Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126804 times)

whitewidow

Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #325 on: September 08, 2011, 02:42:29 AM »
haha this is the second oldest one in the book, next to 'my brother/cousin/nephew is bigger than you (with 'he doesnt even work out' optional)' - oh and this is some black dude i assume, because you know 'black genetics'.

but again, gh15 argues specific - 5'8", 170, 16.5 inch arm, 6-7% bodyfat...and once again someone uses an example that is outside those measurements...as in two full % points higher, and probably heavier  bodyweignt, and unless you measured the arms you are probably wrong anyway...thats if you didnt just make this up to begin with.

Its possible I have seen it in person 18inches of shredded muscle with huge bicep peaks. the key is working your triceps more than your biceps. your triceps make up a huge percentage of the overall bicep mass. and trust me if you knew the dude and it is just one dude who is insane when it comes to working out. he is obssevive about it and his looks. he is also obsessive about his health and cant stand juicers. This dude is in the gym everyday sick or not rain or shine! he has been working out for 20 years and I swear his arms are 18 inches natural. Shit my arms are were almost 18 inches natural before I started juicing when i was 25 but this guy I talk about is crazy and obsessive about working out. All he has ever used is EAS Phosphagen wich is funny even I laugh about it. thats the only brand he will use. Its crazy the guy is unbeliveably jacked. He puts most all juicers to shame where I workout. He definately has 18 inch arms if not 18.5 it is possible just takes a crazy amount of work and knowledge. if this guy hit the juice he would easily go pro! But he thinks gear is for the weak.(guys looking for an easy way). I know it sounds like bullshit but I shit you not this guy works out everyday! No girlfriend!No other hobbies a true gymrat! dosnt do anything else except tan and eat. He has the mind and obssessive nature of a bodybuilder but he just does not juice.

whitewidow

« Reply #326 on: September 08, 2011, 02:46:30 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

How old are you, 12?

I have seen 8 year olds utter better insults.

stating facts not insults

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #327 on: September 08, 2011, 02:49:32 AM »
stating facts not insults

wow, another deep one.  ::) ::) ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #328 on: September 08, 2011, 02:50:37 AM »
You included Tbol and Primo in your cycle, those 2 steroids do not get a lot of love these days but i actually think they are very good, especially Tbol

Trust me I know my shit. run that cycle and you will get jacked up and ripped at the same time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #329 on: September 08, 2011, 02:59:51 AM »
Its possible I have seen it in person 18inches of shredded muscle with huge bicep peaks. the key is working your triceps more than your biceps. your triceps make up a huge percentage of the overall bicep mass. and trust me if you knew the dude and it is just one dude who is insane when it comes to working out. he is obssevive about it and his looks. he is also obsessive about his health and cant stand juicers. This dude is in the gym everyday sick or not rain or shine! he has been working out for 20 years and I swear his arms are 18 inches natural. Shit my arms are were almost 18 inches natural before I started juicing when i was 25 but this guy I talk about is crazy and obsessive about working out. All he has ever used is EAS Phosphagen wich is funny even I laugh about it. thats the only brand he will use. Its crazy the guy is unbeliveably jacked. He puts most all juicers to shame where I workout. He definately has 18 inch arms if not 18.5 it is possible just takes a crazy amount of work and knowledge. if this guy hit the juice he would easily go pro! But he thinks gear is for the weak.(guys looking for an easy way). I know it sounds like bullshit but I shit you not this guy works out everyday! No girlfriend!No other hobbies a true gymrat! dosnt do anything else except tan and eat. He has the mind and obssessive nature of a bodybuilder but he just does not juice.

you will never see 18 inch in condition arm naturaly on anyone under 5'10 ,, never ever! anyone who claim it and has it been to hormones is on hormones uusaly the fellas who say they are not on hormones are on both BOTH hormones and narcotics,, they usualy go to military in americana due to having no other way to get income ....they move away to a diff state then come back with 18 inch arms conditioned from their 16.5 they had as naturals,, some come back with 19 inch arms..saying hormones are for pussy they dont want to be bodybuild balonie ...all of them use hormones and many of them use narcotics,, they usualy 180 to 205 lb 5'9 to 5'11 and they have between 18 to 19 inch arms conditioned at around 6-8% bodyfat yet they say they dont want to be bodybuilders,, they are all liars ,, skanky liars on both hormones and narcotics SAME TIMES,, they dont hav egirlrfriends because no girl stay with them,,,they usualy divorced already by the age of 23.... and lie all theier way around life,, they just live life the way they know it...THROUGH LIES!

infact it is rare to find 17 inch arms conditioned on true natural ... the true natural will always be around 16-17 inch arm at 5'10 or under if TRUE NATURAL AND IN CONDITION ...incondition = 6 to 8% bodyfat,,true bodyfat!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #330 on: September 08, 2011, 03:14:30 AM »
you will never see 18 inch in condition arm naturaly on anyone under 5'10 ,, never ever! anyone who claim it and has it been to hormones is on hormones uusaly the fellas who say they are not on hormones are on both BOTH hormones and narcotics,, they usualy go to military in americana due to having no other way to get income ....they move away to a diff state then come back with 18 inch arms conditioned from their 16.5 they had as naturals,, some come back with 19 inch arms..saying hormones are for pussy they dont want to be bodybuild balonie ...all of them use hormones and many of them use narcotics,, they usualy 180 to 205 lb 5'9 to 5'11 and they have between 18 to 19 inch arms conditioned at around 6-8% bodyfat yet they say they dont want to be bodybuilders,, they are all liars ,, skanky liars on both hormones and narcotics SAME TIMES,, they dont hav egirlrfriends because no girl stay with them,,,they usualy divorced already by the age of 23.... and lie all theier way around life,, they just live life the way they know it...THROUGH LIES!

infact it is rare to find 17 inch arms conditioned on true natural ... the true natural will always be around 16-17 inch arm at 5'10 or under if TRUE NATURAL AND IN CONDITION ...incondition = 6 to 8% bodyfat,,true bodyfat!

gh15 approved

Trust me this guy is fucking insane! He has 18 in arms easy(ripped)! If mine were 17 inches before I hit the sauce this guys arms are at least 18inches. if not 18.5in. No way I can prove it unless you want to go to the gym with me and I can show you him believe me he will be there! he fucking lives there! Never seen somebody work out so consistently like I said everyday! sick or not he is there. If we went in the gym at 4.30PM he will be there no doubt about it! dude looks 200 lbs but is 175 lbs at probably 8-9% BF. hes probaly 5-8 at most. I will say he is the only guy I have seen with arms that big naturally. just that fucking EAS Phosphagen-lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2011, 03:30:25 AM »
A SONG FOR GOD (GH15)

MY NAME IS PACO- I MAKE THE TACO- I MAKE A DOLLAR A DAY- I COME HOME TO LUCY SHE GIVES ME PUSSY- SHE TAKE MY DOLLAR AWAY!

GOOD NIGHT GUYS! I NEEDS MY BEAUTY SLEEP

w8m8

« Reply #332 on: September 08, 2011, 03:36:47 AM »
W8 is the female equivalent of a guy who is an asshole.

Change your piss bag geezer .. it's running down your leg .. run out of film again ?

whitewidow

« Reply #333 on: September 08, 2011, 03:45:23 AM »
CANT HATE ON TIGHT BOOTY- US MACKS HAVE A SAYIN
"IF THE PUSSY IS WET YOU SHOULD NEVER BE BROKE"
SO GH15 AND DK11 WHY ARE YOU GUYS FLAT BROKE ON YOUR ASS? TIGHT BOOTY IS MAKING $. LIKE I SAID AND REMEBER THIS SAYING THIS IS PIMP GAME

w8m8

« Reply #334 on: September 08, 2011, 03:58:54 AM »
CANT HATE ON TIGHT BOOTY-

you like snitches eh ? .. good to know

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: September 08, 2011, 04:08:40 AM »
tight booty, i know my cup sizes and your breat implants are nto a replacement for the "c cups you used to have"!

yes you said you went just ABIT bigger but this is not true. you have gone a few cups sizes bigger than a c and this is NOT "a bit".

you are the type that would have got them done anyway for male attention. the excuse you give that you lost and dieted away your tits is only one you give because even you know how much of a whore are wearing them.

and that beach photo? the tits you have there and the tits you have TODAY - the same cup size right? lol...so how many more times did you go back under the knife to get abit more silicone squirted in? they seem to be growing still.they touch your chin now. next time you go under the knife, they will be up to your nose you out of proportion whore.

"i only wanted to get back what i lost" lol...why didn;t they put a brain in you then?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #336 on: September 08, 2011, 04:11:01 AM »
SO GH15 AND DK11 WHY ARE YOU GUYS FLAT BROKE ON YOUR ASS? TIGHT BOOTY IS MAKING $. LIKE I SAID AND REMEBER THIS SAYING THIS IS PIMP GAME

lol this fella is not right in the head lol i swear im sitting laughing but he is nto right up there lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 08, 2011, 04:23:58 AM »
tight booty, i know my cup sizes and your breat implants are nto a replacement for the "c cups you used to have"!

yes you said you went just ABIT bigger but this is not true. you have gone a few cups sizes bigger than a c and this is NOT "a bit".

you are the type that would have got them done anyway for male attention. the excuse you give that you lost and dieted away your tits is only one you give because even you know how much of a whore are wearing them.

and that beach photo? the tits you have there and the tits you have TODAY - the same cup size right? lol...so how many more times did you go back under the knife to get abit more silicone squirted in? they seem to be growing still.they touch your chin now. next time you go under the knife, they will be up to your nose you out of proportion whore.

"i only wanted to get back what i lost" lol...why didn;t they put a brain in you then?

Because she never had one.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #338 on: September 08, 2011, 04:43:58 AM »
Donkey Kong has contributed SFA to hypertrophy theory yet feels entitled to bash others who have. What a jerk. He is typical of all the self-styled experts who inhabit internet muscle forums.

They believe they are knowledgeable but avoid debating real issues because they will be found out to be pseudo-experts. In other words, they know very little.

Beliefs about bodybuilding are so ingrained that only independent thinkers can come up with original ideas. That includes nutrition. I feel like a visitor from another planet who has to live among

the handicapped and limited. When I achieve a significant result I will post an update. There will be no pandering on my part to parade in front of schmoes and homosexuals.

Don't flatter yourself.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: September 08, 2011, 04:46:40 AM »

Been under the knife once...got 470 cc in each breast.  My breasts are pushed up under my chin in certain pics from HBC snapshots gallery because I am wearing a pushup bra and pushing them up....duh.  In the bikini pic my breasts are in a bikini and sitting naturally.  My breasts have seem to grown a bit lately however as I am not training them anywhere near the intensity that I had, since my implants are underneath the muscle.  I only do incline dumbell presses and flyes for them now.  

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2011, 04:49:56 AM »
Been under the knife once...got 470 cc in each breast.  My breasts are pushed up under my chin in certain pics from HBC snapshots gallery because I am wearing a pushup bra and pushing them up....duh.  In the bikini pic my breasts are in a bikini and sitting naturally.  My breasts have seem to grown a bit lately however as I am not training them anywhere near the intensity that I had, since my implants are underneath the muscle.  I only do incline dumbell presses and flyes for them now.  

No one gives a shit how you train, hth.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2011, 04:52:23 AM »
Don't flatter yourself.

Maybe he's telling the truth - he'll only reveal himself to the right lady who is special enough 8)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »

There are pics of you without the push up bra. they are now bigger than the beach photos.

"i just wanted to get back what i lost from dieting and training...but A BIT bigger cause it was the same price"

A bit? really? lol. you thought there would be no one in this lot that can identify cup sizes?

You're no D. You're no double D either.

"get back what i lost, only A BIT bigger"  ::)

attention whore.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2011, 08:14:56 AM »
Vince, listen to me, stop making this absurd claim. Never has this been proven and there are countless studies that age has a very real effect, a detrimental effect, on muscle hypertrophy. Moreover, it is proved every day. It is proved by you. Why do you think that you no longer are motivated to train? Other interests? Why do you have those other more physically more passive interests? Why don't you want to exert yourself anymore? It's because you're OLD!!!!

Until you can come up with a credible study, like you demand of people like gh15 and others, proving your claim just stop it. You demean yourself and lose even more credibility when you make these baseless claims. Like how it has long been know that you only need 20-25 grams of protein a day. You don't believe that. You don't follow that. Yet you say things like that. Why?

Pellius you have betrayed all that is good in bodybuilding and joined the dark side. Do you think a guy like me who values integrity more than anything else just says anything at all re hypertrophy? No, I speak from 53 years of experience and a heck of a lot of experimenting and conjecturing. I have a good grasp on what will generate rapid hypertrophy. Yes, even at my age. There is NO decline re hypertrophy. That surprises me as well but it is a fact. For example, my calves are close to 18 inches cold with absolutely no calf training in the last 13 years. How is that possible? Well, I carry 3 large cameras and a backpack with me on my walks to take photos. I can abseil down small cliffs no worries at all. I have no doubt I can build 19 inch calves with little effort in a month or two. Ditto the arms. No drugs, NO bullshit supplements and NO extra protein except in some extra food I will eat. Heck I could eat only McDonalds and still get exactly the same result. Guys like you have no clue at all. You CAN'T gain any muscle because you lack calories. Simple as that. Stop the crap about egg whites. Yes, a good source of protein but you need energy not protein. You have convinced yourself that you need hormone replacement. What a sad story but typical of muscleheads. When reasonably intelligent guys like you lose the plot what hope is there for the typical knucklehead who lifts weights?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2011, 08:15:50 AM »
There are pics of you without the push up bra. they are now bigger than the beach photos.

"i just wanted to get back what i lost from dieting and training...but A BIT bigger cause it was the same price"

A bit? really? lol. you thought there would be no one in this lot that can identify cup sizes?

You're no D. You're no double D either.

"get back what i lost, only A BIT bigger"  ::)

attention whore.
Well you don't know tit sizes as well as you think you do.  I am a DD in the bikini pic.  I have been measured at victoria secret as a DD.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:37 AM »
That's my question too....I get she's a dirty fillthy skanky old lady with a toxic vagina and ugly fake tits.

toxic vagina ;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2011, 08:20:56 AM »
Well you don't know tit sizes as well as you think you do.  I am a DD in the bikini pic.  I have been measured at victoria secret as a DD.

FUCKEN....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

"DD"

FFS now ive heard it all...
your hair color suits you right about now!! LOL!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #347 on: September 08, 2011, 08:46:44 AM »

YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #348 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »

Is it true you're no longer allowed in victoria secret because you had a threesome in the dressing room? Thought I read that somewhere. :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #349 on: September 08, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »

Listen...you toxic whore, no one gives a fuck about any aspect of your life here. The only thing that would garner any interest is your death

Take your "explanations" and shove them up your fucked-out asshole, that you can stick a Dorito in and it won't touch the sides.