Author Topic: Arnold's mother-in-law has died  (Read 2267 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Arnold's mother-in-law has died
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »
Kennedy curse

:P

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
I wonder if Basile will fly over and crash the funeral?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 06:55:13 AM »
"Eunice Kennedy Shriver, more than any of her siblings, changed the world forever by proving that mentally challenged youngsters and adults can make an important contribution to society. Her tenacious dedication to the Special Olympics has insured her lasting legacy for future generations who otherwise would be on the sidelines and in the shadows of societies around the world. "

and what have you accomplished?

So sad.... I have many humanitarian and philanthropist efforts as well, unfortunately I also have to occupy my life with such things as work, what has she done but sat on her ass and had her way paid by her rich family ?!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 06:57:10 AM »
I'm sure he wont go to that funeral since he didnt go to his Dad's

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 07:47:16 AM »
So sad.... I have many humanitarian and philanthropist efforts as well, unfortunately I also have to occupy my life with such things as work, what has she done but sat on her ass and had her way paid by her rich family ?!

She should be your idol.  She gave you a way to finally place in the top 5 of something. 
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 07:49:12 AM »
fail..........when you are that rich, its easy throw around some of your own money, spend the money of your wealthy friends, and stage charity balls.................sh e was a useless rich whore, who spent her life sitting on her ass.

for people like her, its mandatory that they get involved with some kind of cause just so they do not look like compleatly worthless debutantes, doesnt mean they are good people.

its is all about ego for these people, so they can have 5,000 a plate dinners they can invite their friends to, get their names on buildings............... .just a powertrip

this woman was the defintiion of a worthless ####

You sound like you didn't like the placing the judges gave you.  What events did you compete in.  If you lost just get up and maybe next year you'll do better
No Worries 4 me

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 08:42:32 AM »
Arnold must be thrilled, the day your mother in law dies is indeed a day for celebration. Congratulations you lucky bastard!
MIRAGETROPIN