Author Topic: Arnold's mother-in-law has died  (Read 2281 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Arnold's mother-in-law has died
« on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:39 AM »
Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the sister of President John F Kennedy and founder of the Special Olympics, has died aged 88.

She died at Cape Cod hospital in Massachusetts on Tuesday morning, her family said in a statement.

Ms Shriver organised the first Special Olympic Games in 1968, partly inspired by her mentally disabled sister, Rosemary Kennedy.

She is credited with helping to transform views of the mentally disabled through her campaigns.

Ms Shriver had been in critical condition at Cape Cod hospital since last week.

Her diagnosis was not given, but she had suffered a series of strokes in recent years.

Ms Shriver is the mother of TV host Maria Shriver, who is married to California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Arnold's mother-in-law has died
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 04:31:07 AM »
MILIP
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 04:34:11 AM »
AARAIP

(Adore And Respect Arnold In Peace)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 04:35:49 AM »
88 is a good age

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »
sarah conner?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 04:39:56 AM »
"she wont be back"

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 04:46:27 AM »
He has all the money in the world to get over it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 04:55:55 AM »
he cant go to the funeral, she is already dead ...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 05:02:02 AM »
RIP

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 09:47:13 AM »
one of ( if not the only one) truly classy kennedy family members.

no scandals (that i know of?) and devoted her life to the creation and growth of special olympics both here in the united states and the rest of the world!

great legacy to leave behind!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »
Arnold is contemplating a comeback in the master's olympia. He can't make the funeral.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 10:44:38 AM »
Another rich fruitcake who didn't have to do anything in life , born with a silver spoon, never had a job, etc. ahh...the kennedy's america's most fucked up family yet.

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 11:12:00 AM »
Another rich fruitcake who didn't have to do anything in life , born with a silver spoon, never had a job, etc. ahh...the kennedy's america's most fucked up family yet.

Arnold"I dont care, theres nothng that can be done...I cant have these kind of things in my mind. Got to be cold"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »
Hahaha - when I started this topic, I couldn't think of anything witty too say so I just copied and pasted.

In true Getbig fashion, it has completely degenerated. That's why I love this site.  ;D

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »
She started the retarded olympics.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:42 PM »

;D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »
Another rich fruitcake who didn't have to do anything in life , born with a silver spoon, never had a job, etc.

"Eunice Kennedy Shriver, more than any of her siblings, changed the world forever by proving that mentally challenged youngsters and adults can make an important contribution to society. Her tenacious dedication to the Special Olympics has insured her lasting legacy for future generations who otherwise would be on the sidelines and in the shadows of societies around the world. "

and what have you accomplished?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 02:39:34 PM »
"Eunice Kennedy Shriver, more than any of her siblings, changed the world forever by proving that mentally challenged youngsters and adults can make an important contribution to society. Her tenacious dedication to the Special Olympics has insured her lasting legacy for future generations who otherwise would be on the sidelines and in the shadows of societies around the world. "

and what have you accomplished?

fail..........when you are that rich, its easy throw around some of your own money, spend the money of your wealthy friends, and stage charity balls.................sh e was a useless rich whore, who spent her life sitting on her ass.

for people like her, its mandatory that they get involved with some kind of cause just so they do not look like compleatly worthless debutantes, doesnt mean they are good people.

its is all about ego for these people, so they can have 5,000 a plate dinners they can invite their friends to, get their names on buildings............... .just a powertrip

this woman was the defintiion of a worthless girl

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »
fail..........when you are that rich, its easy throw around some of your own money, spend the money of your wealthy friends, and stage charity balls.................sh e was a useless rich whore, who spent her life sitting on her ass.

for people like her, its mandatory that they get involved with some kind of cause just so they do not look like compleatly worthless debutantes, doesnt mean they are good people.

its is all about ego for these people, so they can have 5,000 a plate dinners they can invite their friends to, get their names on buildings............... .just a powertrip

this woman was the defintiion of a worthless ####

.............yeah, if she was a poor-ass guy, she could spend her time in more useful ways ..............like posting on whether lady gaga has a wang.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
.............yeah, if she was a poor-ass ####, she could spend her time in more useful ways ..............like posting on whether lady gaga has a wang.

looks like this gimmick really has a hard on for me, he follows me to every corner of this message board...........MVAL.... .......you dont have to hide your lust for hermaphrodites, and live it vicariously through other people............you have mentioned it in like 100 posts today, and are still plugging away over there in the lady gaga thread

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
WDYSITWOW

(Who did you say is this wrinkly old woman???)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »
looks like this gimmick really has a hard on for me, he follows me to every corner of this message board...........MVAL.... .......you dont have to hide your lust for hermaphrodites, and live it vicariously through other people............you have mentioned it in like 100 posts today, and are still plugging away over there in the lady gaga thread

..........yes, i do have a deep-seated lust for hermaphrodites, and, as you observed in your eloquent post, I have a hard-on for one right now. 

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »
her husband(Sargent Shriver) has advanced Altimers disease and's currently a basket case. 

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »
RIP, props to atleast contributing something to society, whether rich or not.