Author Topic: Congratulations Benjamin Netanyahu!  (Read 4423 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Congratulations Benjamin Netanyahu!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2019, 02:27:34 AM »
LOL Israel uses this united states.  Pure and Simple.

Remember the USS Liberty!

LOL @ USS Liberty. You are phony. You don't give a shit about the USS Liberty incident that happened 52 years ago and Netanyahu was 17 years old.. Even the U.S. investigated and declared it wasn't intentional. But that's not really the issue, is it? You are an anti-Semite, hate America, and a Muslim sympathizer. I can smell you phonies a mile away.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2019, 02:32:48 AM »
What about all the Christian Palestinians persecuted by Israel?   Huh u fake christian.

Persecuted?

What is a Palestinian? It's just a made up race and country.

And Israel doesn't target anybody because they are Christians. They defend themselves against terrorist.

Like I said, bitch and moan all you want. You, your kind, are no match for Israel and the Jewish people. At any time they can destroy all their enemies within a week.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2019, 02:47:00 AM »
I'm crazy for calling him a fake Catholic?   This "god blesses those who bless israel" crap is neither catholic nor protestant theology.  It comes from an american cult.  So he is a fake catholic - catholics don't believe that CRAP.

Straight from the Bible. Genesis 12:3. And it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. America supports Israel and is the most advanced and prosperous nation in the world that everybody wants to live. America is blessed. The Muslim world hates Israel and is still stuck in the 12th century and lives in misery and squalor. They are cursed.

Connect the dots, inbred.

Bibi gets reelected. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. The US embassy is now in Jerusalem. Israel owns the Golan Heights. Israel will take back the West Back which the filthy Muslims turned into a slum and turn it back into the beautiful area it was before they tragically turned it over to their enemies for another empty promise of peace.

Israel keeps moving forward. You throw rocks and cry like little bitches.

As always, we win, you lose.

We're blessed and you're cursed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2019, 07:48:35 AM »
Straight from the Bible. Genesis 12:3. And it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. America supports Israel and is the most advanced and prosperous nation in the world that everybody wants to live. America is blessed. The Muslim world hates Israel and is still stuck in the 12th century and lives in misery and squalor. They are cursed.

Connect the dots, inbred.

Bibi gets reelected. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. The US embassy is now in Jerusalem. Israel owns the Golan Heights. Israel will take back the West Back which the filthy Muslims turned into a slum and turn it back into the beautiful area it was before they tragically turned it over to their enemies for another empty promise of peace.

Israel keeps moving forward. You throw rocks and cry like little bitches.

As always, we win, you lose.

We're blessed and you're cursed.

And unfortunately, at some point airplanes will crash into our buildings again and thousands of innocents will die and we will still not have learned our lesson.  They (and they isn't nearly as large a number as the wingnuts, yourself included believe it to be) have told us that it's not our freedom, it's our blind support for Israel (which under "Bibi" has zero intentions to ever make peace) and our meddling in arab/muslim countries/business.  Propping up strongmen dictators who brutalize their own populations has worked out really well for us so far.  It may not be imminent, but Israel eventually becoming a one state solution will lead to the end of it's existence.  I'm not calling for that, I'm telling you how it is.  Never mind the hypocrisy of why the right/evangelicals love Israel.  Which is to have all the Jews in place for their eventual slaughter unless they submit to Jesus/Christianity.  Eerily reminiscent of a "final solution".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2019, 08:55:01 AM »
And unfortunately, at some point airplanes will crash into our buildings again and thousands of innocents will die and we will still not have learned our lesson.  They (and they isn't nearly as large a number as the wingnuts, yourself included believe it to be) have told us that it's not our freedom, it's our blind support for Israel (which under "Bibi" has zero intentions to ever make peace) and our meddling in arab/muslim countries/business.  Propping up strongmen dictators who brutalize their own populations has worked out really well for us so far.  It may not be imminent, but Israel eventually becoming a one state solution will lead to the end of it's existence.  I'm not calling for that, I'm telling you how it is.  Never mind the hypocrisy of why the right/evangelicals love Israel.  Which is to have all the Jews in place for their eventual slaughter unless they submit to Jesus/Christianity.  Eerily reminiscent of a "final solution".

Fcuk Islam & Musli’s - They Don’t Go messing with Israel do they ?
The israelis would wipe them out - End of.
And The sooner the Better - Getting Rid of Islam should be World Priorty No.1

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2019, 12:16:51 PM »
And unfortunately, at some point airplanes will crash into our buildings again and thousands of innocents will die and we will still not have learned our lesson.  They (and they isn't nearly as large a number as the wingnuts, yourself included believe it to be) have told us that it's not our freedom, it's our blind support for Israel (which under "Bibi" has zero intentions to ever make peace) and our meddling in arab/muslim countries/business.  Propping up strongmen dictators who brutalize their own populations has worked out really well for us so far.  It may not be imminent, but Israel eventually becoming a one state solution will lead to the end of it's existence.  I'm not calling for that, I'm telling you how it is.  Never mind the hypocrisy of why the right/evangelicals love Israel.  Which is to have all the Jews in place for their eventual slaughter unless they submit to Jesus/Christianity.  Eerily reminiscent of a "final solution".

And what lesson is that?

Israel can be wiped off the face of the earth and we will still have the same old enemies that want to destroy us. After the Muslims get rid of Israel, the little Satan, their next main focus is to get rid of us, the Great Satan.

" Blind support of Israel"? As always, you show yourself to be such a shallow short sighted thinker. Your preoccupation with erect cocks, which you always manage to mention no matter what the subject comprises 90% of your posts, is one of the reasons that you are a particularly hollow and vapid person.

It would be so easy for America to abandon Israel. We would be praised by the majority of the world and applauded by 100% of the worthless UN which we alone keep alive.

America gets very little in return for its support of Israel and a lot of grief. But we don't give a shit. We support Israel not for what we think we can profit from that country but because it's the right thing to do. We support Israel for moral reasons. That's right -- we support Israel because it's the morally right thing to do.

I'm sure you just pissed in your diaper right now.

Israel is the only decent and civlized country in a sea of primitive savages that only wreak havoc and suffering all over the world.

We support that great and decent country and their great and decent people yet I am the wing nut.

Stick to sucking cocks and taking it in the ass like a submissive little bitch.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2019, 03:50:56 PM »
And what lesson is that?

Israel can be wiped off the face of the earth and we will still have the same old enemies that want to destroy us. After the Muslims get rid of Israel, the little Satan, their next main focus is to get rid of us, the Great Satan.

" Blind support of Israel"? As always, you show yourself to be such a shallow short sighted thinker. Your preoccupation with erect cocks, which you always manage to mention no matter what the subject comprises 90% of your posts, is one of the reasons that you are a particularly hollow and vapid person.

It would be so easy for America to abandon Israel. We would be praised by the majority of the world and applauded by 100% of the worthless UN which we alone keep alive.

America gets very little in return for its support of Israel and a lot of grief. But we don't give a shit. We support Israel not for what we think we can profit from that country but because it's the right thing to do. We support Israel for moral reasons. That's right -- we support Israel because it's the morally right thing to do.

I'm sure you just pissed in your diaper right now.

Israel is the only decent and civlized country in a sea of primitive savages that only wreak havoc and suffering all over the world.

We support that great and decent country and their great and decent people yet I am the wing nut.

To your last point about homosexual activities. Remember, I'm not the homeless bum living out of his van who sucked a guys cock for a jr. whopper with cheese. That honor us bestowed upon you. Thanks for the reply though.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2019, 06:58:54 PM »
To your last point about homosexual activities. Remember, I'm not the homeless bum living out of his van who sucked a guys cock for a jr. whopper with cheese. That honor us bestowed upon you. Thanks for the reply though.

Of course everybody knows, including you, that none of that is even remotely true. Yet you said it anyway.

What I said about you, your love for cock, is absolutely true, confirmed by you every day

Another stark contrast between our two opposing world views that manifest itself in all things, not just politics. It's baffling how those on the Left are so comfortable just making things up to support their agenda. Saying things that are just demonstrably false. Lying is just second nature to your side.

I think it's time for you to eat or get penetrated by another man's cock. You're starting to get a bit tense and testy.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2019, 10:51:19 PM »

This  ;)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2019, 02:44:44 AM »
Nuts Netanyahu. He should be taken to The Hague.

This.

A callous and paranoid liar that resorts to using elementary grade PowerPoint presentations to peddle his bullshit.

And America's strong support of Israel isn't due to a shared morality or philosophy, it's down to the American political establishment being heavily bankrolled by wealthy Jews.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-filling-candidates-war-chests-especially-clintons/

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2019, 02:46:07 AM »
Persecuted?

What is a Palestinian? It's just a made up race and country.

And Israel doesn't target anybody because they are Christians. They defend themselves against terrorist.

Like I said, bitch and moan all you want. You, your kind, are no match for Israel and the Jewish people. At any time they can destroy all their enemies within a week.

Fukk you are PATHETIC.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2019, 03:52:53 AM »
LOL @ USS Liberty. You are phony. You don't give a shit about the USS Liberty incident that happened 52 years ago and Netanyahu was 17 years old.. Even the U.S. investigated and declared it wasn't intentional. But that's not really the issue, is it? You are an anti-Semite, hate America, and a Muslim sympathizer. I can smell you phonies a mile away.

they should make movie about that event .............doco was interesting

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2019, 04:19:56 AM »

Oh yeah why don't u listen to the interviews with the SURVIVORS fake christian.  They will tell u a different story to what u learned on talmudvision.

But I see u worship the fake Jews, so there may be  no hope for u.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2019, 12:10:04 PM »
Fukk you are PATHETIC.

Ha Ha! Another Leftist owned.

Can't present a logical argument to support your position so now comes the hissy fit and cursing.

Next.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:12 PM »
Oh yeah why don't u listen to the interviews with the SURVIVORS fake christian.  They will tell u a different story to what u learned on talmudvision.

But I see u worship the fake Jews, so there may be  no hope for u.

The only thing fake is the whole notion of "Palestians".

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.
But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2019, 02:34:28 PM »
The only thing fake is the whole notion of "Palestians".

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.
But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

In Ottoman empire time there was no 'Palestinians' !.

In British colonial time there was no 'Palestinians' !.

Yasser Arafat was born in Egypt & died in France , ha  ::)

Yasser Arafat's father & grandfather , born & died in Egypt  :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2019, 06:16:08 PM »
In Ottoman empire time there was no 'Palestinians' !.

In British colonial time there was no 'Palestinians' !.

Yasser Arafat was born in Egypt & died in France , ha  ::)

Yasser Arafat's father & grandfather, born & died in Egypt  :P

Correct. They can cry and throw rocks all they want but it doesn't change reality and facts.

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2019, 01:00:49 AM »
U actually believe the fairy tale that these FAKE jews came from Israel?  The "palestinians" are more native to that land than they ever were or are.

Or u think blonde blue eyed jews and Spanish blood jews are middle eastern in descent?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2019, 01:20:35 AM »
U actually believe the fairy tale that these FAKE jews came from Israel?  The "palestinians" are more native to that land than they ever were or are.

Or u think blonde blue eyed jews and Spanish blood jews are middle eastern in descent?

I like 'South African Jews' (also call Hitlers Jews)  ;D hundreds now live in Sydney (Bondi & French Forest).

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2019, 01:45:04 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2019, 01:06:12 PM »

We can go back and forth forever. You can lie, deny, and rewrite history, get angry, hurl insults but the fact is you, and Israel's enemies, can't do a damn thing. Israel and their people are just on a whole other level. You're just too stupid and too weak to be any match to that great country.
You have tried and failed all throughout history.

So keep crying and pounding your spoon on the table but if anybody threatens or attempts to harm Israel and their people they will pay dearly.

"Let no one misunderstand us – when the security of Israel is at stake, we act with all our strength. Whoever puts us in danger puts himself in far greater danger," Netanyahu said.

"I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.”

Genesis 12:2-3

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2019, 06:45:49 AM »
Agree....Great Man/leader...
Contrast him with a clown like Obama...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2019, 11:16:34 AM »
Agree....Great Man/leader...
Contrast him with a clown like Obama...

Correct
That’s because one is a Man
And the other is a Musli Liberal Faggott

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2019, 09:38:00 PM »
We can go back and forth forever. You can lie, deny, and rewrite history, get angry, hurl insults but the fact is you, and Israel's enemies, can't do a damn thing. Israel and their people are just on a whole other level. You're just too stupid and too weak to be any match to that great country.

ha ha u are a pathetic sycophant- israel is a WELFARE state propped up by Germany and the USA.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2019, 12:18:47 AM »
ha ha u are a pathetic sycophant- israel is a WELFARE state propped up by Germany and the USA.

What a moron. Israeli actually produces things and have created some of the most innovative technologies in the world. They created an oasis in a desert. Muslims produce nothing. They couldn't even produce a bike let alone a car or washing machine. Everything they have is from Western technology.