Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Branch's win re Ifbb judging (serious discussion)  (Read 13690 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Branches win yesterday. Ifbb judging (serious discussion)
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2011, 12:36:58 PM »
Branch looks like a big ball of shit that was bombarded with gamma rays and came to life......he is a prime example of why bodybuilding sucks ass now.

Wolf destroyed him. Just about as big as far as muscle mass.....and LOOKS bigger and far more proportionate  because his structure destroys the bloated elf's. And his muscle quality and separation are light years ahead of Branch's

And I know how BBing contests are judged....doesn't mean that it isn't a total joke.... Its pathetic that a fucking BLOB of shit like Warren is an Arnold classic champ.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 01:02:39 PM »
and Obama won the election, so by your logic he's the best.
Don't twist the little mans logic. You are going to cause his colon to prolapse.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »
No, thats not what I'm talking about, I'm saying he has very little if any detail to his low back.

what detail??? branch waren has NO ARMS!!!,,he has tiny tiny arms maybe 17 inch in size,,it is one thing if he won with them being small like dorian and haney but he try to pull something here that make him look like the worst amatuer from some third world country ,,this is exampel of how NOT TO BRING LAGING BODY PART,,better stay with 17 inch arm he still woudl win but atleast wouldnt look like retard

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
Branch looks like a big ball of shit that was bombarded with gamma rays and came to life......he is a prime example of why bodybuilding sucks ass now.

Wolf destroyed him. Just about as big as far as muscle mass.....and LOOKS bigger and far more proportionate  because his structure destroys the bloated elf's. And his muscle quality and separation are light years ahead of Branch's

And I know how BBing contests are judged....doesn't mean that it isn't a total joke.... Its pathetic that a fucking BLOB of shit like Warren is an Arnold classic champ.
this
choice is an illusion

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 01:22:22 PM »
Wolf looked better than he has for a long time. His structure requires fullness yet a tight gut which he has trouble achieving consistently.

Branch has improved also people forget he was all legs even three years ago. His forearms are totally torn to pieces but his biceps look okay in the front double which counts for a lot.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »
"You don't bring In lagging bodyparts" - GH15
You mean like calves and low back?

Like I said, if he hasn't brought up those bodyparts in all the years he's been training, he never will.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »
looking at the fdb again it is absolutely terrible, forearms are the worst ever on a pro surely! Tiny bi's dwarfed by the tri's and overall don't stand out in the pose thats meant to showcase them

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2011, 01:42:33 PM »
Everytime a black man doesn't win it's the same cry "byyyaaahh, they don't award symmetry they don't award proportion" like that meant a fuck when Coleman was winning.  ::)
What does race have to do with the original post, shit hole?  ::) He felt Dennis Wolf should have won.

!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2011, 02:00:39 PM »
This is the pic I was looking for but I thought it was from yesterday....it's from 2009...but regardless!
That is one of the saddest X-mas trees on a top Pro that I've ever seen...

To mee, they all look like compacted shit. The judges had the simple job of picking who looked the less like compacted shit. But, they do the opposite and pick the one who looks the most like compacted shit.

If ANYBODY had any sense, the judges all would have refused to judge the show and say that physique presented were so inferior and so embarassing for a top show like the Arnold, that it disgraced the Arnold Classic...that would have been big, and it would wake up the the bbing world about the substandard quality of physiques that have been presented.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2011, 02:02:17 PM »
Branch looked like he made some improvements to his back.  The judges rewarded him with the win.  I think Branch has now passed Phil as the second best bodybuilder.  We'll see in September. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2011, 02:08:29 PM »
Branch looked like he made some improvements to his back.  The judges rewarded him with the win.  I think Branch has now passed Phil as the second best bodybuilder.  We'll see in September. 
Just think, had Phil entered, there would not have been a discussion on who should have won...and none of these threads would exist...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »
This is the pic I was looking for but I thought it was from yesterday....it's from 2009...but regardless!

That's actually Martin Kjellstrom, you tard.
from incomplete data

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2011, 02:15:15 PM »
Just think, had Phil entered, there would not have been a discussion on who should have won...and none of these threads would exist...

I get the feeling this year for Branch is like Dexter's 2008.  Branch is late in his career and finally won the Arnold, it's now or never at the Olympia.  Phil is holding a grudge against the Arnold after losing last year to Kai.  It was a mistake to pass up the $140k check. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »
I get the feeling this year for Branch is like Dexter's 2008.  Branch is late in his career and finally won the Arnold, it's now or never at the Olympia.  Phil is holding a grudge against the Arnold after losing last year to Kai.  It was a mistake to pass up the $140k check. 
Exactly, I too think Phil had a grudge over his "knocking at the door" debacle at the Arnold Classic...
He passed up a 140k check---he needs to check his ego, and see that barring Kai or Jay, he is better than the field by a long shot...
Especially when a humanoid T-Rex wins.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2011, 02:31:07 PM »
Exactly, I too think Phil had a grudge over his "knocking at the door" debacle at the Arnold Classic...
He passed up a 140k check---he needs to check his ego, and see that barring Kai or Jay, he is better than the field by a long shot...
Especially when a humanoid T-Rex wins.

I don't think that's the reason Phil is sitting the Arnold out , I think it's because he doesn't want to get burned out on spring shows and give the Olympia 100% effort which he could win especially if Jay comes in less than perfect like 08 , a lot more money to be made being Mr Olympia than just an Arnold classic winner.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »
220 ronnie would be small because hes nearly a foot taller than ray
people carry weight differently...

Taking it in to account and giving him the extra lb it would be the same.
Trans Milkshake.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2011, 03:54:02 PM »
no sorry .... nowhere near phill...
and branch wont beat jay .. they both have similiar size but jay is complete and looks 10 times better
choice is an illusion

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
what detail??? branch waren has NO ARMS!!!,,he has tiny tiny arms maybe 17 inch in size,,it is one thing if he won with them being small like dorian and haney but he try to pull something here that make him look like the worst amatuer from some third world country ,,this is exampel of how NOT TO BRING LAGING BODY PART,,better stay with 17 inch arm he still woudl win but atleast wouldnt look like retard

gh15 approved

Nasser, you used synthol/esiclene too  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
the diff is branch has NO ARMS!!! his arms could nto grow to fit his heavy oiled body,,if you think what branch has on his upper body is muscle per say you are out of your mind,,the only place he got musclde is his legs,,you dont win competition based on legs when the other upper torse is so fucked,,,jason is badbut still because he has more height and pull it better he can pull it somewhat acutaly he cant but becaue of height he is getting pass grade,, branch waren is fail!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
the diff is branch has NO ARMS!!! his arms could nto grow to fit his heavy oiled body,,if you think what branch has on his upper body is muscle per say you are out of your mind,,the only place he got musclde is his legs,,you dont win competition based on legs when the other upper torse is so fucked,,,jason is badbut still because he has more height and pull it better he can pull it somewhat acutaly he cant but becaue of height he is getting pass grade,, branch waren is fail!

gh15 approved

CHE approved

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »
and what's with this crap people saying branch carries mass?

He's 5'6ish!  he doesn't carry any mass!  he's  a goblin

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »
Arms don't matter. Lots of Mr Olympia's since Arnold has had tiny arms. It's all about massive backs, giant legs, insane glute conditioning and looking like shit.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2011, 04:46:28 PM »
I highly doubt that Branch's "branches" are 17"- it's just that the rest of him is so big.

Branch is just un-pleasing to the eye, no matter how you paint him. THe judges probably all have free beef jerkey and man-pussy for the next 5 years or something....

DSM18

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
quite simply put, branch is Freddy Kruger on steroids.

Mr. Warrens body perfectly demonstrates the results you get from doing 1/8 of a rep ROM.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »
"You don't bring In lagging bodyparts" - GH15
You mean like calves and low back?

Like I said, if he hasn't brought up those bodyparts in all the years he's been training, he never will.

look closely at branch waren arms ,,these are not muscle,,this is OIL within the muscle,,he does not have muscle to even remotely fit his heavy oil bag he created when getign profesional card,,arm implents like apperson would even be bnetter,,

whats the diff between velentino and waren? oh yes waren used less....btu the end result is same BLOB!!!! branch waren is blob with 19 inch arm or 20 inch arm  of blob and velentino is 23 inch arm or 26 inch arm of blob,,,is it muscle? hell no it is not,,it is shit,,shit that even dumb whores knwo is not muscle

gh15 approved
fallen angel