nobody created man.

NN

Jon Harridan's logic! Oxymoron.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2013, 05:31:00 AM »
john harriden and other paid trolls really stenched up this thread. just ignore there posts and seek out mine is all you need to do then ask questions and lets have a civilized discussion shall we
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2013, 05:34:00 AM »
john harriden and other paid trolls really stenched up this thread. just ignore there posts and seek out mine is all you need to do then ask questions and lets have a civilized discussion shall we
What do you think of orgone energy?, serious question.  It seems like the type of thing that is right up your alley.
V

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2013, 06:27:30 AM »
I was previously an atheist but after seeing falcon and the other bloke writing certain words in CAPSLOCK I have been converted.

Only the lord can use the CAPSLOCK button for extra meaning.

Its a miracle its a miracle.

If your god exists. He is a shit bag. He sees everything after all and has the power of life over death.

However he lets rape occur, he is fine with famine and he lets the muslims take the piss.

God and the need to believe in a god is the refuge of the weak, intellectually illiterate, scared, docile, cap doffing, servile shithouse.

Now - Noahs ark lads- talk us through the logistics behind that little thing.

Over to you- serioulsy go and watch life of brian- its far better than the bollocks you want so desperately to believe in.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #161 on: February 08, 2013, 06:31:00 AM »
can someone explain what caused the big bang, what was prior to the big bang? no

these atheists have so much fear into the thought that maybe there is a god that they get so excited when you suggest that maybe just maybe there is

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2013, 06:38:29 AM »
science doesnt know yet.

but the work with the higgs bosun particle could shed some light on it

here is the diff between science and religion

science is open to evidence and proof- even if it disproved current theory

religion refuses to accept anything unless it backs up their goat herder preached world view

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2013, 07:18:02 AM »
My bad.  Sorry sir.  Hey, can you ask your gf for a signed pic of Bolo for my gym?

You a fan of the great Bolo?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2013, 07:30:47 AM »
can someone explain what caused the big bang, what was prior to the big bang? no

these atheists have so much fear into the thought that maybe there is a god that they get so excited when you suggest that maybe just maybe there is

i know this thread blew up to massive proportions in just a few hours because all you see here is athiest's communicating anxiety
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2013, 07:36:59 AM »
science doesnt know yet.

religion refuses to accept anything unless it backs up their goat herder preached world view

Why lump all religions together? Know you that all religions are false save the true religion? That is Christianity.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2013, 07:40:15 AM »
Who created God? If your criteria for demanding a creator is that something appears too complex to exist without a creator, what about your god, who surely is more complex than any "bridge"?

NN

Nobody created God. Since God is infinitely complex how could anyone have created Him? You can only create something lesser than you and nothing is higher than God seeing as He is infinite! A creation is finite, on the other hand, and thus had to be created. The truth is that while creation was obviously created (by God), the eternal God always was. He is the great I AM THAT I AM.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2013, 07:41:46 AM »

I'm not a paid troll, my tall friend. In all honesty your rambling nonsense should be disregarded and my posts eagerly devoured for the strong intellect contained therein.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2013, 07:43:56 AM »
Jon Harridan's logic! Oxymoron.

It's no oxymoron because I'm an eminently logical fellow. Logic is the very propellor of my mental function as a matter of fact.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2013, 07:46:14 AM »
 "Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe"
If God DID exist, he'd be pretty pissed off. In fact, if I was god I would probably have gone back in time and punished Hawking in some horrible way...
Nope, no sign of that.    

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2013, 07:47:02 AM »
God did not build the universe.  HTH.   :D
You don't know that. You and I and everyone on this planet are so insignificant we can't make statements like these. If you're lucky you will be on this planet for a short 80 years and the Universe is billions of years old. You are making bold statements with very very limited knowledge.

And I agree with Johnny, who built that bridge or car? Did it build itself? Because I have news for you, even an ant is a much more complex design than humans have ever delivered.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2013, 07:49:41 AM »
"Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe"
If God DID exist, he'd be pretty pissed off. In fact, if I was god I would probably have gone back in time and punished Hawking in some horrible way...
Nope, no sign of that.    

If Stephen Hawking said that then he's either a liar or a dolt. Or maybe both. And if God acted every time he was mad then there would be nobody alive; God is love so He can restrain His wrath for now. When Judgement Day comes though...

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2013, 08:08:58 AM »
science doesnt know yet.

higgs is more for post bang versus prior, to see if the 2 part. can or cannot create what the theory claims

higgs itself is named after the guy with the theory that there is a particle that as it moves thru attracts others and hence gets bigger, thats being tested too

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
If Stephen Hawking said that then he's either a liar or a dolt. Or maybe both. And if God acted every time he was mad then there would be nobody alive; God is love so He can restrain His wrath for now. When Judgement Day comes though...

Right... God is love. And because he's love (and omniscient) he "created" people that he knows will be evil and thus sentenced to experience his wrath. He's a lover, alright. The God that you claim to believe in, if he existed, would be the result of combining an overgrown bully and an immoral thug.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2013, 08:42:40 AM »
christians on here

as the bible is the word

and it is the word of god

and is to be believed as it is the word of god

explain noahs ark to us please.

cheers in advance.