Author Topic: Pat Robertson begins the new year with gleaming predictions.  (Read 6262 times)

Purge_WTF

luike101

• Getbig II
Re: Pat Robertson begins the new year with gleaming predictions.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 01:59:06 AM »
Sorry 240 this is what I was telling you about I couldnt find it earlier, this is some crazy shit. :'( ???

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 02:31:30 PM »
Am I the only one that finds this disturbing?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 03:18:57 PM »
Unfortunately there is a very good chance Pat is right with this one... Not because he's in tune with god ::) But I'm thinking based on shit I'll get mocked for, he's right.  It's all part of the plan and it seems like they're ready for this step.  Pat's tuned into these psycho plans like a lot of people and he's going for some attention grabbing when shit hits the fan, idiots will just go, oh Pat was right, this is Gods will.... ::)

This is coming...

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 04:00:35 AM »
I dont understand, Berserker so we all just wait to die because America still wants to believe everything that comes out of the box in their living room?!  I think I will only comment on this post everyday to keep it up towards the top.  Everyone will have to keep looking at it everyday. :'( :-\ :( >:(  I believe that God speaks to people,but I think that I read where Alex Jones was talking about this in October.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 07:23:55 AM »
he's got bitter beer face!
footloose and fancy free

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 07:49:30 PM »
Unfortunately there is a very good chance Pat is right with this one... Not because he's in tune with god ::) But I'm thinking based on shit I'll get mocked for, he's right.  It's all part of the plan and it seems like they're ready for this step.  Pat's tuned into these psycho plans like a lot of people and he's going for some attention grabbing when shit hits the fan, idiots will just go, oh Pat was right, this is Gods will.... ::)

This is coming...

there was something very suspicious about that prediction and i got the same inkling you did ... especially considering how close the ties between washington and the evangelicals are.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 06:58:50 AM »
This sucks!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 08:08:39 AM »
there was something very suspicious about that prediction and i got the same inkling you did ... especially considering how close the ties between washington and the evangelicals are.
Yup :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 09:25:02 AM »
 ::)  I can see it now:  "evangelicals" are currently meeting with Bush to plan a large scale attack on American soil.  It will dwarf 911.  I'm shaking in my boots.   ::) 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 10:31:32 AM »
no, but if the oval office knows an attack is coming and they leak info so patty boy can predict it that creates alot of juice for the evangelicals

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 10:46:15 AM »
no, but if the oval office knows an attack is coming and they leak info so patty boy can predict it that creates alot of juice for the evangelicals

Are you suggesting that Bush knows about an impending large scale attack on American soil and he leaked that information to Robertson? 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 10:51:43 AM »
that was the first thought that had gone through my mind when i saw him on TV

im not saying it will happen, just that i woudlnt be surprised if it did

after all the bible belt is a huge swing vote and the repubs have been losing ground with them

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »
::)  I can see it now:  "evangelicals" are currently meeting with Bush to plan a large scale attack on American soil.  It will dwarf 911.  I'm shaking in my boots.   ::) 
That's not what I'm thinking... Yes the Evangelicals are being used, in more ways that one ( http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=86884.0 ) but your meltdown is not exactly what I envisioned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 10:56:03 AM »
that was the first thought that had gone through my mind when i saw him on TV

im not saying it will happen, just that i woudlnt be surprised if it did

after all the bible belt is a huge swing vote and the repubs have been losing ground with them

Pretty wild. 

Robertson and company don't have THAT much influence over Christian conservative voters.  Plus I don't see how this information could be secretly provided to "evangelicals" AND then influence them to vote for McCain or whomever comes out of the primary. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 11:03:35 AM »
Pretty wild. 

Robertson and company don't have THAT much influence over Christian conservative voters.  Plus I don't see how this information could be secretly provided to "evangelicals" AND then influence them to vote for McCain or whomever comes out of the primary. 

er... have you researched the ties between the repub's and the xtians?

the entire campaign agaisnt bill clinton/sex scandal was designed to drive more of the xtian vote towards the repubs and it worked

recently the r's have lost alot of ground and they need to make it back if they have any prayer of a 2008 victory

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/061110/us/usreport_religion_evangelicals_republicans_dc

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:14 AM »
Beach, in 1898 someone high in a revolutionary political movement, a movement that had plans to bring about a world war in order to meet their goals couldn't keep his mouth shut and wrote a book about the coming events and intended outcomes. The book is a very rare very interesting telling of the future.  Here's a case where someone had the right connections and couldn't keep this mouth shut, he had to capitalize and showboat as a person able to glimpse the future... Pat isn't probably much different.  I don't know how he got this info, only that it wasn't through God and he's not the only person to be awaiting and tracking the people responsible for this.  It is coming, I know it is... It's in their storybook ;)  Believe what you want, I don't care, it'll be proven true or false soon enough and it won't matter either way then....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
er... have you researched the ties between the repub's and the xtians?

the entire campaign agaisnt bill clinton/sex scandal was designed to drive more of the xtian vote towards the repubs and it worked

recently the r's have lost alot of ground and they need to make it back if they have any prayer of a 2008 victory

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/061110/us/usreport_religion_evangelicals_republicans_dc

I know that Christian conservatives by and large support the Republican party.  Not a secret. 

The entire campaign against Clinton was a complete waste of my tax dollars.  I was vehemently opposed to that entire fiasco.  That said, I think it was more of an extension of the Republican vendetta against Clinton from the day he took office, starting with Whitewater, rather than an attempt to appease Christian conservatives (although I'm sure it made many of them happy). 

It is true that the Republican party has lost ground with Christian conservatives, but I don't think they're in danger of losing those votes to Democrats, particularly if Hillary comes out of the primary.  Few things energize the base like a polarizing opposing candidate.  I'm sure there are plans in the works to shore up the base of both parties, but a large scale attack that will kill hundreds of thousands?  I don't see that happening.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »
Beach, in 1898 someone high in a revolutionary political movement, a movement that had plans to bring about a world war in order to meet their goals couldn't keep his mouth shut and wrote a book about the coming events and intended outcomes. The book is a very rare very interesting telling of the future.  Here's a case where someone had the right connections and couldn't keep this mouth shut, he had to capitalize and showboat as a person able to glimpse the future... Pat isn't probably much different.  I don't know how he got this info, only that it wasn't through God and he's not the only person to be awaiting and tracking the people responsible for this.  It is coming, I know it is... It's in their storybook ;)  Believe what you want, I don't care, it'll be proven true or false soon enough and it won't matter either way then....

I don't think an attack or disaster will prove Robertson had some kind of vision or that he had advance warning.  I don't doubt that some, including select Christian conservatives, may get advance notice of some policy initiatives.  What I DO doubt is that Bush would trust Robertson, who has already made some pretty bizarre comments over the past 15 years or so.  This is the same guy who said God told him to run for president.   :-\ 

I won't be surprised if we are attacked or if there is some large disaster, but there is nothing linking what could happen with Robertson's recent comments. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »
I don't think an attack or disaster will prove Robertson had some kind of vision or that he had advance warning.  I don't doubt that some, including select Christian conservatives, may get advance notice of some policy initiatives.  What I DO doubt is that Bush would trust Robertson, who has already made some pretty bizarre comments over the past 15 years or so.  This is the same guy who said God told him to run for president.   :-\ 

I won't be surprised if we are attacked or if there is some large disaster, but there is nothing linking what could happen with Robertson's recent comments. 

That's not what I'm getting at either.  This just doesn't frame what I'm thinking quite correctly.  Look, Pat is Johnny come lately with this thinking anyway... I've been trying to pinpoint this exact thing for years now. He's trying to capitalize on this coming tragedy.  I don't know how he got this info, I can imagine a lot of ways but I can't imagine guys at the top/illuminati or whoever calling up pat and saying this is what we're going to do.  maybe he has some connections feeding him some info, he's got a lot of money to pay for it.  Or maybe he's done what many of us have and has a team of people researching this stuff so he can make his prophecies...   No I don't see what you're saying at all, I don't see him sitting down with Bush on this stuff.  The guy is a turd but he's right on this and you just go right on sticking your head in the sand when several major cities are hit hard soon.  This is coming and some men in our own government and other governments will have a hand in this.  They've literally put the writing on the wall...  It's a fact again, believe whatever you want, I don't care.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »
That's not what I'm getting at either.  This just doesn't frame what I'm thinking quite correctly.  Look, Pat is Johnny come lately with this thinking anyway... I've been trying to pinpoint this exact thing for years now. He's trying to capitalize on this coming tragedy.  I don't know how he got this info, I can imagine a lot of ways but I can't imagine guys at the top/illuminati or whoever calling up pat and saying this is what we're going to do.  maybe he has some connections feeding him some info, he's got a lot of money to pay for it.  Or maybe he's done what many of us have and has a team of people researching this stuff so he can make his prophecies...   No I don't see what you're saying at all, I don't see him sitting down with Bush on this stuff.  The guy is a turd but he's right on this and you just go right on sticking your head in the sand when several major cities are hit hard soon.  This is coming and some men in our own government and other governments will have a hand in this.  They've literally put the writing on the wall...  It's a fact again, believe whatever you want, I don't care.

Our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »
Our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans? 
No, evil men who have obtained positions in our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans...  There is a big difference. No I don't expect you to believe me, yes I expect you to mock me and on this stuff, I guess that's cool, I've come to expect it 100%.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 01:39:41 PM »
No, evil men who have obtained positions in our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans...  There is a big difference. No I don't expect you to believe me, yes I expect you to mock me and on this stuff, I guess that's cool, I've come to expect it 100%.

I think I have the mocking out of my system, for the most part.   :)  I'm not opposed to all conspiracy theories (like this one), but I don't see how you connect the dots.  There are massive holes in how something like this could work.  For example, what's the motivation for an attack like this?  Second, if you believe "evil men who have obtained positions in our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans," then you almost have to be talking about career government workers (i.e., not political appointees).  Political appointees serve for several years at most.  I don't see how these revolving door workers could plan an attack that would likely be years in the making and involve members of different political parties.  What's the incentive?  There are also too many agencies involved.  People do not keep secrets.  That's for starters.   :)  I don't think you can put all of the pieces of the puzzle together.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 01:58:31 PM »
I think I have the mocking out of my system, for the most part.   :)  I'm not opposed to all conspiracy theories (like this one), but I don't see how you connect the dots.  There are massive holes in how something like this could work.  For example, what's the motivation for an attack like this?  Second, if you believe "evil men who have obtained positions in our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans," then you almost have to be talking about career government workers (i.e., not political appointees).  Political appointees serve for several years at most.  I don't see how these revolving door workers could plan an attack that would likely be years in the making and involve members of different political parties.  What's the incentive?  There are also too many agencies involved.  People do not keep secrets.  That's for starters.   :)  I don't think you can put all of the pieces of the puzzle together.   
Exactly, I don't expect you to just take my word for it, on the same hand try to see the difficulty in filling in the holes for you to see what others see through years of research.  There's a thounsand things I could post to help make this case, that this is going to happen, that this is being planned, that this has been planned for a long long time.  Is it practical to sit here and post through all that?  No, not really.  The reality of this will completely destroy your vision of the world.  It really is a bit like taking the red pill and leaving the matrix.

The incentive is: From the many, One... That is the goal and it will happen. These pics I'm showing you are important ;)

This is not new, this is a very old goal.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
No, evil men who have obtained positions in our government will have a hand in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans...  There is a big difference. No I don't expect you to believe me,

this is a big problem:

there is no difference between those evil men and government

those evil men are the government

they have always been the government

and they always will

because they are just men and believe it or not any of us would make the exact same decisions if we knew the bigger picture and were in the same situation.