Author Topic: how much phosphorus in miligrams are you getting per day  (Read 3819 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: how much phosphorus in miligrams are you getting per day
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »
no you didn't say that. if you had, the question wouldn't have been required.    doesn't seem like a dumb question to me.  sorry if i offended you. i think you are cooler than shit.

i was never offended i thought i made a mistake and feeling out of place
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 06:27:26 PM »
haha,   you're always out of place.  that's what makes you so damn cool.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
DO YOU DO THIS SAME BRO I HELP IT FINDS TO PAST THE TIME WHEN I DO SUCH THEINGS SOMETIMES STUMBLINING UPON NEW SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PROCESS THAT ARE ONLY KNOWN TO ME THEORETICALLY AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME

yes i do....i invent chants and exclaim them very loudly. You are actually right about that stuff, it wakes up your mind.  if i'm tired and going to the gym, i will put on some music as loud as it goes and spazz out to it...wakes me right up and i love when people look at me like I'm insane

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »
haha,   you're always out of place.  that's what makes you so damn cool.   

thanks bro youre too kind
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »
yes i do....i invent chants and exclaim them very loudly. You are actually right about that stuff, it wakes up your mind.  if i'm tired and going to the gym, i will put on some music as loud as it goes and spazz out to it...wakes me right up and i love when people look at me like I'm insane

hahah today while painting in the getto i kept SCREAMING out 'WAKE UP MAGGIE I THINK I GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY TO YOUUUUUUU????!?!?!?! in my loudest gnarliest rod stewart impression voice i was really enjoying it saying it over and over again
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
hahah today while painting in the getto i kept SCREAMING out 'WAKE UP MAGGIE I THINK I GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY TO YOUUUUUUU????!?!?!?! in my loudest gnarliest rod stewart impression voice i was really enjoying it saying it over and over again

yes.  i was doing radiohead today "IF YOU THINK THIS IS O-VER THEN YOUR'E WROOOONG"  .

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 06:44:36 PM »

you ever ate this shit dawg? from my statistical format vegemite has the most phosphorus compared to just about any other food. Ive never eatin or seen the stuff have you tried it IMAGINE HOW FUAKING HUGE YOU MIGHT CAN GET WITH THIS STUFF IF YOU TOOK ALOT OF IT, MAYBE I NNNNNEEEDE TO LOOK HARDER AT THE GROCERY STORE SINCE ITS VERY VERY HIGH IN PHOSPHORUS COMPARED TO OTHER FOODS!

Likely won't find it at your grocer, but if you have a World Market nearby, you might find it there.
:

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 06:45:01 PM »
yes.  i was doing radiohead today "IF YOU THINK THIS IS O-VER THEN YOUR'E WROOOONG"  .

i agree yelling something is one of only few options to get fired up when tired
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »

Likely won't find it at your grocer, but if you have a World Market nearby, you might find it there.

yes i like when the college radio stations play that terminator like techno, i get lost energy from it and can paint all day and try to feel like im a robot with no feelings only knowledge

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 06:54:30 PM »
enjoy this song it can make you feel like a soldjier ninja in future tiems looking for things to lift

A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 07:10:13 PM »
Falcon when you are in the zone and working, do you talk out loud in a strange language only you understand?

lang sounding like "zzzz vvvmmmm zzzzttt vmmmmmmmtttt"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
lang sounding like "zzzz vvvmmmm zzzzttt vmmmmmmmtttt"

no the wordings are much more complex

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 10:23:34 PM »
Johnny, if you want to post or pm your address, I will send you a jar of Vegemite.  You have shared many wisdoms here and Getbig is in your debt.

It's disgusting stuff.  From the first bite you'll throw the toast and the jar in the trash.  Then, out of nowhere, 3-4 days later, you'll get struck with a craving for it.  Interesting substance.

Also try it with some melted low-grade cheddar cheese on the toast while listening to ACDC.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:26 AM »
Johnny, if you want to post or pm your address, I will send you a jar of Vegemite.  You have shared many wisdoms here and Getbig is in your debt.

It's disgusting stuff.  From the first bite you'll throw the toast and the jar in the trash.  Then, out of nowhere, 3-4 days later, you'll get struck with a craving for it.  Interesting substance.

Also try it with some melted low-grade cheddar cheese on the toast while listening to ACDC.
Are you looking to get deported?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 12:38:00 AM »
Are you looking to get deported?

I heard the Maori would send a boy into the wild with nothing but a jar of Marmite and a loaf of bread.  If he came back alive, he was celebrated as a man and a warrior.

And a block of Dairy Milk!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 12:54:51 AM »